Back in the U.S.S.R.

Story Info
The Master Soviet Interrogator meets a CIA Spy.
6.2k words
4.51
86.1k
33
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following was written for someone special and I decided to share it on here. It's my first period piece, so go easy on me. Also, I classified this as BDSM instead of Nonconsent/Reluctance since it does deal with many BDSM elements and play.

The young woman's muffled gagged screams for help fill the cold desolate interrogation room. Alli had lost track of time as she sat bound to the steel chair. Her short term memory seemed like a giant blur to her. The last thing she remembered was stepping out of the shower, toweling her body off before blacking out. Eventually she came back to consciousness, only to find herself naked, gagged, and bound to a chair under the only light in the cold room.

Behind the large, two way mirror stood over a dozen Soviet K.G.B. and Military Officers. The Observation Room was filled with the smoke from the cigars as the Uniformed Men watched the Capitalist American Spy bound to the chair. For most of them, it was a joyous moment. They had finally found the troublesome spy codenamed Raven, undoubtedly derived from her long, raven black hair. The Officers in the room felt somewhat insulted by the mere fact that the American C.I.A. thought they would deceive them by sending a young woman to help in aiding the attempts to bring down the Soviet Union. Among the upper hierarchy of the officers, it was an unspoken agreement that she would be given no special treatment. She would be the subject of special interrogation techniques. That is why one of the uniformed officers was standing in the room.

Colonel Alexander stood stationary in the corner of the room while the other officers talked among themselves. The sweet cigar smoke played with his nostrils as he stood eyeing the girl on the other side of the mirror. This was the part that always drove him crazy when they caught the big fish. All of the talking and bullshitting between the old Comrades in the room was slowly eating away at his patience. They didn't fly him all the way from the Vietnam Border just to listen to the stupid talk between the men. He was brought in because he was widely acknowledged in the close military circles as the best interrogator that Mother Russian had.

Whenever Mother Russia called for his services, he would be there gladly to serve. It was at his hands that many nations' best spies spilled their deepest, darkest state secrets before being disposed of, either in an unmarked grave, or being just another nameless prisoner in the Siberian Gulags. They kept him while on duty wherever the hottest military hot spots were. Whenever a person of extreme interest was captured, it was Alexander who would do his patriotic duty to the Great Struggle.

Peering over the various officers in the room at the young American Spy, he could tell that he would be having fun while he makes her talk. Alexander loved interrogating the women spies that would come his way. Never had he had the pleasure of interrogating an American female Spy. The fact that she was an American told him she would be easy to break after her futile resistance. They didn't have the spirit or the will of the Hungarian or Vietnamese freedom fighters. Those types of interrogations took days, sometimes months to break. This American Spy would be singing by the end of the night.

As Alexander stood in the smoke filled room watching his subject from afar, he could not help noticing how much prettier she was compared to the others he interrogated. Her hair was somewhat straight, not like the dirty, nappy tangle of hair, and raven black. Its blackness was a lovely contrast to the creamy, porcelain-esque skin. All of these were factors that clearly led to her posting deep within the heart of the Soviet Union. Without a doubt, she had been in all probability sent to use her body and looks to obtain the information for her Handlers back at the American C.I.A.

He stands in the corner of the room as the cigar smoke continues to fill the room. His eyes wander over the other Officers in the room as his fingers rub the leather handle of the black leather bag in his hands, a small sign of impatience. Still his demeanor is serene. The bag is somewhat heavy in Alexander's hands. He hated carrying it around with him to each interrogation, but then what good would a doctor be without his tools?

Soon the large, fat K.G.B. Officer motioned for some of the men to leave. Their presence was not necessary, and almost a security hazard, for the interrogation. In mere moments, one five men remain in the room. The Colonel nods to Alexander, giving him the signal to begin his interrogation of Codename Raven. Alexander bites down on his tongue to keep from smiling as he marches out of the room, his bag in one hand, a manila file folder in the other.

The two guards standing by the Interrogation Room salute Alexander before opening the heavy metal door for him. Alli's head snaps up as she hears the door open and the tall, uniformed officer walks into the room. Her body becomes slightly aroused as she notices his eyes scanning over her naked and bound body. Alli doesn't know whether to be frightened or comforted by Alexander's warm, welcoming smile as he watches her body. Walking over to the wooden table at the far end of the room behind Alli, he carefully places his bag down and pulls the small wooden chair from the desk over to where Alli sits.

Sitting in front of her, his face is expressionless as he stares into her eyes, seeing to his excitement the fear in her bright eyes. His hands slowly reach into the breast pocket of his jacket and pulls out a long, slender cigarette and lighter. Keeping his eyes fixated upon Alli, he slowly lights up and takes a long drag of the cigarette. After laying the manila file folder across his lap, his free hand reaches up to Alli's face, pushing her hair aside from her face before pulling out the gag from her mouth.

Half sobbing in her chair, Alli moves her jaw around from being stretched from the gag. She hangs her head down slightly as he keeps his eyes trained on her as the embarrassment of being naked in his presence makes her feel slightly humiliated. Alexander takes another drag of the cigarette in his mouth before offering her a drag of the cigarette. Shaking slightly, Alli's head extends forward somewhat with her lips slightly parted to welcome the cigarette. Her nipples harden as she feels his rough, calloused fingers pressed slightly against her lips. The intoxicating nicotine soothes her senses somewhat before he pulls the cigarette back to his mouth.

The two sit in silence for a few moments. Both keep their eyes trained on each other, sizing each other up in the tense silence. Alexander can't help to think to himself how much prettier she looked in person than from behind the grimy window. The fact that she was nude and helpless was just another plus to her looks. Alli too can't help but feel a slight attraction to the man sitting before her.

His clean shaven, Slavic face, mixed with mysterious scars made her cunt tingle with attraction as she stares into his face. He was much more attractive than the fat, heavily bearded man that came in occasionally to give her the gruel of food. Soon, the mysterious Russian military officer before her speaks.

"I must say what an honor it is to meet the elusive Raven." Alexander says softly in a seamless English accent. "It is not every day you meet the little slut that is responsible for the deaths of many good Comrades."

Alli's lip slightly quivers with dread. They knew who she was. She tells herself to remain calm. Maybe she can deceive them until hopefully the Company can extract her. But buried in the back of her mind, she questions whether they would sacrifice anyone for her. It's that thought alone that stops her from being completely calm.

"I-I don't know who you're talking about..." She tells him as she tries to avoid his brown eyes as they stare into her face.

Sighing slightly with a hint of frustration, he casually flips open the folder with the word RAVEN printed in bold across the top in bold Cyrillic letters. His fingers flip through the papers and pictures until he finally came upon what he was looking for. Pulling out one of the papers, he waves it in front of Alli's face before reading it off to her in plain English so that she would perfectly understand.

"'The little cunt was a good fuck. Tightest fuck I've ever had. It was one of those nights when I couldn't sleep. It happens every so often. The Doctor says the Patriotic War disrupted my sleep clock or whatever it's called. Anyways, as I'm lying in bed, she starts muttering in her sleep. I don't know good English, but I know some English, like Cuba, C.I.A., Dulles, etcetera. That's what made me get up and poke around the room, finding a small microphone under the lampshade.'" He read to her.

Putting the paper back in the folder, he continues his gaze upon her. "That was Comrade Kuzikov's statement. I'm sure you wouldn't remember, being the little whore you are. I'm sure you have been with numerous men." Dropping the cigarette, he stomps out the burning embers of the tobacco. "After following the tip, it was only a matter of time before we looked deeper into the case, finding out more and more about you, Alli." He put much emphasis on her name, wanting to drive home the fact that they knew who she was.

Adrenaline pumped through Alli as she finally realized there would be no escape. She sits in silence as she thinks of her options of what to do. Alli's head slowly rises to give her eyes a better view of the Russian. Her eyes narrow with resistance. "Fuck you..." She tells him softly, her voice cracked and soft.

The corners of Alexander's lips curl into a smile. "Don't worry. You will be fucking me soon before you spill the secrets in your head. But first..." He tells her as he stands up with the folder in his hand, starting to make his way back behind her. "...I want to give you something to remember this experience."

Alli's head tries to turn back to see what he was doing to the rope binding her to the chair. Alexander's breathing becomes slightly heavy with anger at her remarks as he roughly unties the large, whiskery rope. Soon only the cold, tight metal handcuffs to Alli's ankles and wrists keep her restrained to the chair. Before long, Alexander comes back in front of Alli, holding the thick rope in his hands. He pulls the chair sitting in front of Alli closer to her before he sits down in it, keeping his eyes on her and her heaving chest.

He moves in closer to her, taking her left breast into his hand. Alli's hard rosy pink nipple presses into the palm of his hand as he firmly grasps it. She sits in silence as he works the rope around each breast, making a figure eight with the rope and her breasts. Her eyes tightly shut as the rope feels like it is dryly burning into her skin as he tugs it tightly with each pull. The soft, creamy white breasts soon look like large red balloons with the rope pulled tightly around her breasts when he tucks the end into the very tight rope.

Like an artist admiring his art work, he gives an approving smile before getting up and going back behind her to the table. He comes back, but only for a moment to sit a low stool beside her. Fresh tears begin to well up in Alli's eyes as the rope feels as if it's burning through her skin with each subtle move she makes. Her intense, nerve racked state only becomes more intense as she hears his whistling from behind her. It's his casual, relaxed state that makes her feel frightened and on edge. Yet, it all contributes to her growing arousal. Alli's slick womanly folds become wetter with each passing second. She tries to hide it with her attempts to close her legs, but it was to no effect.

Alexander returns soon, carrying two small cups along with a bottle of Vodka with him. Setting down one of the cups, containing something that sounded like metal, onto the stool, he takes the empty cup and pours himself a small drink. Gulping it down in one take, he places the cup down on the stool before pouring more of the hard Russian liquor into it.

Dipping his fingers into the Vodka, he swirls the liquid around in the cup before taking his fingers out and rubbing them dry onto each of Alli's exposed and ballooned nipples. The rough, calloused fingers rub her nipples roughly, thoroughly coating each nipple in the alcohol. Alli bites her bottom lip from giving any audible sign of enjoying the surprisingly erotic moment for her.

"Before I fuck each of your slut holes," Alexander says to Alli, finally looking up into her eyes with his dark brown eyes. "I think you should have a... what's the word... souvenir, of your stay with us." He shakes the cup in front of her face as the sound of clinging metal echoes through the room. Alexander shoves the cup between Alli's thighs roughly. A dirty smirk comes across his face as the back of his hand brushes up with her exposed and very aroused pussy. Pulling his hand away, the back is slick with her arousal.

Alli's eyes widen once Alexander reaches into the cup forced between her legs and pulls out a long metal spike, about two inches long. Immediately she knows what's coming as it shines in the light. Her eyes close tightly as she feels her left nipple being stretched and pulled between his fingers while the sharp metal spike presses gently into the tender flesh. Alli's breast is pulled against the almost sand paper texture of the rope, causing a double dose of pain.

"So why don't you tell me what you know, and I may take it easy on your beautiful body..." He tells her in almost a whisper while rubbing the sharp tip of the stud against her stretched nipple.

"I know you're a dick-less, sick son of a bitch. Does that help?" She quips back through clenched teeth.

Alexander laughs sadistically at her attempt to maintain some control. Without mercy, he slowly pushes the metal spike into her nipple, piercing the skin. Alli jumps as the metal slowly tears away at the tissue of her nipple, using every ounce of her pain tolerance to stop from crying out. He takes an agonizingly slow time forcing the stud through her skin. Stopping half way through her nipple, he pulls out the stud only to pinch and pull on the abused nipple. He wipes the blood on his finger off onto her breast, causing it to move slightly under the rough sandpaper-like rope.

Soon he turns his attention to the other nipple, doing the same routine as with the other nipple. This time, however, he pierces through in one single forceful push. Tears run down her face as she lets out a soft cry of pain. Alexander's head slightly turns upwards her face and smiles sadistically as he sees the pain etched in her face.

Pulling the stud out, he turns attention to the nipple he first abused with the stud. With his free hand, he takes Alli's nipple between his thumb and fore finger and rub the half pierced, rosy nipple and forcibly rubs it between his rough fingers. He leans in closer to Alli as she's restrained in the chair. Passionately he kisses her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Alli tries with all of his might to resist his kiss, but it soon dwindles away as his tongue massages hers. In the midst of the deep kissing, Alexander forces the metal stud into her nipple again, piercing her very sore and abused flesh. She screams softly into his mouth from the sudden, unexpected piercing.

He pulls back from her slowly with her lower lip locked between his teach. Standing up in front of her, it's clear what is about to happen to Alli from the obvious growing bulge in his pants. His rough hands slap her hard against her face, snapping her back into reality from staring at the large cock in his pants.

"You sure don't kiss like a fucking slut. Let's see if you scream like one..." He tells Alli as he reaches into his coat pocket for another cigarette. Taking a small puff, he looks over to the mirror and nods for the next step in making her talk. Within moments the large metal door opens loudly, it's creaking filling the room. A large uniformed Russian man walks into the room, carrying in his hands a very large metal box, with a remote and two wires coming from the top of it. Moving the small stool out of the way, the uniformed man places the metal box in its place.

Alli's eyes lock onto the box, never tearing her eyes away from it as Alexander gets up and walks back to the table behind her. Her mind races with fear of not knowing why or for what reason the box was there. Oddly enough, it's the same fear that is slowly arousing her body. Her abused, sore nipples harden at the unknown fear.

Alexander comes back soon to his seat. The pocket of his jacket is noticeably sagging with something heavy weighing it down. His face is expressionless as he sits in front of her, puffing away on the cigarette in his mouth. Slowly his hand reaches down between Alli's creamy thighs, pulling out the cup and placing it to the side.

"Some of my colleagues find what I'm going to do next, disturbing. Many refuse to do it. I however, find this a highly motivating way to get sluts like you to be cooperative..." He tells her coolly, and casually, as if this were an everyday thing for him. "For your own sake, I'm giving you a second chance. Tell me what you know, and I'll spare you this pain."

Alli sits in the chair silent, as the tears begin to well again in her eyes. Softly, almost in a whisper, she speaks to him. "Go fuck yourself..."

She jumps suddenly as she feels his large, rough, hand dive between her thighs, toying with her drenched cunt and clit. Cruelly his fingers work their way into her tight, wet hole. Alli's eyes shut tightly as she tries with all of her will to stop from crying out in pleasure from his intimate touch and rubbing. Alexander notices her fighting of the pleasure building within her body. His rhythmic rubbing and pumping increase steadily as he crudely lubricates her cunt with her own arousal juices. Alli's mind tears itself apart as he pleasures her cunt with his fingers, battling the question of whether to give into his pleasure or not.

Her mind is made up by Alexander as he slowly pulls his fingers out with slight squishing sounds. With force, he shoves his fingers into Alli's mouth to clean them of her wetness. It takes all of her might to stop herself from hungrily lapping up her own arousal from his fingers as he shoves them into her mouth and wipe them onto her tongue. The slight taste only makes her want more and more of his pleasure, even if it is from the man that has been her torturer.

All of the thinking distracts Alli from noticing what Alexander was doing until she felt it. Peering down her body, she saw his hand reaching between her thighs and slowly inserts a clear dildo into her cunt. It would have felt good, had she not noticed the wires from the large metal box attached to the base of the toy.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?" She asks him as he pushes the toy in to the base of the toy. Her voice is cracked with fear and dread as she watches him.

"I'm just trying to get you to cooperate. Now, I won't lie; this is really going to hurt." Alexander tells her as he plays with the knob on the remote slightly.

Immediately Alli jumps as the feeling of the electricity shocks her cunt. Writhing in her chair, she lets out a slight scream of pain. Alexander turns the knob back to zero as she slowly calms down from the unexpected shock. Blowing smoke into her face as she sobs from the cruel treatment, he shows no remorse, no sympathy for the woman trying to bring his country down.

"That was just a little taste..." Alexander says to Alli before snubbing the cigarette between her thighs on the seat. "Maybe now you'll be a little more friendly and cooperative? It's not like you'll ever go home. I can keep you here all I want. If your fascist friends ask about you and start looking, there are plenty of dead hookers that I could give them and pass them off as you. They're looking for a slut with black hair, so it's not hard to replicate... So tell me what I want to know, and I won't have to give you another shock treatment. I'd hate to destroy that tight hole before I got a chance to fuck it."

12