Back to Haunt Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoHumMum
HoHumMum
167 Followers

The next evening, as we put the washing up away, I turned to Mike.

"Have you got anything planned for this evening?"

"Nothing special. There's one or two programs on the TV later."

"Because if naughty schoolboy Michael is in the lounge waiting...."

Mike looked at me and I could see the anticipation in his eyes.

"I'm just going to my room. I'll need twenty minutes or so. Will you be ready?"

"Absolutely!"

"Well, you can start by finishing off here. If you leave any mess then Miss Cindy might have to add that to your punishment."

I'd already got everything sorted so it didn't take long to get changed. I tried to wear the strap-on under the skirt but it just jutted out and looked stupid. Definitely not the strict school ma'am effect I was after. I put my hair up in a bun; it's not really long enough for that but it did look the part. The gown and mortar board finished it all off and, picking up the cane, I was ready, well, as ready as I would ever be. I wasn't really a hundred per cent into this but if this was what Mike's fantasy involved then Jane Robinson would play Cindy Suxx playing Miss Cindy, the strict but sexy school teacher. I put the lube, some wetwipes and the strap-on in a bag and took it along with the cane through to the lounge where I stood at the door with my hands on my hips.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the naughty schoolboy Michael who can't stop playing with himself. Stand up when a teacher enters the room!"

Mike stood up and turned to face me.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Please, Miss Cindi, I'm sorry, Miss Cindi." Mike replied.

"And do you think that being sorry absolves you from punishment?"

"No Miss Cindi, of course not, Miss Cindi."

"So, drop your pants and bend over the arm of the sofa."

Mike was well into the role of the naughty schoolboy Michael and he was shaking as he reached for his belt and started to undo it.

"Hurry up, I haven't got all day." I snapped and Mike quickly undid his pants, pushed them, along with his boxers, all the way to the floor, stepped out of them and bent over the arm of the sofa. I couldn't help but notice that his prick was standing proud.

Now the last thing I wanted to do was hurt my son but he looked kind of sweet with his cute little tush in the air and he was obviously getting off on it.

"So, have you been a naughty little boy?" I asked sweetly

"Yes, Miss Cindi"

"And do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes, Miss Cindi"

"Well, then, I think you ought to count the strokes and thank me after each one."

I struck him across the backside, hard enough to sting, hard enough to leave a red line, but certainly not hard enough to do any real damage, or even hurt that much, for that matter. Mike squeaked with pain and his voice shook as he thanked me but I could tell that this was still firmly in fantasy land. Ironically Mike wasn't the only one getting off on it. As I said, I really didn't want to hurt my son but seeing his ever reddening backside squirming away in front of me was somehow appealing. Even so, after twelve strokes, I felt that we had both had enough. I put the cane on the coffee table.

"Has naughty schoolboy Michael learnt his lesson?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Cindy," Mike replied.

"Ooh, but I'm not sure he has. I think he needs a little more to push the point home. Now kneel down in front of me.

Mike got up off the sofa and went down on his knees in front of me.

"I think I'm a little overdressed," I said as I shucked off the gown and mortar board and started to unbutton my blouse. I glanced down and, sure enough, Mike was looking up at me with puppy dog eyes and, as my basque covered body emerged, he was transfixed. Once the blouse was removed I undid the little zipper at the side of my skirt and pushed it down, over my hips, giving a little wriggle so that it fell down and puddled on the floor around my ankles. I stepped out of it and kicked it away.

"Take off my panties," I ordered and Mike reached out and reverentially pulled them down. "Now, show Miss Cindy how you pay respect."

Mike just looked at me, confused at what I was asking.

"With your tongue, boy, do I have to tell you everything?" I ordered. I moved a little closer to Mike, pulled his face between my thighs and he got the message and started to lick. I was surprised at how good it felt, not just the tongue against my clit, although that was pretty damn good, but to have a man knelt before me like that. However, this was merely preparation for my next move and, pretty soon, I was ready.

"Enough!" I stepped back and reached for the strap-on. Mike had got me good and ready and it slipped inside my waiting pussy as easy as pie. As I stood before him with my rod of silicone standing proud in front of me I couldn't resist the temptation.

"Kiss it, kiss my girl-prick, kiss it like the sissy boy you are!"

The actual kissing did nothing for me physically but the imagery, god, what a thrill! It made me feel so powerful, standing over him down on his knees while I symbolically fucked his mouth. For quite a while I stood there, feet apart and with my hands on my hips, as he deepthroated my strap-on and I could tell by his enthusiasm at doing so that he was getting off on it as well.

"Does naughty schoolboy Michael need my girl-prick up his arse?" I asked. "Does he need to be well and truly fucked? Is that what he needs to show him what a naughty little boy he's been?"

Mike tried to answer without stopping felating the strap-on.

"Don't talk with your mouth full"

"I'm sorry, Miss Cindy," Mike said once he removed the strap-on from his mouth. "Yes, please, Miss Cindy."

"Yes, please, what?"

"Please, Miss Cindy, please... please fuck my arse with your girl-prick."

"Very well, get back over the arm of the sofa, spread your legs and put your butt in the air."

As Mike hurried to obey I fitted the harness and reached for the lube. When I turned back he was in position and looking quite cute with his well tanned derrière uppermost. I squirted a generous dollop of lube between his arse cheeks and, using my forefinger, started to ease it into his bum hole, opening him up as well as lubricating him. I pushed my finger right inside and felt for his prostate and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure.

"Ooh, naughty schoolboy Michael likes that, doesn't he?"

"Yes, please, Miss Cindy."

"Shall we try a little more?" I removed my finger, applied more lube and pushed it back in again. Mike was squirming around although I couldn't tell whether it was from pain or pleasure, or maybe both. However, much as I was enjoying myself, inserting my finger wasn't the point of the exercise. I took it out and, using some wetwipes, cleaned myself off. Then, taking the strap-on in my hand, I lined it up and pushed gently against his sphincter.

"Is this what you want? Does naughty schoolboy Michael want to feel my girl-prick up his bum?"

"Yes, please, Miss Cindy."

"Then ask me properly."

"Please, Miss Cindy, please fuck my bum hole with your girl-prick," Mike started.

"Like this?" I pushed a little harder and the tip broke through.

"Oh, yes!"

"Do you want more?" I pushed another inch inside him.

"I don't know, it's very big, it's.... ooh, yes, more!"

I had now got maybe half the length buried inside him. I started to move gently back and forth, as much for what it was doing to me as for what it was doing for him. With each stroke I was getting a little deeper, with each stroke I was getting closer.

What I hadn't bargained for was how this was making me feel. It wasn't just the way the strap‑on worked its magic inside me as well as inside him, it was the feeling of power, of domination. I put my hands on his hips and part of me wanted to just thrust it in, to take him, to violate him. This wasn't my son any more, or even naughty schoolboy Michael, this was an arse that needed fucking and I was just the bitch to do it. However I was still in control of myself so I just compromised by gripping his butt harder, by digging my nails in as, finally, I was fully rooted inside him. Now I found that by grinding my groin against his buttocks in an almost circular fashion the strap-on rubbed against my clit in just the right way so, rather than long deep strokes, I just pushed and pushed and pushed as if I were trying to see how deep I could go. God it felt good! Harder and harder I forced myself against him as I could feel my orgasm building. This wasn't about Mike any more, this was about me, about the demon, the wild animal inside me that wanted to take and take and take. Just a little more, just a little harder, just a little deeper, just a....

"Oh! My! God!" I screamed out as I came. I reached forward with my hands, grabbed his shoulders and raked my nails down his back. This wild animal was going to leave her mark. As wave after wave after wave crashed through me I ground myself against him, forcing the strap-on deep inside of me as much as deep inside of him until, exhausted and sated, I collapsed forward and leant on top of him.

As I came back down to earth I realised I might have gone a bit far. I had been so caught up on my own pleasure I had hardly thought about Mike underneath me. I eased myself out of him and stood up.

"Mike! Are you OK? Oh, my god, look at your back!"

"I'm fine mum, that was so intense," Mike said as he too stood up. "Oops, sorry."

I looked at where he was pointing. The arm of the sofa had a big damp patch. I'd read that men could come just from anal sex and I guess the way his prick had been pushed against the arm of the sofa hadn't exactly held him back. There was proof if ever I needed it that I wasn't the only one who had enjoyed themselves.

"You'd best get a cloth. Quickly now, we don't want it to stain."

Mike rushed away and, whilst he was gone, I took off the strap-on. When he returned I was still in that post-orgasmic glow and wanting more.

"Mike, honey," I started, "I need a shower and then.... Look, why don't you finish up here and come and join me."

Two minutes later I was under the shower when Mike opened the cubicle door and got in with me. Once again we shared the pleasure of feeling our soapy bodies rub together. I held him close and reached round, soothing the wheals my nails had left down his back. Then I took another handful of shower gel and let my hands roam lower, feeling his butt cheeks, feeling inside his crack, reaching for his bum hole with my finger and gently pushing it inside.

"How's it doing?" I asked.

"It's a little... stretched," Mike replied. "I mean it's as if I can still feel where you've been."

"Now you know how it feels," I joked, "but, tell me, did it feel good?"

"God, yes, mum, it felt fantastic."

"Even your back?"

"Even my back. It stings a bit now but I loved it when you did it. I think that's what made me come."

As I held him close I could feel his prick getting hard again so I stopped playing with his bum and reached down to play with that instead.

"Ooh, look, someone is getting horny again," I said lightly.

"I'm always horny around you, mum."

"Oh, Mike, that's really sweet. Why don't we finish off here and see if we can do something about it?"

We hurried through the rest of the shower, dried ourselves off and went through to my bedroom. Cuddled together under the covers I reached down and played with his prick which was rock hard again.

"Seeing as how I've had your arse it's only fair that you have mine," I purred. "Shall I fetch the lube or will you?"

Mike was off like a shot and it wasn't long before he had me on all fours as he lubed up my backside. I reached for my vibrator and, as he plundered my bum hole I filled my pussy with the vibrating plastic. That brought back memories of being DP'd but, as I only had one son, that would never be.

"God, mum, that's wild," Mike said as he slid back and forth inside me. "I can feel the vibrator."

"Can you? Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes, it feels fantastic. Oh, god, mum, I'm going to..." and with that his thrusting became urgent and, once again, I could feel him pump his load inside me.

We lay together under the covers and it all felt just right. I realised that, somewhere along the line, we had gone from naughty schoolboy Michael and Cindy Suxx to Mike and mum but that felt right too. I switched on the bedroom TV and lay cuddled up in his arms as we watched some detective show. I felt so replete, so sated, so satisfied. Mike looked down at me and we kissed, not mother son kissing but lip to lip and then with tongues entwined. I was fully completely happy.

And, for the next few months that set the pattern. Sometimes we played naughty schoolboy Michael and Miss Cindy but mostly we were just lovers and, most nights, Mike shared my bed as well as my body. Gradually he became a more accomplished lover and able to hold himself back a bit; gradually too we found our backsides becoming more accommodating. We still needed to use plenty of lube but each time it was getting easier. From time to time I'd use the strap-on on him without the whole Miss Cindy thing but, which ever way we played it, it just felt so good together.

I thought it would last forever, I hoped it would last forever but, of course, it didn't. One day Mike returned home and dropped the bombshell.

"Hi mum, I'd like you to meet my new girlfriend, Shelly."

HoHumMum
HoHumMum
167 Followers
12