Backsliding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers

An hour or so later, I heard Marcus' bike rumble into the drive and a few minutes later, roar off again. I got up and walked into the house. Sarah was sitting at the table, finishing off a bag of Doritos. She looked up at me and grinned.

"Well, did you enjoy the show?"

"What are you talking about, Sarah?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Jim. I know you were awake the whole time I was smoking with Rachel. Why do you think I did it? Watching her get corrupted this week has kept you horny as a goat. The smoking part was just the finishing touch. I'm surprised you were able to contain yourself while we got wasted."

I knew I'd been busted. "It was hard, I must admit. You both really got high didn't you?"

"Yeah, we were stoned off our asses. I'm still a little high. Too bad you won't smoke with me. You'd love it as much as Rachel did, but I understand. So, it really does turn you on watching me corrupt her, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it does. I'm not sure why, but it does."

"It does me too. I never knew just how much I was enjoying it until I was watching her getting high. I knew it was wrong and I shouldn't be doing it, but at the same time, I was getting soaking wet down there. I don't know what's happened to me, I really don't. I really want to be good, but being bad makes me hot. This week I've discovered that helping someone else be bad makes me even hotter. Does that make me a bad person?"

"I hope not, Sarah, because if it does, then we're both going straight to hell."

"Well, at least we won't be lonely in hell. It looks like all of our family and friends will be there to keep us company."

I bent down to kiss her and her tongue met mine as our lips came together. I could taste the Doritos on her breath and smell the slightest hint of ganja in her hair. In a few minutes, Sarah broke off our making out session and looked at her watch.

"Hey, it's only 7:30, Rachel's gone for the night and we're both off work tomorrow. Why don't we go get a bite to eat and then maybe catch a movie or something? I don't want to waste my buzz sitting here tonight."

"Sounds good to me," I said, getting up and walking toward the bedroom. "Let me change clothes."

We went to a decent restaurant and had a nice meal. We talked about a dozen non-important topics and laughed a lot. It felt like almost like the early dates we had back in Bible College, except back then she never had a margarita with her meal. When we finally got back to the pickup, I asked where we should go next. I expected her say "back home". Instead she surprised me.

"Do you want to go to Charades?"

I was so surprised that I didn't answer for several seconds. "Charades? Is that the, uh, club we went to?" I said, acting like I barely remembered. Of course she knew I was faking it. I saw my wife get a lap dance for the first time in her life. I'd never forget Charades.

"Yeah, it's the strip club. I don't feel like going home yet and I don't want to go to a movie. I'm too tired to go dancing. Charades was, um, interesting last time. We could just go and relax and have a few more drinks."

"Sounds good to me," I said, not pushing the issue. I knew this was a delicate subject and one wrong remark could have her changing her mind and me sleeping on the couch tonight.

Charades was as active as it had been the week before. We walked into the dark; smoke filled bar and just stood there by the cashier after we paid our cover charge. I looked around at the room that was mostly filled with men sitting at the stage or off on the edge of the room talking to a dancer or getting a lap dance. I looked at Sarah as if to ask her where she wanted to sit and she motioned toward a small table really close to the stage. We walked over and sat down.

I ordered us drinks and we sat there through several sets. Charades had the reputation of being the most upscale "Gentlemen's Club" in the region and the quality of their dancers was top notch. Several times I stole a glance at Sarah as she watched the girls perform. She had a look on her face as if she were looking for someone in particular.

During the next set, two women came out together. One was announced as Heidi and I immediately recognized Stormi. Sarah recognized her, too. I saw the faintest of smiles cross her face and an expression of relief. The theme for this set, once again, was costumes. Heidi was rocking her Catholic school girl costume and Stormi was once again a debauched nun. This set was wildly erotic. Heidi was the bad little school girl that needed to be punished and Stormi was the head mistress more than willing to carry out the spanking. When the women began to remove their costumes, Heidi was wearing an amazingly sexy white lace corset and white stockings and Stormi was wearing bits and pieces of a PVC dominatrix outfit. The entire set involved a lot of BDSM undertones and plenty of ass play. It may well have been the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed.

The scene wasn't lost on Sarah, either. About halfway through the set, without saying a single word, she simply got up and walked to the stage and sat down by the rail. I saw her reach in her jeans pocket and pull out a wad of bills. She sat one down on the stage and put her hands in her lap. Stormi looked at her and smiled a smile of recognition before reaching down and sliding the bill to the pile she had already collected. As they continued, Sarah worked up enough nerve to hold a bill up and let Heidi take it from her. Heidi caressed her hand as she did so. By this part of the set, both girls were both completely nude. Sarah pulled out yet another bill and started to hand it to Stormi. Stormi took the bill, but instead of laying it on the stage with her others, she folded this one lengthwise and very seductively shoved it between Sarah's breasts.

I quickly moved over to the side of the stage and sat down where I could get a full view of what was unbelievably happening right before my eyes. Stormi, now on her hands and knees, left Heidi to tease the men while she zeroed in on my wife. Stormi slinked up to Sarah and softly started to rub her breasts in my wife's face. I could see that her pierced nipples were actually coming in contact with Sarah's cheeks. Stormi grabbed both of her mocha colored breasts in her hands and pressed them against the top of Sarah's chest, squeezing the bill between them. I just sat back and took it all in, a raging hard on threatening to erupt inside my jeans. I sat mesmerized as if in a trance. I saw how the black lights over the stage gave Sarah's blonde hair and white blouse a glowing purple tint. I saw how the glittering disco ball in the ceiling would turn and momentarily reflect off of Sarah's tiny nose stud or Stormi's nipple rings. I saw the oil glisten over every curve and crevasse of Stormi's toned and hard body. I saw it all and I didn't want it to end.

But end it did. As the last beats of the techno song were blaring out of the speakers, and as Heidi was gathering up her own stack of bills, I noticed Stormi lean down and whisper something to Sarah. Sarah seemed to blush and smiled. What I saw next shocked me. I saw Stormi give Sarah a peck on the lips and run her hand along the side of Sarah's face before she got up to walk off stage, gathering her clothes and money as she went.

I was back at our table before Sarah got back. I don't know if she saw my attempt at voyeurism so I didn't mention it. In fact, I didn't mention anything at all. I acted as if nothing had ever happened. I could tell Sarah was flushed and a bead of perspiration was glistening on her forehead.

"Would you like another beer?" I asked her, trying to kill the awkwardness.

"No. I think I need something a little stronger. Would you mind ordering me a shot?"

I walked to the bar and ordered me another Bud and her a shot of tequila and a Corona chaser. When I got back to the table I saw Stormi and another dancer sitting down. Stormi and Sarah were chatting as if they were long lost friends. I spoke to Stormi and she introduced the other dancer to me as Miranda. Miranda was a very sexy young Latina with the most amazing mane of long black hair I had ever seen. I handed Sarah her shot and sat down. The stage was between sets, so things in the bar were relatively quiet. I sat there nursing my beer. Sarah looked totally at ease, sitting there having a conversation with a woman who takes her clothes off for a living as if it were the most natural thing in the world for a former Sunday school teacher to do.

Sarah had done her shot and already drank half the chaser when the music for the next set finally started. When the music started, Stormi and Miranda stood up. I assumed they were about to go backstage and get ready for another routine, but instead, Stormi took Sarah by the hand and led her toward the stairway leading to the balcony. Sarah got up and accepted the hand without comment. I was too shocked to say a word. I had lit a cigar earlier and it was smoldering in my hand. I nearly dropped it on the carpet when Miranda reached down and grabbed my own hand, pulling me out of my seat. Without saying a word, she just followed Stormi and Sarah to the staircase.

As we were climbing the stairs, Sarah just looked back and me and smiled. On the balcony, which overlooked the stage area, the private lap dance areas were set up. They mostly consisted of semi-circle booths of plush velvet. Not exactly private, but not like the couches down on the main floor where everyone could watch, either. Stormi brought Sarah to one of the crescent shaped booths and sat her down. I thought Miranda was going to take me to an adjoining booth, but instead, she sat me down beside my wife. The music piped through the small speakers behind each booth was almost hypnotic in its rhythmic beat. I know I was certainly mesmerized by my wildest fantasy being played out in front of me as these two beautiful strippers began to undress.

My lap dance was amazing and Miranda, with her dark seductive eyes, had me raging in my jeans the entire time. About half way through the song, she reached down and unbuttoned my shirt, then slid down to my jeans. I remember arching my back when she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the fly of my jeans. She rubbed my dick through my pants and ran her long hair up and down my bare chest. When she turned around and sat on my lap with nothing between her pussy and my dick but my cotton boxers, I thought I was going to cum on myself like some junior high teenager.

I stole a glance beside me at my wife. I caught her staring at me and smiling. She gave me an approving nod, then closed her eyes and arched her head back. I noticed that her own blouse was open and her bra had been unhooked. Sarah's pants were also open. Stormi was performing an almost identical lap dance on Sarah as Mirada was with me, but Stormi wasn't abiding by the no-touching rule. Her hands, breasts and ass were all over my wife. She had even taken Sarah's hands and placed them on her breasts as she sat facing away from Sarah, rubbing her ass in Sarah's crotch. I saw Sarah's hands slowly massage Stormi's breasts and flick playfully at her nipple rings. At one point, I swore I heard Sarah moan out loud.

Just when I thought the set was over, the beat changed and so did the girls' lap dance routine. Now, without warning, the girls in unison, turned and began to face us, still sitting in our laps. They sat there with their knees pressing into the soft velvet cushion, wearing nothing but body jewelry, tattoos and stiletto heels. I forgot about Sarah as Miranda began to work her magic on me, moving her body to the beat in ways that I didn't think were possible. At one point, she took the half-burned cigar that I had forgotten I still held and put it between her lips. She inhaled deeply on the big Cuban stogie and blew smoke in my face. The cigar looked like a phalanx as she sucked it to life. I know I moaned out loud at that. I looked over and saw that now it was Sarah's turn to gawk. She was watching me intently as another woman nearly brought me to climax.

On the ride home a half hour later, neither of us spoke a word. I didn't know what to say and I suppose that she didn't either. We had just crossed a line that we never even knew existed and we would never quite be the same. I knew I should feel guilty that I had let another woman arouse me, but I didn't.

Back at home, I didn't know what to do. When we opened the door and went inside, Sarah immediately went straight to the bathroom without saying a word. I walked absent mindedly to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I glanced down at my watch and saw that it was 2 a.m., so I headed to the bedroom. I undressed and lay down, leaving the lamp on beside the bed. I heard Sarah leave the hall bathroom and walk to the kitchen. When I heard her come back, I saw her standing in the doorway to the bedroom and immediately I felt the raging hard-on return.

Standing in front of me was the wildest wet dream of a woman that I ever imagined. Sarah had her short blonde hair teased out into a wild style, revealing the piercings in her ears. She had changed her makeup to something dark and mysterious, much thicker than what she normally wore. Around her neck was a PVC collar that connected to the PVC straps that crisscrossed her breasts and connected to a strap just under her rib cage. A black PVC g-string barely covered her mound. From her thighs down, she wore a pair of black leather stiletto boots. I realized immediately that Sarah was wearing the same costume that Stormi had worn on stage tonight in her routine with Heidi.

Sarah didn't say a word as she walked toward me in the bed. Before she got to me, I quickly slid my underwear off and lay there in the nude. She looked at me and smiled. I expected her to climb in bed with me, but she didn't. Instead, she pulled me up and had me sit on the side of the bed. She knelt down beside me and started to give me the most amazing blow job I'd ever had. Just before I came in her mouth, she stopped and shoved me back down. She pulled off her thong, then climbed into the bed and straddled me. Reaching over to the nightstand, she opened the drawer and took out the box of Cuban cigars she had bought me in Miami. I knew she wanted me to smoke one for her, so I half turned to pick u a lighter, but she shoved me back down. Instead, she clipped the ends of the stogie and put it in her own mouth and lit it. She began to ride me up and down as I watched her smoke. It was amazingly erotic.

Just as I was about to explode inside my wild, sexy wife, she pulled off of me and rolled over. She lay beside me and didn't say a word for what seemed like a long time. Finally, she spoke.

"Was tonight good for you?" She asked quietly.

"Is it over already? I didn't even get off," I started. She cut me off.

