Back to School Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers

Perspiration poured and flew from my face and hair, as I rode her arm to one final orgasm. At least I thought it was the last one, until she started withdrawing her arm. "Is that the way you like it Barb?" She asked rhetorically.

"OH YEAH! Hard and fast, and God, it's SO deep!"

Knowing she would soon pull her hand out, I anticipated her wrist on my clit. Instead she locked her other hand behind my head, turned her embedded arm slightly, and began to make a fist. Like some gigantic cockhead expanding in my vagina, I nearly jumped out of my skin. "H-O-L-Y S H I T!!" I screamed, as her fist tightened and expanded against my clitoris.

"Ecstasy Baby," she hummed, as my eyes and voiceless mouth remained open in total awe. All I could return was a quick sacrificial nod, as another ultimate thrill shot through my quivering nervous system.

"Yep, that's why they call it Ecstasy," the petite minx laughed.

Locked in some twisted state of suspended animation, my brain slowly processed her words. Reaching down between my legs, I gradually pulled her hand out. Catching my breath, I yanked my tube top up, and scooted to the back of the couch.

"You fucking drugged me?" I asked, pulling my shirt back on.

Her sole response was a simple, devious smile.

"You are ONE crazy bitch! I must be out of my damn mind, letting your husband... that fucking asshole! And, I suppose he's watching all this somewhere? Fucking pervert -- Fucking PERVERT!" I screamed up at the ceiling, knowing the voyeuristic asshole had to be around somewhere.

"Don't be so upset," Sandra said, soothing my arm. "I dropped some too; you don't see me complaining." She said, slowly licking and savoring my juices from her wicked fingers.

"Man, both of you guys are loony-tunes. I'm getting the fuck outta here now!" I announced and grabbed my purse.

Professor Voyeur suddenly appeared from some unknown hideout. "Oh please Barb, don't be mad. We were going to invite you and your husband over for a party this weekend," he added.

"You people are strictly nuts, aren't you?" I laughed, shook my head and headed for the front door.

"Well, if you change your mind, the party is this Saturday, about eight o'clock." Sandra grinned and poured herself another drink.

Staring back at the two of them, I shook my head in disgust, yanked open the front door and made my exit. Peeling out of their driveway to leave an exclamation point, I was soon back on the highway, and homeward bound.

****************

No Chains, No Pain

"Is that you, Hotstuff?" I heard Donny yell from the family room.

"Hey," I issued my normal reply, dropping my purse and keys on the hall table. "What have you been up to?" He yelled again. Considering my late arrival, I suppose he would need some sort of story.

"I'm gonna change. Be right down." I barked back and headed upstairs to our bedroom.

"Well, look at you... you really ARE some hot stuff!" My hubby caught me, before I could get halfway up the stairs. "Are those thigh-highs? You're not hittin' on those young students, are you?" He laughed before downing another swig of beer.

"Just let me change, Donny. I'll be right back," I bargained.

My defiant tone must have made an impression. He turned and headed back to the family room, while I hoofed it upstairs to change. Jumping in for a quick shower, I let the warm water wash away any residue from my misguided adventure.

Pouring a fresh cup of coffee, I tightened my robe, and crashed on the family room couch. "So, how was your day?" Hubby asked, still obviously concerned with my earlier choice of attire.

"I wasn't hitting on students, if that's what's bothering you," I gave him the good news first.

"Well I'm smart enough to know that wasn't the sort of outfit you'd wear to tea with the ladies," Donny winked from his recliner.

"Funny, you should say THAT," I rolled my eyes at the uncanny irony.

I then proceeded to give him the highlights of my sordid afternoon with Professor Voyeur and his twisted mistress. The more I described the incidentals of the sick episode, the more Donny's eyes lit up. By the time I recalled the erotic scene at the Grant's house, he was visibly aroused, and wanting to know every sordid detail. I have to admit the retelling was somewhat cathartic for me as well.

"So, are we gonna take them up on the party invite?" My husband asked with a degree of sincerity.

"NO--no way! After pulling that kind of shit, how could I ever trust either one of them?" I reasoned.

"Oh come on Honey. It might be fun--and I'll be there, to make sure things don't get out of hand."

"Yeah right, like I could trust you with that sexy little witch."

"Hey, it's not like they chained you up and tortured you. Sounds to me like the worst that happened was you had multiple orgasms. Hell, after coming on to her husband like that, I'm surprised she didn't put you on a rack or worse," he reasoned.

"I suppose you're right," I weakened. "One thing is for sure. If we do decide to go, you have to promise not to let me out of your sight, okay?" I tentatively agreed with that one exception.

"Okay, sounds like a deal to me. Now let's go up to bed, so you can take care of this," Donny said, grabbing his expanding package.

Grinning with renewed anticipation, I flipped off the lights.

****************

A Glory-us Eruption

Back at school the following day, I kept a safe distance from the professor. His cold calculating demeanor made it hard for me to detect any real changes. It wasn't until I was seated in the cafeteria for lunch, that I noticed he and Mark headed toward me.

"And how are you doing today, Barbara?" He charismatically smiled.

"Just fine, and you?" I returned his smile cordially, considering Mark's presence.

"Excellent for a Friday. Have you met Mark Albertson?"

"No, don't believe I have," I smiled up at Grant's tall, blonde, and hunky colleague.

"Pleased to meet you Barb. Bill's had nothing but good things to say about you," he said, wrapping his large hand around mine for a shake.

My hand was quickly swallowed up in his tight grip, as our eyes met. Holding the handshake longer than socially suitable, he continued.

"So I hear you might be joining us tomorrow night," Mark said, finally releasing my hand.

It was obvious by their body language, the two of them wanted me to ask them to sit down. "We just might. I haven't had a chance to check with Donny yet."

"Donny is... your husband?"

"Yes."

"Well, my wife Elisabeth and I hope you two can make it. It will be fun."

"Really, and what makes it so fun?"

"Oh it's just fun getting to know new people, don't you think? Besides, Bill has plenty of toys for girls and boys. It's always fun to see his acquisitions, " Mark smiled and winked.

"I see. Well, that does sound tempting," I replied, running my fingers through my hair.

The noticeable bulge in Mark's pants proved he was sold on his delivery. I found it to be expectedly lame, yet cute. They soon made their excuses and left me to my meal. Saturday was another sun-kissed, beautiful day that wound down into a pleasant early evening. I opted to dress casual conservative, not wanting to come off too tempting. A pair of jeans with a bulky blouse was my first choice.

"Geez Barb, at least wear your cutoffs," Donny begged, as we readied to leave.

"No, then I'll have to change my top and I'm definitely not going to give anybody any ideas," I insisted.

"Not even me? You know I love it when you show off a little T and A."

"You're so damn spoiled. Just remember our deal," I cautioned.

"Well then, it would be a lot easier to keep and eye on you, if you gave me more to look at," he said.

"Oh okay! I'll be right back. God, what I won't do for a little attention," I murmured, while I dug through my dresser for my cutoffs, a white lace pushup bra, and a tightly knitted, spaghetti-strapped top.

"Much better!" My hubby's eyes scanned my legs and cleavage, as I climbed into the front seat of the SUV.

We arrived the Grant's house right at sunset. Hearing music coming from the back of the renovated two-story, we headed around the rear. Smoking bar-be-que caught my senses, as we reached a spacious patio. The sliding glass door opened. Sandra, dressed in another plain sundress, welcomed us.

"Come on in you guys!" She seemed distracted, yet full of smiles. I introduced my husband, whom she seemed instantly taken with. After shaking his hand, she held on to usher us into the lower level of the house.

"Barb, I believe you've already know Mark," Sandra confirmed, as the tall, broad-shouldered teacher greeted Donny and I with warm handshakes.

"Bill's showing off his latest acquisition to Elisabeth over there," the hunky teacher motioned to a corner of the basement with beer in hand.

"Gosh, if I didn't know better..." My hubby started, taking a few measured steps toward an enclosure that appeared to be the size of an indoor sauna. "Oh my God! Barb, you know what that is, don't you? Kinda brings back some wild memories," Donny snickered, as I examined the old structure.

"Just looks like an old outhouse to me," I returned with a questioning stare.

Mark gave Donny a sharp nudge to the side with his elbow. "That one's from the old Ventura, remember?" Mark winked.

By now my curiosity peaked, as I ambled over to open the weathered door to the narrow boxy structure. When I went to open it, I heard voices and pulled my hand away. The door swung open and out stepped a stunning strawberry blonde. The busty lady about my height had a tall drink in her hand and a sneaky grin as she stepped out, followed by our host.

"BARB, you're here!" Professor Bill announced, shutting the door behind him. "I'm so glad you decided to come, and you must be Donny?" He asked shaking our hands. "This is Elisabeth, Mark's better half."

