Back Together with His Ex-Wife 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,772 Followers

"That's ok baby take your time," she said patiently.

Anna gave her a small smile as she reached for the lock once again. This time she easily unlocked it and watched as it opened like the pedals of a flower in front of her. Anna slowly reached out and gently caressed Janice's pussy with her hand.

"Mmmmmmm, nice and soft and gentle. Just like I like it," Janice moaned as Anna's hand moved over her excited pussy. And then as if she were in a trance Anna shifted so that she was lying on her stomach between Janice's spread legs.

Tentatively Anna stuck out her tongue and brought it to Janice's pussy for the first time. "Soooo nice. Sweet and tart at the same time. Absolutely perfect," she whispered from between Janice's legs as she began to mimic Janice's earlier movements and licked her tongue up and down Janice's wet slit.

Janice quickly began to moan as Anna slid her tongue between her distended neither lips and deep into her pussy. Her hand flew to the back of Anna's head and pulled her tighter as she began to pant, "Right there. That's it. Just a little bit harder. Just a little more. Oh god, you're a natural pussy licker, baby."

Peter could tell it was also effecting Anna as he heard her moan and she started to rub her pussy against the bed.

"So good, darling. I can feel you licking every little nook and fold of my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh," Janice sighed in contentment as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Anna seemed to enjoy tongue fucking Janice's pussy. Though she had never said anything to Peter about being interested in another woman it was obvious that was getting great pleasure from what she was doing and Peter couldn't fault her for that. He had always enjoyed eating a woman's pussy, especially Anna's, and knew that the more you gave the more you received in the end which was only too evident from Janice's moans.

"Mmmm ... mmmm ... mmmm ... lick me, sweetie ... lick my pussy and suck my clit. Stick your tongue deep inside of me and drink my nectar," she moaned as Anna ate her out.

It was at precisely that moment that Anna decided to attack Janice's swollen and erect clit as she dragged her tongue up her slit and over it. "OHHHHHHH GAWD!" Janice screamed in pleasure as she mashed Anna's face against her pussy.

With that kind of reaction, Anna got down to some serious clit licking and sucking. First she moved her tongue around Janice's clit in a clockwise circle, and then after about a dozen laps she reversed the direction. Janice was going crazy as her pleasure built, moaning loudly and writhing her body all over the bed. Anna quickly changed from circling Janice's clit to licking up and down pressing her tongue deep inside of Janice before moving up to her clit each time. What ultimately sent Janice over the edge was when Anna sucked her clit in and out of her mouth almost like she was giving it a blowjob. Peter knew all too well what that felt like.

On every inward suck Anna flicked the tip of her tongue over Janice's clit so now it was Janice's turn to rocket off into orbit.

Peter glanced over at Janice to see her reaction and saw the light sheen of perspiration coating her forehead as the aroma of her arousal filled the room. But he was quickly brought back to the tape at the sound of Janice's orgasmic screams. "OH my god ... oh my god ... what are you doing to my, darling ... I'm going to ... oh fuck ... CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was now Janice's turn to thrash about wildly on the bed and clamp her thighs tight around Anna's head while she held her face so tight against her own pussy that Anna could hardly breathe. Anna had learned well so she didn't stop licking for a second. She was still determined to do her best to make Janice cum just like she had. It was obvious from the look on Anna's face that something had just happened that she wasn't prepared for and Peter looked over at Janice.

Her reply was quick and to the point, "She got me so turned on that I squirted for the first and only time in my life ... so far."

There was no doubt about it when the view on the tape moved in for a closer view and it showed Anna's cum-covered face eagerly lapping up more juices from Janice's spasming pussy. Janice seemed to cum forever, but when it was finally over and she weakly pushed Anna's face away from her pussy pleading in a soft whisper, "No more. I can't take anymore."

Anna sat up on her knees between Janice's spread legs and grinned from ear to ear. Her face was shiny and wet from her nose to her chin from Janice's juices and Jan was lying limp and exhausted on the bed panting shallowly as she tried to recover. Softly, Jan patted the space on the bed next to her and said softly, "Come lay down next to me baby."

Anna quickly lay next to her and the camera faded as the two of them drifted off to sleep.

Peter looked over at Janice and asked, "Ok, so you and Anna are now lovers. What does that have to do with what may have happened to her?"

Janice appeared uneasy as she answered, "I guess I could have skipped this part of the tape and the next for that matter but I wanted you to know exactly how things went down that night. So if you'd like I can fast-forward the tape to the very end and we can watch that next."

Peter was definitely interested in what was at the end of the tape but curiosity got the best of him and he replied, "In for a penny, in for a pound. So I guess we'll just keep going from where we are.

Janice nodded and started the tape again. It appeared to be some time later and faded in one Janice and Anna already involved.

"That's my girl. Cum for me baby," Janice said in a sultry whisper right next to Anna's ear as she rubbed her finger across Anna's clit.

"Mark had gone into another room after Anna and I fell asleep. A couple of hours later I woke up with Anna's head on my shoulder and her tits brushing against mine. I got so horny that I woke her up and we started playing with each other before Mark even knew we were awake," Janice interjected as Peter watched the screen.

It only took a few moments before Anna arched her body off the bed again and a strangled moan came from deep inside of her.

Janice smiled and the wrapped in each others arms as they kissed, the long, passionate kiss of two people who were involved with each other. After awhile Janice sat up and left the bed but not without first telling Anna, "Just stay there, lover. I've got something special planned for you."

Several moments later she returned and Peter was amazed to see that while Janice was still nude she was now wearing a sexy large strap-on dildo. Like everyone else he had heard of them and even seen a few modeled in various adult catalogs or in a porn movies but never on someone he knew much less on someone sitting right next to him.

"Pretty sexy don't you think?" she asked Anna.

Looking suddenly serious Anna replied, "Not bad ... and that strap-on's not too bad either," before she began to laugh.

Peter found himself looking at the dildo and had to agree, even if grudgingly, that it was sexy. The waist strap appeared to be made of black, crushed velvet with a swirl pattern on it while the straps and belts were made of silk none of which blocked access to the wearer's ass or pussy, but the most intriguing thing was the dildo itself. Realistically flesh colored, it was about 8-inches long and 4-inches in circumference with a slight twist and lift to the left. Suddenly, Peter looked as Janice who was staring back at him with an embarrassed look on her face.

"No, it's not your. Well, not quite. Anna told me way back when the two of you were married how good a lover you were and that your cock looked very similar to a certain porn star so when I bought my toy I decided I'd fantasize about you when I used it."

Peter wasn't sure what to say so he looked back at the screen as he watched Janice climb back onto the bed and crawl between Anna's legs. She leaned down to lightly kiss the inside of Ann's leg as she worked her way upwards. Moving slowly she kissed her knee and inside of her thigh, then the small patch of hair just above her pussy and then zeroed in on Anna's belly button charm before moving upwards again. Peter watched as the dildo grew closer and closer to its final target while Janice went on giving Anna small little kisses as she made her way up Anna's body to her breasts. Leaning over she licked Anna's cleavage before moving to her left nipple, swirling her tongue in circular motions around the crinkled areola before moving to the right nipple.

"AAArrrggghhhh," Anna groaned in frustration. "You can be such a fucking tease."

"A tease I may be, but I can guarantee before we're done you will also be fucked," Janice quipped in reply as she looked into Anna's eyes without ever stopping what she was doing. Then suddenly she sucked Anna's right nipple into her mouth, capturing it with her teeth and pulling back on it stretching her breast before releasing it to pop back into its place.

Unbelievably, Anna moaned in pleasure as Janice did the same to the opposite nipple before latching onto the right one, sucking on it and flicking her tongue across the hardened nipple. Her breathing quickened as Janice cupped her left breast and squeezed it while pinching the nipple. Tit-milk erupted from the tip and spray across Janice and the bed.

"Jan, please stop teasing me," Anna pleaded. "As much as what we did earlier felt good right now I need that cock you're wearing inside of me. I need to feel it filling me, please."

"I understand, darling. I just wanted to make this the very best I could for you. Being fucked by another woman with one of these," she said as she looked down at the dildo pointing out in front of her, "is much different from being fucked by a man."

"How?" Anna asked.

Not wanting to lose the feelings of the moment by talking too much, Janice simply replied, "Well for one thing this thing never gets soft. And the second thing is that because it doesn't get soft a woman can play multiple times and in multiple ways throughout the night. They can be slow and gentle or they can be hard and fast or any combination in between."

"Mmmmmmm, I like that idea."

"So, are you sure you're ready?" Janice asked.

"Yes," Anna replied as she spread her legs wider and stretched her arms out to Janice as if to embrace her.

"Ok, lover," Janice said as she leaned forward and kissed Anna while she reached down between her legs and took the dildo in her hand and guided it to Anna's waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Anna moaned as Janice rubbed the head of the dildo her her pussy to lubricate it and line it up with her hole.

Then without another word Janice pushed forward stuffing the tip of the dildo into Anna.

"Sssssssttttt," Anna hissed.

"Are you okay?" Janice asked as she began to pull away. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, it's just different than I thought."

The two women sat there patiently for a few moments before Janice again tried to press forward, but instantly Anna winced in pain again.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm going to pull out and we can find another way."

Anna quickly wrapped her legs around Janice's waist and held her there. "NO. I know what's wrong I'm just not sure how to take care of it."

With concern in her voice Janice asked, "What's wrong, sweetie. Tell me and maybe we can figure it out together."

"Actually there are two problems but taking care of the first will also take care of the second."

"Ok, tell me."

Anna hesitated before replying, "The first problem is that this thing is made of rubber and either my pussy is too dry or we need to get some lubrication on it. The second problem is that I haven't been fucked in several months and so it just seems to be too damn big."

Janice sat there with the dildo still in Anna as she tried to figure out what to do. Then the answer seemed to jump out at her. Looking down at Anna she said, "We have one of three choice, well actually one of four, but the last choice is to quit. The first choice is for me to pull out of you and get the lubricating gel I have in my closet. The second is to have Mark put down the camera and have him try to find the gel which could take forever ... or ... you could slip your fingers into my pussy and use my juices to lubricate the dildo."

A mischievous look flashed across Anna's face as she replied, "I don't like options 1, 2, or 4 but the idea of using your pussy juices is definitely getting me turned on."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Janice purred as she shifted and brought her pussy within Anna's reach.

Bracing herself on her elbow, Anna sat up and reached between her legs where she found the dildo. Then following it upwards she found the base and directly behind that she found Janice's slick, warm pussy. Quickly sliding two fingers in she moved them around to coat them before pulling them out and coating the artificial cock.

"Mmmmmmm, you keep playing with my pussy like that and I guarantee you're going to have me cumming all over your hand in just a few more seconds," Janice sighed.

"Is that so?" Anna quipped as she slid her fingers back into Janice's pussy and began to move them in and out. "Fuck ... gonna happen .. gonna cum ... gonna flood your hand with my juices ...," Janice panted as a low guttural cry burst from her and her juiced gushed into Anna's waiting hand.

Anna quickly coated the cock with Janice's juices as she knelt between her legs. "Ok, now lets see if this is going to work."

Janice slowly pushed forward and several inches slid into Anna stopped her. "Are you ok?"

"Yesssssss, I just need a few seconds to let my pussy get used to this huge monster you have between you legs right now."

Leaning forward Janice kissed Anna until she whispered, "Now" into her ear. Then in one long, slow thrust she buried the dildo into Anna.

Anna mashed her lips against Janice, whether from passion or to keep from scream Peter wasn't sure but Janice soon pulled the dildo back so that just the head was buried inside Anna before easing it back and forth into her pussy, pushing a little more of it into her with each thrust.

Instantly, Anna wrapped her legs around Janice's hips to help lift herself up to meet each of Janice's thrusts and she began to chant softly each time the dildo pressed against her cervix. "Ohhhhhh ... ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... fuck ... more ... harder ... deeper ..."

Janice slowly increased how hard and fast she was pumping into Anna with the dildo. Before long she was slamming the entire length of the dildo in and out of Anna's pussy so hard and fast she was making her body bounce back and forth on bed with each of her thrusts. Anna's juices were flowing from her so heavily the silk straps on the harness were sopping wet and every time her pelvis crashed into Anna it splattered their thighs and belly's with pussy juice.

"Oh my god ... oh my god ... Ohhhh ... yes ... I'm gonna cum ... Janice ... don't stop ... Pleeeeaase ... don't ... stop!" Anna cried out as she felt her orgasm building.

"That's right, lover. Cum for me. Cum all over my cock!" Janice panted while never slowing her thrusts. Gently, Janice slid her arms underneath Anna and wrapped her hands around Anna's shoulders so she'd have more leverage and started pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"OH FUCK! OHHHHHH ... YES ... FUCK ... MY ... PUSSYYYY! CUUUUUMMMIINNGGGG," Anna screamed as the strongest orgasm of the night overtook her.


Janice rammed the dildo in and out of Anna as hard and fast as she could, sweat dripping from her body onto Anna's already glistening one. Her body felt like it was building a charge that was filling her from the tip of her toes to the top of my head. Then with a suddenness that took her bye surprise Janice's orgasm ripped through her. She had never orgasmed while playing the male role with any other woman but tonight everything was different. "AHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her eyes screwed shut and she could see fireworks bursting behind her eyelids, her body was tingling like it was electrically charged and she started convulsing because her orgasm was so intense that it threw her body into chaos.


*****


Leaning over Peter picked up the VCR control and pressed the 'Paused' button. Sitting there in his livingroom, he had the watched the woman he loved make love to another woman not once but twice yet, strangely, it didn't bother him. Instead, there was something else nagging at the back of his mind that he just couldn't put his finger on. Turning to Janice he said, "God, she looks absolutely beautiful. But ... something is different. Jan, is she okay?"

Jan hesitated before answering Peter. "Well ... um ... they say that some woman look better when these things happen to them. I mean ... umm ... Peter ... Anna is pregnant. She was about three and a half months along when this tape was done. She's sure it is your baby."

"My baby? You mean Anna and I are going to have a baby?" Peter yelled excitedly, then became serious as the surprise left him and shock set in. "SHIT ... she told me the night we made love that she wasn't on the pill any more because Ned always insisted on using a condom. I just never thought it would happen so fast. When were married it took us three years before she got pregnant with Eric and another two years after that before she got pregnant with Tony. Does Ned know?"

"Ned can't have kids according to what Anna told me, some kind of accident when he was younger. That's why Anna went off the 'pill'. We all know now that the real reason Ned insisted on using a condom was to prevent catching anything from the 'professional women' he was screwing when he wasn't with Anna or his ex-wife. As for the pregnancy I don't think Ned knew then but ...," Reaching over Jan turned the VCR back on and the tape continued.


*****


A shadow and a voice suddenly appeared on the screen as Mark entered the scene. "Hey, sweetheart, filming the two of you has really gotten me horny. Mind if I join in?"

Jan looked up with lust glazed eyes at Mark and smiled. "Oh course, baby. You know that what's mine is yours. Besides I need a good, hard fucking after what Anna and I were just doing. I hope you don't mind fucking me though Anna is totally off limits to any man except Peter."

"Not at all, honey. I could us a piece of familiar pussy tonight."

Jan rolled onto her hands and knees spreading her legs wide and lifted her pussy up into the air as she slid her hand between her legs to spread her pussy lips. Mark quickly knelt behind her and slid his cock into her dripping, wet pussy. Jan moaned softly as the huge cock seared into her flesh. Even after nine years together and an open-marriage she preferred Marks' cock filling her pussy. Sure some of her other lovers had bigger cocks or had been able to last longer but for a woman in love there is no one better than her man. Sighing, she reached around and grabbed his hand to pull him tighter against her.

"Fuck me, honey," she groaned. "Fuck me. Shove your cock into my slit ... I want it all. I want to feel it right up inside me and tonight I want you to cum deep inside my pussy. I want you to fill me just like Peter filled Anna when they were together."

Slowly, Mark pressed deeper and harder. He gasped as her hot pussy convulsed frantically on his cock as it burrowed and plowed into her soft, eager, wanton pussy. Her head jerked to one side and she whimpered in pleasure, her chest heaving. Knowing what she liked best, Mark reached under her and took a breast in his hand, cupping and squeezing it before pulling on its nipple.

Jan groaned, clenching his arm, her hips arched high, her buttocks taut, and her pussy squeezing and sucking hungrily on his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. "Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes, baby yes! Take it! Take it sweetheart! Take my cock!"

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,772 Followers