"Hush and just answer my question. Did you enjoy tonight?"

"Fucking right I did. It was amazing. I can't believe you did all of that..."

"Let's not talk about Charades right now. I mean, do you like it when I'm a bad girl? Does this turn you on?"

"You already know it does. Smoking that cigar was fucking hot!" I exclaimed.

"Good. I knew you had that fantasy. I discovered it that time I found your porn stash on the computer. It was when I first discovered porn for myself. I've got my own fantasies now, you know," she said.

"Like what?"

"Well, most of them are private and I'm not ready for you to know yet. But I am ready for one." She rolled over and opened the drawer to her own nightstand. She took out the small brown bottle than she had brought back from Miami with the cigars. I immediately recognized it as amyl nitrate. She held up the bottle and looked at it, then glanced at me. "Do you know what this stuff was made for?"

"No, not really. I just know it gave me a killer high for about 30 seconds then made me extremely horny."

"Gay men use it to loosen up their ass muscles so they can have sex. It does make you high for a few minutes because the blood is rushing to your head, but the reason it makes you horny is because your blood vessels are expanding."

"Thank you, Nurse Sarah. Does this story have a plot?"

"Asshole," she muttered teasingly. "I think you know what the plot is. I want you to have anal sex with me."

"Oh hell no!" was my first reaction. "You are not sticking anything up my ass! I'm not gay."

She laughed. "I don't want to stick anything up your ass, so just relax. I want you to fuck me in my ass. Would you be willing to do that for me?" I kissed her passionately and began to take off her PVC dominatrix outfit.

"I'd do anything for you, Sarah. Anything at all."

She unscrewed the cap on the bottle of amyl nitrate and held it to my nose. "Time to get you high first," she said. I inhaled deeply and settled back on the bed. She took the bottle from me.

"My turn," she said and brought the bottle under her nose. She closed off her right nostril with her thumb and inhaled deeply like a pro. She allowed a couple of seconds for the rush to start, and then switched nostrils to maximize the high. She quickly screwed the cap back on, lying down beside me to enjoy the high. After a few minutes, I knew she was feeling the euphoria and I certainly was, so I began to rub her breasts. She moaned and turned her back to me, pushing her ass close to my dick.

She opened her nightstand drawer and took out something and reached behind herself to hand it to me. I took it without looking at it. I held it up to the light and saw that it was a tube of lubricant. She obviously had been planning tonight for a long time, just waiting for the right moment or the right mood. Tonight, her stars had aligned. I opened the lube and handed it to her. She rolled back over and rubbed it on my throbbing Johnson. She smiled meekly, obviously a little nervous, and handed the tube back to me and rolled back over. I squeezed a little on my fingers and began to rub the crack of her ass, being careful to put some liberally around her asshole. She moaned softly as I did the work. I handed her the tube and she laid it on the table. She picked up the bottle of amyl again and half turned in the bed. She bent her head forward and inhaled deeply four time in quick succession. She moaned loudly this time as the high overtook her. She began to squirm up against my well-oiled member.

"How do you feel?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm. I feel so good," she whispered back.

"How good?"

"Fucking good. I fucking feel good."

"Are you high?"

"Yesss, I feel good," she repeated. I heard her inhaling again. I bucked against her, no longer able to hold back.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Say it again, baby. Talk dirty to me. Show me the badass bitch that you are now."

"Fuck me! Fuck me in my ass! Fuck my ass!"

So I did. I pulled her up to all fours in the middle of the bed and moved around behind her. I saw her reach for the lamp beside the bed, but I told her to leave the light on. She turned her head to look back at me, her short hair hanging loosely around her face. I grabbed both of her hips with my hands and stood up on my knees and pulled her ass toward me. I took my dick and began to rub it up and down her ass crack, from her pussy upward. Several times I dipped my well lubed cock into her pussy and each time she moaned. I guided the head of my throbbing dick to her asshole.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked.

"Yes. Fuck me."

As I slid my dick slowing into her ass, I felt her sphincter muscle contract on my dick and she arched her back, her hair just barely brushing her shoulder blades. She screamed. I started to ask if she was okay, but before I could, she began to rock back and forth on my member. I got the hint and started to ram her more forcefully.

bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers