Back Room Ch. 02

Story Info
The two meet for coffee a few days later.
2.6k words
4.61
26.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

When she got home that night there was a message waiting on her machine. The two spent the night on the phone. When she'd seen him in the crowd something sparked within her. He had been bored, that much was clear. When she got on stage his eyes lit up, but not with the same base lust as everyone else she'd seen. There was an honest wonder in his eyes. He'd inspired her to dance rather then just strip that night, in fact she was afraid he'd think less of her if she'd removed anything. When her dance was over she discovered the waitress had already grilled him. He'd seemed nice so she took a chance.

She sent the waitress back out to plant the suggestion in his friend's mind. After that she watched while he stumbled after her. She knew the bouncer would give him the standard scare treatment. Too bad, but at least it would allow her to catch him even more off guard. Once he slipped into the room she slipped into the hallway and quickly gave the bouncer the "do not disturb" signal. It had been arranged between the dancers and the bouncers but she'd never used it before. In theory it included no video, as some of the women were picking up extra money for more then lap dances, but she never knew for sure. If he had been watching she hoped he enjoyed the show.

She shuddered with delight merely thinking of the heights he'd brought her to that night. That had been two days ago. Now she sat in a café, hoping he would show up. She was nervous. Would he show? If he did was he just looking for more sex? It had been incredible but had that been simply because of the novelty of it all? She'd gotten out of work at Midnight and they'd spent until long after sunrise simply talking on the phone, but even that faded with time. She needed to know if they had more then just sexual chemistry.

He walked in, exactly as she remembered him. He was a little taller then average with long hair, tied back. She remembered the broad, strong shoulders fondly, blushing at the memory. But most of all it was his blue eyes to which her gaze always returned. There was an innocence to them, but she knew well the hunger and mischief that could quickly appear. He scanned the room, finally spotting her, and those eyes locked with hers. The warmth formed simultaneously in her chest and loins. He was smiling as he walked over. There was none of the hunger now, just the same gorgeous wonder that had first drawn her attention. It was as if he couldn't believe she would be interested in him. In truth she wondered why he'd been so drawn to her!

He sat down, ordering a specialty tea absently, and just stared at her smiling. His tea was brought quickly and they launched into the small talk. He seemed so perfect. They enjoyed the same things and agreed on current events. He had a dry sense of humor but was free with his laughter. Her heart was beating faster the longer they simply sat talking. There were butterflies in her stomach, but they didn't quite mask the rapidly growing warmth even lower within her. She wanted to spend the day with him, in order to make sure they would still have things to do after some of the passion died. Her body had other intentions.

A foot flicked off her sandal, quickly crossing the space under the table. She traced her way up the inside of his jeans to his knee. Through the fabric it wasn't going to be very effective, but it was more of a promise of what she intended. She leaned back slightly and let her foot trace its way up his inner thigh to rub against his lust. She curled her toes to add a little pressure and was rewarded by a slight pulse through the fabric. His eyes widened and the conversation faltered. After their previous encounter she didn't want to seem too forward and scare him away. With an act of will and embarrassment she reigned in her body's desire.

Conversation quickly returned to normal as they ate pastries and drank tea. Her attraction for him grew with each little revelation, as her heart reached out. With the growing pressure in her chest came an equally strong presence lower. She still intended to keep this date, for she finally decided it qualified, plutonic unfortunately her body was just as determined it wouldn't be.

Finally they left the café. As he held the door open for her she brushed against him while squeezing past. The simple touch sent chills racing out from the point of contact. On the sidewalk they laughed and joked, occasionally she would reach out and brush a hand down his arm or across his chest. Anything to sample the thrill that raged through her. She told herself she was simply testing the waters of affection but she knew she was losing the battle against her desire.

They reached the park and began winding through the trees. She hadn't intentionally led them here but knew she had lost the final battle when she realized the two were once again truly alone. He sat down in a small clearing and slipped off his shoes and socks to enjoy the grass with his toes. Her sandals were off a moment later as she sat down next to him, leaning comfortably against his side. An arm shifted and he was holding her close to him. Her stomach and heart churned in chorus while the pressure, which had never fully subsided since the café, returned with a frenzied warmth.

His hand was rubbing absently up and down her arm sending fresh tingles to her chest. He inhaled deeply and commented on the fresh air. She made a show of inhaling and was suddenly overcome by his scent. She couldn't describe it, but the effect it had on her was instantaneous and obvious; her heart stopped and the warmth in her groin shifted to an inferno. He was looking at her when her head snapped around to drag him into a deep, passionate kiss. She used her weight and his precarious position, to drag them both to the ground without breaking the bond.

He ran his hands greedily across the skin of her sides, underneath her shirt. Sparks were flying across her nerves, but she noticed he would stop the moment he realized his proximity to her bra, hands retreating once more to her hips. Desperate for more she grasped at his shirt, untucking it and rasing it as far as she could until he finally, reluctantly, released her to raise his hands and allow her to remove the offending clothing. When he didn't immediately reciprocate she allowed herself to begin playing with his chest. He wasn't overly muscular, even had a little extra weight, but his skin was smooth and the short light hair scattered across his body was soft. She felt him gasp, mid-kiss, as her hands ran across his nipples. She smiled slightly and pressed her mouth tighter to his. She felt his heart racing as she began to actively play with his sensitive chest.

This finally spurred him to action as his hands flashed upwards, roughly pushing her arms with them, in order to frantically pull off her shirt. Shaking hands cupped her breasts and squeezed lightly. Warmth flooded outward from the sensation. He wasn't very experienced but the intensity and passion she felt from him was making up for much of his lack of skill. She jumped from the pleasant jolt when he pinched at her hard nipples. His eyes widened and he began to pull hands away but she quickly grabbed them and returned them to her chest. They had gone too far for her to allow him retreat. The moment his hands pressed against her once more she began to feel her body preparing for him and she was glad to be wearing a skirt.

Her eyes closed and she enjoyed his, now more careful, pinching and twisting of her nipples. Each change in direction sent a fresh jolt racing through her straight to her moistening lust. The inferno spread quickly, endorphins flooding her body with extra sensitivity. She lavished in his firming grasps as she pawed at his chest. Previously there hadn't been time for foreplay, this time she intended to enjoy every minute of it. Her heart was racing underneath breasts massaged by hands desperate for contact. Periodically they each had to break the kiss momentarily to gasp for breath before the other would lunge forward in order to regain the bliss of contact.

She nearly jumped away when she felt his hand slide up and his thumb slip under the offending fabric of her bra. When she didn't resist as his thumb brushed against a bare, erect, nipple he grew bolder. Both hands moved to the bottom of her chest and quickly slid the cups up and out of the way, revealing her breasts to him. She allowed him to finally break their kiss in order to lean back and gaze at her as he fondled her. They still had yet to see each other naked and his previous performance had earned him time to gaze, the wonder amplified in his eyes. She gained some measure of revenge by playing more forcefully with his own nipples, causing a visible shudder to run through his body.

His head darted forward before she had time to react. He took one of her breasts into his mouth even as he continued to pinch and twirl the other. Her head flew back and a moan escaped her lips as his tongue darted out to flit across very sensitive skin. She shook from the electricity coursing from one breast to the other. Her heart beet erratically as he took he nipple between his teeth and playfully tugged at it. All of her effort was required to keep from clawing at his chest as her forgotten hands rested against the warmth of his body.

After an eternity of sucking, nipping and twisting his head pulled back. Her breathing was heavy. Her head felt light. The pressure and heat had spread throughout her body. She needed him inside of her. She began to reach for his belt and pants when he lunged forward once again to repeat his torture with her other breast. Her breath completely failed as she screamed in pleasure. Her body sought release from the unbearable. Her traitorous arms were pushing at his chest as she was caught between warring desires for him to continue and stop so she could fulfill other needs. He ignored her feeble resistance and continued to take her nipple into his mouth only to release it suddenly, his tongue darting out to caress it. Immediately he was back, his mouth wide to suck a large portion of her breast in. The warmth of blood forced into her nipple combined with the inferno raging within and sent a shockwave throughout her nerves.

She switched tactics, frantically grabbing for his belt. He offered no resistance as she undid the buckle and began work on his button and zipper. He pulled his head back slightly even as he sucked, teeth dragging along tender flesh sending more shards of sensation through overwrought nerves. When his teeth reached her areola her body shook furiously. He reached her nipple and her body froze, her hands pushing against his erect member in an effort to push his pants clear of the obstruction. His tongue shot out to tease her captured nipple. The torment he caused in their previous encounter was nothing compared to the punishment he was inflicting now. That had been the ecstacy of continuous orgasm, this was the frustration of denied release.

She groaned in satisfaction as she felt movement return to her body. She screamed in pleasure when she discovered the reason for the freedom, his free hand found its way between her legs. As his hand pressed against the cotton barrier she discovered (probably just as he did) the fabric was completely soaked through. Wet cloth pressed against her mound, shifting it left then right. Her body shook as she screamed in constant pleasure. She made one last effort at his pants, forcing both jeans and underwear roughly over his organ, before she lost the last of her muscle control. She heard nothing but the rush of blood through her veins and her own screams. Her eyes were screwed shut against the force of the purely internal sensation. The pressure was unbearable, seeming to push outward from her very womb, but he maintained a rhythm just slow enough to prevent her from release.

His head tilted, twisting her captured breast and sending another shock throughout her body. Her hands gripped at the turf as her body writhed against and with his ministrations. She was in a heaven of ecstatic torture. She could no longer determine the source of any individual sensation but she supposed a soft breeze must be drifting between his body and hers, causing the slight drop in temperature.

She writhed more frantically as his fingers played across her bare clit, lifting it slightly to drag against the underside. Her constant screams began to grow horse as breath deserted her. Still he somehow prevented her release. Realization dawned for the briefest moment. The drop in temperature had not been a slight breeze but the shifting of her skirt to uncover her legs and lust. The twist of his head had been a shift in position to bring him on top of her. Her legs had parted instinctively an eternity before when he began his torment and now he was poised between them. All of that flashed through her mind in an instant.

The next moment she felt his organ press against overly sensitive lips, push past clenching muscles, and thrust deep into nerves numbed and inflamed by excess of stimulus. Blessedly his head lifted free of her chest, a small conciliation when her body exploded. Fire flowed through her veins as he slowly pushed deeper. There was no world beyond the exquisite penetration as the pressure flooded from the single point between her legs, only to be thrust quickly back by him. His hips pressed against hers forcing her legs apart and up. His stomach slid forward pressing hard against her mound sending fresh waves of ecstasy through her.

Her body rocked on muscles devoid of strength, her arms lying feebly by her as her head lolled to one side. The only strength she could muster was stolen from her by the force of her screams. Barely, she felt his hands traveling down her legs as he merged himself deeper with her. When he found her ankles he lifted them, bringing her legs up and together, tightening her where she no longer could. The pinnacle she had imagined she was at proved to be nothing more then a small step compared to the heights his engorged organ pushed faster and faster deep within her before pulling virtually all the way out. His stomach continued to rub and caress her fiery lust.

As the world began to fade she finally felt his thrusts become wild, felt the thick member trapped within her pulsing wildly. A final powerful thrust and the world turned black.

The world returned slowly. Every muscle in her body was relaxed. Every nerve numbed. The only sensation was his warmth pressed to her side, half lying on top of her still. He was asleep as she had been. They were both naked, lying still in the clearing. She smiled, wondering what the second date would be like.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers