Back to Haunt Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and mum explore some fantasies.
6.5k words
4.59
127.7k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoHumMum
HoHumMum
167 Followers

Authors note:-

This is the second part of this story. If you haven't read the first part then I recommend that you do. It will make far more sense that way. In particular the disclaimer at the start of the first part still applies and, even if you don't read the rest of it, you should read that bit.

*

After our session together I couldn't suppress the tingle of excitement at the thought of going further. OK, so it turned out that Mike has fantasies about being 'pegged' by a school ma'am type but what's so wrong with that and I, or should that be Cindy Suxx, was quite happy to play along. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want it all to be kinky sex games but, in amongst the cuddles, if we were to play along at being Cindy Suxx and naughty schoolboy Michael then we could both explore our fantasies and where's the harm? In fact that liberation was all part of the excitement.

However, some preparation was called for before we could indulge. The first thing I had to do as soon as I had a spare moment was to use Mike's laptop and search the internet for advice and information. During the video shoots I had been the naive newcomer, I had been dependent on others for guidance in the more esoteric sexual practices. Now I was going to be the one in charge I had to be informed. I had to know what we were doing and I scoured the various websites sorting fact from fantasy and getting to grips with what we were letting ourselves in for.

The other thing I wanted to do on line was some serious shopping. If Mike's fantasy was for Cindy Suxx to be dressed as some sort of strict school ma'am then she would need some new outfits. Having watched 'After School Detention' and comparing it with 'Home For The Holidays' where I also played a school ma'am type it would seem that what he wanted was for Cindy Suxx to be dressed very severely but wearing sexy lingerie underneath. The dress and blouse would be no problem; I had what I call my 'going to visit the bank' outfit; the one I wear when I want people to take me seriously as a business woman. Shoes too, wouldn't be that much of a problem. I've a lovely pair of court heels which would go down a treat. It was the other bits and pieces, the undies, the cane and the strap-on, those I would need to buy.

Somewhat to my surprise the cane was relatively straightforward; it turns out that there are plenty of specialist suppliers and one of them even sold those gowns and flat hats that school teachers wear in films and on TV but never in real life; apparently they're called mortar boards. The whole ensemble wasn't that expensive so I thought I'd splash out.

Far more complex was the buying strap-on. The variations seemed endless and I wasn't at all sure which was going to be best. First of all I didn't want it to be too big. I knew from experience what it felt like to have a normal sized prick up the jacksie and some of the monsters that I found would have done Mike some real damage. I also wanted something that would get me off as well. Call me selfish but if it doesn't get me off then I might as well just push my vibrator up his arse and save myself some serious cash. In the end I settled on a double ended affair. The business end was about the size of a normal prick and the other end had a sort of fat stubby bit that would fit inside of me and rub against all the right places. There were quite a few reviews all of which were positive. They even showed a photo of a woman wearing one and it did seem to look reasonably like the real thing. Reading through the reviews it was recommended that I should buy lubricant and a harness to hold it in place so I ordered those as well. The final total was a little pricey but this was an item I definitely didn't want to skimp on.

Far simpler was the lingerie although, again, quality wasn't going to come cheap. I was spoilt for choice on this one but I had quite specific ideas about what I wanted. Mostly, given what the characters in the videos were wearing, I wanted a basque, reasonably well boned and high enough to support my breasts but still leaving my nipples exposed. Once I had found what I wanted I finished the order off with some matching black lacy panties and a pair of stockings, again in black. I could probably have got all this in one of the lingerie shops down in the town but I felt safer shopping on‑line. I didn't want some snooty shop assistant looking down her long nose at a woman in her thirties buying such stuff. Additionally I had the wider choice of styles and could get exactly what I wanted.

And one last thing; I went to the family planning clinic and got myself back on the pill. I wasn't at all sure where this was going but I didn't want to limit my options through fear of getting pregnant. That was definitely a step too far for me.

And then all I could do was wait. Well, not quite. I spent some time with my razor making sure I was as bald as a coot 'down there'. I keep myself pretty well trimmed anyway but if I was to be playing Cindy Suxx then completely shaven was the only way to go. I'm glad I did because, after a couple of days later and well before any of the internet shopping arrived Mike started dropping hints over the diner table.

