Backroom In a Strait-laced Town

Story Info
Life is too short.
1k words
3.83
33.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has gone away. The house is quiet and shadowy. Bathed and anointed with delicate sachet that smells like new-mown grass, I hear the knock on the door and know it is time. Meeting an internet lover for the first time is risky. I have never done this before. My heart beats like a frightened bird in a cage as I open the door.

But, I don't care. Life is too short.

YOU, who have been waiting patiently for this, know it is time, too, and you are ready.

So we stand and face each other. Total strangers, across the gulf of life times unshared.

"I guess you're Lily," you grin, holding out a strong hand, "I'm Nick."

Hi, Nick. Come in, I say. I am pleased at the man before me, delicious and full of sexual energy..

What a good looking guy you are, Nick, I laugh. I knew you were a big man, but I didn't know you were so...well, like a painting from one of the old masters...Goya, perhaps..

Thinking that I should be a good hostess , I offer you a drink and we sit down at the dining room table and share (your favorite drink) two chilled (manhattans?), but the sexual energy between us is building too fast. By previous agreement we are free from all binding restrictions. We are together for sex only, and we know it.

"Come over here, Lily, and sit on my lap", you say softly. You squeeze me tightly. "We both know what we want, don't we, sweet lady? You're female. I'm male I'm not going to hurt you, Lily. We're just going to have sex. Good sex, in every way possible. You're going to suck my cock like a good little girl, right?" My heart beats harder again, loving the take-charge way you are beginning to snare me, knowing that it would, understanding what I need, exciting my passion for submission. I am ready to give you anything your heart (or your big hard cock) desires. For an evening, I will be your love slave, Nick. Take me. Anyway you like.

Because I share this one bedroom apartment , I've set up a sleeping area for myself in the dining area with a faux leopard skin coverlet on the bed, and big soft satin pillows behind a richly-textured folding screen. My roommate is away. I'm dressed in a long white silk skirt, and a little pink satin camisole that unties in the front, revealing my full breasts.

But atmosphere is unimportant to you. You press me to the floor in front of you, and unzip your pants, removing your cock. Now my heart is really beating fast because it is so staunchly beautiful, and I want to hold it, and lick it like a candy, take it in my hungry mouth, running my tongue down the vein on the underside, toying with the sensitive opening with my inquisitve tongue. Holding the sides of my head, you press down , thrusting your hips a bit to get a better angle into my throat. That ever so masculine action inflaming my insides as if your big hand was deep within me. I suck this beautiful staff tightly and take it in deeply, drawing it out to lick it and fondle the base with my hands..... Doing what I was made to do.... You moan and hold me tighter, thrusting upward to meet my adoring mouth.

.......If we could stop time now, this would be the place to do it, imprisoning ourselves forever in this moment of rising ecstasy.....You, succulent and hard in my mouth forever; me kneeling at your feet, as Leda, at the feet of Zeus... ...

You have spread me out on the leopard skin, and reach for the silk ropes in the little drawer beside the bed. "I know this is what you want, Lily, so I have to tie you up tightly. Come to think of it, my cock can't take a chance on your escape, so these fine ropes will keep you here, my wet little cunt, as long as I need you. and I need you bad, you pretty bitch. Is that alright, Lily?" knowing it is alright, knowing that I have no choice, toying with me, like a lion with a deer...

Mute, and wide-eyed with my animal-like attraction to you, I nod my acceptance, but I am thinking, 'Oh, you delicious dominant man, oh, you ...but there is no more time for thinking because you are cupping my breasts hard, and pinching my small, fat little nipples, then parting the lips that guard my clitoris, and stroking on either side of it until it is hard, and harder in it's determined effort to become a little prick, poor dumb thing.

You know my anatomy better than me, , and you reach in just to the opening, and then slide back to stroke the ambitious clitoris directly,,,but teasingly, going away from it, sliding back, until I am desparate, fighting the ropes, for your hand to enter me and fill me with your hard thrusts, feeling my womanliness in my bones. The ropes don't give an inch, and you do not change your plans for me, however. You kiss and nip me, grabbing my ass with both hands , licking the outside of my shaved pussy until I am half crazy with sexual love for you.

'Let me be your cunt slave , Master", I cry. Take me as often or as little as you like. Come only when you want me. ........I want to be your little whore.

"Then I will treat you like my little whore, you bad girl." You loosen the ropes and flip me over on my stomach, grabbing my hips and lifting them up. "There", you laugh. Now I've got you bitch, and to prove it, you give my upthrust bottom a punishing and painful spank and reach in the drawer for the bottle of jelly. Slathering it generously over my virgin hole, you place your hard prick just at the entrance of my dark entrance, and push. After that, I can't think anymore, can't assess what is happening to me because I am not free, and twenty one anymore. I am a sex tool, what I was born to be, and nothing more. Then your cock blasts into my tight, dark glory hole and I'm gone. Gone to heaven, lifted into it by the jet of your bitch-taming rod.