Back Scratches Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyebrows went up at that and she continued, "You were working more and talking less," She shrugged, "It fit the mood I was in."

"So you were secretly working for about three months, before you started your affair."

"It was more like two and a half months."

There was a pause as he digested that, which she broke.

"Anyway, I was able to save up most of the money I earned... and since it looks like we aren't staying together," her voice broke as she said the last, "I decided to give you the money I had. I had to use some of it to help get the apartment, but this is most of what I was able to save."

He looked at the money then looked at her, then back again.

"Thank you- I'm not sure what to say."

Jennia got up and said, "That's all I have to say tonight."

He looked at her still not sure what to say and watched as she headed for the door.

Just before she reached it, he said, "I'll call you tomorrow, I need to think."

Jennia nodded and went out the door.

He did think throughout the night, the next day he called her asking her if they could go out to dinner that Friday. She jumped at the chance and said yes.

He picked her up at six and took her back to the Scribing Dragon. During dinner, he excused himself and went to talk to Patrick the owner about counseling with him and his wife, this time making a definite date for them getting together.

After dinner when they were getting into the car, he said that he wanted to show her something at their house. She nodded, wondering if it was another story that he sold. One the way to the house she thought about how they just talked about what she was doing and he was doing during dinner, and never talked about them. He was interested in what she was doing, how work was, but nothing about their relationship.

Once they got to their house, they got out of the car and walked to the door. When they got to the door, he paused before unlocking it.

Wondering why they had stopped Jennia asked, "What did you want to show me?"

"This" he answered just before bending his head down and kissing her. She reacted surprised, but after a few seconds responded, kissing him back.

He kissed her again, and then started to lick her lips, just the way she liked. He even licked the sides of her nose before leaving a trail of saliva to her right ear.

After nibbling on the lobe for a few seconds, she said, "Please I want you, but if we aren't going to stay together this wouldn't be a good idea."

He said softly while keeping his mouth next in her ear, "I agree, if we aren't to stay married this isn't a good idea."

He kept licking her ear and biting the sides of her ear.

She groaned and he went back to licking her lips. He sucked on the top lip then sucked on the bottom one.

"No, please."

He felt gratified that, even though she said no, Jennia didn't pull away.

So she did want him.

When he went back to licking her ear she said, "Jack, I said this would not be a good idea, I mean it."

He stopped long enough to pull back and look her full in the face, "I heard what you said. I did not mishear you, or stop listening. And I agree with you."

He started licking and biting her ear, her left one this time, and she groaned again.

"Then why keep at it?"

"Part of it is that I want you. I haven't had sex since I kicked you out."

"I haven't had sex either, and I want you."

He noticed that she emphasized the word you, he took that to mean that she wanted him for more than just because she was horny and he was here.

"I know," He said, "but it looks like I may have to spell out the second reason I'm doing this."

She sighed in pleasure and said, "What?"

"Do I have to carry you over the threshold to show you why?"

He said gently into her ear.

She started to say "Wha..." then suddenly turned her head to look at his face.

"Do you mean that the way it sounded?"

The eagerness in her voice touched his heart and he pushed opened the door.

"Lets just say I'm not planning on taking you back to that apartment tonight", he licked her ear, "Let's go inside and we can finish this..." Another ear lick, "we can go get your stuff tomorrow."

She made a happy noise and grabbed him and hugged fiercely, then let him lead her inside. On the way in he thought, "I'm glad she didn't lie about how long the affair was after all, now I can believe she was telling the truth about the rest of it."

He said to her, "I made an appointment to speak with Patrick, but if that doesn't work I can get the name of a couple of professional counselors. It's going to be hard, at times I may give you some dirty looks and I may not always respond to you like I used to."

"I understand and you're right about Patrick. We need to talk to him to see what we can do to make the best of my mistake."

The door closed and he locked it.

The end

Thank you for reading the whole thing and there will be an epiloque this time. Hopefully in a week, or two, but I'm not sure.