Backstage Surprise

Story Info
Shakira makes a fan for life.
870 words
3.59
83.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit" I thought to myself when I realized I missed my chance to purchase tickets to a local radio show festival. I knew I was screwed. Between Beyonce' Knowles, Britney Spears and Shakira headlining this performance I was sure scoring tickets would be harder than anything else I've ever done. While listening to the morning DJ, out of nowhere she announced that caller number 12 would get a front row ticket and a backstage pass. Needless to say I ran to that phone and dialed as fast as humanly possible. I couldn't believe it when I actually heard "Sexy Sandy" on the other end telling me I won a ticket! When I finally got to the concert I was treated to the best 3 hours of my life! Now it was the moment of truth... Go backstage and meet these 3 lovely ladies! While it did take a good half hour after Shakira's performance to get backstage to her dressing room it was well worth the wait. I knocked on the door and she greeted me with a smile, yet she had tears in her eyes. Not only that, when I looked over at her dresser I saw a half empty bottle of tequila. I asked if everything was ok because she looked rather upset under that beautiful smile. She then told me about how when she called her boyfriend she suspected he may be cheating on her since she can't always be with him.

-"Any guy that would do that to you is a total jerk. There's millions of guys out there that worship you and would be willing to treat you like a goddess in a heartbeat"

-"That is very sweet of you to say. I wouldn't mind being treated like a goddess and being worshiped"

-"I'll tell you what, allow me to be the first. You just performed for thousands of people. Take off those shoes and let me rub those feet of yours"

Shakira then unlaced her boots and put her bare feet on my lap. I proceeded to gently rub her feet. Touching every inch that I could while staring at her soft creamy sole. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I lifted her foot to my face and inhaled her scent. After that, animal instincts took over and I began to lap at her foot like it was a melting ice-cream cone on a hot summer day. I sucked on each toe and licked roughly in-between each one tasting that little bit of funk. When I looked up I saw Her staring back at me while her pants were down to her knees and fingering herself. I pulled down my pants and placed my penis between her big and second toe while I sucked her other foot.

-"Yes, you bastard. Hump mi pie....."

Her eyes began to roll in the back of her head. Shakira then began to say things in Spanish.. I have no clue what they were exactly, but I KNOW they were dirty.

She then pulled her feet out of my mouth, pulled her pants completely off and sat up. I then Looked deep into those perfect dark eyes and she kissed me deeper than I've ever been kissed before.

-"I can actually taste my feet on your mouth! We should give you another tasty piece of me to have fun with"

After she said this she pulled my head back and spat the biggest, thickest glob of spit into my mouth. I made sure to roll my tongue around so that every taste bud would get Shakira's spit. It was sweeter than honey. When I got out of my pure ecstasy I saw my Colombian goddess on all fours wiggling her ass at me telling me to "rim this tight little Spanish hole." She didn't have to ask me twice. I dove right in and kissed her ass cheeks and licked them all over. I then pulled her over to the edge of the bed, still in a doggy style position, with her feet hanging off it. This allowed me to place my cock between her arches while I ate her ass. As I humped her feet I could feel my balls slap against her cute little toes. Finally after about 10 minutes of banging those size 5's and lapping at her brown puckered hole, Shakira let out a scream in Spanish for her orgasm and collapsed. This sent me over the edge and I came all over her feet. Shakira then bent her leg up and sucked my cum off her toes. She then took the rest of the bottle of taquila that was left and poured it all over her chest for me to lick off her breasts. Right at that moment.......

***THUMP- THUMP- THUMP*** Then the door goes flying open and who do I see standing there? Britney Spears!

-"Is everything ok in here Shak? It sounded Like you were being killed from across the hall"

-"Oh britney, everything is..how do you say...Dandy. Why don't you stay a while. Take off your shoes and put your feet up"

Shakira then squeezed my thigh and I realized what was about to happen....

TO BE CONTINUED.........