Back to School!

Story Info
How Emma influenced me.
933 words
3.72
18.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseBrn
RoseBrn
24 Followers

Back at University I was happy to see Jennifer again and she made me glad she wanted to see me again. The first evening when we could be alone we went out to a cafe and had Tea, sat and chatted just enjoying each others company. We went for a walk after and found a nice deep doorway where we could kiss and jill one another, ending up rubbing our clits together and enjoying the sensations as a result.

I couldn't help comparing her to Emma, except for jilling one another on her piano stool all our love making had been lying down. She had always taken the initiative and began our lovemaking sessions, then coaxed me into doing what I did to her, and taught me a great deal. Although she was much older and a much bigger woman that Jennifer, in many ways I preferred her love making.

Derek hadn't changed much, said he was glad to see me and asked how my holiday went and couldn't wait to get his cock into me. His shagging seemed to be different after for some reason, although I still enjoyed the feeling of his cock going in and out of me I couldn't climax. Whether it was because he didn't take the time to prepare me with foreplay, or I'd lost interest I'm not sure. He was still a nice date in many ways, so Jenny and I were still quite happy to double date with John and Derek.

I wrote Emma as soon as I got back, thanking her for making my holiday much more pleasant and admitted to enjoying her loving me, and thanking her for letting me love her in return. Our letters must have crossed in the mail as the next day I received one from her, telling me how much she loved me and how both Robbie and Soosie missed me. I know I smiled to myself and had warm feelings as it reminded me of how she had introduced Robbie into our love making. She also reminded me to tell her in my letters about my relationships with Derek and Jennifer, emphasising "all the little details."

She came down to visit me around the end of February, I made the excuse my 'Aunt' was coming to visit and I think we were both ripe for some good loving. She came in her car on the Friday night and booked a room in one of the better hotels in the city, and in the morning we arranged to meet in the restaurant and have breakfast then we went up to her room. (That was a problem in those days being seen going to someones room like that, that's why she checked in to one of the better hotels where they were not only a lot busier, but not suspicious for me to be seen going up to my 'Aunts' room').

Within minutes we were both naked and tasting each others honey, like me she was just as randy as we sucked and fucked each other, our pussy's dripping wet from the excitement. We did it all, oral, finger fucking and she gave me a good strap-on fucking and talking dirty. The orgasms poured out of both of us and it made me realise how much I'd missed her, it was relentless till after a couple of hours we both rested and took a nap.

We got up and took a bath together where we finger fucked and washed each other before getting dressed and she took me out to a really nice restaurant for dinner, where we took our time dining and washed it down with a nice wine. After around 10 PM she drove me to where I was staying, (couldn't spend the night with her as that would have caused too many questions, as Emma was supposed to be my 'Aunt' after all.) Sunday morning I hurried to her hotel and again we met for breakfast, then returned to her room for more sex till around I PM when she had to check out.

After we took a drive out of the city up into the highlands for most of the afternoon. she asked me how I'd feel about her coming down to visit more often if she found a place where we could spend the nights together, and I said I'd like that, and agreed we'd have to be very careful. She was still very concerned about discretion that was to be expected. As this was the edge of a part of the highlands known as the 'Trossachs', there were a few places that catered to visitors, and there was one place that was like a very rustic row of cabins that catered to tourists. Very much like the modern Motels although I don't remember it being called a Motel.

About a month before the school year ended I found a job as a waitress, part time at first then full time once school was over so stayed in Glasgow. Both Derek and Jennifer Graduated and we promised to write and keep in touch with each other, Derek I never heard from again, and Jennifer's letters petered out after a few weeks.

I was soon dating again and the shagging wasn't as much fun as it had been with Jenny and our boyfriends, as I was writing to Emma regularly and telling her more and more about the more personal side of my life, she seemed to be so understanding and she said she could come and visit me once her school year was over.

RoseBrn
RoseBrn
24 Followers