"When will Miss Cindy be in town to sort out naughty schoolboy Michael?" he asked outright when he became frustrated that I refused to take the bait.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I didn't want to let him know that I was just as frustrated by the wait as he was.

"Aw, mum," Mike said, pissed off.

"Don't you 'aw, mum' me," I replied but I could see how disappointed he was and it did seem cruel to make him wait when other options were available. "Mind you," I continued," Miss Cindy may not be in town but I have a sneaking suspicion that if you were to give Cindy Suxx's pussy a good licking then she might just let you rub your prick against her tits. How does that sound?"

"Yes, please!"

He was like an eager puppy and I hadn't got the heart to say no so, after we had finished our meal, I changed into my satin dressing gown and returned to the lounge where he was waiting. I sat down and told him to kneel down in front of me. I undid the belt of my dressing gown and opened up for him.

"Wow! Mum! Err... Cindy, you've shaved your pussy."

"Do you like it?"

"It's fantastic and ever so sexy."

"Well, why don't you show me how sexy it is then," and, with no further ado he leant forward and set to work. He was still pretty clumsy and, in the first instance, I had to tell him to slow down and take it easy but that didn't detract from the thrill it gave me. Once I reminded him to stop trying to poke his tongue inside me as if it were a mini prick and start using it to caress the inner folds of my pussy and, gently at first, to titillate the growing bulb of my clit, then I could relax back and enjoy every sensation that he could give me.

God it was good! As Mike's busy tongue worked its magic I was feeling sensations I hadn't felt in years. Yes, I did have a vibrator and, yes, I used it quite frequently, but a silly bit of plastic is nothing compared to the real thing and as Mike's tongue played with my sensitive flesh I was in heaven. I hardly seemed any time at all before I could feel my orgasm approaching, feel that tension building inside me.

"Lick me, lick my cunt, lick me 'till I come!" I urged him as I locked my ankles behind his back and pulled him into me. "That's right, lick me there, lick my clit, harder, harder! Oh, god, yes, yes, Mike, yes, like that, don't stop, don't stop, don't...."

Oh yes!

I guess I was a little selfish because, after I came for the first time, I just let him continue until I came again and again and again. I hit a high and rode it, rode it for all I was worth until, after one too many orgasms, my clit became too sensitive and couldn't take any more.

"Enough! Enough!" I panted as I gently pushed him away and collapsed back on the sofa. "Enough, please, just give me a moment to get my breath back."

Mike stayed on his knees and gently licked my juices from my inner thighs as I calmed down. Even that was almost too much; every nerve seemed super sensitive and even the gentle touch of his tongue was a bit much but, gradually I returned back to planet earth.

"That was fantastic, now, before I give you your reward, come here, come here and give me a hug, I need to feel you next to me." I said. He knelt up and I pulled him into me, cuddling him against my breasts.

"Ooh, Mike, my darling Mike, that was wonderful. You're such a clever thing with your tongue; you sure know how to make a girl come. Now then, you seem to be a bit overdressed. Why don't you take your clothes off and come and lie down with me on the sofa?"

Mike didn't need asking twice and, as he disrobed, I lay down full length still with my dressing gown open. Once he was naked Mike lay down beside me. It was a bit crowded on the sofa but that just meant we had to squeeze up close and that wasn't a bad thing. I reached down and held his prick in my hand, feeling it firm and strong.

"I love your prick," I said softly, "I love how it's big and hard and strong and manly. I love the feel of it, I love putting my hand around it." And the next bit just seemed to come naturally. "In fact I want to feel more of it, I want to feel it inside me. Why don't you see if your prick will fit in my cunt? Come on, big boy; fill me up with that wonderful prick of yours."

I rolled so that I was lying on my back and he was on top of me. Still holding his prick in my hand I guided it towards my waiting pussy. I was still hot and wet from before so there was no trouble slipping him in and it felt so right as he slid straight in, deep, deep, all the way inside me.

"Oh, god that's so good, it's so good to feel your big strong prick inside me. Now, I need to be fucked, I need it so bad, I need you to fuck me, oh, yes, big boy, fuck me 'till I scream," I urged him but I needn't have bothered because, after a couple of thrusts to settle down he started slamming back and forth with an ever increasing urgency that bordered on madness. There was no finesse, no subtlety, no gentleness, simply pure animal lust as he started to batter me with his prick. How did he know this was what I wanted; to feel his need, to feel his hunger, to feel his desire, to feel his body slam against mine until, with a guttural cry, he climaxed, exploding within me and pumping his sperm deep, deep inside my welcoming body?

Sated at last he collapsed on top of me, panting for breath and sobbing gently, overcome with emotion.

"Oh, mum, err, Cindy," he gasped between sobs, "I never knew, I never..."

And then I realised, Mike had just lost his virginity; I'd been his first. I felt privileged.

"Shh honey," I said gently. "It's OK, it's OK. That was very special for me too." I kissed him gently on the forehead and held him tighter. For a while we just lay like that, two lovers holding each other close, still conjoined, basking in the afterglow, but I was getting cramps and I could feel his juices starting to leak from within me. Not wanting stains on the sofa I eased him off me and stood up.

"That was super, honey," I reiterated. "Now I have to go to the bathroom. Why don't you clean up in here and, when I return, we'll watch The Apprentice.

As I gave myself a quick wash I thought over what we had just done. I hadn't really meant to go that far but, in the heat of the moment, it had seemed so right and, after all, wasn't that the reason why I had gone on the pill? It certainly felt good to have had a damn good fucking after so long without; I could certainly feel where he'd been. I put my dressing gown in the wash and went to my room to find something else to wear. When I returned to the lounge Mike was fully dressed and sitting on the sofa watching TV. I sat down beside him and gave him a hug.

"All OK?"

"Yes, mum."

"Let's watch The Apprentice then. It's on Sky+, have you got the remote?" And with that we cuddled up on the sofa together and everything returned to normal.

The next evening Mike just looked at me over the dinner table and I knew what he wanted. I didn't say anything there and then but waited until the dishes were all put away before going to my room. I undressed and put on my normal dressing gown; the satin one was still in the wash. Then I turned back the covers of my bed so as to make it ready and welcoming.

"Mike," I called out once I was ready, "can I borrow you for a moment?"

Mike came out of the lounge and saw me at my bedroom door. I crooked my finger at him to indicate that he should follow me into the bedroom and, as soon as he entered I took him by the hands.

"Yesterday was very exciting and incredibly sexy," I said, "but if you want to make it even better than that you might benefit from a few lessons on how to pleasure a lady. Why don't you take of your clothes and let Cindy Suxx show you what it takes?"

I slipped off my dressing gown and let it fall to the floor before getting into bed. Mike almost tore his clothes from his body in his rush to join me and, when he got in beside me, that was the first lesson.

"Gently, gently, slow down," I urged and I started to explain how, although he could go from stone cold to orgasm in thirty seconds it takes us women a while longer and we appreciate a bit of foreplay. I explained how, although I love having my tits and pussy played with, that should be the destination, not the starting point, how we ladies like to have some attention paid to the rest of our body. And then there was the intensity. He wanted to barge in like the proverbial bull in a china shop and I had to explain how, although I liked a good hard fucking, he should start gently and build up to that.

Gradually he settled down and, as he began to see how I reacted a more gentle approach, he began to see the benefits and, as he turned into a more tender, sensitive lover I got more and more aroused.

"That's better, honey," I purred, "now you've got me all hot and horny. Why don't you see if that big hard prick of yours will slip into Cindi's hot juicy cunt?"

I reached down and guided him into me. It felt so fine as his prick invaded me, sliding deep, deep within the slick folds of my waiting sex, filling me up.

"That's the way, push it in, harder, deeper. Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me, big boy!" I lifted up my legs and locked my ankles behind his buttocks, so as to get him deeper inside me. God, it felt good, so good, to have a young virile prick pounding into me. I could feel Mike starting to come. Too soon, too soon, but, with all the impatience of youth, he was unstoppable and, moments later it was all over and he was pumping his load deep inside me.

"Oh, mu... Cindi, that was so good," he said once he had got his breath back. "How was it for you?"

"It was fine, honey, just fine," I lied. "Now I need a couple of moments in the bathroom. Wait here and I'll be right back."

I slipped out of bed, grabbed my dressing gown from where it lay on the floor and went to the bathroom. I wasn't finished, not by a long chalk, and I just needed a moment or two to freshen up and then I was going to see how quickly he could recover. But it wasn't just my pussy that wanted fucking; there was a need, after all those years, to feel once again a prick sliding into my arse. I found the lube and, using my forefinger, got myself as ready as I could. Then, after washing my hands, I took the lube and a washcloth and returned to the bedroom where Mike was waiting for me. I slipped off the dressing gown, this time hanging it on the back of the door, got on the bed and knelt, straddling his knees.

"How's this little man doing?" I asked as I took his prick in my fingers. I took some of the lube and rubbed it all over his prick which had two desired effects; firstly he became strong and hard again and secondly he became as slippery as an eel. Still holding his prick I shuffled forwards until I was directly above him and then....

"This is what Cindy Suxx wants," I said in the sluttiest voice I could do, "a big fat prick up her bum hole."

Mike just gasped as I guided his prick towards the rosebud of my arse. I lowered myself onto him and there was some initial resistance but, once I had got him past the first bit, once I had got him inside, it became easier. Mike tried to give a little push.

"Not yet," I told him, "let Cindi do all the work. You just lie there."

Slowly, gently, I impaled myself on his pole. Inch by inch I took his entire length inside me until I was replete with that wonderful full feeling that only a well stuffed arse can give you. I gave my hands a quick wipe with the washcloth, tossed it to one side, and settled back.

"Ooh, that feels so good, big boy, so good to feel your prick filling up my bum hole." My right hand went for my pussy and, with my left, I massaged my tits. "Does it feel good for you?"

"Yes, Cindi," Mike replied. "It's incredible."

"Well, let's not rush things; I like to have my arse fucked long and slow." I lifted myself up until only the tip remained inside me and then, slowly, lowered myself back down again, feeling every inch of him. "Oh, yes, that's so good, so, so good."

And I wasn't putting it on one little bit. I did feel good to have a man inside me again. Gradually I upped the tempo; not too fast, I wasn't lying when I said I liked it long and slow, but fast enough that, combined with my fingers playing with my clit and my other hand on my nipples, I was soon close to the edge.

"That's so good, that's so good," I gasped as I slid up and down, loving the feeling as his prick slid back and forth, as the tight ring of my bum hole gripped around him. "Don't you dare come too early; I'm going to fuck you till I come, I'm going to fuck you 'till I can take no more. I'm going to... I'm going to... Oh, yes!"

I pushed myself down on him, just clenching and unclenching the muscles of my buttocks, riding him, desperate to get every inch I could as far inside me as possible. Mike pushed back and, through my own climax, I could feel him start to come.

"That's right, that's it, come for me, shoot your load inside me. Fill my bum up with your creamy spunk," I shouted. "Now, big boy, now! Now!"

And that's just what he did. With a massive groan he thrust himself inside me and pumped his load deep, deep within my bowels.

And then I could take no more. I slumped forward and fell on top of him, holding him close as the waves washed through me. My son, my lover, my man, had sated me, had satisfied every urge and now all I needed was to feel him close as the waves of pleasure slowly subsided.

"That was the best, that was fantastic," I gasped once I had got my breath back. "That felt so good, so very very good."

"Can we do it again?" Mike asked.

"Not now, you've worn me out. You've fucked me front and back and I don't think I could take any more. But we'll do it again soon, real soon. Now, I need a shower. Do you want to come and join me?"

As we showered together there was a sense of shared joy. I washed Mike's body and he washed mine and we were closer than we had ever been.

Over the next few day packages started to arrive at the salon and, by Friday, all the bits and pieces were there. I took the double ended dildo and the harness home to experiment with and, in the quiet of my room, lubricated the end and slipped it inside me. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it fitted, filling me up nicely and rubbing against my clit in just the right way. It was odd to look down and see a prick jutting out, albeit one made of black silicone. I stroked it back and forth as if it were real and it did wonders for me, every tiny movement travelling down its shaft and thrilling against my insides. However I could see that it wasn't going to stay in place when we got down to business so I tried on the harness to see how that worked. I wanted to make sure that I knew exactly how it fitted so that there was no fumbling when the time came to use it for real. Once it was all sorted I walked about a bit and looked at myself in the mirror. As I walked the strap-on wriggled about in front of me with the most delicious consequences. I was tempted to call Mike right there and then and try it out for real but I didn't want to ruin any surprises. When the time came to pop his anal cherry I wanted it to be special, not just because his mother couldn't wait.

HoHumMum
HoHumMum
167 Followers
12