Backseat Bangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, I lifted my head and looked out the window to realize that we were pulling into the mall parking lot. I lifted myself off the back of the seat as Jeff pulled his cock out of me and leaned back on his heels as he began massaging my ass cheeks.

"That was great," Jeff said softly. "We are definitely going to get an A on this project."

A few minutes later, parked near the mall entrance, we all piled out of the van fully clothed. I reached into my purse for a scrap of paper and a pen, scribbled down my name and address and as I handed it to Jeff, I smiled and said, "Please send me a copy when your documentary is complete."

I felt all of their eyes on me as I walked into the mall and headed for the Victoria's Secret store. I walked right in and purchased the red teddy that I had admired earlier, along with a few other items that I could now afford to splurge on.

A few weeks later, I smiled as I opened my mailbox to see a small brown package. Racing into the house as I ripped it open, I paused in the living room to read the little note attached to it.

Kelly,

Just wanted to let you know that we did get an A
on the project. The professor had to watch it alone,
as he couldn't allow the class to see it. I have another
project in mind and you would be just perfect for it.
Perhaps I will be contacting you soon.

Thanks Again!

Jeff


I laughed as I flipped the tape over and read the title "Backseat Bangers".

12