Back So Soon

Story Info
The girlfriends away for the weekend, so time for chastity.
3k words
4.49
88k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klapperz
klapperz
103 Followers

Chapter One: It's been a long time.

Before I moved in with my girlfriend, I lived alone. This was great since I had a very kinky side which she knew nothing about. I would often tie my hands and feet to my bed, lock on my chastity belt, and wait for an ice timer to drop the keys to me. Since Joanna moved in, obviously I don't have the privacy anymore to play in this way, and it's something I miss a lot.

You can imagine the first thought that ran through my head when Jo told me she was travelling out of the country for the weekend, and wouldn't be back for a few days. As I thought about locking my chastity belt on for the first time in months, I couldn't help but smile. "You better not bring any girls back here while I'm gone" she said in response to my smile. I laughed and told her she was the only girl for me. She always gets paranoid about me cheating on her, despite never cheating on anyone in my entire life.

Before she left, Jo put her hands down my pants, and started to kiss me good bye. Things got heated and before I knew it, I was naked on the floor and Jo topless with her breasts dangling over my mouth. She reached down, teasing my cock with her hand as I reached around to remove her pants and underwear revealing her wet pussy. She let go of my rock hard cock and moved up to my face, grinding her vagina over my stuck out tongue. After a few minutes she stood up and lay on the bed pulling me over to her before saying "we'll finish this when I get back from my trip".

Frustrated, I stood and watched her get dressed, then leave the house for her trip. All I could think about was wanking myself off as I stood there naked thinking of Jo. But then, my kinky mind ignited into action. I dashed over to the wardrobe and removed a wooden panel at the bottom, revealing my stash of sex toys kept hidden from Jo. The first toy I pulled out was my full steel chastity belt. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself for long if my cock was free to touch, so I strapped the belt over my waste and tried to push the metal tube over my cock. Unfortunately, I was still too hard and unable to fit it over my semi erect penis.

I took the tube into the shower, turned on the cold water and stepped inside. As the cold water ran over my chest and privates, my cock began to shrivel up. I quickly put slid the tube on and locked everything in place. After I dried myself I admired the device for a while. I hadn't seen it in months and it really was an amazing piece of work. It was so comfortable to wear I used to forget I had it on, but still firm enough that only water could pass through the small space between my waste and cock. Keeping clean and hygienic was easy too since the shower could get to my cock head to clean off any precum, but again not allowing enough pressure to give me any pleasure.

As I looked at the belt, I couldn't help imaging what it would be like to wear the belt forever, but with a girlfriend who doesn't know your kink, it is impossible. I ran over to the wardrobe and picked up a small metal timelock safe. I set it for two hours and dropped in the keys. It felt so great to be locked, unable to touch my cock.

With two hours until release I started preparing for my first self bondage night of fun in ages. I took four chains from the wardrobe and attached them to each corner of the bed. I then went to the back of the freezer where I had hidden an ice timer. After attaching a set of padlock keys to one end, I attached the other to a bold in the ceiling above the bed, ready to drop to my hands once melted.

I took a prostate massager out from the wardrobe and added some lube. I gently pushed it into my ass, and played for a while until I saw the first few drops of precum leak from my cage. Soon after, I lay on the bed with the prostate massager still in my butt, and locked each foot into the chains at the bottom of the bed frame. I then took my hands up above my head, and struggled a bit while I locked each one to the top corners of the bed frame. I click the final lock in place, then took a deep breath as I lay frustrated, clenching my ass while forcing the toy over my prostate.

As I lay there horny as hell, I thought about licking Jo's pussy and ripping off a paid of fishnet stockings from her long sexy legs. My dick tried to grow hard, but was stopped by the walls of the chastity tube. I pulled my arms, once again making sure I was unable to get free. Although I released even if I could get free there was another hour left until I could get the chastity belt keys from the timelock safe.

I was so happy to be playing with my kink again, just lying there thinking about Jo's firm breasts, when suddenly I heard the key turn in the door. I panicked. "Surely Jo wouldn't be back so soon" I thought to myself, "What if it's her? How can I explain this? What if she leaves me?".

"Hey, sorry I got to the airport when I realised I forgot to bring my work portfolio. Imagine if I had got on the plane and only remembered then that..... um, what's going on? What are you doing?" she said as she walked into our bedroom. Her look of shock slowly turn into amusement and she burst out with laughter. "You look so stupid" she said as she chuckled with tears streaming down her face. After catching her breath she came over to me and stroked my chest while jokingly saying "You've been a naughty boy" before pushing out a final laugh.

"How come you never told me about this side to you?" she asked while searching the room for her file. "Um, I, um, didn't quite know, um I didn't know if you would be, kinda, freaked out" I stuttered. She found her file and turned around, which at that point she noticed the metal device around my crotch. "What the hell is that?" she said before starting another round of laughter.

"It's a chastity belt that stops you having sex or getting an erection" I replied. "What? Like back years ago?" she said while pulling and tugging at it interestingly. "Can you feel that?" she continued, while stroking the metal cage, "How do you remove it, is there a key?". I glanced over to the wardrobe and before I even needed to open my mouth she looked to wear my eyes where pointed and said "I'm guessing they're in the box with the countdown timer?". Walking over to the box she continued "well I guess since I'm not going to be here over the new few days you won't be needing the keys then?" while winking at me.

"Well I can't wank or even get an erection without it." I argued not sure if I was ready for someone else to actually hold the keys. "Even better" she said with an evil smile on her face. "Right I really have to go, I've got little over two hours to catch this flight" she said as she grabbed the timelock box and left the house for the final time.

I lay there on the bed scared and turned on at the same time. I had to look over to the wardrobe five times, imagining the whole thing was just a dream. But no, it really happened. The box was gone, and I was still locked to the bed, with a dildo massaging my prostate and no sign of the ice timer melting any time soon.

It was kind of great that Jo took it so well, but I was extremely horny from licking her pussy, and was expecting to wank when I got free from these restraints. Although I have to admit there was something quite satisfying about knowing when I got "free" I wouldn't actually be "free". Time passed quite slowly until I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I hear is a drop as the keys fall from the ceiling and next to my hands.

I quickly jolted as I woke suddenly from the sound luckily not pushing the keys away. My leg was wet from all the precum that had oozed out of my locked cock, as I dreamt of feeling Jo's boobs and licking her pussy. I picked up the keys and took some time while trying to remove the locks from my hands. Once free, I unlocked my feet before removing the prostate massager from my ass. As I removed the massager the final rub on my prostate released another few drops of precum from my cock. I tried but failed to feel any sort of pleasure by rubbing the device frantically, but there was no point. This belt was one of the securest I could find. There was no way I was getting unlocked until Jo came back with the keys.

With nothing left to do, I cleaned and put away the toys, before getting dressed and turning on the TV. That night I must have been exhausted from everything that happened that day, as I fell asleep on the sofa, waking up in the morning by the sound of my alarm clock in the other room. I ran over to turn it off, while noticing a new message on my phone. It read: "Hi, meeting went great, coming back tomorrow. Hope you got out of bed okay lol"

I blushed a little as I had almost forgotten what happened the day before. I went back to the sofa to watch some more TV, but it seemed like everything I watched just made me hornier. The weather girl, news reporter, and especially the over sexualised adverts where the hardest to watch. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got showered and dressed, then headed to the shops to get some food.

When I came back I refused to turn the TV back on again. I got bored very quickly so decided to clean the house and fix some shelves that I had never got around to completing. I took my cloths off and got into bed, before one last attempt at removing my cock from it's prison. Obviously, it was stuck firmly on place, so I went to bed even hornier than the day before.

Chapter Two: Honey, I'm home

Monday morning came but this time I was not woken by my alarm. Instead my eye opened to Jo kissing me on the lips in her business suit, with her shirt buttons undone. "I missed you" she said, while moving her lips over my neck. She jumped over to her side of the bed, and lay down beside me. "I missed you too" I replied when I had woken up enough to speak. I didn't want to be the first to bring up the chastity device so I held off asking for the keys. "Did you have a good trip" I asked her. She told me about the trip and how well it went. She said she would be going back up there next month. I thought to myself "maybe next time I can have a proper self-bondage session and wank off at the end".

"How about you? Did you have fun the other day?" said Jo with a big grin on her face. "Well I'm so horny, I can't believe you took the keys. I was so horny after I licked you out." I said while my eyes moved down to her open shirt, revealing a little of each boob. She noticed me stare, and moved over so I could get a proper look down her shirt. "So are you still wearing it? Can you really not take it off without the keys?" she asked. "No, and believe me I tried. I even considered using a saw to cut it off, but it's too close to my skin" I replied as Jo seductively tried to turn my on my pressing her breasts together.

"I have to admit, seeing you all tied up and helpless on the bed turned me on a little" she started to explain. I sat up in bed and moved over to give her a kiss. "Go get a shower and freshen up" she demanded, while she removed her shoes and jacket. I got undressed and showered then brushed my teeth. When I came back to the bedroom, Jo was lying on the bed, wearing a sexy lace bra with matching underwear. "When did you get that" I asked, as my cock started to bulge in its cage.

"Well I thought if you can have some sexy gear, I can have some too. Do you like it?" she asked. I stuttered something senseless out of my mouth and I dashed to the bed, and lay on top of her. With our lips pressed together and tongues in each others mouth, she ran her hands over my body as I gently squeezed her breasts. She ran her hands down over where my cock used to be, until she reached my balls that were still exposed. We continued to make out until she pushed my head down, edging towards her pussy.

As I moved lower, she noticed a few drops of precum leave my cage. "Is your cock trying to cum?" she said with a smirk. I continued down and started licking her pussy, starting slowly around the outside, gently easing towards her clit, then back outside. After a long time, she started moaning, groaning and pushing against my mouth. I looked down at her feet, as her toes curled before screaming out"Oh yeah, that's that stuff" in pleasure. I was shocked as I said "Wait, did you just orgasm?". Jo had never orgasmed with me the entire time we had been dating. She lay there silent for a while before replying "Yeah, I think you finally made me cum". I quickly replied "I'm so turned on, that was so hot. Maybe it's my turn?".

She caught her breath back and sat up on the bed. "Well you really do deserve it since you finally made me cum for the first time in two years" she said with a big smile on her face. "Okay, let me go get the key" she said as I stared at her sexy ass while leaving the room. Minutes later she brought in her suitcase and opened it on the floor. "Okay you'll need to show me how this works" she said, while searching through her bag for the box. Of course I agreed, as my cock was bursting to get out of the cage.

A few more minutes passed, but I still couldn't see the box emerge from the bag. "Hmm, I can't seem to find the box. I was sure I put it in here" she said. I thought to myself obviously she was joking or just trying to wind me up. Maybe she was trying to punish me for keeping my kink a secret from her. A few more minutes passed until I said with a panicked look on my face "please tell me your joking, have you lost the key? this thing is impossible to remove, those were the only keys".

"Oh crap" she said suddenly. "I just remembered, I put it in the same bag as my work file. Since I'm going back up to the other office next month, I just left my work stuff in the my desk drawers". My face dropped, as I could tell she was being serious. "So you don't have the key? Babe, I can't wait a whole month. The longest I've ever worn this thing is a weekend" I replied with an even more worried look on my face. "I know, I'm really sorry" she said apologetically. "I was so wrapped up in work, I completely forgot about the box. Seriously though you don't need to worry. The lockers up there are put into a safe so no one will take the box. It will be there the next time I go up".

I got out of the bed and started pulling at the belt frantically. I tried everything to slip out of the belt, but it was stuck on me until I had those keys. Eventually Jo came over to me and said "okay I have a meeting with my boss in ten days. I can ask if we can move the meeting a bit sooner. I'm really sorry. I'll make this up to you when we get the keys back".

I nearly fainted as I quickly realised I would be unable to even get an erection for ten days. Or even worse, a whole month. I just sat on the bed and threw my head back before saying "don't apologise, it's not your fault". She came over and kissed my lips before saying "well in a way, is this not what you want. This is kind of the whole point of a chastity belt" with a cheeky tone in her voice.

I have to admit she was right. I should be happy that this happened. But it's difficult to be happy when my dick is oozing precum, my gorgeous girlfriend has just orgasmed from my tongue and I'm completely unable to even touch my dick, never mind orgasm.

I got dressed still frustrated while Jo lay down with a rather satisfied look on her face. After all, she had just cum instead of me for a change.

klapperz
klapperz
103 Followers