Back to Haunt Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers

"That wasn't all acting," Mike joked, "you were loving it."

"Maybe, just a little," I conceded and, truth be told, I was even getting off on watching it. Even after all those years I could still remember how it had felt as two well endowed guys had fucked me front and rear. If only we hadn't had to keep stopping to find a new camera angle.

This time the money shot had me knelt before the twins sucking them both off until, with amazing predictability, they pulled out and, this time, I got two jets of jism over me.

"Well, that's it," I said to Mike, "you've now seen the entire Cindi Suxx catalogue. That brought back some happy memories, I can tell you. It looks like you enjoyed it too." I looked at his rigid prick and his fist stroking it back and forth. The temptation was too great and I had to ask.

"Mike, can I finish you off?"

"What, mum?"

"I mean, we've shared so much this evening it seems a shame to stop now. We both know you need to come so why don't I...." I turned towards him, reached down with my hand, and, gently pushing his hand out of the way, took hold of his prick. Neither of us said a word as I worked my fingers up and down. I leaned further across until my face was mere inches from him until...

Ooh, how I love seeing a man come. Great gobbets of jism shot from him all over my face, my hair and my tits. I nearly came on the spot the emotions were so intense. Eventually the spurts turned to a dribble and stopped. I looked up at Mike and smiled. Feeling like a total slut I massaged the jism all over me and played with my nipples a bit. Mike just looked back in wonder.

"That's how Cindi Suxx looks after her man," I joked.

"Wow, mum, that was..."

"I know, honey," I cut across him, "I know. Now I need a shower and you need to change your jeans and tee shirt. That wasn't so much a come as a fountain," I joked. "Why don't you clear up in here and, when I get back, we'll watch that wild life documentary, OK?"

And, when I returned from my shower, we both pretended it had never happened.

What I hadn't bargained on was the can of worms this had opened inside me. I'd pushed my Cindi Suxx days so far back in the past but, now that I'd re-awoken them I was beginning to realise that it hadn't just been acting. Whilst Jane Robinson, successful tanning salon owner, was who I was and who I wanted to be, there was no denying that for a while being Cindi Suxx, porn star, had been fun. Under the guise of 'doing a little bit of porn to get out of a financial hole' I had actually been able to indulge in some pretty wild sexual fantasies. Jane Robinson represented all that was right and proper, all that was smart and businesslike; Cindi Suxx represented my repressed desires and fantasies, doing the things that "good" girls aren't allowed to. Now that these memories had been brought to the surface again it was going to be hard to get rid of them. There was no way I was going back into the porn business again; that had been a strict one off and, whilst the twenty eight year old might have got away with it I couldn't see much hope for trying to sell my thirty six year old body, however much Mike might have praised it. However, that didn't stop the ever growing itch between my thighs.

I could, of course, gone out and found myself a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that, were I to find a suitable partner, I wouldn't have too many problems if I were to suggest that I liked anal sex. However the whole dating thing was more than I wanted to handle. The salon was pretty settled nowadays but it still took up most of my time and, come the evening, all I wanted to do was slob out in front of the TV. I would want more than a series of one night stands and the thought of having some guy making demands on my time and messing up my life just didn't appeal.

Of course, after my little session with Mike on the sofa, I was now aware of another way to scratch that itch but, since then, we'd not spoken about it and, whilst I was pretty cool about mucking about with Mike, I really didn't know how he felt about it. Just because I'd caught him wanking to videos of me and he hadn't made too much fuss when I'd tugged him off didn't mean that I could assume that he'd want to go any further. Still, he was being more affectionate recently; maybe, if I were to...

"Mike, have you still got those videos" I asked gently that night over the evening meal.

Mike just blushed bright beetroot, bowed his head and mumbled. I assumed that meant 'yes' and that he still watched them; so far so good.

"It's just that I had so much fun watching them with you I thought, well, maybe we might do it again."

Mike just stared at me.

"It's OK if you don't want to, I mean, I'll understand but sharing them with you was special and, the end bit, having you come all over my tits was... well, let's just say I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"You'd wank me off again?" Mike asked. "You haven't got any problems with...."

We both knew the unspoken word, the one there might be problems with.

"Sweetie," I said gently, "I'm fine with it as long as you are. You're a very sexy young man and, well, I'm still be your mum but it would be nice for me from time to time to go back to being Cindi Suxx instead. I seem to remember that you're a bit of a Cindi Suxx fan."

Mike was still blushing beetroot but he couldn't hide a smile. I knew everything was going to be OK.

"Why don't you set up your laptop after supper? Or were you planning to go out this evening?"

"No, no mum, that's fine," Mike replied eagerly.

"Excellent. Now there's a little more stew left in the pot. Finish it off for me; there's not enough for leftovers." And with that I went off to the kitchen to replenish his dinner plate.

After our meal I did the dishes as Mike bustled around in the lounge setting up his laptop again. Judging by how eager he was he didn't seem to have too many problems with what we were doing.

"I'll be with you in a couple of minutes," I said as I passed. "I'm just going to freshen up."

I went to my bedroom and shucked off my clothes. With no love life to talk about I had very little in the way of sexy lingerie but a pair of lacy panties combined with a thigh length satin dressing gown looked pretty good. I checked myself out in the full length mirror. If you manage something like a tanning salon you've got to look after yourself, that's part of the advertising, and, whilst I would never look as good as I had eight years ago, I wasn't too bad for a woman in her mid thirties. I ran a brush through my hair and adjusted my cleavage; I wanted to look my best for Mike, I wanted to be drop dead sexy, I wanted to be Cindi Suxx, not Jane Robinson.

When I returned to the lounge Mike was sitting there waiting. He looked up to see me and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Wow! Mum! You're..." he started.

"Do I gather you like what you see?" I asked as I struck a pose by the door. "Not bad for an old one, eh?"

Mike just burbled something but the growing bulge in his pants told me all I needed to know. Before sitting down I decided that the pile of magazines on the coffee table needed tidying so I bent over to do so letting the dressing gown ride up at the back and giving Mike tantalising glimpses of my panties. When I turned back to him he was still sat shell shocked on the sofa and the bulge in his pants was bigger than ever.

"Sweetie," I started, "you look a little uncomfortable. Why don't you change out of those jeans into something a little looser, trackie bottoms or your jim-jams, for example?"

Mike hurried of and returned moments later wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms and not much else. As he came and sat down on the sofa I realised just what a sexy body he has. He's no Adonis and he hasn't got that much of a six pack but he's trim and reasonably fit. I wouldn't mind if... Well, let's wait and see.

He reached forward and started the first video. I noticed he went for 'Home For The Holidays' first.

"Is this your favourite?" I asked.

Mike just mumbled but I knew him well enough to interpret the mumble as a 'yes'.

"Tell me what you like about it?" I asked as I turned towards him and slipped my hand under the waist band of his trackie bottoms. He wasn't wearing any boxers so I slipped my hand around his prick and gently rubbed it up and down. "Which bits turn you on?" I continued.

"All of it," Mike replied.

"That's nice but there must be bits you prefer to other bits."

"Well, this bit's hot."

On screen Cindi Suxx had already got her blouse and bra off, she's a fast worker, our Cindi, and she was knelt in front of Andy holding her tits out so that he could rub his prick up and down between them.

"Is that what you'd like? I can do that for you." I got off the sofa, knelt before him, opened up my dressing gown and offered up my tits.

"God, mum..."

"Never mind that. Get your prick out. I want to feel it between my tits."

Mike pushed his trackie bottoms down to his ankles, shuffled forward on the sofa so I was between his knees, and held is prick between my breasts.

"Let me," I said, "you just watch the video."

I took his prick in my hands and held it in my cleavage. All the while Mike was watching the video over my shoulder and I could hear Cindi Suxx as she vocalised her growing arousal. Cindi Suxx wasn't the only one getting turned on and, as Mike started to hump away I too could feel the growing heat from between my thighs. Just having my hands around a prick, a big strong hard prick, let alone the feeling as he thrust it between my tits, was so good and all sorts of wicked thoughts were running through my head.

"Oh, god, mum, I can't... I'm going to... Oh, god, that's...." Mike groaned and I could tell he was right on the edge. As much to avoid the mess as anything else I bobbed my head down and took the tip of his prick in my mouth. As soon as I did so he exploded and my mouth was filled with the warm, salty taste of his jism.

"Oh, mum, I'm sorry..." Mike started after it had all calmed down again.

"Sweetie, what on earth have you got to be sorry about?"

"I didn't mean to come so fast but..."

"But you were so turned on you couldn't help yourself?" I finished off for him. "It's really not a problem as long as you don't think it's all over. Let's not forget that I'm not finished. Oops, it looks like I missed some." I looked down at where I hadn't caught all his jism and a splash was dripping down my right breast. "Lick it off for me, will you?"

Mike just stared at me open mouthed.

"What? I've just swallowed everything you can give me and you're complaining over one little drop. Come along."

I'm not sure whether his reticence was what it was or where it was but I knelt up and, cradling my breast in my hand, offered it up to him and, after a moment's hesitation, he leant forward and licked off the jism. As soon as he had done so I moved my tit so that he was licking my nipple and he got the message and went from licking to sucking. All the while I could hear Cindi Suxx in the background as the action got steamier and steamier until the video ended and it went quiet. Mike's ministrations to my nipple was all very well but I wanted more, I wanted to move on.

"What other videos have you got?" I asked.

"Others?" Mike said, unclamping himself from my breast.

"Well, I don't believe for one moment that the Cindi Suxx video was the first one you downloaded. My guess is that you've got quite a collection stashed away on that laptop of yours. What else is there. Let's have a look, shall we?"

Still kneeling between his knees I turned round until I was facing the coffee table and, more pertinently, between him and his laptop. The Cindi Suxx videos were in a folder called 'mum' so I clicked up a level and looked at the list of sub-folders. He was certainly well organised. Apart from 'mum' there was 'MILF', 'MILF Anal', 'Pegging' and 'other'. Seeing as how I hadn't got a clue what pegging is and it was important enough to Mike that it merited it's own folder I decided to have a look. I opened up the folder and clicked on a file called 'After School Detention'. The screen burst into life and, after the usual disclaimer bits, it started with a scene of a 'young' lad sat at a desk in an obvious classroom. Mind you, if he was a schoolboy then I'm the Queen of Sheeba but, after all, who's complaining. I got back up off the floor and sat down next to Mike again. When I turned back to the screen the 'teacher', a woman not much older than the 'schoolboy' had entered and was giving him a hard time over missing homework or some such nonsense. She was dressed in what I can best describe as a 'school ma'am' outfit and was holding a cane. Inevitably she announced that the 'schoolboy' was to be punished and had to bend over the teacher's desk with his pants down. The teacher gave the schoolboy a few strokes of the cane but then announced he was due for a 'special' punishment. The 'teacher' took off her blouse and skirt to reveal, surprise, surprise, that she was wearing a black lacy basque, matching panties and stockings.

Then we got to the bit where it went outside my knowledge and experience. She fitted on some sort of harness which gave her a fake prick and, after getting the 'schoolboy' to suck this off she went round behind him and started to fuck the him up the arse. I was beginning to see where the name 'pegging' had come from. I turned to Mike.

"Is this what turns you on?" I asked. Mike just mumbled but I glanced down at his prick which was already back at full strength so he didn't really have to say.

"Is that what you'd like me to do for you?" I continued. "OK, maybe that's a bit much. Try thinking of it this way; is that what you'd like Cindi Suxx to do for you?" I reached over and, once again, started to play with his prick. "Which bit turns you on more, the caning or the pegging?"

"The... the pegging," Mike replied.

"And would you like to be pegged by Cindi Suxx?"

There was a bit of a silence. I could see that I'd pushed Mike a little further than he was comfortable with; after all, I could play at being Cindi Suxx, a randy slut who would do anything; Mike didn't have any such role to play.

"How about this?" I tried, "what about if a teacher called Miss Cindi was to do that to a naughty school boy called Michael? Is that a turn on?"

"God, mum...."

I could see that Mike was still conflicted. He was obviously very turned on by the idea but scared of the reality. Maybe I was pushing this along a bit too quickly. I saw an easy way out, for the time being. "The thing is, of course, I haven't got one of those harness things," I said totally matter of factly, "so there's no way we could even if we wanted to."

"A strap-on? But, if you had one, would you?"

"Seeing as how it it pushes your buttons so much, well, where's the harm? And what about this bit?" I gestured at the TV where the 'naughty schoolboy' was now on his knees eating out the teacher. "Would Cindi Suxx get her cunt eaten by schoolboy Michael?"

"Mum!"

"What?" I snuggled in closer and still my fingers pumped away at his prick. "Ooh, I think that Cindi Suxx would have a lot of fun pegging naughty schoolboy Michael and then having him lick her cunt until she came. That's the thing about Cindi Suxx, she can do all the things your mum would never dream of doing and her language..."

"I see what you mean," Mike responded slowly as he worked out what I was driving at. "If it's acting, if it's not real..."

"Then it's just like being in a porn movie," I finished off for him.

"And that Cindi Suxx, she's my favourite porn star," Mike carried on the joke, "She's so hot and horny I get hard just looking at her."

"Don't you think she's a little past her best; she's getting on a bit and she's not as hot as she was back in the days when she did 'Backdoor Neighbour'."

"Oh, no, I think she's hotter than ever. In fact, if she carries on doing what she's doing I'm going to come all over her tits again."

"And what about her needs? I mean, naughty schoolboy Michael has already come; what's he going to do to satisfy Cindi Suxx's needs? She's a horny cow and she hasn't come once yet."

"What would you... er.... What would Cindi Suxx like the naughty schoolboy to do? He's just a school kid so he doesn't know how to satisfy a porn star like Cindi Suxx," Mike replied, keeping up the pretence.

"Maybe Miss Cindi would order him to kneel in front of her as part of his punishment. Then she'd spread her legs and order him to lick her hot juicy cunt."

"That would be hot."

"So why aren't you down there?"

"Please, mum... er... Miss Cindi, I'm so close to coming...," Mike pleaded but I was loving this role and was going to play it for all it was worth. After all, we had just watched it on one of his videos so he couldn't be that averse.

"On your knees, you naughty boy!" I ordered. "Do you think your needs come before Miss Cindi's?"

"No, Miss Cindi, of course not, Miss Cindi," Mike said and he slipped off the sofa and knelt in front of me.

"The first thing to do is remove my panties." He reached out and I lifted up my hips so that he could pull my panties down and remove them.

"Now then," I continued, "has this naughty schoolboy ever licked a pussy before?"

"No, Miss Cindi."

I didn't really know whether this 'no' was from Mike or schoolboy Michael but the effect was just the same. Keeping in the role of the strict schoolteacher I reached down and spread my lower lips and gave him a quick lesson in female anatomy and cunnilingus. Although he wasn't particularly skilled the thrill of having a man's tongue between my legs again, especially given whose tongue it was, and the game we were playing, meant that he didn't need to be skilful, he just needed to be there and my first big orgasm for simply ages was approaching like an express train.

"Oh god, like that, right there, just a little harder," I called out. By now I didn't care where I was mum, Jane Robinson or Cindi Suxx, I was close, so close, so goddam close....

And then my body exploded. Well, of course it didn't really but that's what it felt like. Every nerve, every fibre of my being, sang in pure joy as wave after wave of ecstasy washed through me until I could take no more and I had no option but to push Mike away. For a long, long while I just lay back and let my body recover. I was vaguely aware of Mike still kneeling in front of me and making concerned noises but I was far too lost to respond.

"Mum! Mum! Are you OK?"

"Oh, sweetie, I'm more than OK, that was fantastic."

"But you seemed to pass out for a moment or two." The concern was still clear in Mikes voice.

"That's how good my orgasm was. Now come up here and give me a cuddle."

Mike got back up on the sofa and we cuddled together. After the intensity of Miss Cindi and her naughty schoolboy it seemed almost normal, well, as normal as it could be with me wearing nothing but a dressing gown which was wide open and Mike with his trackie bottoms still around his ankles. I looked down and he was still big and hard.

"I like that game," I purred, "and, looking at the state of this," I reached down and resumed stroking his prick, "naughty schoolboy Michael did as well."

"It was pretty intense, mum, I mean you were well into it, weren't you?"

"And what about you? Were you 'well into it'?"

"It was wild and dead sexy."

"And the naughty schoolboy part? What about that bit? Will we need a cane next time?"

"Next time, so there's going to be a next time."

"If you want."

"Ooh, yes please, mum."

"Why don't we do it properly next time. I mean I can find a suitable skirt and blouse to be the school teacher and I might even be able to get some of the other bits and pieces. You might even be able to find your old school uniform somewhere."

HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers