Back with Me

Story Info
A long time parted from her soldier, and he's finally home.
1.2k words
4.39
18.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked outside, reveling in the feel of the cool mountain rain as it poured down on me. Before long, I was soaked through, my clothes clinging to my skin. Smiling, I closed my eyes, imagining you were with me, knowing how much you loved walking in the rain with me. You loved pulling me close to your side and feeling the warmth of my body against yours. How I missed you!

Sighing, I stood on the edge of the hill, watching the rain bathe the land. This had become my haven since you'd been gone. I retreated into the mountain showers more and more to feel your memory fresh within me.

Your letters replayed in my head, your words filling my body with your presence, making me ache for you. Your words tell of your love and how much you miss me, of how you're counting the days until you can be back with me. You've spoken of the war and how I keep you going, of how we'll be together again soon. Your words have kept that hope alive for the two years you've been gone.

Dreamily, I closed my eyes, the thoughts of you so vivid that I could smell your favorite cologne. I smiled, hugging myself, remembering the last time you'd held me. It had been a day just like today...the day I had had to let you go. We had held each other closely, not speaking, just sharing our love, making memories to fill our separation.

Warmth suddenly enveloped me and my breath caught as arms wrapped around me. Warm breath caressed my neck and my eyelids fluttered in bliss.

"I'm home," you murmured softly. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks, hearing your voice shake. "Thank God I'm home..." You pressed a kiss to my temple, your hands clutching mine. "I've missed you..." My strength failed and my legs gave way, but you held me up. You walked your way around to stand before me, never releasing me. You held me tightly, our eyes finally meeting. The emerald green intensity pierced me to the core and it was too much for me to take. I fell against you, my face buried against your chest, sobbing.

You held me, pressed close to the easy rise and fall of your chest. Your own tears flowed freely, mixing with the rain. Slowly, gently, you lifted my face, catching my eyes again. Joy like none other shone from you as your lips gently brushed mine. I trembled, swaying as euphoria washed over me.

"Let me hear your voice," you whispered, cupping my face in shaking hands. "I've waited so long." I placed my hands over yours, needing to feel more.

"You're here...now..." I managed. Your lips met mine again and all thoughts fled, replaced by desire and passion. My hands slid down, unbuttoning the buttons on your uniform, then leaving one hand to rest of the emblazoned marines symbol. You deepened the kiss, fully kissing me for the first time since your departure. Stars filled my vision and I grew dizzy as you pressed me to you, our kiss a sensual battle matched by none other ever felt before.

Understanding and sharing my unspoken need, you undressed me, savoring each moment, touching every inch of skin as it came into view. I held myself in check, knowing you needed this, feeling your need for closeness.

The rain did nothing to cool my heated skin...I only wanted you more as you took your time, revisiting your favorite places with tender caresses and loving licks. A soft sigh escaped my lips as you loved my body, unwilling to speed up and unable to stop. Carefully, I removed your jacket as you faced me again. I wanted to see all of you, but my trembling would not allow. Smiling gently, you undressed for me and I marveled as the water ran in rivulets down your body.

Your skin seemed more golden and your muscles, more defined. The raindrops kissing your skin brought so many memories flooding back. My heart was racing. You stood before me, your once unmarked skin now bearing the scars of war. You had been injured. Why hadn't you told me?

You took hold of my hands and pulled me back against you, your heat making me giddy and your gaze holding me still. It was so hard to believe you were there. I held to you, fearing the moment I would awake from my dream. You caressed my cheek and ran light fingertips down my arm, watching chills raise on my skin.

"No, sweetie, it's not a dream," you breathed in reassurance, lightly kissing a water drop on my cheek to stop its descent. Time froze in the instant as you pressed me back onto the wet grass. Your lips found mine in a sensual caress as my body cradled yours like it always had. I ached for you and knew you felt the same. "Let me..."

With every touch, caress, and kiss, I found euphoria. My body and soul rejoiced in the return of its mate as you made your way down my body. Pleasured sighs fell on your ears as you touched and tasted, reclaiming my body for yourself.

Tension built within me as I fought climax, trying to hold out for our eventual union. Your hand fondled an aching breast as your lips assaulted the taut nipple, nibbling and licking. Your free hand slid down to my thigh. I was wet and you could feel it. A groan welled within you, but you fought down the urgency, seeking only to pleasure me. Your hand rubbed slowly against my need, shattering my reserve. I whimpered and pressed off of the ground, arching into you, unable to control the orgasm. Your breathing grew shallow as you watched the emotions play across my face, my eyes closed tight as fire tore through me. That had always been your favorite moment.

Not letting the moment fade, you continued to assault my senses, your hand making love to me so you could watch. The feeling we shared was unlike anything we had shared before as I rode your hand, reaching unbelievable heights. The rain added to the moment with the most tantalizing kisses on our feverish flesh.

My cry of completion rose, tearing from my throat. Then you were above me, holding me close and pressing forward, entering my warmth. Your sob of joy cut through me. "Finally!" Tears of happiness once more touched my cheeks as we made gentle love, both complete for the first time in so long. Time ceased to work as we moved together, holding to one another, knowing that this was all that mattered. Finally, distance had disappeared and finally, we were one again.

You were close, I could feel it. I whispered in your ear, told you of my love as I held you close. You buried your face against my neck, our hips continuing the rhythmic thrusting that made us one.

The need unbearable, you pressed me flat again, your hands catching mine as I sought to steady you. Passion spurred you faster as we made love until our cries rose in unison. You shook, filling me with your life, finding release. Weak and spent, I cradled you close as we drifted back to earth. The smile in your eyes as you looked up at me conveyed the depths of your love. You were home to stay.

"I love you," I murmured. You caught my hand and cupped it against your heart.

"I love you, too," you answered tenderly. Together, we cuddled as if we'd never been apart, two sated lovers beneath the mountain rain.