Back Together with His Ex-Wife 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"Ohhh ... uhhhh yes ... yes ... ohhhh yes ... yes ... ohhh uhhh oh ma uhhh ... ahhh ... yes ... oh ma uhhh ahh ... unhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh uhh Oh oh oh!"

Now gripping Jan's hips tightly, Mark began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy, burying himself in her until he felt the tip of his cock brush against her cervix.

Janice gasped and moaned, arching and writhing erotically under him, squeezing and crushing her breasts in an eager frenzy.

"Fuck me! Fill me with your cum! Fuck me hard and deep! Don't ever stop. Don't ever stop loving me. I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!" she wailed.

Her cry triggering Mark's orgasm as it pulsed up the length on his cock. Instead of pulling out as he usually did, tonight he drove deeper into Jan and held her there as strand after strand of his baby-making cum rocketed from his cock to fill her pussy and coat the walls of her cervix before beginning their trip upstream in search of an egg.


*****


Quietly Jan leaned over and whispered, "This next part is what you're interested in. Watch the left side of the screen."

Shifting his gaze Peter noticed a shadow that had not been there earlier. A hand reached out and grabbed Mark ...


*****


... smack ... crash ... "Ummmmpppphhhhh" ... smack ... SMACK ... CRASH ... THUD ... THUMP.

"That's what you get, you pussy whipped little shit, I told you that if you saw this slut you were to let me know right away. Instead I come here and find you fucking your old lady after she fucked my slut of a wife." Ned entered the screen as Jan started to stand. "Oh, no, you don't. You dike bitch." Grabbing Jan he hit her in the face ... thud ... thud ... THUD.

Jan collapsed to the floor and Ned continued kicking her before he walked to the side of the bed and looked down at Anna. A sudden look of terror crossed Anna's face as he grabbed her by the hair. "Time to go for a trip, bitch. No one leaves me unless I say so, and right now I have the perfect idea what to do with your pussy and those milk-spraying tits of yours."

Pulling Anna by the hair, Ned dragged her from the bed and out of view. The last sound Peter heard was Anna screaming, "NO, NED. I SAID NO, GOD DAMN IT. LET ME GO. AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee ... ..."


*****


"That's all there is, Peter. Mark was taken to the hospital with two broken ribs and I have a broken nose thanks to that son-of-a-bitch. We have no idea where he took her. Mark didn't want me to show you this video because we're afraid of what Ned might do if he finds out, but Anna is a friend and she needs you more now than ever ... If you can find her."

Stunned, Peter sat looking at the screen before turning to Jan. "Okay. So we know that Ned took Anna ... and we know that Ned hasn't been seen in town for almost a week ... we can assume that Anna and he are together ... the only question remaining is where?"

Jan shrugged her shoulders as she rose from the couch, "You better take me back to my car now."

"Oh, ya, ya. I'm sorry just thinking and trying to figure this out."

"I understand. You keep the tape and by the way ... that was the first and only Anna and I had ever been together. She was lonely, we got drunk ... you understand."

Nodding his head, Peter led Jan back to the car and drove her to the bar.

As she got out, she looked back at him, a tear in her eye. "I hope this helped. And I REALLY hope you can find her. Good-bye, Peter."

Peter watched as Jan climbed into her car and disappeared into the night, trying to decide his next move. Anna's life and that of their unborn baby rode on his decision. When no new ideas came he drove home. The vision of Anna's terrified face replaying in his mind the whole time.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers