Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers

"Fuck yes! I am enjoying school tonight sir."

"I want to watch my school girl get fucked by all these guys."

"I want to taste some cum sir." I moaned as the stranger slowly slid into me, "And please, can I have someone cum on me?"

"You have been a good girl. You can have whatever you want."

The stranger started to thrust into me. I turned my head to a guy that was standing next to me and pulled him closer so that I could put his cock into my mouth. I looked into his eyes as I sucked him and I could see the pleasure there.

"You are so fucking hot," he said to me. "Watching you with all these guys gets me so fucking horny."

I sucked harder wanting to feel his cum shooting down my throat.

"She wants you to cum in her mouth." Jake was watching intently. He loves to see me sucking cock and I knew he wanted to see cum in my mouth.

The stranger was thrusting hard into me I looked into his eyes for a moment and I could see the intensity of his pleasure.

"You have such a hot pussy little school girl." He grunted as he pumped me. "You have learned your lessons well. You are so tight and hot."

I kept sucking harder and harder as the stranger fucked me hard. I could feel other guys who were standing close to me. I wanted it all. I wanted to feel the stranger coming and I wanted to taste cum from the cock I had inside my mouth. I felt warm cum splashing onto me from one of the guys standing beside me. It made me crave cum in my mouth even more and I sucked harder and deeper, pressing my face into the guy's belly. He placed his hands on the back of my head and thrust into my mouth. Then he rewarded me by shooting cum into my mouth. I drank it down greedily but opened my mouth slightly and some cum leaked around my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jake watching closely and the glint of desire when he saw cum in my mouth.

He pulled out of my mouth and I turned to kiss Jake. We kissed gently and he tasted my mouth. I felt the stranger pushing against me and I looked down watching his face as he came. I was insatiable now. As soon as the stranger pulled out of me I beckoned to another guy to fuck me.

Around me there were other men watching and wanking. I stroked their balls as the newcomer fucked me. Jake stroked my breasts where cum had landed earlier, spreading the thick liquid over my body. I felt the bodies of the onlookers pressing in closer to me now. At least three other men were pressing around me, teasing my nipples and touching my clit. All the time they had one hand stroking their cocks. Some frantic, close to orgasm, some taking it slower still building up to it. The newcomer was close to the edge now. He was slamming into me groaning with each thrust until he was tipped over grunting as his cum pumped out of him. I arched my back in response to him and also to the skilled fingers working my clit. Orgasm after orgasm washed over me and some of guys around me responded shooting cum over my breasts and belly. Jake was there beside me smiling, celebrating my pleasure.

As the newcomer pulled out of me I lay back, my mind reeling. One part of me wanted to go on fucking but the rest of me needed some down time. I needed some gentle one on one time with my beautiful husband. The crowd sensed the change in my mood as well and the participants and spectators started to move away into the rest of the club. Jake kissed me on the lips,

"You are one hot schoolgirl. I loved watching all those guys fucking you. I loved watching every minute of it."

The stranger came up to me, "That was amazing. I would have you in my class any day. Thank you so much for letting me be part of it." He kissed me once on the lips and then he was gone with the others.

Peter stepped out of the shadows, where he had been watching. "Thank you so much. You were so hot and I will not forget this night." He kissed me on the lips, "I will let you two have some time now. You need it."

"I think my little schoolgirl might need a shower now."

Jake helped me out of the swing. I took off my shirt and Jake collected my bra where it had fallen on the floor. I picked up a clean towel from the stand beside the swing and covered my shoulders and breasts.

We made our way down the stairs and into the shower where we closed the curtains so that no one could see us. The show was over now and we needed some privacy. Jake undressed me and then himself. He turned on the water and washed me, gently rubbing soap over my whole body. He paused for a moment being especially gentle with my pussy.

"Got to be careful with her. She has been very busy tonight."

I smiled at him and stroked his beautiful erect cock. He pulled me close to him and we kissed letting the water wash over us. It was surreal. I could hear the music and people outside. People were walking past the shower on the way to the toilet but inside this little room we were isolated from it all. We could take all the time we needed to feel each other and re-unite. Jake pressed me against the wall and lifted me up so that he could place his cock against my pussy.

Even after all that fucking and all those orgasms I responded to him. I could never say no to this man. The feel of his cock always got me going. I would never tire of the feel of him inside of me. I needed that feeling always to make me complete. After all that frantic fucking the feel of Jake inside me was like coming home from an adventure. Safe, warm, welcoming but also with a fire that would never go out.

The intensity of our kisses increased.

"Did you like all your fucking lessons tonight little schoolgirl?"

"Yes I did sir. Very much."

"Did you learn anything?"

"Oh yes. I learned heaps."

"It looked like you were paying a lot of attention."

His cock slipped inside me easily and I relaxed around him. He kissed the side of my neck.

"You feel like you learned a lot tonight. I loved watching those guys fucking you."

I savoured the feel of him inside me and the water running over both of us.

He started thrusting harder. "And I loved it when you let me taste that cum in your mouth."

I didn't think I would be able to feel this way so quickly but I was responding to his excitement. Jake's words were bringing back images of upstairs and with each one my pussy throbbed and I felt the warmth in her.

"Did you like tasting that guy's cum while you were getting fucked so hard?"

"Uh – huh,"

The images, and the remembered sensations of being fucked so hard and so long were swirling around my mind. I wrapped my legs around Jake's hips and pushed his cock harder into my pussy. I looked into his eyes.

"I need to feel your cum inside me, sir."

"I am not sure if you have earned it yet."

Jake continued to thrust into me and I responded to him squeezing him tightly with my arms, my legs and my pussy. I could feel his breath on the side of my neck and I could feel his excitement increasing. The feeling of him fucking me against this wall was intense.

"Please sir. I need your cum," I pleaded with him.

"Yes you have been a very good girl and learned your lessons well tonight."

He fucked me harder and I started to moan in response to him.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes oh yes. I want to feel you cumming inside me."

He thrust harder a couple more times and then he pumped his cum into me. My pussy welcomed his cum, drinking up all of it like the greedy girl she is. I was complete. I felt as though I was where I belonged. We stood against the wall kissing each other gently. It was time to go home now. We were not really in the mood to party with this crowd any more. We had come with no expectations and were now going away with a memory of a night that exceeded our wildest imaginations.

Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers
12