Back Seat Drivin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put another finger in me Bud." were the words I would abide by next.

Slowly I processed the command I was given. Each word was methodically analyzed; their meanings deciphered and complied with. Chemical reactions created the energy that began to move muscles that would take a second finger from my hand and place it next to my first, inside of Sally. I wasn't as surprised as I thought I should have been as my middle finger bent and easily pushed its way past the soft lips of her cunt. Two of my fingers were now being bathed with a warm solution that I quickly associated with sun tan lotion. Thicker than water, but thinner than the stuff you would put on your body to prevent a sunburn, I became aware of the slippery qualities it had. I wiggled my fingers back and forth, understanding now how a full-blown cock could slip inside of a woman without hurting. The inner walls of the cavity I was in stretched out with amazing ease, their warm and soft surfaces an inviting place to visit and stay in for as long as possible. The actions of my fingers made the ex-dancer in my lap a bit more active. Her hips were moving now with more energy, pushing hard against my hand's knuckles. I felt her hands grasp the sides of my head and take my mouth gently from her tits. She guided my mouth to hers, moaning loudly as she pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth. Her open lips covered mine, covering me in her warm saliva. I felt as if I was drowning, struggling to take a breath of life-saving air. I shifted my body slightly, inhaling quickly and diving back for more. In doing so, I pushed my fingers deeper into Sally's flooded abyss. My digits inadvertently bumped into an object that had somehow remained hidden from my touch earlier. Inquisitiveness drove me to probe more. I pushed my hand as far as I could into Sally. She kept on moaning, now grinding her crotch onto my hand as hard as I thought she could. My fingers felt the protruding form once again and my mind tried to picture its shape. It reminded me of a blunt bullet, molded to the floor of this wondrous chamber. I began to box with it, playfully wiggling it the way a cat might play with catnip filled toys. Sally didn't seem to mind; in fact it appeared as if my fooling around had increased her rocking motion. Her hips were now pitching to and fro as if out of control. The moans she had expelled from her throat so softly before now sounded painful, as if she were about to have a fit. In my less than stable state, I thought that something drastically wrong was happening to her. I panicked, thinking that Sally was about to die in the front seat of my brother's car. I abruptly pulled my mouth from hers and yanked my soaked fingers from between her legs. I was breathing rapidly, not from our sexual interplay but from absolute panic. Slowly, the nearly out-of-control state that the mature woman in my lap had been gripped by abated. My relief, on the other hand, was countered by her disappointment. As I wiped my fingers in my pants, Sally directed an unsatisfied gaze into my bloodshot eyes, followed a tempered groan of displeasure.

"Why'd you do that Bud?" she asked with measured words. "We were doing just fine. I was almost there."

"Almost where?" I asked. "I thought something was wrong with you. I thought you were goin' ta die or something."

"Well, something was gonna' happen," she replied softly, "but we can take care of that in a few minutes. Tell me Bud. Did you like what you felt?"

"Um," was my pleased reply.

Even though I didn't understand too much of what was going on, I did know that I liked the feeling of the hole between her legs. The warm, wet chamber that I had my fingers in did more for my growing requirement of sexual experience than any issue of Playboy. Pretty soon I'd have a girlfriend that I could do this with. If I had looked deeper into Sally's eyes I would have known that I wasn't going to have to wait that long. And, when I would have my first real girlfriend, I'd know exactly what I was doing.

As the sound of my last utterance faded from memory, and my fantasy of a girlfriend grew even fainter, Sally got up from my lap. She knelt on the front seat, facing me. Her skirt hung down loosely around her legs, her shirt still open with her hard-nippled tits hanging freely. She leaned towards me, placing her hands on my shoulders and bringing her face as close to mine as she could without touching me. She stared into my eyes until she knew that I was focused on hers. Slowly she spoke to me, each word leaving a lasting mark in my brain.

"Come into the backseat and fuck me Bud," she whispered, her words putting me into a zombie's trance.

I didn't move, and I didn't speak. I didn't agree, but I didn't protest either. I just continued to look at her eyes, spellbound by the green, animal-like glow they emitted. As she leaned closer to kiss me, I felt my body float towards hers to shorten the wait. Our lips met with a gentle kiss; one that you might expect from a female classmate at a school dance. Sally kissed me a few more times like this, and I wonder now if she was trying to make me think that fucking her would somehow be as harmless as those kisses. I wasn't aware that I had continued to move, slowly enabling myself to get out from behind the steering wheel. I vaguely remember seeing Sally lift her skirt up, gathering it around her waist and turning to climb over the middle of the front seat and into the back. I do remember seeing her round, firm ass, exploding onto the scene like a car's airbag-deployment during an accident, as she bent over the back of the front seat. I can still see myself reaching out to grab her right thigh. Soft and warm, I held it steadfastly in my arms, my face pressed firmly onto the right cheek of her ass. I was surprised by its cool touch, considering that the rest of her body felt as if it had been baking in a pizza oven for some time. Sally giggled with amusement as I pressed my lips to her ass and kissed her exposed rear end. I stuck my tongue out and licked her cheek the way I had her tits, thinking that the skin on her ass was as smooth as the surface that her nipples rested upon. Its salty taste confirmed how hard she had worked that night. I imagined how tiny drops of sweat must have decorated her rump earlier. Feeling adventurous, and much more daring with the support of alcohol, I gave Sally's ass a quick bite. I didn't think that it was much of a bite, but her reaction proved that it was unforeseen and effective. My grip on her thigh vanished as her body lurched up into the air and a high-pitched scream escaped from her lungs. She laughed uncontrollably as her body folded over the back of the front seat. Sally's head hung down into the black chasm she was facing, her arms stretched out to the floorboards, stopping her from plummeting completely into it. Her legs had spread out automatically in a desperate attempt to halt her parachute-lacking freefall. Her knees caught themselves under each headrest, granting me access to a very good view of the wet crack I had had my fingers in. Thinking slowly, and moving even slower, I attempted to re-enter the miniature sauna with my fingers once more. Instead, I watched dejectedly as Sally regained her coordination and gracefully guided her entire body into the backseat. I gazed at her captivating body as she made herself comfortable in the spacious backseat of my brother's Buick. She lie on her back, her head positioned as close as she could to the passenger-side door. She had her right foot on the floorboard and her left perched on the top of the backseat. Her shirt was open with her hard nipples deliciously decorating her firm tits.

"Come on Bud," she said softly. "I'm waiting."

If you asked me how I got into the backseat, I couldn't honestly answer you. I don't know if I tumbled into the back like a drunken idiot, or if I entered that hedonistic zone as charmingly as Cary Grant might have done. Either way, thankfully, I was with Sally, kneeling between her open legs. I do recall that we both fought at the snap and zipper that held my jeans around my hips. In spite of my assistance, Sally was soon pulling them down around my knees. My hard cock bounced out like a striking snake, the hair surrounding it barely covering the skin beneath. Despite my lack of maturity, Sally held my cock in her hands as if it were the finest she had ever seen. She cupped my dangling balls in her left hand as she gently caressed my cock with her right. Had I been sober, I think…no I'm sure…I would have shot my load instantly. Instead, I watched through a stupefying, blurred haze, as her soft, forty-year old hands prepared my cock for greater things. I'm certain now that she would have loved to put my cock into her mouth, but being as wise as she was, she didn't at that time. A mouthful of cum wasn't what she wanted. A happy cunt, jam-packed with a virgin, teenage boy's first copulating experience was what she was after.

Remembering what I can about the whole situation, it was obvious that I had no idea as to what should happen next. Any other guy who had dipped his wick into a girl at least once would have mounted Sally in a second; his hips pitching up and down like a jackhammer. I, however, continued to kneel as if I were next to my mother at mass on Sunday. I saw a bead of moisture roll down the inside of the window above Sally's head, and I tried to see through the distorted porthole its path created to the outside world. Its slow, meandering trail made me forget about the mission Sally had been so kind to assign to me. Realizing that she might loose me totally to the effects of hops and barley, Sally gave my cock a gentle, but yet attention grabbing, squeeze and tug. I slowly looked down at her, reluctant to leave the unpredictable adventure of that droplet of water. I saw her smiling face and I smiled inanely back. I didn't notice her nearly naked body, only the deep green eyes that now mutely told me that I had another task to learn from her. I saw her lips move, but at the time, I don't remember hearing what she said. My brain, thankfully, did hear what she said and instructed the rest of my body to act accordingly. Her instructions were straightforward and simple, their ultimate results unbelievably fantastic.

"Get on top of me Bud," she whispered. "I'll guide your cock into me."

Before I go on, let me ask if you ever had one of those dreams where you find yourself floating in nothingness, heading who knows where from some unknown location? Feeling sort of like an astronaut leaving his spaceship for a spacewalk, and then having the gravity of the earth pull him ever so slowly away from his ship and back towards his original launch site. Well that's how I first remembered dropping onto Sally. Exhibiting unknown proficiency, I gracefully descended onto Sally's hungry body, sensitively placing myself between her inviting legs. Two days later, details that had been selectively eliminated by my brain were reintroduced into my life as Sally informed me that I fell on top of her like a ton of bricks. She first thought that I had passed out, my head hitting the side of the passenger door with such force that my lower teeth hammered into my uppers with a sound similar to two stones smashing together. (That answered the mysterious question as to the reason for the tender spot under my hairline.) But when I started to try to literally "eat her neck", she knew that I was still conscious. Ducking into an unobservable area of the store, she lifted her skirt to show me the two large bruises she had on the insides of her thighs where my hips had driven into her. I felt utterly embarrassed by my obvious drunken recklessness, but Sally looked at the entire situation as another fun night out. As more and more memory cells became stimulated by her words, the entire final episode in the back seat of my brother's Buick would be recalled and emblazoned into my spirit until that inevitable day upon which I cease to live.

In an attempt to stop the mauling I was delivering to her neck, and start the pounding between her legs that she wanted to take pleasure in, Sally pushed at my shoulders with her hands. I gradually felt my upper body rise from the soft, warm skin of her chest. Soon my face was no longer buried between her neck and the backseat of the car. Fresh and somewhat cooler air filled my lungs. Awareness of what was going on filtered back into my consciousness as I was lifted off of Sally. Once again, I was kneeling erect between her legs, my hard cock pointing out into the darkness like an accusing finger. Once more, I glanced at the fogged windows surrounding me. I wished that I could look out to make sure that no other car was around. I also felt secure in the thought that, if I couldn't see out, no one could see in. I turned my attention back to the forty-year old lady who was on her back in front of me. Her smile exuded an excitement that could only be matched by a child preparing to enter Disney World for the first time in their life. Half of the fun she awaited would be in the act of fucking; the other would be in the pleasure of taking a virgin. One always thinks of that as only a man's aspiration and capability, but we forget that the door swings both ways. Having Sally escort me on that premier journey would be an event we could both take delight in remembering and boasting about. Her forthcoming words and actions would now teach me something other than the ins and outs of a cash register.

"Come on Bud," she said softly. "Try to get on top of me again, but take your time. Don't worry about your pecker. I'll make sure everything goes in all right."

Doing my best to do as my pretty coach instructed, and not worrying one bit about the consequences, I began to lower myself on top of her one more time. I reached out with my right hand to the back of the seat in order to help support myself. I placed my left hand next to her body, careful not to pinch her soft, pink skin between my palm and the seat. In spite of this being my initial attempt, I knew that my hips were too far forward. If I continued to proceed on my present course, my cock would wind up somewhere around her belly button. Instinctively, I lifted my feet from the car seat and attempted to wiggle my legs back towards the driver's side of the car. My pants and underwear, still wrapped around my knees where they had dropped earlier, hindered my progress. I reached down and pushed them further along my legs, shackling my feet as if I was an escapee from a chain gang. Nonetheless, I was now capable of repositioning myself so that I could allow Sally the opportunity to guide my hard cock into her waiting cunt. Again I pushed my legs back and lowered my hard cock in the direction of Sally's waiting cunt. As my body lessened the distance between us, I felt Sally's fingers wrap gently around my cock. Not pulling, but waiting more patiently than she should have needed to, the grandmother beneath me aimed the tip of my cock with the skill of an expert marksman. I felt cool wetness with the tip of my cock as it touched the damp hairs covering the soft, thick lips of Sally's cunt. Immediately after that, the head of my cock was bathed in the warm, slippery liquid my fingers had gone swimming in previously. Simultaneously, a moan conveying mixed meanings flowed sensually from Sally's throat. Success, satisfaction, victory, fun, accomplishment, excitement, and who knows what other adjective, defined the sound she created. I do know that at that moment I felt as if I had done the best thing I could have ever done for her. In a few more minutes I learned that what I had just carried out was nothing.

As my cock continued its journey further into Sally's deep hole, I wondered if I should stop my descent at some point, thinking again that there was no way I could fit my entire cock inside of her. With alcohol distorting my judgment, I thought that my cock had swollen to the size of a horses'. How quickly I had forgotten that my fingers had just been where my cock was now; a snug room with expandable walls. Maybe a horse's cock could fit into Sally if she really wanted it to. Further and further I fell down into her tunnel. Alice had tumbled endlessly into "Wonderland" through the rabbit's hole, but not with the same results I would encounter. Finally my hips told me that I had fallen as far as I could. The hard resistance of the bones making up her pelvis brought an end to my journey. Not surprisingly, my body, specifically my cock, wanted to go further. Instinctively the muscles of my body flexed, pushing my hips down onto hers. I felt her legs spread ever so slightly, hampered by the lack of room in the back seat. Her right leg pitched out, her knee banging into the back of the front seat. Even though the extra room allotted by her movements was minimal, I felt my cock stab deeper into her now flooded cunt. An unplanned shift of my body revealed the indescribable pleasure of withdrawing a hard cock from a slippery cunt, and then re-entering a woman's stimulated cavity. Ignoring the alcohol filtering through my body, flashes of intense feelings filled my brain. I felt a shudder go up my spine as I felt my cock lurch inside of her. My balls tightened and the muscles of my ass constricted. My back arched as my hips began to pump up and down, repeating the exhilarating action of throwing my hard cock in and out of Sally's cunt.

With the intoxicating influence of hormones being added to my already numbed state caused by beer, I didn't sense the activity of Sally's body, driven by the desire to achieve the orgasm my fingers had nearly presented to her. She had now lifted her right leg up, throwing her foot on top of the back of the front seat. With one perfectly timed movement, she shifted her entire body towards the front as I brought the weight of my body from hers during one of my rapid withdrawals out of her cunt. This predetermined relocation of her torso increased the expandability of her pelvis, awarding to this young boy between her legs the ultimate depths of her increasingly excited cunt. As I came back down following her unnoticed maneuver, I was fairly surprised by the duration of my next plunge into her steaming hole. The thought that the two of us had somehow broken the springs of the back seat of my brother's car entered my still confused brain. I fully expected to see a deep, permanent depression in the middle of the seat when we would both get up. I could just see my brother having a fit when I told him that it was damaged by one of my downward stokes into the cunt of an older lady I was fucking the night before. Nonetheless, not letting this imaginary problem interfere with what I was feeling, I continued to pump my hard cock into Sally. After a few more strokes, my brain circumnavigated the scrambled thoughts of the damaged seat, and I realized that the depression wasn't in the car seat but in the marvelous area between Sally's legs. The hard resistance of her pelvis was gone, replaced by the soft surface of her delicious thighs. I could feel the thick coat of the hairs between her legs seep through mine, their curled shape entangling with some of my own growth. I felt a slight tug at the roots of my sparse hairs as our hips separated. Soon I noticed a damp feeling spreading around my crotch as the slippery juices flowing from Sally's cunt were painted onto my body by the brush of pubic hairs she owned.


As the warm fluids of her cunt continued to be discharged in seemingly endless amounts, I thought of the drop of water I had seen dripping down the inside if the car's window. Somehow forgetting what I was doing, and the pleasure I was obtaining from it, I looked back to the car's window for that other drop of fluid. A startling, blinding light, pierced through the safety glass I had foolishly peered at. Surprisingly, my brain instantly recognized the bolts of brightness as the headlights of a distant, oncoming car. On the spot soberness made my hips terminate their rise and fall towards Sally's body. All of the excitement between my legs that I had been aware of disappeared. She, however, was totally involved in what she was doing and feeling. The strong muscles of her legs continued to throw her hips into the air, dragging the lips of her cunt over the entire length of the shaft of my hard cock. Each upward thrust was followed by an imperceptibly swift massage of her clit against the upper base of my cock. The forty year-old woman, who used to make money dancing at a strip joint, and who now enjoyed wearing skirts so short that men of the area didn't mind food shopping, could care less about what was happening outside. All she knew was that an eighteen year-old virgin was letting her drag her cunt over his hard, stiff cock in the back seat of a Buick, and that she was building up towards one hell of an orgasm. The windows of the car could have been filled with the amazed faces of all of our co-workers, watching the two of us pound away at each other, and she wouldn't have noticed or cared. All she wanted was to feel my cock convulse inside of her, spitting its cargo of hot cum into her cunt and propelling her to her ultimate goal.