Back Scratches Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see the pleasure on her face as she began to fuck me. Pleasure not only caused by the thing hitting her clit, but also caused by giving me pleasure. She looked down at me lovingly with a joy I've seen on your face a lot.

"She wasn't able to give me a climax that first time, but she had one. When it was my turn, I copied her, making love to her. It felt strange fucking her, while receiving ecstasy myself. I kept it up until she came. Then a few more thrusts and I pulled out, again knowing I wasn't going to cum.

"We used that strap-on eight times. The next time it was here- again on the couch- and we did both the scissors position and the strap-on. And she gave me a large climax that time. Only one, but it was a biggy.

"We talked about our relationship and she told me that she loved me and her husband. I said I had feelings for her, but that I wouldn't leave my husband for her. She said the same. Her love for her husband, and gratitude for him, was bigger than her love for me. We both knew that we would get caught some day. She said she knew but that we could make it last as long as possible, and that she thought she could convince her husband not to leave her.

"Obviously we both made a bad decision."

"Yeah, you rationalized your actions pretty good there; too bad you were so wrong."

A pained look came to her eyes as he said that.

"Are you done with your story?"

"Yes...I'm not sure what to say. I thought I would beg your forgiveness, but I'm not sure if that would work now."

A pause then, "I..I'm really am sorry. I...I..."

He looked at her with a mixture of disgust, pain and puzzlement. He had never seen her with a loss for words before. She always knew what to do, it didn't always work out the way she wanted it to, but she knew what to do.

After a minute, he said, "So you decided to cut back on our sex life."

"Noo!" she said in a half wail, "I..., we didn't have sex as much as we could have, but I didn't plan for that to happen. I wanted to cut back with her not you."

Her expression showed a grimace of pain and she said, "Please believe me."

"I think I do."

"What now?"

"I'm not sure; I have a lot to think about."

"I love you."

"I know and I think I love you, but after your cheating, denying me, while you were getting it, and lying to me...I don't know."

She sighed, "Would it help if you had sex without me having any?"

He looked at her in shock, "No...It wouldn't."

She interrupted him with, "Not that, I meant I could give you blowjobs, or let you have anal sex with me. Just get me ready and you can cum inside my gut without trying to give me a climax. That way you can get some without me getting any."

"There's still the cheating and the lying, even if I did go along with your idea."

She looked at him, with distress showing on her face.

After a moment she said, "There's nothing I can do to make up for cheating...I didn't lie to you as much as you think."

She said the last in a soft voice looking down as she did.

"That may, or may not be true, but you did lie to me."

After a minute of silence he said, "I think I should take you back to your place."

She nodded, not trusting her voice, and then walked over to pick up her purse.

They drove to her place in silence.

As she was getting out of the car Jennia said, "Whatever you decide please remember that I love you, and that even though I care for her and everything we did together, I still would choose to live the rest of my life with you instead of her."

He nodded and said that he would remember that, inside though he was thinking that she had a strange way of showing it. He didn't say it out loud, because he didn't want to sound like a cliché.

A few days later, she came over during the day to get some clothes. He was there, but they didn't talk much. On the way through the kitchen, she saw a three pages sitting flat, but with folds to show that, it had been folded over to fit in an envelope. She glanced at the header and saw something to do with a magazine.

"What's this?"

"Its a contract for a story."

She said "oh" and took another step, then her head snapped his way, a big smile broke on her face.

"Does that mean you sold a story?"

"Yes, it does- You know that I've been told that I wasn't putting enough emotion in my stories."

His wife nodded and he continued, "I decided, I should write a couple stories while I was feeling some strong emotions. Besides it helped me pass the time."

"I knew you could you do it," Jennia said still smiling.

"Not bad, for someone who would never be good at writing."

Her face crumbled, with a pained expression, "I said I didn't mean that. I only said it out of shock and anger."

"I'm sorry... That may have been unfair, but... but it hurt to hear you say it."

"I know...If I could take it back I would, but I can't."

Instinctively, Jennia put her arms around him and hugged him.

She said, "Even if I had meant it, this proves you can do it, just like I said many times."

She let go quickly, because she thought that he might not appreciate her attempt at comforting him.

He said, "It really wasn't all that many times."

Jennia looked puzzled, "It should have been, because I thought it all the time."

They talked some more and she eventually left with her stuff.

Later that week they got back together for another talk, this time it was without dinner.

At one point, he couldn't help to ask, "Did you like the anal sex with her?"

end Chapter two, chapter three soon-I hope.