Back to School

Story Info
A school reunion turns out to be orgy.
1.5k words
4.14
52.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started the day John got a letter in the mail; it was an invitation to his school reunion back home. John was proud of what he had achieved in his life; he had a good job and a house. The only secret John had was that he was a closet cross dresser; he loved to feel feminine from time to time. John or Julie as he likes to call himself when dressing was able to do it well as he had a girlish face and nice figure.

It was the night of the reunion and John began to get ready for the event, when he made a decision to go as Julie. He though why not, if it doesn't work out he won't have to face these people again. Julie slipped on a pair of black stockings with a lacey band, the feel of the stocking rolling up her legs made her cock go rock hard. She had to wait for her cock to go down before slipping on a pair of biki briefs which made her arse look great. Putting on her tight mini skirt which showed off her stunning ass she threw on a black bra with fake implants and a red tank top. After doing her make up and putting on a blonde wig she stood looking at her self in the mirror, looking at this beautiful woman she had become. Julie had never gone outside the house like this before but tonight she had a feeling she was going to get lucky. She was hoping to suck her first cock, for so long she had want to try this but here if it didn't work she could walk away and never hear of it again.

Julie arrived at the hotel where the reunion was being held, stepping out of the taxi walking across the car park she could see men looking at her like they want to fuck her. She told the girl at the door she was John's wife and he had gone back to their hotel to grab his wallet.

Julie walked over to the bar and stood next to two men having a beer. Their attention quickly turned to Julies sexy legs; they were drooling over every curve of her body. Julie knew them as John's friends from school, so she introduced her self and they introduced themselves as Tim and Sean. Julie told them she was waiting for John her husband to return from getting his wallet. The two men both said they knew John and they were all really good friends at school. That's when she whispered in Sean's ear, John has all ways liked to share is things. Sean then whispered some thing in Tim's ear, and then told Julie she should come for a private drink in their room upstairs. Winking at Sean and Tim, Julie left with them to their room.

Once the doors of the lift had closed Sean could not keep his hands off Julie and began kissing her passionately and rubbing her sexy legs. Julie managed to begin to rub Tim's cock through his pants; his cock was solid as a rock. They eventually got to their room; the boys went to the bedroom while Julie still keeping up the game said she was just going to text John and tell him to join us.

Julie walked into the bedroom to find the men naked on the end of the bed. Julie got on her knees and took a cock in each hand and began to stroke them. Julie decided she want to suck Sean's 8 inch cock first, she began to lick the tip of his cock. She wanted to tease his beautiful cock and make her first time a good one. After circling the tip of his cock she took his cock in her mouth and began working it in her mouth while still stroking Tim's cock. She managed to deep throat him and hold that position, this really excited Julie and her own cock was now hard as a rock. Moving to the bed she than begins to give Tim some attention and suck his 6 inch cock right down to the base of his balls. She gentally massaged is balls as Tim begins to thrust in her mouth with his cock. Sean begins to run his hands over her arse and feels her box, to which he moves his hand away in surprise. Sean whispers some thing to Tim, but Tim does not seem to care as he enjoys having his cock sucked by this beautiful woman.

To Julies surprise Sean slips her cock out the side of her panties and begins to lick the tip of her very erect cock. Sean slowly begins to suck her cock letting a little more of her 7 inch cock side in his moist mouth. Julie is pure in excasy as she is sucking cock while having her own need taken care of. Julie begins to fuck Sean's mouth with long deep thrust of her cock, Tim moans in pleasure as his cock is getting the blow job of its life. Julies speed has increase, her cock begins to twitch and with one last thrust in Sean's mouth she empties her load wave after wave. Sean swallows every drop and licks her cock clean from tip to base.

Julie is impressed by Sean taking her load and decides he should fuck her first. She moans to Sean to fuck her virgin arse and archers her arse towards him. Sean begins to lick her virgin arse moist and inserts a finger in her tight arse. Soon he has her arse lose and Julie begs him to fuck her. Slipping some lube in her arse and his cock he slowly puts the head in her arse, slowing working it in her, Julies love tunnel opens for Sean to slip all 8 inches of cock in. Julies moans with pleasure as Sean cock slow slides in and out of her arse, she can't believe she is getting fucked for the first time. Sean's momentum builds and Julie is fucking back just as hard on his 8 inch cock, which massages her prostate with every penetration to the hilt. Her cock is fully erect and oozing with pre-cum. Sean cock starts to twitch in her passage, Tim is also on the verge of explosion and with one last thrust Sean fills her virgin arse with load after load of jism. Tim blows his load as her virgin hole is being filled, Tim cum taste salty on Julies tongue and she is having trouble keeping it all in her mouth as she swallows his monster load.

Julie collapses on the bed, but Tim surprises her by taking her cock oozing cum and licking it off. Slowly bring her to erection, while fingering his own hole, Tim grabs the lube and rubs it on Julies cock. He then puts some in his arse and gets on all fours and asks Julies to fuck him hard. Julie rest her throbbing cock on Tim's hole and gentle slides in to a hilt. With one thrust her 7 inch cock penetrates his hole as it opens up for her. Julie begins slow fucking Tim with all her cock; she can feel her balls touch his as she has all 7 inches inside. Working her cock is his passage she gains rhythm and pulls his arse tight to her as she fucks him. Sean is now horny and slips his cock back inside of Julie and in tandem they fuck in an orgy. Moans of pleasure come from Julie and the sloppy noise from Sean's cock fucking Julies cum soaked hole makes Tim's cock twitches with excitement. The twitching cause is hole to contract around Julie cock and she explodes a load of cum in his tight hole. Sean can't take it as well and lets another big load of cum into Julies arse as she takes every last drop.

Julie rolls over, puts her knees around her head and begs Tim to fuck her hole and fill it with his jism. Tim's cock easy slides in her cum soaked hole, which makes it easy for Tim to fuck her hard. With every thrust cum leaks out the side of her passage. Julie can believe the pleasure she has had from taking two men and is moaning with ecstasy. Tim is really fucking her hard just like a man would fuck a woman in the missionary position. Tim looks Julies in the eyes with every thrust of his cock and soon he is balls are ready to explode. Tim pulls his cock out and cums all over Julies cock, rubbing their cocks together in orgasm.

After a while Julie takes a shower and cleans up, she tells the boys she better go find John. To which Sean replies John is you wanted to fuck us like that all you had to do is ask. Julie said I will keep that in mind, we should catch up before we leave this town.