Back Scratches Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After one of the lunches with the girls, we went to the hotel, in separate cars. I checked in while she hid outside the door. I thought the way they named the rooms was cute. The first night we got a room with browns and reds, once I knew what colors the rooms were I requested the one you found us in each time. She didn't mind, especially since it made me happy."

Jack nodded, understanding how the other woman would feel.

He said, "You don't really have to tell me all this, I'm not sure if I want to know."

"Please hear me out. As I said, I want to tell someone and my friends wouldn't understand. I'm not sure if I understand it totally myself. This might help me to understand why I did it and I want you to know what led up to it. It was not your failing, no matter what I said when you interrupted us."

She looked ashamed as she said that last.

He finally nodded for her to continue.

"Once in the room we stood not doing anything. It was like a first date, we both knew what we wanted, but not how to do it. I finally took the lead and kissed her, full on the mouth. She responded eagerly, and soon our tops were off. I don't remember it all except that she started undoing my buttons first. She had them undone in seconds, and she whispered in my ear that she wanted to see my body badly.

"Next thing I knew we were both topless. We had kept kissing throughout the time of taking off our tops and now we caressed each other. I started with her shoulders and she started with my back. Soon she felt my stomach, slowing moving up 'till she was cupping one of my breasts. We both gasped at as she took hold of it. I gasped not only for how it felt, but because it was another step closer to making love to someone else.

"I paused at that moment, but it was something I wanted and she wanted. She kept going, trying to suck on my tongue. After a few seconds, I stuck my tongue in her mouth, and let her suck on it as long as she wanted. That was a great turn on. Not only because someone was sucking on my tongue, but because she was getting so turned on doing it. She began to massage my breast, gently as if she was feeling it, then harder. I slid my hand down the front of her shoulders and cupped her breast. It felt different than mine, I quickly covered the other one. I have covered my own breasts with my hands and have even massaged them, but these belonged to someone else. They fit almost perfectly in my hand.

"She groaned into my mouth and a few seconds later I rubbed her nipples against the inside of my hands. She wanted more, and um, at that point so did I.

"We kissed for a minute longer, and then I walked her backwards to the bed, continually kissing. When she reached it, I pushed her backwards onto the bed. Once she stopped bouncing, I was on top of her, kissing her hard. She responded by kissing me just as hard. After a second, I was grinding my hips against hers. I don't think that did much since we both still had our bottoms on, but I liked the idea. She did too from her moans.

"I licked her mouth, and her chin. She had already licked mine, so I thought she would like it. I sucked on her upper lip and soon was licking her nose. I could tell by her squirming that she liked it."

Jack interjected, "She does, George told me that he found out on their honeymoon that she loved her face being licked, especially her chin, cheeks and nose."

His wife nodded and then continued, "I then took the next step. I slid down slightly and after looking at her breasts, I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked hard. She jumped and squealed her pleasure. I licked around the areola for a few seconds, and then sucked hard again. She jumped and squealed again. I repeated that motion half a dozen times. I then moved to her other nipple, and did the same six more times. When I was done, she was really ready. I knew if I put my hand between her legs, she would be very wet, ready for a cock I didn't have. At that point, I wasn't sure if I wanted to touch her there so I just kept licking her.

"She said, 'I want to do you.' so I let her push me over and she clamped hold of one of my breasts hard. So hard, it almost hurt, but she sucked softly and within a second, I was groaning. It felt so good. She licked my nipple back and forth, then sucked for a second and went back to licking with another sucking. She kept doing that for a minute or more then moved to my other breast. She repeated her movements there. I was ready for something more by that time.

"She said its time and stood. I wasn't sure what she met, but she stripped off the rest of her clothes so I had an idea. I stood and took off mine, but more slowly than she had done. We kissed naked for the first time. She rubbed her hands over my body, feeling it. "Soon I was on the bed and she was feeling my body. Later she told me she had done the same on their wedding night, with her husband. Before they had sex, she had wanted to feel his body, to examine it.

