Back to Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers

"Yes! That's it."

"It means 'I love you, darling'!" he answered, smoothing her hair.

"I love you, too," she mumbled back.

He watched her nuzzle his hand, and then snuggle up to him. He smiled, knowing she must be a bit tired from the traveling. Her breathing deepened and he pulled her body to his, ignoring the wet spot, letting her doze. The long shadows of late afternoon draped the room in gray and butter cream, and when she stirred at last, the gray had won.

"I'm sorry. Did I fall asleep?" she asked, abashed.

"I must have worn you out," he said facetiously to raise a laugh. He succeeded, and she forgot to be embarrassed. "Time for a shower, love. And then you can come with me when I walk Scrooge. You'll get to see a bit of my neighborhood."

Karen readily agreed, and though he knew she was surprised that he let her shower alone, she was quickly dressed and ready again. He joined her soon after and whistled for the dog. He took her along the usual path he followed, past the stores down the side streets that led to the park. He let the dog off his leash and let him run, watching him play and answering her questions.

"Don't you need to clean up after him?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, but Scrooge has his special spot. Whenever he's had enough and heads over there, I know it's time for cleaning duty."

He watched her face as she took in the quiet night scenery. The light from a street lamp illuminated her face, casting it in shadowlight, lending her an air of mystery. There were many things he did not know about her, and he hoped this week with her would give him some answers. But he knew in his gut that she was his, that they belonged together, and he was confident that any issues that arose they would deal with together. She was that kind of woman -- his kind.

"Tomorrow we'll drive to the music festival, and afterwards, I'll take you out for a bite of supper. Sound too much?" He waited for her to answer him, and then added, "I think you'll like the concert. They have an eclectic mix of music."

"How far away is it?" Karen asked.

"Almost two hours, but there will be lots to see. And after supper, we'll stay the night, and drive back on Monday." He hoped she wouldn't mind, but he wanted her to rest as well as enjoy herself.

"That sounds quite pleasant," she replied, smiling at him.

Peter turned when he heard Scrooge bark, and they watched the dog playing with another rather large animal whose owner looked on indulgently. The woman was very tall, strikingly blonde, and even in the dim light clearly very beautiful. Karen felt immediately dowdy as she allowed herself to be escorted over to where the dogs played.

"Good evening, Elke. How are you?" Peter smiled at the woman, who smiled back widely, and reached over to hug him. Karen bit the inside of her cheek, remembering the conversation they had had earlier about jealousy. She was not jealous, she told herself, and schooled her features into a smile when Peter introduced them to each other.

"Elke, please meet my friend Karen Mullings. Karen, Elke de Graaf."

"It's so nice to meet you," Elke said, her manner friendly. "Peter and I have known each other since his wife's illness, and I look after Scrooge when he's away."

Karen murmured something wholly unintelligible, but kept the smile plastered on her face as she shook hands with the woman she wanted to dislike but found she couldn't. Elke's smile was open, her eyes speculative as she looked between Karen and Peter. "So, how long are you here for?" she wanted to know. "It would be nice to have you both over for dinner, and then you could meet Remi and the twins. And it would give us a chance to catch up with you, Peter!"

"I'm here for a week," Karen answered, wondering who Remi was, and hoping he was a husband, and that Elke was the mother of twins. "Peter invited me to accompany him to the Africa music festival."

Elke grinned. "Oh yes, we've been with him, too, and it was such fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" She turned and whistled for her dog before adding, "I'd better be getting back now. We have guests coming over for drinks, and Remi isn't home as yet. I'll call you next week, Peter, and we'll make arrangements for dinner together before Karen leaves. Nice to meet you, Karen."

Karen watched her attach the leash to her dog, aware that Peter had moved away from her side. She waved back at the beautiful goddess who was Peter's friend and dog watcher, and turned to see Peter cleaning up after Scrooge. He put the dog back on his leash and as they walked back to his apartment, she asked about Elke.

"We met through family years ago. Remi is a distant cousin of Alijd's. They've been married for a few years. The twins are Remi's from a first marriage. His first wife also died, and they were a great comfort to me when Alijd passed."

"Is he much older than her?" Karen asked.

"By about ten years or so, yes. They are very compatible, and very happy together, though. You'll like Remi and the children."

When they got back, Peter fed and watered the dog and set about making dinner. Karen offered to help but he refused, inviting her instead to go and choose some music for them to listen to as they ate. He told her where the player was, where the CDs were, and how to use the remote control. She noted the piano, which looked as though it were used often, and wondered how well he played. Turning her attention to the racks with CDs neatly stacked on them, she browsed till she found music with which she was familiar. Armik's guitar playing made everything seem more intimate and sensual, and she was in the mood for that. She pressed Play and went back to the kitchen.

Peter looked up as she walked in. "I like your taste in music," he commented with a grin. "He's one of my favorite guitarists."

"Let me at least lay the table for you," she offered.

"The placemats and utensils are over there," he said, pointing to a set of drawers next to the stove. "Plates and glasses are directly above."

Before long, they were enjoying the quiche and salad he had prepared, though he was quick to admit that the quiche was store bought. The food was good, and filling, and the wine an excellent complement to it. He refused to let her help with the dishes, but soon they were sitting side by side on the couch, listening to the music and cuddling.

Karen let contentment slide over and through her, smiling at the way she felt in the arms of this man. His kisses went from soft and cherishing to hard and wanting to deep and lustful to wild and uncontrolled. And Karen went wherever he led her, giving in to the desires she had for so long suppressed so she could live in some kind of peace. Now she felt at peace, and when he pulled her to her feet, and took her back to his bed, she clung to him as though he were her lifeline.

"I want you, liefje!" he whispered passionately as he began to strip away her clothing. "I don't think I shall ever get enough of you!"

Karen's heart raced, her breath shallowing under his tongue as he bent to suckle on the breast he had just exposed. She mewled when he licked her between her breasts, and then took a leisurely tour around one breast with his tongue whilst exploring the other with his hand. When he switched sides, and slid a hand down her front to her already very wet heat, she groaned and reached for his erection, intent on pleasuring him as he was her. She gripped him through his slacks and squeezed, making him groan against her breast.

Peter stood away from her and stripped off his clothes quickly, and Karen ate him up with her eyes, reaching for his hardness as soon as he loomed over her again.

"You're so beautiful," she said, smiling at him.

Peter chuckled. "I think that's my line, isn't it?"

He reached down to fondle her where she was wet and hungry for him, as he kissed her deeply, swallowing the words she was saying in response. She rode the fingers he thrust into her, widening her legs so he could penetrate her deeply. It felt so good, she could barely think, and she struggled to keep stroking his hard cock. His fingers were big and long and filled her, and he stroked her sweet spot with every pass, making her grow hot with hunger, pleasure sizzling through her, zapping her nerves and sparking tingles in her fingertips and toes. When he added his mouth on her breast, suckling strongly, she lost all ability to think and simply let herself feel as he drove her over the top and into freefall. She cried out, her legs shaking, her heart thudding so hard she felt it might leap out of her chest, her arms too weak to do more than fall limply at her side.

She was still gasping from the orgasm when he thrust into her hard, his hips slapping against hers loudly, his grunts of pleasure fueling the embers still burning in the core of her being. Karen could feel the steel hardness of him sliding in and out of her wet sheath, and the agonizing pleasure of its touch against her g-spot with every inward thrust. She raised her legs, and thrust her hips to meet his, wanting to be one with him, to melt into his flesh and bones, to share the strength of her passion with him in every way.

"Oh darling, you feel so good!" he said hoarsely. "Your pussy feels like warm silk, sucking me in, swallowing me. Don't let me go, baby!"

Karen squeezed him with her inner walls, a silent promise to obey him. She twisted her hips when he thrust in, wringing another groan from him. He sped up, and she kept time with his thrusts, wrapping her arms around his neck and enjoying the feeling of him riding her hard. His body glistened with sweat, and his warm breath caressed her face as he took her. The heat rose between them, their breathing becoming more and more labored as they loved each other. Fire raced through her and Karen let herself be consumed in the flames, needing to fall again in his arms.

"Peter, please..." Her whispered plea echoed between them with lust and longing, and Peter looked into her eyes and she saw when he let go. A second later, she felt the gush of his semen inside her, and she fell off the edge with him. Her scream of fulfillment was silent, because the joy was too great, the pleasure too intense, the ecstasy too much. Peter's roar said it for the two of them, and Karen heard it through the fog of her own escalating fulfillment. She saw stars -- wasn't that a cliché? -- and they blinded her for long moments while she shuddered and pulsed and drowned.

She felt the weight of her lover's body leave her, and she moaned a protest till he spooned in behind her, pulling her against his chest and hugging her tightly to him, kissing her damp shoulders and her hair, whispering softly to her till she fell asleep. What felt like a very short time later, she was awakened by a hungry mouth on her breasts, and a hard thigh between hers, one hand caressing her little button, stoking the fire that had only dimmed but not gone out after they were last together. She raised her leg, and gave him greater access, and Peter took the hint, sending his fingers up into her core, readying her for that other more intimate invasion. Their lovemaking this time was slow and languorous, tender and full of love. Peter's kisses, when he rolled her to her back and slid into her, were deep and ravenous, but his hands were gentle upon her, his thrusts slow and powerful, as though he meant to get to the very heart of her. When they climaxed, Karen a breath after Peter, Karen clung to him, letting the love that was growing inside her bloom and fill her.

"Darling, we need to get going. It's a longish drive, and we don't want to miss any of it." His words wafted over her cheeks as he peppered her face with soft brushes of his lips. He avoided her mouth, and she could well imagine that that might be deliberate, as they both knew to kiss her there would mean they'd not leave the bed for a few more hours yet. She let him pull her up, and they showered together, managing to keep their desires under control. After dressing, Karen in her room, they had a quick breakfast, while Peter called Elke and asked her to walk Scrooge that evening as he would be away for the night. They took their overnight bags out to the car and were soon off.

Apparently Karen was more tired than she had realized, because the next time she opened them, Peter was pulling into the parking area.

"Welcome back!" he said, smiling at her flushed cheeks. "You had a nice doze, love, and you're just in time for the show!"

They got in easily, as Peter had already bought the tickets, and they settled into their seats. Just before the concert began, her cell phone rang. She took it out, but before she turned it off, she checked to see who was calling. It was Toni, and she answered quickly, raising her voice to be heard above the noise of the crowd.

"Toni! What a lovely surprise! How are you, love?"

"I'm good, thanks! So glad I caught you. Just wanted to let you know Niall and I are traveling and will be in Amsterdam on Tuesday. We wondered if you might like to meet us, with Peter, for lunch?" The first band was being introduced, so Karen said hurriedly, "I'll let you know by the end of the day, okay? Have to run now. The show's about to start. Bye!"

She rang off, and sat back, letting Peter's arm encircle her shoulders. She felt warm and treasured, and relaxed against him when he pulled her into his side. He squeezed her shoulders, and she felt him drop a kiss on the top of her head.

"You'll like this band," he announced as they struck a chord and began.

Karen settled back to enjoy herself, happy to let Peter be her musical guide. There were no worries, and all was right with the world.

DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers
12