Backdoor Bukakke Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Candy crashes Kimi's video diary party.
5.5k words
4.34
90k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP! "Bravo!"

The room went alarmingly quiet as everyone looked towards the mock applause. The cameraman panned over to focus in on a very tall, voluptuous blond standing in the doorway to the living room.

She was dressed in a simple tight Little Black Dress, and high heels. Her lustrous blond hair was piled on top of her head in vibrant, golden curls. Her 36DDs heaved with burning anger as she glared hotly around at the party, and her eyes settled on Andre.

"Andre Dubois… you don't call me for almost two fucking weeks, and this is what I find you doing. Heading up a gang bang for some slant-eyed skank?!"

The room echoed with various sounds of disbelief… "Wooooh! Ow! Shit! Oh no she di'n't!"

A couple of the lads helped Kimi to her feet. She didn't bother to finish wiping the mess from her face as she lightly padded up to the very rude stranger. Kimi gave Andre a questioning look, as if to ask if this was part of his plan. He shook his head no with a slight shrug, then took several steps back.

Before the blond knew what was happening, Kimi spun around with a flying roundhouse kick at her face! She intentionally missed by only a fraction of an inch, but the message was crystal clear!

The blond felt the air whooshing past her face and felt several hairs fly up. Her heart pounded as she wondered what the hell she had gotten herself into.

"Candy, I think you owe Mrs. Davidson here an apology." Andre couldn't help but smirk at the scared-shitless look on his ex-girlfriend's face.

She looked down at the calm, messy face of the tiny Asian girl and hung her head slightly. "Sorry… I'm so sorry. But I thought Andre and I were meant to be together! Then he stops calling and doesn't return my messages. Then I follow him here to find this! Andre! Please tell me what's going on?"

Andre stepped toward Candy and looked her squarely in her bright blue eyes. "Do you remember the last time we had sex, Candy?"

"Of course, it was incredible, as always!" Her eyes brightened.

"Yes, it was. But I made a simple request, and you totally blew it off," Andre said, the pain of rejection still visible weeks later.

Candy looked dumbfounded for a moment, replaying the scene in her head. "But… but you wanted to fuck me in the ass!"

"No, I wanted to make love to you in your ass. You said, and I quote, 'I don't want to do that. Nasty whores do that; it's disgusting! I'm not a nasty whore, am I?'" He mocked her snotty, girly voice. Then he paused for effect, finishing loudly, "'If you want to stay with me, you'll never bring that up again!'" He had finished this statement to the rest of the room, certain that they could each identify with exactly the same problem. "Do you remember what I said?"

"No, actually I don't."

"I didn't think so, because then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. I said that I couldn't be with someone who wasn't interested in exploring herself with me."

"Oh! Well, you were licking my pussy then; I thought you were joking." She started twisting her fingers together anxiously.

"Well, I wasn't, and now here we are. Would you like to join us and explore some things, or are you gonna chicken out and settle for boring ol' vanilla sex the rest of your life?"

"But… that's what I thought I was doing by dating you, and getting a little chocolate in my life! I thought I was being daring and adventurous, something none of my other friends would dare do." She was looking flustered.

Andre, seeing this line of argument was going nowhere, held up his hand. "Hold up a second, Candy. Could you turn around, please?"

"I don't see why…" but she turned anyway.

Whistles and cat calls boomed towards her from all the still-horny men: "Baby's got back!", "Look at that big fat ass!", and "Ta-dow! Bam!"

"That's what I first noticed about you." Andre grabbed her ass firmly. "Absolutely the juiciest, roundest, bootilicious bubble butt I have ever watched jiggle away from me." Several men continued to shout their agreement.

Kimi broke in, "Candy, have you never put a finger there?" A strange excitement passed through her at the sight of that perfect ass.

"Well, no. Like I said, I think it's gross." Andre stopped groping her ample globes and stood next to Kimi.

"You've never had a tongue wiggling deliciously inside you?" Kimi asked, slack-jawed.

Candy visibly shuddered, "Yuck!"

Kimi stood in front of Andre and backed into him, guiding his hands over her petite perky breasts. "What's so yucky and gross about achieving the most soul-satisfying and body-shaking orgasms you've ever had?"

"Nothing… I guess, but it's got to hurt way too much?"

"Of course it hurts, at first. But lots of things hurt at first. Love hurts at first too, but then it gets steamy and wicked and then...ahhh… gloriously fulfilling." Andre was nibbling Kimi's sweet smelling neck, his erection growing between her slippery ass crack.

"You've done all that, Kimi? Fingers and tongues and whatnot?" Candy asked incredulously, thinking to herself that this tiny young woman could not possibly take such abuse.

"All that and more! Wanna watch?" Kimi bounced up and down like a bubbly teen.

"Um… sure. But that doesn't mean I'll do it! I'm just watching." She found her way to a comfortable chair, and was finally able to relax for the first time since this whole thing began.

"Andre, are you ready for another spin?" Kimi smiled sweetly, tugging at his hardening cock.

"You bet, baby...after you wet it down real good with that sweet mouth of yours." Andre turned her around and put his hand on her shoulder, with a gentle push.

Kimi didn't need any encouragement. She put her hands behind her back and ducked down low to get the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard at the tip, turning her head to the side to give Andre more of a show.

Andre was impressed! Kimi was working his tip against the inside of her cheek, pushing it out lewdly. She was swallowing several inches, but without going very deep. Her slippery spit coated his knob as she brought his throbbing monster back to life. Soon more than half of his cock was down her throat and getting drooled on. Just when he was starting to feel the burn, she pulled away.

"Sorry, Andre. I could do this for hours, but I really need my butt banged some more," Kimi smiled while standing up.

"Tell me how you want to do it, sugar." Andre was a little unsteady after that sweet sucking. He watched her look around the room and settle on the perfect fuck platform.

"Okay… hmmm…" Kimi moved the ottoman to the middle of the room and told Andre to lie down on it. Once he did this, she poured the olive oil into the palm of her hand and greased his mighty shaft.

"You know I was just playing earlier, right? Ungh… you really do have a big, beautiful dick, Andre," she said as she straddled him and pressed her ready anus against his pole. Within a hot, sweaty minute more than half of his cock was sliding easily into her dark passage. Kimi moaned louder as Andre pulled her cheeks apart to allow deeper penetration. She started really riding him hard and screamed for more!

"You! Yeah, you. Come here! Think you can fit right up beside him?" Kimi leaned forward and spread her buns wide. She gasped loudly as the new intruder found a weak spot in their coupling and forced himself in. The thug was rough and ready and wanted to hear her howl!

"Oh god! OH GOD! FUCK!! OH SHIT!!! Jesus Christ, that's tight! No, don't worry, Andre. Don't stop; I can take it." Kimi relaxed on Andre's chest as the new guy invaded her occupied asshole with strength and vigor.

"You a nasty bitch, ain't ya?!" he spanked her ass, SMACK!

"Mmm… I'm very nasty," Kimi purred. "Now shut up, and give me all of that big black cock!" He surprised her by giving her exactly what she asked for. "HOLY FUCK!!!" He stuffed in as much cock as he possibly could and started pounding.

Andre watched Kimi's eyes roll into the back of her head and then close tightly. Her mouth opened wide, and then her teeth clenched together. He felt her tense up and start shaking uncontrollably. All of a sudden he thought the other guy came, because he felt a warm sticky puddle accumulating near the base of his cock. But when Kimi screamed that she was cumming, he knew it was her juice.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD! I'm cumming really, really hard… don't ever fucking stop!" Kimi was thrusting back as much as she was taking, and it didn't seem like she was ever going to stop. "Quick, somebody give me a cock to suck on!" She opened her mouth for the first one there, and gorged herself on hot dark meat.

Candy, meanwhile, couldn't help herself. Her skirt was pulled up, and her hand was furiously frigging her stiff clit under her panties. She was astounded at how much cock this tiny Asian girl could take! She was afraid of only one dick in her virgin backdoor, but Kimi was taking two and loving it! It was unbelievable. She didn't seem to notice the black men start to surround her.

"Hey, baby… you ready for some of this action?" A handsome young brotha was waving his hardened cock close to her face. Another got on his knees and started peeling her panties down to her ankles.

Candy wasn't quite sure what she wanted, but she wanted to be doing it with Andre. He didn't seem bothered that he was with someone else in front of her at all. She was going to show him! Let him see me fucking some other guys. That'll bring him back, she thought to herself.

"You bet I want a taste of that cock! But I didn't sign up for any gangbangs, so watch it!" As the one cat pushed his cock in her mouth, she tried desperately to keep an eye on what was happening on the ottoman.

Kimi was on her back now, with only one dude in her hot quivering ass. Her legs were pushed way back and being held down by Andre. He was straddling her face, and moving back and forth between getting his knob nibbled and balls blown, to having his taint tongued and ass assaulted. The guy between her buns was showing absolutely no mercy to her abused back door.

Jim was getting a great view of Kimi's asshole being absolutely dominated by cock! He knew that's what it must look like when he was doing it. Her tiny hands were spreading her ass cheeks as far as they possibly could, as her red fingernails dug into her ass flesh coaxing the thick cock deeper.

Heavy black balls settled on her stretched crinkled sphincter. Then the shaft would pull out a mile, only to get stuffed further up her chute. Every so often it would pull out completely, leaving her asshole a dark empty chasm. Visions of Kimi's heavenly blissful face passed in front of his eyes as he heard her loving every second.

The guy between Candy's legs pulled her hips toward him to get a better taste of her sweet snatch. He went down, then went to town! Meanwhile, she was having difficulty with the man in her mouth. He was insistent on having her undivided attention. Her head was in his strong hands and she was being force- fed more cock than any man had ever dared give to her.

She was turned in her chair with her head on one armrest, and her leg propped on the other. The guy eating her pussy was going to make her cum very soon, but the cock in her mouth was making her choke. It was a strange sensation, and they built up together quick and strong. The near choking sensation became almost bearable as a perfect orgasm washed over her entire body.

The man ravaging her mouth started loudly voicing his upcoming arrival. "OH, shit! I'm cumming! You gonna swallow it all, ain't you, blondie?!"

"Hey! That's mine!" Kimi pushed Andre away. "It's my birthday, and all the cum in this house belongs to me! Give it to me," she reached out to the straining dick, while still getting bounced around by the baller in her butt.

He nearly ran over to Kimi, stroking his dick. The second he stepped in front of her waiting mouth, he blew! He shouted, and released a torrent of white hot ropes of spunk across her face. Kimi pulled his still-twitching cock towards her mouth to clean out the rest.

This act sent the thug in her ass over the edge! He pulled out quickly and leaned forward, doubling Kimi back even farther. He aimed his cannon at her messy face and blasted it ruthlessly!

She winced at every hot shot that hit her face, then opened her mouth to scoop in some spooge. She took his hand to guide him around to her face properly, and took his dirty dick into her hungry mouth.

"Why isn't there a cock in my ass?!" She shouted between sucks on the softening monster. A line started forming behind the first to get there.

Kimi noticed that Candy had her share of cock too. She was bent over the arm of the chair with Andre servicing her wet pussy deeply. Another stud was sitting on the other arm, and was feeding her mouth with his cock.

Andre had a handful of blond hair and was riding Candy's pussy hard. He had to admit she had a remarkably tight pussy. He had to change up quick or he was going to cum too soon.

"You love watching Kimi getting her ass reamed, don't you, slut!" Andre spanked her fat ass hard, calling her what she loved to be called when they fucked. He spanked her again SMACK, making a red mark on her smooth white cheek. "Answer me, bitch!"

"Ungh… Yes! It's so hot and nnngh… nasty!" She backed up into her boyfriend's relentless cock. She felt something brush near her tight pucker, but before she could say anything her mouth was stuffed full of cock again.

Candy's head was held in place tightly, while Andre spit on her virgin asshole. He ran his thumb across it, then started pressing in. He continued long-stroking her tight wet pussy as he worked his thumb up to the big knuckle, then past it. The discomfort she dreaded passed quicker than she expected, and she soon ground her ass against Andre's digit.

Noticing her body's agreement, Andre motioned for the guy in her mouth to release her head. He kept pounding her pussy and plumbing with his thumb. He was starting to have some very serious plans for that fat ass he was waxing.

"You like that, don't you, slut?! You want some more back here, don't you?" he said with an angry scowl as he slammed is body into hers.

"No! Don't you dare…" but confusion was in her voice. She loved his thumb wiggling in her butt, it seemed to hit all the right buttons, and looking over at Kimi pulling an A-train was driving her berserk with desire for something more. But she was still deathly afraid of the pain!

Kimi was getting exhausted! The guys kept ravaging her ass, and cumming on her face and in her mouth. When they were ready for more, they went to the back of the line; there seemed to be no end!

"Say, man, can I fuck those titties?" the guy Candy was blowing asked Andre.

"That's a good idea, man, but remember…" He got cut off as he pulled his wet cock out of Candy's hot pussy.

"The nut goes to Kimi. Got it," he stood up and took Candy by the hand, "Now lay down here, sweet thing, and wrap those melons around my dick!"

Candy was about to tell him she wasn't there to be bossed around by some stranger, but decided that she was having a little too much fun to throw a wet blanket on the party now. She lay down on a thick furry rug and pushed her tits together around the huge black cock. He helped keep her tits together as he fucked them.

Candy was loving the way his cock would hide between her huge white mountains, then slide out staring at her with its one eye. Watching this was getting her hornier. She was starting to wish she could have some cum too! She smiled wickedly as she mused, It would be so hot if he erupted all over my face and chest now!

Andre got back in line to have another shot at Kimi's ass. When it was his turn, he jack- hammered her asshole harder and faster than he had every fucked anyone before! He pounded her till she screamed, then pounded faster. He wanted some more time in her unbelievable mouth, so he controlled his orgasm and kept her screaming.

Kimi was in a state of near shock! Her multiple orgasms kept rampaging through her body, and with every fresh cock assault she started getting further away from this plane of reality. She could no longer feel her ass getting drilled, only the pleasure each thrust and tingle produced.

This last guy was really putting her ass through the ringer! Because she was busy with a cock in her mouth she couldn't see who it was, but she was going to thank him deeply. She was twitching uncontrollably when Andre finally pulled out and stood in front of her face.

It took a few moments for Kimi to realize he was there. Her breathing started to settle and she was able to focus in on his face. "Andre! That was unfuckingbelievable! You ass fucker! Gimme that dick…" Kimi wrapped her lips around Andre's throbbing meat, and gave him the best she could offer.

Andre thought he was going to get a long drawn-out cock-smoking, but two minutes deep in Kimi's sucking pleasure hole had him gushing fast. He pulled out and oozed a hot gooey load over her already messy face.

She ran her hands over her tingling body and motioned for the cameraman to zoom in on her face. "Holy fuck, James! Andre just fucked my ass completely off! Don't you wish it were you? Please hurry back!" She blew him a messy kiss then rolled off the ottoman. She tried to get to her feet, but she seemed strangely heavier than she's ever felt. Some fellas helped her to her feet.

"Okay, I'm done… sorry, fellas, but you guys were just too much for me! I'm just going to wash up; I'll be back in a minute. Don't finish without me!" Kimi staggered to the bathroom to clean herself. She wasn't too upset that she couldn't outlast everyone else, because she got exactly what she wanted. The party continued with a new focus on the gang's attention.

Several minutes later Kimi padded in, fresh as a daisy and eager to rejoin the fray in some way. Andre was rock hard again and entering Candy's pussy. She was kneeling in front of the couch with her ass up, between the legs of another smooth brotha. She looked like she was ready to take everything Andre had, and her mouth was full of tasty black cock and was sucking down as much as she could take.

Andre thought he gave Kimi all he had left, but watching Candy sucking cock with her ass in the air was too much for him. Besides, he had other plans. He slid in easily, and resumed his plunder of her juicy pussy. His black cock was coated up to his balls in the frothy white cum Candy's cunt was producing. Soon he was plumbing her deepest depths and hitting the wall. He pushed harder against her uterus, and felt it start to give way.

Candy screamed out, "Give it to me, Andre! Fuck my hungry cunt, YEAH!"

"Mind if I help out, Dre?" Kimi sidled up and smiled sweetly.

"Sure thing, baby. Give her a taste of that sweet pie you got." Andre was going to push Candy to new places whether she wanted to or not. Fucking her tonight reminded him how much he really cared for her, and how too easily he had let her go.

Candy looked worried. "Hey, I don't swing that way!"

"I don't give a fuck!" Kimi pulled the guy away from Candy's mouth and took his place, "Shut up and eat my pussy, you fucking crybaby!" She grabbed Candy's tangle of blond curls, and settled her mouth on her moist mound. After a few tentative licks, she felt Candy exploring her shaved slit with a curious tongue.

Andre was smiling at Kimi as he motioned for her to hold onto Candy's head tightly. Kimi smiled back sinfully when she caught on to the plan. She planted her feet on the floor, held on with both hands and stayed firm.

While his girlfriend was busy getting acquainted with Kimi's clam, Andre reached over to get the oil. He pulled out quickly and applied the lube. He snugged his head up against her tight asshole and felt her jump. Andre didn't care; he was getting into her buns tonight!

12