Back to Bristol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryAPB
GaryAPB
861 Followers

"You mean that the usual quality wool for pulling over the MD's eyes won't work, and they're going to have to use the good stuff? Good. But tell them it's in my room. We might as well get use out of all those sofas and chairs."

And a very boring, but necessary afternoon was spent with the Accounts Department. By the end of it I was aware of so many holes in their work and systems I really was fairly disappointed.

Once they'd left, Carole came in with her usual sheaf of notes.

I got in first, "A girl called Myra Hepsted is meant to be joining us from ITI London....."

"I've met her, she's ever so nice."

"Well, she's on holiday this week. And I know she's got some things to sort out in London, and they expect there on Monday. But can you get onto them. I expect her here as soon as possible. There's no rush, anytime up to nine fifteen on Tuesday will do."

She smiled. "I've spoken to the BBC, and they're coming in some time tomorrow morning to interview you. And you've started something downstairs in PR. Now they want to know if you can give an in-depth interview and profile for the Evening Post, on their business pages?"

"I guess there's no reason why not. But, can it be next week? I don't want my public getting tired of me with over-exposure."

Now Carole was laughing, "I hate to tell you, but you don't have a public."

"Fame is so ephemeral, so transitory." I proclaimed forlornly, "I guess I'll just have to make do with wine, women and song." I smiled.

"And sons. Phone your ex this evening!" I was told firmly.

GaryAPB
GaryAPB
861 Followers