Back Seat Drivin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends."

"On what?"

"I don't know."

The following silence did nothing to ease my fear.

"Do you plan on driving somewhere?" she asked.

"No," I said, kind of puzzled by her question.

"Then why don't you let go of the wheel?"

I didn't realize that I still had a tight grip on the steering wheel. My fingers had gone numb without me knowing it. I strained to release my hands from the wheel. I had to open and close my fingers until they started to feel normal again. Now that my hands were free, I didn't know where to put them. I finally placed them on my lap. Without hesitating, Sally grabbed my right hand gently and put it around her shoulder. She then wiggled her body until she was comfortably nestled as close as she could be next to mine, her head resting on the right side of my chest. I sensed my heart pounding and I wondered if she could hear it echoing through my body. When she placed her hand on the inside of my knee, I dared not move. We stayed like that for I don't know how long. Time wasn't important. Getting out of the situation I was in was. Sally kept her hand stationary as sweat began to build and roll down the middle of my chest, and then, she began to slide it up higher, her sights aimed at my crotch. I quickly used my left hand to stop her advance, surprised somewhat that I could still move and that she didn't protest. Instead, she cuddled closer yet to me.

"I don't think you…we should be doing this Sally," I said slowly. "You're a little bit older than me you know."

"So," was her unconcerned response.

"Great," I thought to myself. "Now what are you going to do?"

Sally answered that unspoken question by posing a verbal one of her own.

"Do you have a girlfriend Bud?" she asked softly.

"Aah…no, not right now," I said.

"Too bad."

More silence.

"I don't have a boyfriend right now either," she added.

I didn't offer to go steady.

"Did you ever kiss a girl Bud?" she queried, as she brought her face closer to mine.

"Yeah...sure," I answered with surprising strength. I felt that even once counts, especially when your trying to escape from the clutches of god knows what.

"Did you like it?"

"Of course."

"Would you like to kiss me?"

"I don't think so?" I replied, doubting my own words.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I said, still unable to erase the skepticism in my voice.

"Really sure?"

I didn't answer this time, positive that my tone would convict me.

"Could I kiss you?"

I could now feel her breath on my face. She had somehow gotten up off of the seat without me realizing it. She was now kneeling, facing me, her arms around my neck. I tried to shift my body, thinking I could somehow cut off her advance. Instead, I made it easier for her. She quickly twisted her body and sat on my lap. She balanced her back on my car door and lifted her body up with her feet planted firmly next to my hip. She easily pulled her skirt out from underneath herself and promptly repositioned herself back on my lap. She wiggled until she was comfortable and then smiled. I quickly perceived the softness of her ass on my lap and the heat that it generated. Unable to stop the inevitable results, my cock stiffened rapidly. In no time it was pushing forcefully against her ass. Her smile grew in relation to the size of my cock. There I was, sitting in my brother's car with a forty-year old cashier's bare ass resting in my lap and my cock flexing its muscles just like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Being underage and having alcohol in my system was the least of my worries. How I was going to remove her ass from my lap, without my cock deciding to throw-up inside of my pants was.

"Are you sure you don't want to kiss me Bud?" she asked, spreading her knees so that somehow, my cock became wedged deeply between her cheeks.

I opened my mouth to answer no but nothing came out. Besides, Sally moved so quickly that even if I could have talked, no one would have heard what I had to say. She had her mouth over mine in an instant, her lips pressing against mine, her tongue plunging as far as it could into my mouth. I heard a groan, thinking that it came from myself as I fought off her attack. I soon realized that it was Sally, expressing the built up excitement she had held in check since she got into my car. I tried to pull my head back, only to find that the well-designed, life-saving form of the seat's headrest had imprisoned me. My eyes were wide open, seeing only the softly made-up eyelids of Sally's closed, green ones. Lines at the corners of her eyes bared witness to the miles traveled in her life. I tried to compel my brain to function, hoping to extricate myself from this sticky situation, only to find that the rest of my body was responding on its own. I was shocked to find that my tongue was no longer inside of my mouth. It was now comfortably playing inside the mouth of the very experienced forty-year-old lady sitting on my lap. I could swear that I asked, no demanded, that I stop.

Instead, my tongue disobediently spared happily with Sally's. I heard another moan, instantly recognizing the deep vocal reverberation as my own. I was having fun and I hadn't known it. I relented as we continued to kiss, barely coming up for air. Minutes passed, until my mouth began to ache. Not trying to do anything right, I shifted my ass in the driver's seat and dangerously altered the position of my hard cock as well. Sally's eyes finally opened with a surprised look of pleasure and a musical moan of delight filled the air inside the car. Obviously, the new co-ordinates that a global positioning satellite would use to find my cock had done wonders to increase Sally's already excited state. Finally, after a short interval of pleasure-seeking repositioning, she slowly pulled her mouth from mine, now breathing as heavily as myself. She leaned back against the door, her hands clasped around the back of my neck.

"Well Bud?" she asked quietly. "How was that?"

"Not bad… I guess," left my mouth through gasps; my lips were numb.

"So you've had better?" she continued.

"No," slowly drooled out of my mouth.

"That's nice to know."

I noticed that the windows of the car were beginning to steam over.

"Did you ever hold a girl's tit Bud?" she asked, most likely knowing the answer to that question before she even asked it.

No answer was necessary. The swelling alone in the size of my eyes could only mean one thing. Not concerned that anyone else might come by and see, Sally took her hands from around my neck and reached for the buttons of her shirt. One by one, she teasingly undid each one, her bra slowly coming into view. I felt my cock throb and move ever so slightly once more within its warm lair, inducing another soft moan and smile from the younger than usual grandmother preparing to bare her breasts for me. I consciously tried to stop anymore stimulating movements from the trouble-making organ that usually hung limply between my legs. If I had been in possession of Aladdin's lamp at that very second, I would have wished for a cock that could only piss. As the last button was pushed through its eyelet, Sally spread her shirt open.

Her white bra shimmered in the bright moonlight that filtered through the silvery, moisture-stained windows of the car. Her hard nipples distorted its smooth satin surface, announcing their desire for freedom. Sally obliged with pleasure, undoing the hook that was located at the middle of the two cups which cradled her tits so affectionately within. As she pulled the middle of her bra apart, her tits gracefully dropped down. I estimated that they were about the size of grapefruit, (2 for $1.29), just the perfect size to hold in my hand. Her hard nipples pointed straight out, seeming to be too long considering the image they displayed when confined inside the bra. I was amazed by her tits' smooth surface. I didn't think that anything other than a flat surface could be so constant. She arched her back as much as she could, proudly displaying what she had been lucky enough to be born with. I could just imagine her dancing in front of a room full of drunken customers in that strip joint she worked at years before, her tits bouncing freely in the smoke filled air. I sat frozen, not knowing what she wanted me to do next. I didn't have to wait long for her to let me know.

"Don't you want to touch them Bud?" she asked unashamedly.

No words came from my mouth.

"Go ahead Bud, hold one."

No movement came from my arms.

"Come on Bud. Give one a squeeze."

I could only sit and stare as her tits rose and fell with every breath she took. Not caring to wait any longer for the young boy whose lap she was sitting on to make his move, she took my right hand in her own and brought it towards her chest. Four beers, and Sally's persuading attributes, had taken all of my fighting strength away at that point. I seemingly watched from the backseat of the Buick as my fingers surrounded the mound on the left side of Sally's chest. My thumb gently brushed against the tall bump in the middle of her tit. I found that I enjoyed the touch of the hard button sticking out in my direction. I gently touched it once more, causing Sally to arch her back again with delight. I refocused my attention to the larger object in my hand. I let my fingers envelop its entire dimensions, astonished by the soft and firm qualities it exhibited all at once. I began to squeeze it repeatedly, harder than I probably should have, not worrying if Sally didn't like what I was doing. If I had drunk soda instead of beer, I would have known that she didn't mind one bit. Sally watched with pride as my fingers distorted the shape of her tit the way a sculptor might knead a lump of clay before starting a project. I stared too, mystified as it returned to its previous shape with no signs of damage. Without any prompting from the woman in my lap, I happily allotted the same type of attention to her right tit as well. Lost in the pleasure I was achieving with my hand, I thought I heard a voice in my head articulate instructions for actions that I should carry out next. I listened carefully, not wanting to do something that might upset the all-knowing phantom that was trying to assist me. Through the thick, beer-induced fog in my head, I recognized Sally's soft voice.

"Suck on my tit Bud," she pleaded.

I looked blindly into her eyes.

"Put my nipple in your mouth and suck on it Bud," she seemingly demanded now.

I returned my gaze to her tit, straining the muscles of my eyes until her nipples came into focus once again. Hypnotized by the entire unbelievable situation that had developed since I rang out from work, I blindly acted as instructed. I held her left tit in my hand and squeezed it as I had done before. Her nipple sprung out towards me, as if it might shoot out at me like a bullet from some secret weapon. I tried to bend my head down in order to take it into my mouth, however, the awkward position that I was in, along with the weight of Sally's body sitting in my lap, stopped my lips 6 inches from my goal. Not bothering to think things out, I forcefully thrust my hips off of the seat, trying to move Sally and grant myself access to her nipple. I didn't see her eyes swell as the hard cock inside of my pants rammed into her asshole like a torpedo piercing the hull of a battleship. Pain and pleasure combined to expel a high-pitched yelp from her throat. I heard nothing. I was only interested as to whether or not my actions would get me closer to her tit. I, for one, was happy with the results. I really don't think that Sally had minded that much either. Her body had shifted. She was now sitting further down on my legs, my cock no longer wedged between the cheeks of her ass. I didn't care that the bulge in my pants, along with the dark, wet stain of my leaking pre-cum, was no longer hidden. I pitched my upper body forward, grasping her tit into my mouth like a starved animal. I was stunned by the hardness of her long nipple. I had fully expected it to be somewhat bendable, only to find that it sustained its rigid form like an oak tree. Sally too had quickly recovered from the "E" ticket ride I had just given her, arching her back and tilting her head from side to side as I attempted to suck her nipple out by its roots. I hastily turned my attention to her right tit, wishing that I could have had both of them in my mouth at the same time. The sounds of my oral high jinks echoed loudly off of Sally's chest. I continued to suck, not noticing that the spicy grandmother in my lap had moved her legs during my assault on her chest. Her right leg was resting, stretched out on the bench seat. Her left was now bent at the knee with her foot resting on the hump of the transmission. Her loose skirt had fallen down to her waist, exposing everything that had been hidden underneath. Perception of what was there didn't arrive until Sally made me take notice.

"Put your finger in me Bud," she said quietly.

"Huh?" was what I tried to utter, with only a garbled noise of confusion making it past my tit-filled mouth.

"Stick your finger into me," she said, sounding somewhat desperate.

"Huh?" frustrated her once more.

I felt Sally take hold of my right wrist but I paid little attention. As long as her hard nipple was in my mouth, she could do anything else that she wanted to, I could care less. I was vaguely aware of the direction my hand was going, but it wasn't until I felt the warm, soft skin of Sally's thigh that I thought I knew where I was. I kept on playing with her nipple, using my tongue as fast as I could move it, but I also ordered my right eye to look in the direction of my right hand. She still had a firm grip on my wrist, pushing it up her thigh and towards her crotch. My tongue stopped when I became aware of the environment my hand was close to exploring, but I continued to suck on her tit. Her glowing thighs, and the dark nest of hair dissecting them, were as sobering as a gallon of black coffee. Funny though, I didn't try to stop my hand. I permitted Sally to carry on dragging my hand up her leg, my fingers aware of the rigid tendon angling towards the curled fuzz covering her cunt. As first contact with the soft pelt was made, my arm froze and I took my mouth from her tit. Despite her efforts, Sally couldn't move my hand any further.

"Bud," she said, her voice oscillating in a high-low pitch.

"No," I replied, my voice imitating her singsong tone.

"Come on Bud," she sang back.

"I don't think so," I chanted.

"You have to."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

Our little song was getting silly, but we were both dead serious. I was far too inexperienced to know that Sally had let the clock to the time bomb between her legs run excessively long. She had decided some time ago that we were going to do a lot more than just kiss and play with her tits. She wasn't going to stop until she had my cock buried deep inside her cunt, with cum erupting from my virgin cock and poring into her like a spewing volcano. However, I was more than happy with what had happened so far, and going any further really wasn't necessary. We could both go home and return to work as if nothing had happened. So there. I had made my decision. I was convinced that the younger person, and more importantly, the stronger sex would win this war. It would…and I would lose.

