Backstage with Oprah

Story Info
Oprah has fun with Julia Roberts and Tom Selleck.
721 words
2.79
67.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS A PIECE OF FICTION. IT IS NOT TRUE. IT'S JUST THE WORK OF A PERVERTED MIND

* * * * *

"I've always found you very attractive," Julia Roberts told the talk show host Oprah after the show was over and the two of them were talking backstage.

Oprah was not surprise to hear this since she had known from an early age that a lot of white people found her very appealing.

"Well, come into my office," the talk show host then told the popular and successful actress as she lead Julia into the room which was her private study. Once inside the room Oprah took off her jacket and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Goddamn you look so hot," Julia told Oprah as she caught a glimpse pf Oprah's breasts. Catching a good view of the sexy bra she wore. Straight from Victoria's Secret.

"Well, go ahead, girl. You go for it," the talk show host told the actress. Upon hearing this Julia Roberts proceeded to fondle Oprah's tits and as she did she lean forward and stuck out her tongue in such a way that Oprah had to open hers and soon the two were kissing. Soon Julia stopped fondling Oprah's tits as she wrapped her arms around the black woman. Oprah did the same and soon she was kissing Julia on her neck as she felt the actresses' hands feeling her ass. Even sticking her hands in her dress and putting her hands between Oprah's ass cheeks.

"Oooh," the talk show host said as she felt Julia's fingers probing her rectum.

"You've done this before, haven't you."

"Oh yeah," Julia replied as she dug her fingers deep into Oprah's ass. The black woman was not exactly clean down there but that didn't matter to Julia Roberts who loved the taste of black women.

"This is better than chocolate," Julia Roberts said with a devilish grim as she waved her wet finger across her nose and licked it like it was a lollipop. This drove Oprah wild as she grabbed the white actress by her pussy and made her lay on the floor.


For the next half hour the two went at it. When it was all over Julia Roberts rested her head on Oprah's black breasts. The two were very content.

***** ***** *****

There is always activity backstage on Oprah's show, and believe it or not there is always wild sex.

Needless to say the sex is always discreet. But then again sometimes it can be very public. But of course none of this is known to the public since the Public Relations experts and the personal handlers are always on the scene to make sure everything is kept under wraps.

From the very beginning Oprah enjoyed her guests as they would talk backstage.

For example in her early days she made it with Tom Selleck when he was a guest on her show.

"You ever been with a colored girl?" Oprah asked when she invited the actor to her dressing room after the show. When she use the term "colored girl" she knew that

she would shock the conservative actor and that was the whole point of it.

To the question that Oprah asked the popular actor stammered in his response and finally said that he had not had a black woman.

"Well, we'll have to change that, sugah," the black female talk show host then replied as she sat on the opposite end of the couch where Tom was sitting. She then reached out and put her hand on Tom Selleck's knee. To this Selleck at first laughed but then he started to get excited as Oprah moved her hand up his thigh. When she started tugging on his zipper he knew what to do and helped Oprah out by letting her have free rein in what she wanted to accomplish. Within minutes the voluptuous black woman was on her knees and her face was buried in Tom's hairy crotch as she slurped on his massive cock.

All the while Tom Selleck moan and groan and Oprah did everything in her power to bury his organ in her mouth and to make sure that when he came he came like he had never done it before.

CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers