Backroom Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Avril makes an unexpected visit to a local shop.
1.5k words
3.94
32.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: The Meeting

I could barely believe my eyes. There she was, walking into my store. A vision of beauty, long light hair hidden under a cap, pulled low over her forehead shading her beautiful violet eyes. I could tell she was trying to keep a low profile but she couldn't fool me, I had pictured that face in all of my fantasies. I watched through a haze of shock as she rushed toward me "Please, please..." She caught her breath "Please you have to help me... I have some people chasing me... please give me somewhere to hide" Desperation was written all over her face as she begged.

I simply nodded, "Here, come in the back. You'll be safe there." I showed her around the counter and lead her into the back office. "Just have a seat, I'm going to close the store."

I rushed to the front of my shop and locked it up securely before returning to the room where the beautiful creature sat. "Ms. Lavigne. Is there anything I can get you?" I asked softly. "Water? Coffee?"

"No thanks, can I use your phone though?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes go ahead." I took a seat across from her and watched her dial a number. I was lost in a daze as she muttered into the phone. I barely heard her put the phone down. I couldn't believe it. There she was in front of me, dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans... The girl who had made me so aware of my own sexuality from the moment I laid eyes on her.

"Thank you, my bodyguard will be here as soon as he can." She smiled shyly.

"That's fine, I can keep the store closed as long as need be"

"I'm very sorry about this. The fans, they get a little over excited sometimes." She muttered looking at her hands.

"And they scare you I'm sure... doesn't sound like it's very fun" I sighed feeling the genuine concern for her.

"Yea to say the least." She met my gaze for a fleeting moment; in the moment our eyes met I felt hot fire spread though my veins. "I'm sorry I don't know your name." she smirked almost playfully.

"It's Erika" I had to fight to get the words out. My body was being invaded by a rush of hormones that were threatening to overflow.

"Nice to meet you Erika, do you own this shop?" She gestured to the store.

"Yes, I design all the clothes. I don't make much but I'm happy." I chuckled lightly.

"It is nice stuff." She smiled at me yet again, sending more waves of lust coursing through me.

The conversation died then, for about ten agonizing moments we sat in silence. I didn't know what to say or how to even continue a conversation with her. There she was the woman of my dreams sitting across from me and my fears of rejection were taking over me. And suddenly as if she read my thoughts she moved, inching her way closer to me. "You know you have really nice eyes Erika," she muttered quietly before she pushed her lips to mine in an intense kiss. My breath caught in my throat, my mind raced. Could it really be happening? Was it reality or was it a fantasy? I could feel her tongue demanding entrance into my mouth and I let my mouth open slightly. Our tongues touched a second later, fire burned down my spine as our tongues circled around each other, rubbing against each other, touching and tasting each other.

"I'm sorry," she whispered when she pulled away then. I sat still, stunned at what had just happened. I looked at her then, sitting there looking at me with flushed cheeks. I didn't think I just let my body react. I pounced on her, taking her lips again and letting myself straddle her in the chair. I heard her moan slightly as I pushed my body against hers. I let my hands roam over her, removing her cap and letting her light hair flow down her back. I buried my hands in it and felt the silky strands flowing through my fingers. I forced my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. I wanted more, it was frantic, and I was trying to get all of her all at once. She didn't fight me, she gave back, grabbing at my shirt and pulling the buttons apart. I could feel her hungry hands on the bare skin of my flat stomach and I let a moan escape from my lips into her mouth.

She broke the kiss then. "Erika, promise me whatever happens here you'll never speak of it to anyone." Her eyes searched mine, begging me to promise her.

"I promise, I promise." I whispered against her lips. Our kisses became more frantic and our hands more hurried as we began to strip our clothes from our bodies. I felt her hands on my shoulders then, she pushed me off of her and I stood in front of her. I watched through lustful eyes as she stood and met my lips again. She guided me to the desk and pushed me down upon it. Her fingertips teased my breasts through my lace bra; her lips left mine then trailing small kisses down my chin to my neck. I let my head fall back and moaned lightly as I let the sensations flow over me. She effortlessly moved her fingertips around to undo my bra and the breath caught in her throat as she looked down at my breasts as they were exposed to her. "You're beautiful," she muttered breathlessly as she moved to take one of my hard nipples in her mouth, circling her tongue around it and nibbling slightly. I moaned and instinctively my hips shuddered against her.

"Oh you want me to touch you there don't you baby?" she looked down upon me with a look of fierce passion. She watched my face as she teased my harden nipples in her fingertips. "Tell me baby, tell me do you want me to touch your pussy?" I moaned and thrusted my hips towards her in answer. "Mmm, yes you do don't you? You want me to lick it until you cum don't you?"

It was almost more than I could take, a small shudder spread over my body. "Oh please, yes Avril... lick me" I called out to her. With one effortless movement she pulled at my pants, pulling them over my hips and exposing my black lace panties. She moaned lightly as she moved down my body, trailing wet kisses down until she reached the hem of my panties. She rubbed her hands over the soft skin of my hips, making me shudder lightly as she trailed her fingertips over my thighs. I could feel her fingers inching closer and closer to the one spot I so desperately wanted her to touch. She hooked her finger under the hem of my panties and pulled them aside, she moaned as she gazed at my bare pussy.

"Oh. Its so wet" she licked her lips as she trailed her fingertips over the outer lips of my slit. I shook as I felt her fingertips on me for the first time. She rubbed and teased my soft skin until I was begging for her tongue on me. She didn't hold back, she moved forward and licked me gently. I practically screamed when I felt her tongue come in contact with my aching clit for the first time. She licked me gently; over and over she licked my clit, letting her tongue circle it then lightly sucking it into her mouth to tease it intensely. I cried out and writhed under her mouth. I was climbing higher and higher under her sweet attack.

She reached up and cupped one of my breasts in her hand as she licked me fiercely; I felt her other hand rub up my inner thigh and push its way between my pussy lips. Her fingers entered me at that moment and I shuddered as I fell over the edge. I threw my head back and screamed out as an orgasm raced over me, my body breaking out in beads of sweat as I shuddered uncontrollably. Avril let her tongue lightly tease me until my orgasm completely subsided, then she trailed kisses back up over my flat stomach. Leading up to my lips and taking my lips once again with hers. I could taste myself on her but I didn't care.

"Well, that was something." She laughed lightly as she pulled away.

"Uh... yea" I said feeling weak and tired from the powerful orgasm that had just raced through my body.

"Maybe we can..." Avril started but was interrupted by a pound at the door. She looked through the office door and sighed. "My bodyguard is here." She looked at me with a saddened look in her eyes. "It was nice meeting you Erika." she kissed me lightly on the lips before she pulled on her shirt and before I knew it she was gone. Leaving me sitting on my desk still only in my black lace underwear, staring blankly at the wall in disbelief.