As our battle of words was being waged, Sally had resumed moving my hand. I hadn't detected the motion of my hand until it was far too late to recover. The bleached blond cashier, with the vibrant green eyes, had easily placed my hand over her crotch, my fingers cupped gently over the supple coat of hair that grew there. When I realized where my hand was, I also realized that I liked where it was. The curled hair growing between her legs wasn't the same as the patch budding between mine. Hair had taken its time to sprout around my cock; soft and thin, it hardly got in the way when I zipped up my fly. Sally, on the other hand, had cultivated quite a crop. Soft and thick, many a bald man would have paid handsomely to have a toupee made out of what she had covering her cunt. Thoughts of protesting had been transported at the speed of light to another galaxy. Besides, words would have had a difficult time leaving my mouth, considering that I had placed my lips over her nipple once again.

I was surprised that my miss-firing brain had the ability to control two parts of my body at the same time without fucking it up. My fingers probed the fascinating wonderland between Sally's legs as my tongue resumed its fitful dance over her nipple. I rummaged around my newly found source of enjoyment like a child looking for a favorite plaything in a toy box. A softer, but yet similar sound of when Sally had scratched herself rose up from the interplay of my fingers and Sally's fir. I thanked god that my sense of touch had not been affected as much by the alcohol as had the other four. I quickly discerned a distinct change in density when my fingers discovered the flesh that guarded the entrance to Sally's inner passageway. The soft, puffy form of the two masses my fingers found guarding the slit that bisected Sally's legs only amplified my inquisitive need to know more. I squeezed each of them gently, intrigued by what was hidden between them. Soft moans that conveyed the pleasures felt by Sally went unheard. Fearlessly, I pushed her doors open with my fingers the way a courageous cowboy would enter a saloon in the old west. A sudden downpour immediately followed the heat and humidity I first sensed, as a flood of juice that Sally had produced soaked my fingers. Curiosity mandated further investigation; the source of this river had to be found, just as the staring point of the Nile led to the discovery of Lake Victoria. Vaguely recalling what she had asked me to do to her, I pushed my index finger into Sally's cunt just as the little Dutch boy had done to stop a leak in the dike.

If I had been hooked up to an EEG machine during this front seat tango, a long flat line of inactivity would have made the person reading my printout think that I was brain dead at this point. That would have been because I had no idea what I had just put my finger into. Soft, warm, wet flesh had totally enveloped my digit. The only other time that I had felt anything remotely similar was when I had accidentally stuck my finger into a customer's family-size purchase of hamburger meat. The fat woman with four screaming brats to whom I had done this to had a shit hemorrhage, wanting the store manager to remove my head from my shoulders and place it on a platter for her. This time however, the violated female was challenged to keep her pleasure contained. Previously, I had extracted my finger as quickly as I could from the raw meat I had buried it into. Now, the warmth from inside of Sally's body made me keep my finger where it was.

The longer my finger stayed inside of her, the more I wondered how a guy's cock could fit inside of a girl if there was so little room. I mean…it felt as if my finger took up all of the available space. How could a woman take a hard cock into her without screaming as if she was being ripped apart? I decided to probe further, questioning how deep this hole really was. As I continued to suck on her tit without thinking, I pushed my finger into Sally's wet hole until I couldn't go any further. The last knuckle of my finger was now being pushed as hard as I dared to against her crotch. I sensed my cash register instructor begin to push back, her hips tilting up and down with increasing speed. I would have sworn that I felt the hole between Sally's legs grow, and my knuckle delve a little bit deeper into the soft, wet void. Sally continued to rock her hips, increasing her speed imperceptibly to my brain. I had no idea what a clit was or that Sally had expertly placed it onto my knuckle. Each pitch of her hips sent an increasing voltage of electricity through the muscles of her crotch. Indiscernible twitches and spasms that coursed back and forth across the inner lining of her energized cunt pushed Sally closer towards a very promising orgasm. As excitement continued to build in her body, Sally decided that a little bit more assistance was needed. Once again, a far away voice that had communicated instructions before floated softly through the thickening air of the car.