Backpack Vacation Set-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers

"Oh god yes!" she hissed as she arched her back in time with my strokes, helping me drive in as deep as she could take me. "Make me cum!"

I was getting very close to my own climax, my dick growing thicker than I remembered it growing for a long time. "I'm going to cum!" I grunted between clenched teeth, trying to hold off until she came.

"That's it baby... cum for me... cum inside me and fill me with your hot juice!" She moaned as her own body shuddered on the edge of climax.

My body took over, jerking in an uncontrollable spasm as it pumped a huge spurt of my hot juice deep into her pussy.

"Yes!" She cried loudly as she felt my cum surge into her, triggering the climax she had been waiting for. Her body jerked and squeezed my dick as she felt each squirt of my cum surge into her. Shot after shot of my juice flowed into her until my body had emptied its reservoir, only the empty spasms continued as my body twitched with the receding chemical flood.

The two of us lay there for some time, panting and sweating, the light of the flickering fire gently illuminating her beautiful body. I lifted myself on my elbows so I could look down her body, surveying the curve of her firm breasts and slim stomach. I could see the slight stretch marks in her skin, which hadn't tanned as well as the rest of her, indicating that she had indeed once been larger than she is now.

"So what do you think?" She asked quietly.

"I think you're beautiful."

"Thank you, but that wasn't exactly what I was asking."

"Ah... Then all I can say is... fantastic. Thank you."

Carol smiled up at me. "You're welcome. Thank you too. It was every bit as good as I had hoped it would be." She said quietly as she pulled me back down on top of her.

We lay like that for some time before I softened enough to slide from her pussy, uncorking a flood of juices. I rolled off her and she rolled with me to stay against me, laying her head on my chest. I lay looking at the flicker of light from the fire play across the walls of the tent, feeling the warmth of Carol against me. The last thing I remembered before sleep overtook me was her gently caress of my chest as we lay together.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers