Back Scratches Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still care for her."

Even though that was a statement not a question, she responded as if it was, "Yes I do. I...I still love her. I don't want to see her like that. All she does is work and stay home. That's all she's doing, but I'm not allowed to see her anymore, and I think she is still doing just that. I know she is suffering and it hurts me to know it's mostly my fault."

He raised his eyebrows at that.

"I was the one that went to her to be a friend. Then I let my feelings for her go further than I should've. I was the one who drew her out. She kissed me, but I... I drew her on. I might have even manipulated her. I didn't mean to, but I wanted her to replace what I thought I was losing with my husband. I...I made love to her with my words before we...we did anything."

"She didn't have to let you... she must have wanted it too."

She nodded, "maybe she did, and you're right she could have said no, but I still was the one who persuaded her."

He wasn't sure what to say at that point so he said nothing.

"Please take her back."

He adjusted his robe and said, "I'll think about it since you feel that strongly about it."

She took a step back and said, "I...I can't do that. George would leave for sure."

He looked puzzled, but as he remembered that, he had redone his robe as he spoke about thinking about it.

He said, "No, I didn't mean that as a hint. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking about what I was doing."

She turned the deepest red he had ever seen anyone blush.

"I...I shouldn't have thought you were. I had...I had thought about making the offering that you could have...had...make love to me if that would help. But...But George said that if I ever had sex with anyone again our marriage is over. I couldn't lose him again, even to help Jennia."

"I understand, but I wouldn't take you up on your offer. Um, not that you aren't good looking, but it wouldn't solve anything."

"I understand."

She turned to leave and he said, "I will think about it, but would you answer me one question?"

"What is it?"

"How long was your affair?"

She looked surprised, and said, "About six months from the time we...first did it and when you and George discovered us in that hotel room."

He said, "Thank you," as he opened the door to let her out.

As he closed it, he wondered what else she had lied about.

A few days later, he and George had another meeting. He told his new friend about Susan coming over.

George said, "I know she told me that she went over to your house to try to convince you to take Jennia back."

They talked a bit more and after lunch, George wanted to go Jack's place to tell him of a new development.

They drove to his place and Jack got them each a can of beer.

Once settled George said, "I wanted to make sure no one overheard me as I tell you about what Susan and I did."

Jack nodded.

"You know that Susan can be very aggressive sexually at times."

Jack nodded again for both Jennia and George had told him that.

"And you know that we have had some problems, because I was being too controlling and treating her too much like someone who couldn't make decisions?"

Jack remembered those talks and nodded.

"She explained to me that one of the reasons their affair happened was that Jennia didn't treat her like that. And after they started having sex, Jennia would let her take charge, even allowing her to fuck her with the strap-on. Susan said she liked those times. She could be in charge and domineering, instead of always letting others be in charge.

"I thought about it for a few days. I was feeling guilty, because I had been treating her like a child. I hadn't meant to, but somewhere along the line, I had slipped into it. I felt partly responsible for her affair.

"I decided to tell her that I would let her still be in charge at times, she could even, um, fuck me."

Jack raised his eyebrows at that, and said, "You mean?"

"Yes, I mean with the strap-on. I'm still not sure why I made the offer; after all she went a whole lot further than she should have with her friendship with your wife."

He shrugged and said, "Maybe I was feeling guiltier than I thought. And maybe I was afraid of losing her eventually."

After he sipped some of the beer, he continued, "After dinner one night I approached her and said that I had been thinking about what we have talked about, and since being the fucker was so important to her, I would let her use the strap-on on me."

"She looked at me in surprise. I told her that if she used the smaller dildo with plenty of lube, and used her mouth to get me excited first I would let her do me some time.

"She gasped, then ran to me and hugged me. She thanked me more than once. We talked about it some more and she asked when and I told her that it could be anytime that she felt the need to be in charge, to be aggressive, and to be the fucker instead of the fuckee.

"She giggled at that, but nodded. I must admit that part of me was hoping that she wouldn't feel the need to actually carry out what I had offered her, but I could tell that she would do it some time.

"I told you that I might be afraid of losing her. During one of the talk sessions we had while she was still staying with your wife, she had sounded like she was going to divorce me.

"She started that session by talking about how much she had appreciated how gentle I had been when we first had sex, and that she would always remember that. That no matter what else happened in the future she would recall that fondly. The way she said it sounded like she was planning for this to be a good bye session, and that whether she got married again, or just horsed around, she would remember the way I had treated her our first time. Evidently I had misinterpreted what she meant because during our next session, she again tried to convince me to take her back."

Jack said, "Maybe, during that first session, she was feeling depressed and that it was over for you two, but later she decided to fight for you again."

George nodded, "that could be... But in either case a few nights after she moved back in she came to me and said that she was feeling horny, but that she wanted to be completely in control."

"I knew what that meant so I sighed inside and told her that she should get the strap-on in that case. She smiled shyly and ran to our room. In a few minutes, she called me to come in. I did and there she was standing naked, except, for that long, thick looking thing sticking out from her hips.

"I asked if she was sure that was the small one and she said yes it was, but that I should come to her. I did and Susan kissed me. Much like I kiss her when I'm really excited. After a few kisses, and some time feeling my butt and front, she started undressing me. She licked my ears and whispered how much she loved me, how much she wanted to fuck me, to feel my body under hers.

"Once I was naked, she pulled me to her, and kissed me hard and passionately. It was strange to feel that hard thing, that wasn't me, between us. It was higher than my cock. It was almost like I had two of them.

"She led me over to the bed and after more kissing and after more kissing and feeling my body, by this time I was running my hands along hers also; she pushed me onto the bed. I landed on my back.

"She landed on top of me, kissing me more. When I tried to feel her butt, she pushed my hands away then started to slide down, kissing and licking me all the way to my nipples.

"Susan spent some time kissing and licking them, then sucked on each one for a full minute. After she gave them both another tongue bath, she slipped even further licking all the way to my pubic hair. She nibbled my skin through my hair. She had never done that before and I was surprised that it felt good. I knew she liked it when I did her like that, but I didn't know it would feel good to me.

"After a few seconds Susan slipped even lower, talking my now hard dick in her mouth all at once. I jumped from the pleasure, letting out a sound almost like a scream."

Jack nodded, knowing how that felt.

"She sucked me for quite a while, getting me...maybe three fourths of the way to a climax. She stopped suddenly and smiled a jokester's smile. I knew it was time. I sighed inwardly. I still wasn't sure if I really wanted to do it, and that blowjob had been very good.

"She stood, and then raised my legs. I saw her rub some lotion on the dildo sticking out in front of her, than she bent her knees slightly and felt my butt hole with her finger. While she had been sucking me, she had used the tip of one finger against my hole, but had only pushed it in to the first knuckle. Now she slipped it all the way in. She had done that few times before so I knew how it felt, but this time was different. I knew what else was coming.


"She finger fucked my hole for a few seconds, then withdrew it, and a second later I felt something a bit bigger pushing on my hole. I knew it was two fingers. She had never done that before, but I thought I could handle it ok, since I've wanted her to put two fingers in a couple of times.

"She eased both in and I knew something was different immediately. I felt something kinda slimy. I figured she must have put some lube on those two fingers, probably to lube me up. She slowly pushed both fingers in all the way without stopping. It felt a little different from one finger, but I had no problem handling them. After letting them sit in there for a moment, she withdrew them stopping just before they would pop out. She then pushed them back in a little hard. She did that four times then as she pulled them back out, she rammed them in hard. I grunted as her hand hit but butt, however, there was no pain. She finger fucked me with the two fingers for a while. It felt good, except now and then when I felt her fingernail poke the inside of me.

"Finally she said 'I think we're ready'. I nodded and she pulled her fingers out. She had already lubed that hard thing sticking out in front of her so she just stepped forward touched it to my butt. She had to move it a little to get it in the right position, but a second later, I felt it touch my hole. She looked at me and then started pushing. I could feel it trying to force its way in, but not getting anywhere.

"She told me to relax; I said I was trying to. She nodded then pushed again. This time it went in. It hurt some, but at the same time, it felt good. I must have made a sound for she asked if I was ok. I nodded yes, and told her to keep going.

"She did, but first she wiggled the dildo back and forth. It didn't do anything for me, either way, but it obviously did for her. I saw a look of pleasure cross her face and she let out a small sound.

"A second later she pushed in again. She pushed until it was halfway in. I'm not sure if I can describe the feeling. There was some pain and discomfort, but not as much as I expected. There was also pleasure. Not continually, but at times I felt something from my prostate. It felt good. The whole thing was almost like I was taking a dump in reverse. I wasn't sure if I liked the full feeling, or not. It wasn't bad, just strange.

"After a few seconds she wiggled the thing back and forth again, and then pulled back and pushed in hard. Still not too bad. But then she pulled back further and I knew she wasn't taking it out so that left one thing. I saw the look on her face and steeled myself."

"Sure enough she jammed it in hard. That time I know I made a sound. A kinda Ahhhh sound. It hurt more than when she first pushed it in, but she must have slid it across my prostate because there was an intense pleasure too. I think I would have made that sound for either the pleasure, or the pain.

"She stopped and I saw concern on her face, she said, 'are you ok darling?' I said I was, but that she should keep going to the end. She said she was all the way in. As she said that, I could feel her hips against my butt so I knew she was really all the way in.

"I said in that case, go for it. She smiled at me, but before she did anything she grabbed hold of my cock and ran her hand up and down, wanking me. That felt good. She stopped and pulled out halfway than pushed it in all the way. She soon had a good rhythm going, fucking my butt hole. It was different. Every now and than she would push down harder, or something, and a thrill would go through me, but even when the thrill wasn't there, it felt kinda good. I could watch her face and I knew she was getting a big thrill out of it. That made me feel good.

"Soon she was going hot and heavy, jamming it in fast and hard. I could see she was probably getting close to a climax.

"Every so often she would wank me, but she had problems keeping both rhythms going at the same. Finally, she abandoned trying to wank me and just fucked me. She grabbed hold of both of my hips holding me as she jammed it in.

"But then she did something that surprised me. She started to say, 'take my hard cock, I'm going to fuck you until you're sore. Take my thick hardness,'

"She was silent after a minute, but then started saying. 'God that's so good darling. I love it.'

"She then started to jam it in harder, leaning back, as she groaned louder and louder.

"She said, 'Oh god, that's it. Oh oh oh-ahhhhhooohhh- god yes.'

"I knew she was close. She took a minute to wank me some more as she moaned even louder. I could tell that she was lost in her pleasure. The roof could have fallen in and she would not have noticed.

"I watched her face and I have never seen it that twisted by desire. It looked like it was so intense it hurt. She finally opened her mouth wide and screamed as she jammed it in harder. That hurt, but I didn't say anything as she jerked. It seemed to go on and on, but finally she relaxed. She humped me a couple of more times then pulled out.

"She looked at me with extreme gratitude. She finally fell on me and soothed me with kisses, after a moment she slid down and finished me off with one of the best blowjobs she has ever given. I only lasted a minute, or two, but it was fantastic.

"She went off to clean up the dildo and when she came back she wanted to cuddle. She kept saying how grateful she was and how much she loved me.

"After a while I asked her what all that 'take my hard cock' was about, I have never said anything like that. She explained that while still in high school, her sister would sneak a boyfriend into the sister's room to have sex. The boyfriend would say that and at the time, Susan would hear it in her sleep, later a friend of hers would have sex with guys in the same car when she was with my wife and her date. Some of the friend's lovers would say something similar.

"She said that she never had sex in a car, only twice was a boy able to get a hand up the long skirts she would wear, to twiddle her clit through her panties. One of her dates ended up in the back seat to fuck her friend after the friend's date was done with her. Another time she was stuck in the backseat while her friend had sex with two boys at the same time, in the front seat. She said she didn't watch, so she didn't know if the friend had a DP with one guy in her slit and another in her butt hole, or if both were in her slit. One of those boys shouted 'take my big hard cock, I'm forcing it into your pussy, take it slut- take my huge cock."

"At the time she thought he was huge even though her friend didn't seem to care, but now she thinks the guy was just bragging. Anyway she explained that since that time she had it in her mind that was what guys said, and even though I don't say it, the words came back to her while she was fucking me, so in her intense thrill she said them."

"Maybe she was getting back at some of the guys who tried to take advantage of her while she was growing up, or maybe she was just so sexually high she didn't realize what she was saying."

Jack nodded, not sure, how to interrupt what George had said.

George continued, "Our relationship has improved since then, she is very appreciative. We have done that twice since and the third time I came without her touching me. I should partially correct that. She sucked on me, before she fucked me and she wanked me some, at the beginning, but at that moment, she was thrusting in hard. It felt like she was hitting my prostate more this time and suddenly I was groaning and arched my hips as I came. It surprised me, and I saw her smile as my cum shot out of the shaft onto my stomach. She continued for another minute before she came. After cleaning the dildo she ran back to the bedroom and as usual Susan cuddled, saying how glad she was that she made me cum like that."

There was a pause and finally George said, "Well, thanks for letting me share that. Like I said I've been wanting to tell that to someone and you're the only one I can trust not to get the wrong idea, or to spread it around."

Jack said, "I understand and I won't say anything to anyone about it."

"Thank you," George said just before he stood and moved over to the door.

"But I do need to get going; I have a couple of places to go before I go home."

Jack nodded and saw his friend to the door. Saying bye as George walked out. After George drove away, he sat and thought about what George had described, thinking he would not allow Jennie to do that to him, especially after what she did to him. He thought it was a bit too kinky and kinda strange, but if George and Susan liked doing it that was their business, it would not affect the way he thought of them.

A few days later, he was sitting thinking about a new story to write when the doorbell rang. He got up to answer it and was surprised to see his wife. He wondered what she wanted, if she was going to ask to come back, or say it's over and would he file for a divorce. He wasn't sure which, if either he wanted.

After a couple of seconds of staring at her, he asked her to come in. She did and took a seat in the living room.

"How have you been?" he asked.

"Fine, well mostly fine."

He heard the sadness in her voice and knew it wasn't true.

"How have you been?"

"The same."

She nodded understanding what he meant.

Finally, she said, "I came over tonight to give you something."

His eyebrows went up, "Oh, what?," he said guardedly.

He wondered if it was a divorce paper for him to sign.

She opened her purse and took out a stack of money, and she started to count it. When she was done, there was 3,683 dollars.

He looked at her with puzzlement clearly showing on his face.

"What is this for?"

She sighed then said, "It's your birthday present."

"But my birthday isn't for another month."

"I know. I planned this a year ago. I saw how much you have wanted a new pickup for years. We thought we might be able to get one this year, but because of various expenses we decided it should wait."

He nodded.

"I thought I could get a part time job and by the time your birthday came around I would have ten thousand dollars. With that for a down payment I thought we could afford the payments for the pickup you want."

"You never told me you had another job."

"I know, I wanted to surprise you with the money so I thought I could hide the job for a few months."

He looked at her with amazement, "When did you get this job?"

"Two months after your last birthday."

He titled his head sideways to look at her.

He opened his mouth, but she went on before he could speak.

"The problem was that I got fired, after two months. That was about the same time, me and Susan started going out alone. I think that was part of the reason I liked being with her. I could talk to her about being depressed. I had to hide it from you. And at least she wanted me. My boss for that job didn't want me, and at that time I wasn't all that sure you wanted to be with me."