"I was half afraid she was going to start licking between my legs. I wasn't sure if I would let her, even as turned on as I was... you might appreciate knowing that neither one of us at any time, licked the other, um, below the waist. We kissed a lot and I sucked her breasts a lot, but I didn't want to go there. Evidently, she didn't either, because she never tried to lick me.

"Getting back to that night, after I felt her breasts, stomach, legs, and butt she touched my clit. I jumped with the thrill that went through me.

"Maybe I should pause to say that even with what we did later; I never had a climax that night. She had two, maybe three, but I didn't have one. She was as disappointed, as you were on our wedding night. She already knew I'm low orgasmic, so she didn't say much about it. I could tell, though, that she was disappointed that she wasn't able to give me one, especially after I had given her two.

"But going getting back to what we did. That night she touched my clit as I already said. We were standing at that point, and she just touched it, feeling it between her thumb and fingers. She whispered that she had never done that before and wanted to see if mine felt like hers. After a minute, I lay down to give her easier access, and she started very gently rubbing it. I started moaning. I'm not sure how long she carressed me like that, but she eventually slid her fingers down and slowly pushed them into my vagina. I jumped from the knowledge that it was a woman doing it. I almost told her to stop, but she found my G-spot and gently caressed it. I was in heaven suddenly. I groaned and humped her hand. After a minute, or two she increased the pressure.

"I told her to suck my breast. She moved to get into a good position to do that, caressing inside me the whole time. When she placed her mouth on my nipple and sucked, I let out a sound that was almost a scream. After a few seconds, she changed tactics and started moving three fingers in and out of me. She started slow, but increased speed after every third time.

"She moved over me, sucking a breast and finger fucking me really fast. That felt gooood, but after a while, her hand got tired with, as I have said already, no climax. I finally said it was her turn. She looked at me strangely, like she wondered why I was stopping when I hadn't peaked yet.

"I appreciated that she had gotten me as far as she had, and I wanted to do the same for her. We traded places. Once she was on her back, I started to lick her breasts. In one of our discussions, she had told me she liked her breasts licked all over. So I went down on her breasts, big time. I licked, sucked, and chewed them. I moved my body around her so I could get to all of each breast. I was on my knees, beside her, at one point I was above her, with my knees almost touching the top of her head. I'm not sure why I scooted my way around her like that; it seemed to fit with what I was trying to do.

"After I had give both of her breasts a long tongue bath, I flipped down beside her and while still sucking on a nipple, I moved my hand down her front. She was making the same noises I had been while she had done me, and I was eager to make her get louder.

"I...I wanted to see her cum, and to know that it was me that making her feel so good. At the same time, I wasn't ready to just touch her between her legs. I moved my hand slowly down her chest, her stomach, I did that not to tease her, but so that I could take my time, and get used to the idea of touching her there. I had touched her clit through her panties, but this was different, and I wasn't completely sure I really wanted to do it....I mean I did want to, but at the same time I didn't want to. Part of that was my conscience.

"When I reached her belly button I felt it with my fingers. Swirling one finger in and out of it. I teased her and caressed her skin there. She moaned. That inspired me to go lower. I brushed my hand through her pubic hair. As I did, I pressed harder and she groaned again. She humped unconsciously telling me to hurry, but I took my time. I touched her sweet button, drew back and touched it again. I wasn't watching my hand, but I knew immediately what it was. The second time I felt it, pressing my fingers against it, and gently rubbing it. She moaned, twice. As she had done, I very softly squeezed it between my thumb and two fingers, getting the feel of it.

"Hers is different from mine. As you know, mine has a piece of skin that can flap around. Hers is more of a button, just as long as mine, I think, but no flap of skin. No wonder she had felt mine for so long before going on. I was fascinated by how different it felt; I enjoyed exploring it while making her groan with pleasure.

"After a minute, or two I went further touching her slit. It seemed to be almost exactly like mine. I slipped a finger partway in and slid it up and down. I wanted to feel it, to see how it felt, while at the same time, getting used to the idea that it wasn't mine.

"I'm not sure how long I felt her slit, but I got a good feel. I could tell she was getting wetter and I could hear that it was making her feel good.

"She humped against my hand for the third time and I decided it was time to go in further. I pushed my finger in all the way, finding what I thought would be her G-spot. I knew where mine was so I thought hers would be at the same place. I brushed it and she jumped, while at the same time groaning loudly. I figured I had the right spot.

"I said that I felt strange touching another woman there, but it took only a minute, or so before I was used to it. I was thrilled when I heard her groans of pleasure, and I felt the way her body moved. I was happy and excited to be giving her that type of pleasure.

"After a while I moved my fingers out, and she moaned in disappointment, but then let out a half scream as I shoved them back in. I started moving them in and out of her and she gasped saying 'Yes do that. Oh god, keep that up please'.

"That sent another thrill through me. I wanted to please her so I kept it up. I'm not sure how long I, um, finger fucked her and sucked on her breast, but she started to jerk and to raise her butt off the mattress. I knew I was getting to her. She humped against my hand, so I moved my thumb over her clit. I took turns caressing her G-spot and her clit then moving my fingers in and out of her while hitting her clit with my thumb. I increased the speed my fingers moved as her moans got louder.

"I worried that the people on either side of us would hear, but I remembered what type of hotel we were in and as I listened I could hear moans every so often.

"Soon she bucked hard, coming off the mattress twice as high as before. She let out a small scream then a 'yes.' She shook as she came. I smiled around her nipple. I kept it up for a few seconds after she relaxed.

"I leaned back looking at her relaxing; she turned her head, looking at me with a smile. That was so good; she kissed me mumbling in my mouth saying 'I'm glad you did that to me'. I heard the emphasis on the 'you.'

"We lay there together and finally she asked now what?"

"I said we can do it again, or do something better.

"She looked at me with puzzlement and I said that I saw a position at a porn web site I wanted to try. She was game for anything I wanted to do to her, so I told her to lay back down. I moved so that my legs where between hers like a pair of scissors. I moved so that my, um, crotch was right up against hers. I scooted myself around until my clit was against hers. I told her now we fuck each other. She looked puzzled for a moment longer, then smiled, and said 'yes I want to fuck you'.

"We both started moving, it took us a few tries to get the rhythm right, but we got our hips moving right, making our clits rub the other's.

"That felt good, in a way I have never experienced before. It was hard, but not too hard, I had the thrill of knowing I was pleasuring her while at the same time she was pleasuring me. We kept it up for a while, getting more out of control as our thrills grew. She started panting and gasping again so I knew she was close again. I started bucking against her to increase what she was feeling. It worked she said 'Oh, god yes, I've never felt that before do it--please please'.

"I continued bucking in a way that made my clit hit hers then slide across hers, before sliding back and moving away.

"Soon her movements got more desperate, slamming her clit into mine. I was surprised it didn't hurt, it felt good and I wanted her to continue. Soon she looked at me, her face twisted in an intense pleasure grimace, then she bucked harder and let out a short scream, followed by 'Yes, yes, oh god, yes.' I hit her harder with my body and her climax hit full force. She bucked and gasped and when it started to die down it started all over again. I mean all over again. She let out another scream and repeated the 'yes, yes oh god yes.' After she relaxed, I humped her a few more times then started to disengage my legs.

"She looked at me with puzzlement and started to say 'but you didn't' then she nodded and pulled her legs away. I knew I wasn't going to be climaxing that evening so I twisted my body around so we could cuddle. She caressed my breasts and kissed me, saying 'thank you' with her lips touching mine.

"She went on to say that she loved me and was glad I made her feel so good, she wished I could have felt it too. I told her that I had. It did feel good to me, really good and that I had felt her climax.

"After a few minutes we got dressed and checked out. We separated and drove to our homes. On the way home, I thought about what I had just done. I wasn't sure how I felt. On one hand, it was great, even though I had had no climax, it still felt very good. And I liked the fact that I was able to give her two climaxes and that she had made me feel good."

Jack grimaced not wanting to hear more. He was thinking, "After a story like that I should be very turned on, enough to take it out and masturbate in front of her, but because it's my wife telling me the story, I feel disgust. I can't believe she did that to another woman and I can't believe she felt that way toward another person. It wouldn't matter if it had been a man, I would still be feeling the same, actually I think it's worse because it was a girl instead of a man."

His wife had kept talking and he got his mind back to what she was saying.

"On the other hand, there was you. I knew I wasn't going to leave you for her and I knew you would not like what we did. I won't blame you for feeling that way. I really hadn't thought of that before, but on the way home, I had to face that. I figured there was only one way to have both of what I wanted, not to do it very often, and to do my best to keep her a secret."

She sighed and said, "That was a dumb choice, I admit it. I ended up hurting you, and... probably destroying our marriage. I am sorry for doing both."

She looked down then back to him, "I don't blame you for feeling the disgust you're feeling."

He thought about denying the disgust, but he was feeling it and decided not to pretend he wasn't.

The only thing he could think of to say was, "So you did it again?" "Yes, five weeks later we went back to the hotel and did the whole thing over again. This time we were more assured and less shy about touching the other's body. We started out with back massages and as I finished her massage, I slipped my fingers into her slit, quickly finding her G-spot. She jumped showing her surprise by my sudden intrusion, but she also let out a small screech of pleasure. I finger fucked her again, taking turns caressing her G-spot, as well as fucking her. She bucked backwards and after a few minutes, I helped her to flip over so I could see her face. She was grimacing all the time now. She had been wet when I stuck my fingers in, but she was getting wetter by the second. She was wetter than she was, the first time we did this.

"After her climax hit her we cuddled for a couple of minutes. She started sucking on my nipples. Soon her hand was between my legs, where I wanted it. She rubbed my clit for a while; until I was bucking against her hand then she suddenly slipped it down and into my slit. I gasped out a shout of ecstasy and she started double finger fucking me. I was in heaven as she did that, while sucking my nipple. She twisted on top of me, sucking harder, more desperate and increasing the speed of her hand movements. She was almost hitting me too hard, but it felt too good to tell her to be careful.

"That was when I should have realized that she could get very aggressive during sex. She took over, licking my boobs, kissing my lips and ramming two fingers in and out of my slit. I opened my eyes at one point and saw her smiling with satisfaction, as well as a look that said she was in charge. I closed my eyes and gave into the pleasure, before I could concentrate on that look. I again had a good time, but no climax. We did the scissors position again, longer. She loved the climax it gave her.

"We did it again a third time, but it was at her house- in the living room on the couch, not their bed- and that time we only used our fingers. She was able to give me a climax, two smaller ones. She laughed out loud, the first time I bucked and sighed my way through one. She took her very wet hand, wet with my juices and sucked on it. I raised my eyebrows and she said that she had done the same thing with her husband the first she gave him a climax. She said that she had wanted to taste his cum, and now she wanted to taste mine. I thought she might want to do more, which I still wasn't ready for, but she never suggested it, or tired to lick me between my legs.

"I told her that the next time we met I had a surprise for her, and when we met at the hotel I had a sack. Once inside, after we had kissed and undressed each other, I took out my surprise, a strapon dildo. I said now we can really fuck each other. She surprised me by saying she wanted to do me first. I reluctantly agreed.

"She went into the bathroom and few minutes later came out wearing it. She looked strange with both her short boobs bouncing, and that fake dick bouncing. She walked up to me, flicked it hard grimacing as it bounced. I knew she had it on right so that it could stimulate her clit when it moved. She then proceeded to make love to me. Starting with kisses and slowly making her way down to my nipples. After, I don't know, how many seconds she placed her hand between my legs, rubbing my clit. After a few more seconds she slipped a finger into me to see how wet I was. After she made sure, I was ready, she moved me to the bed, I lay down and she sucked a nipple, and caressed my G-spot for a minute or two. Then she moved around on top of me. She slowly moved the tip of the dildo against my slit. She asked if she was doing it right and after I said I thought so, she asked if I was ready. I nodded and she slipped the tip into me. I moaned and she stopped, maybe thinking she had hit the wrong spot, but a second later, she pushed it in again. It did feel good, just like a real one- almost. I could tell it was plastic, not flesh so it wasn't quite as good as yours. But like my vibrators, I wanted more. She pushed it to the limit and then a little further. I said 'hey' and she backed off.