Back Together with His Ex-Wife 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers

Peter lay on the bed in amazement not only at what Anna was offering him but also in the fact that his cock was hardening again. He had never imagined that the night would be like this. Quickly getting on his knees he moved between Anna's spread legs until the tip of his cock was pointing directly at her pussy. It was then that Anna slid down on the bed further as she hooked her legs over his shoulders and tilted her hips higher. Anna's ass was now totally exposed to him; her crinkly, brown hole pulsing and beaconing.

"Stuff it into me, Peter! Force it into me!"

Lowering the tip of his cock he pressed it against the sphincter of her tight ass. His cock was so hard that it felt like a soft bar of steel straining to enter into this previously forbidden zone. Slowly Peter pushed forward watching to ring of her ass stretch as it tried desperately to accommodate its girth. Anna's face was taut as he pushed harder against her. But, try as he might, he can't force his cock past the sphincter. Gently he rubbed the tip across and around the brown hole as Anna relaxed.

Once again Peter placed his cock against Anna's ass and pushed and though it spread slightly Peter suddenly stopped as he realized that they would need more lubrication than what was left of the pussy juices that had leaked from Anna's pussy. Silently, he slid his hand to down her leg to her stretched pussy canal and slipped two fingers in.

"Oh my god, Peter. What are you doing to me?" she sighed.

Peter quickly began pumping his fingers in and out all the time catching the juices that were running from her in the palm of his hand until a puddle had formed. Deftly, he wrapped the hand around his cock and spread the juices from base to tip before taking the remaining juices and coating the outside of Anna's asshole.

Peter lifted his cock to her brown hole once again. This time the head slipped easily past her ass ring, until it met with the tightness of her inner ass muscles. Gently, he buried two inches of head inside her ass as she stretched, the cock pressing firmly against the walls of her ass. She moaned as he withdrew until just the tip was still inside of her.

"Do it, lover. Fuck my virgin ass. Fill me with your cock. Pound me with it. Fuck me until I scream. Push that big cock of yours all the way inside of me. Fuck me like some common street-walking slut. I want you to pump your last load of the evening into my ass. When we're done I want to feel your cum leaking from my ass just like it was from my pussy," Anna purred as she relaxed her sphincter.

Looking down at her, Peter saw the look of lust and desire on her face, a trail of saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth and her face was shining with sweat as she gazed between her legs fixed on the sight of his cock disappearing into her ass.

This time his cock entered her easily and plunged downwards into her as her ass swallowed it whole. Three, four and then five inches disappeared as she stared up at it wide-eyed, all the time moaning, "Auuuggghhhhh, Oh fuck. Yes, Peter. It hurts so fucking good. Stretch my asshole and fill me with your cock, baby. Make me your slut forever. Don't stop. Rip my ass open and fuck me hard."

Peter's cock was now buried in her. The muscles of her ass pulling and drawing on his cock as Anna started to breathe heavily and groan in passion. He knew his cock was stretching her ass wider than she'd ever been stretched, and deeper than she'd ever been penetrated before.

"Oh fuck ... Pete. I don't think I can take anymore", she moaned breathlessly. "Oh fuck, oh. Mmmm ... I never thought it would feel so good. I feel so full. I can feel every vein on your cock as it stretches my ass." she moaned as she stared up at him mesmerized.

Leaning over so he could grab her shoulder Peter gave on last thrust and forced his cock deeper and deeper into her. Six inches, Seven inches, Eight inches, as her ass strained, her asshole wide and she moaned and grunted like an animal as he kept pressing his cock into her until it sank to the hilt in her ass. Resting there, he let her ass become used to the size of his cock. He knew that Anna had given him the last gift her body had to offer just as he knew that he'd never do anything to hurt her so he waited for her to relax once again.

"It feels so strange and yet so exciting," she whispered. "I never knew that it could feel so marvelous. Everyone I've ever heard talk about this has said how much it hurt or how depraved it is but right now I can feel every nerve in my body and they're all screaming for you to start fucking me, darling."

Starting slowly Peter was soon slamming every inch of his cock into Anna's ass as she gasped and moaned, "Ohhhh fuck ... Yes ... Fuck ... Fuck me with it ... Peter ... Pound me with your cock ...."

Peter continued to drive his cock in and out of her again and again in a steady rhythm until he felt her body begin to tighten. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer so he increased the pace still more.

Anna felt the start of her orgasm as his cock slammed in and out of her with a resounding slap of flesh against flesh. His cock was slick with her wetness and slid in and out easily and she felt like the sensations couldn't get any more exquisite.

Then, Peter grabbed her tits and squeezed; the milk squirting out to cover his chest and drop back onto her ... triggering their mutual orgasm as strand after strand of cum spewed from the tip of his cock into her ass.

Anna instantly went into a wild orgasm. Her ass tightening down on him to the point that he feared that his cock would be pulled off. Her mouth flew open and she screamed a noiseless scream as her body begin to buck and shake she rolled them both over on their sides.

Neither knew nor cared how long they lay like that. When Peter finally had the energy to open his eyes Anna was looking at him a smile on her face.

"I never knew it could be like that. I think that was probably the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. I don't know if I could handle it every day but I definitely want to do this again and again and again. And it's all because of you, darling."

"My pleasure, Ma'am," Peter whispered.

"No, the pleasure was MINE and I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for me!"

"Only time will tell," Peter said as he slid his arm under Anna's head and pulled the covers over them; the sound of rain gently striking the windows as they fell asleep.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers