Back Seat Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

As their passions rose, they began to urge each other on, their cries becoming louder as their orgasms rose inside them.

"Ohhhh my sweetie," Shelby cried. "You're in me, I love you in me, fuck me, fuck me, ooohhh."

"Unhhh, oh yeah, my sweet baby," Matt moaned. "I love to fuck you, fuck you hard, ahhhhhh".

Their bodies slammed together as their fucking became more frantic. Their orgasms sweeping towards them like the winds of a summer thunderstorm. Matt rose up on stiff arms so she could thrust harder into Shelby. Shelby released her hold on Matt's back, fastening her mouth on Matt's beautiful breasts. Biting and sucking the hard nipples, filling her mouth with sweet tit flesh. Shelby ground her clit against the base of the false cock, her pussy clasping the plunging shaft tightly. Her vaginal walls were throbbing and she felt as if she was drifting through emptiness. The friction of the short dildo on Matt's clit and G-spot was sending massive jolts of pleasure through her body. Shelby's hot mouth on her sensitive breasts was driving her over the brink.

Matt's orgasms pounded through her. "Ohhhhhh, my sweet baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumminggg, eeeeeee..."

Shelby grabbed Matt around the neck once again, smashing their bodies together as her orgasms hit. "Aaahhhh, oh yes, my love, I'm cumming too, oh yeeesss, I'm cumminggg, yeeeeee..."

As one, their bodies were wracked with one spine shattering orgasm after another. They came and came, screaming and crying, shuddering and bucking, until they collapsed, unconscious.

Matt awoke slowly, still clutching Shelby's ass in a death grip. Every muscle in her body twitched and her aching pussy throbbed in time with her heart. The scratches on her back from Shelby's fingernails stung from the sweat that covered their bodies. She felt wonderful. Shelby opened one eye, then the other. Her body was stiff and her pussy was sore. Matt's fingernails were still embedded in her ass cheeks. It was glorious.

Shelby grinned at Matt, "Hey there, you sexy bitch, wanna get married? Oh, that's right, we already are." Matt relaxed her grip on Shelby's ass. Rocking back on her heels, she pulled the phallus out of Shelby's well fucked pussy with one long slurping sound. Shelby immediately missed the fullness in her as she helped Matt with the straps, pulling her end out with another loud slurp.

"Oh wow," said Matt. "We're both gonna be walking funny for the next few days."

"Just so we get on that plane," Shelby laughed. "Virgin Islands, here we come." As far as the newlyweds were concerned, the honeymoon didn't last long enough. They tried snorkeling, wind surfing and parasailing. They took long walks along the shore, gathering shells. They went shopping in the villages. But mostly, they made love; on the moonlit beach, in the canopied bed, on the porch of their beach cottage, in a restaurant bathroom, wherever they could be alone. They even tried it in the porch hammock, laughing and giggling, without much success. But then, it was time to go home.

On the night before they left, Matt and Shelby were sitting in the hammock sipping their rum drinks. "I don't wanna leave, babe," said Matt. "I think I could stay here, with you, forever."

Shelby kissed her partners cheek, "Me too, sweetie, but I know you. In no time at all you'd be opening a garage here. You like repairing cars too much to just sit around all day."

"You're right, as usual," Matt replied, "I guess it's in the blood."

Shelby sighed, "I never really knew happiness 'till I met you, sweetie. Wherever we are, I'm content."

"Yeah, babe," said Matt, "I'm so glad we're married. I don't think our life can get any better than this." But, as the fates would have it, it did exactly that. A few weeks later, a courier service delivered a large official looking envelope to the garage. It was addressed to Shelby. She opened it and began to read. Matt was working on an engine, when she heard Shelby calling her. Her voice sounded odd, almost frightened. "Matt, come here, please, I need you."

Matt dropped the wrench she was using and rushed to Shelby's side. She was shaking and her face was pale. Matt hugged her, "Shel, what's wrong? What's in that letter that's got you all upset?"

"I, I think I need to sit down, sweetie," Shelby replied, her voice quavering.

"C'mon in the office," Matt said, leading her by the arm. Shelby seemed to be in a daze. Once they were seated, Shelby slowly began to retain her composure.

"Matt, do you remember my Uncle Leo?"

"Yeah," said Matt, "He's the one who left you that '59 Chevy that brought us together. Is that what that letters about?"

Shelby began to giggle, "My family used to think Uncle Leo was a little weird, living all alone in that old house, owning all those antique cars," she paused, "Well, my uncle also followed the stock market."

Her voice became more excited, "Matt, Uncle Leo left me, I mean us, a portfolio of stock with a current value of a million and a half dollars, sweetie, we're rich." She began to dance around the office, as Matt sat stunned, unable to speak. Shelby jumped in her lap and began kissing her. "We're rich, sweetie," she said again, "What do you want to do first?"

"Wait a minute," said Matt, "How come it took so long to find this out? I thought he just left you the car?"

"They were tearing the house down to build some apartments," Shelby said. "It's all here in the letter. They found a secret safe in the basement, and when they opened it, they found all the stock certificates, I'm his only heir."

"That's a lot of money, babe," Matt said. "What the hell are we gonna do with it all?"

"Oh, we'll spend some, save some, fund some charities, fund AIDS research, give some to Pop and our friends, lots of things," Shelby said, smiling. "But we're keeping the garage open, you're happy here and so am I. Maybe we can still fix cars and turn it into a training school for mechanics."

"Sounds like a plan to me, babe," said Matt. "Let's lock up, we need to go home and think about this some more." As Matt backed 'Maggie' out on the street, she turned to Shelby, who was reading the letter again.

"Shel, I've decided what I want to do first with that money."

"What's that, sweetie?" Shelby asked.

"I'd like to fuck like bunnies on our bed that's covered with hundred dollar bills," Matt said with a grin, "Just because we can do it."

"I'll call the bank tomorrow, lover," Shelby said, as they drove away, laughing.

End.

TE999
TE999
640 Followers