After cordial smiles and salutations, Donny verified the Ventura reference with the professor. "Yes, I picked it up for practically nothing a few weeks ago," he shared.

"And, just what would you call it?" I inquired.

"I suppose the correct term is a peepshow, but I'm sure there are other names for them," Bill responded and reopened the door for our inspection.

"Ah, it all made sense to me now," I said, gazing into the dark booth. A small video screen appeared at the end of the rectangular room, after Bill switched on a small overhead lamp. Stepping inside the claustrophobic thirty or forty-year-old enclosure, I detected the distinct musty smell of age and who-knows-what. Donny and the professor stepped in behind me and closed the door. I felt an immediate breeze coming from a small ancient automatic-on fan, when the door closed.

"Doesn't this bring back the old days!" Wide-eyed Donny took in every detail, like he had just climbed into a vintage '57 Chevy. "I, I mean WE made some fun memories in booths like this, didn't we Honey?" He smiled, digging in his pocket.

"I'll have you know, those fond memories must have been with one of your slutty girlfriends. Either that or you got me so drunk I don't remember."

My husband maneuvered himself past us to the screen and dropped a quarter in the well-used slot. "Are you shittin' me? It STILL WORKS! Wow!" My husband laughed, as an ancient porn movie from the '70's appeared on the small screen, complete with sound. "Jesus, I remember this... that's Johnny Wad, or whatever his real name was." My perverted husband probably knew all their names. Taking several swigs of my beer, I watched the guys take in the movie, already in progress, like they were viewing some long lost episode of The Honeymooners or I Love Lucy.

"You mean your suitors never treated you to a peepshow, Barb?" Bill asked, running his cold beer against my naked arm.

"Oh I'm sure one or two might have talked me into it," I batted my eyes. "Goodness, look at the hose on that clown!" My eyes widened at the sight of Johnny what's-his-name taking on two bushy young sluts.

"Yeah, it takes two girls to handle Johnny. Hmm, just look at what those poor girls have to do, just to get him hard enough to fuck." My hubby noted, as we watched the aspiring porn queens double suck Johnny's slinky kielbasa.

As the three of us drank our beers and silently watched the movie, I sensed this wasn't perhaps the normal host doing a show-n-tell of some prized antique acquired from some local estate sale. Suddenly the sound went dead and the movie abruptly stopped.

"Well, that was fun," I quipped and turned to leave.

"Wait Honey; I've got plenty of quarters," Donny claimed with excited anticipation.

"I think that's my clue to disappear," Bill announced, and then whispered something to my husband, before making his escape from the weathered whacking shack.

Donny's arms encircled me, as I reluctantly turned back to view the screen. "This isn't very social of us to ignore the rest of the party," I said, feeling my hubby's hands slowly working their way inside my top and down my shorts. John Holmes' large member stretched from one end of the small screen to the other, as the two whores sucked and licked to their hearts' content.

"I'll bet no one will notice, at least not for a while," Donny schmoozed and undid my shorts.

"What did Bill tell you before he left, anyway?" I asked, reaching behind my back to grasp Donny's already exposed hardon.

Hubby pulled his hand from my wet pussy to point at a fair-sized hole in the booth. Funny I hadn't noticed it before. "You know what that is, don't you?" Donny quizzed, as he pulled my top up and over my bra.

"Hmm, let me guess... not a mail drop?"

"Ha! That all depends how you spell M-A-L-E, I suppose," he laughed. "Actually I believe they refer to it as a Glory Hole."

"I see. And just who gets all the glory?" I asked, knowing full well that anonymous cocks are considered the designated recipients. By now, Donny had deposited three more quarters in the slot, and I must admit to being more than just a little turned on. When he coaxed me into dropping my shorts and panties, I was ready to bend over. Spreading my legs, I felt his ready cock slice through my silken lips. "Oh, now that feels good!" I admitted, reaching behind to urge further penetration.

The dated cornball soundtrack from the vintage porno rang in my ears, as hubby pumped more and more of his seven-plus inches into me from behind. I was so caught up in the eroticism of fucking only a few feet from the other guests; I failed to notice the presence of an intruder. I was actually in the process of twisting my head back to exhort Donny, when my cheek was greeted by a surprise glory-holer.

"What the HELL!" I sprang back.

"HA! Well lookie there, we have company!" Donny quipped, as we stared at the sight of a medium-sized rubber dick comically flapping up and down.

"Jesus, it's waving at us!" I concluded.

"Not waving at ME," Donny observed, keeping up a steady plunging pace.

"Somebody's playing games out there," I stated loud enough to be heard outside. "And I suppose you'd get a thrill if I sucked it?" I asked Donny, taking hold of the damn thing.

"I might. For sure I would, if it were the real deal," said my horny hubby, as he banged harder into my pussy.

I worked up a nice mouthful of saliva and spit it on the pseudo dick. A few long wet strokes later I took the damn thing in my mouth. The more I pumped and sucked on the flesh-colored phallus, the greater my reward from behind. Hubby was working me up to an admirable orgasm.. So much so, I hardly noticed our intruder had pulled a switch. One second my fist was clenching rubber. The next second, my hand was full of a rock-hard, flesh-covered cock. Both Donny and I were virtually on the edge of a shared climax, so I dared not make a big thing about it. Speaking of big things, the replacement cock was considerably longer and much thicker than its fake predecessor.

Without taking into account the identity of the surprise sperm donor, I opted to show off a bit. Sucking in as much cock as my mouth would accommodate, I heard a faint yet distinctive sigh from beyond the wall. Gripping the base of the intruder's finely circumcised cock, my lips closed tight around it. Grinding my teeth slightly up and down the entire length of his shaft, before long I was presented with a sweet deposit of precum. Mixing the precum with my saliva provided a nice audible lubricant. Now I could take the extra length of it easily into my throat. Sensing both attending cocks were on the verge of exploding, I whipped the intruder's meat out of my mouth. I jerked it hard and fast, while I worked on my own climax.

"God Baby! I'm coming," Donny's muted voice announced, just as the huge cannon in my grasp gloriously erupted. Like hot lava, thick white cum shot forth and then flowed over my gripping, pumping hand. Hubby popped his cork and proceeded to fill my love hole with a healthy dose of man gravy.

"OH YEAH Baby! Fill me up. Mmmmm," I uttered. Pushing my ass hard against him, while still tugging on my anonymous friend's muscle, I leaned down for a lick.

Donny's S.O.P. was to withdraw and peacefully go on his merry way. However, once he got a glimpse of me savoring what (up until then) he believed to be a dildo, he held his ground. "Is that what I think it is?"

Taking a long cum-soaked suck-and-lick, I turned back to show him my mouth filled with fresh jism. "I think we need to have your eyes checked, Honey," I grinned.

That look of total, utter amazement on his face was priceless. We both turned to look down at the glory hole. It was empty. "I can't believe it!" Donny sputtered, as I reached for my clothes.

"Can you believe THIS?" I turned back to him again, caressed the side of his face with my gooey drenched hand, and gave him a wide open-mouthed kiss. ****************

To See & Be Seen

By the time we collected ourselves and made our exit from the portable peep show, I was relieved to see whoever was immediately outside had disappeared. The mystery cock was to remain a mystery for the time being. Another middle-aged couple had recently arrived, and Sandra was playing atypical hostess. Donny excused himself to the bathroom, while I conducted my own tour of the place.

"Amazing what they've done with the place, isn't it?" Came a feminine voice from behind.

"Yes, appears to be quite a project," I said, turning to react to the 35-year-old buxom strawberry blonde.

"Barb, is it?" She asked.

"Yes... Elisabeth, right?" I smiled.

"Right! So have you seen the rest of it?" She wondered, and noticed I was without a drink. After shaking my head, she motioned us upstairs to view the rest of the Grant's renovation. I remember thinking; she doesn't look like the type to get caught up in any sordid activity. One could easily see, she definitely had the body and moves for all sorts of seduction, but there was a sort of sweetness in her manner... a sweetness that would certainly reject any untoward advances or improper behavior. The idea of Sandra and Elisabeth doing what the professor's wife had pulled on me the other day seemed inconceivable.

Considering her sweetness and down-home warmth, the question begged to be asked. "So, how long have you and Mark known the Grants?" I asked, as she poured me a glass of wine in the kitchen area.

"I guess Mark has known Bill for years. Mark and I have only been married for a year, so I've only know them about that long..." Elisabeth remarked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Ah, so you're newlyweds! That explains a lot," I observed.

"What's that?" She asked, as we relaxed on the same couch Sandra had previously accosted me on.

"Nothing I guess, just that Sandy is a little different, don't you think?" I offered.

"Sandy? So you know her pretty well then?" The blue-eyed blonde in her mid-thirties asked. Dressed in a short white skirt and modest turquoise sleeveless top, she had to be toting the added weight of an e-cupped or larger sized bra.

Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers