Backstage with Taylor Swift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

We made plans to meet Candy after her shift was over. She circulated through the room, looking for patrons to dance for while Taylor and I went to the boutique.

The boutique was more like a porn shop than a Victoria's Secret. It was filled with a lot of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and BDSM equipment like whips, cuffs, blindfolds and the like. There was an entire leather wear section, full of bras, half-bras, corsets and thongs.

Taylor smiled at me, then selected a leather half-bra, a leather thong with an opening at her pussy, thigh-high leather boots and a long leather trench coat. She added a garter, a pair of fishnet stockings, and, surprising me completely, a rabbit-head vibrator.

"For long nights on the road without you," Taylor explained about the vibrator.

Taylor took the items into a dressing room and came out shortly, wearing the items. She called me over and opened the trench coat. She was amazingly beautiful. The black leather contrasted perfectly with her blonde hair and light complexion. My cock rose again as I looked her over. Her nipples just peeped over the top of the half-bra.

She paid cash for the items, then bagged her jeans and blouse. She put her cowboy hat on her head to hide herself, then we stepped outside just as Candy appeared.

"Follow us," I told Candy. I gave her general directions in case we separated, then Taylor and I hopped in my truck for the drive back to my home.

"What's on your mind?" I asked Taylor when we were alone on the road.

"You've done your part getting me ready for the CMO," she answered. "Now I can be critiqued by a professional stripper."

"That's not all you have on your mind," I pressed.

"No, it's not," she replied quietly.

"What else?"

"Well, the CMO will include women. I wanted some practice. And you heard her back there. She needs someone to fuck her. It's going to be us. Besides, I saw how you responded to her act. You never even felt my hand on your cock during her act."

"I didn't," I admitted. "But what if she recognizes you?"

"By the time we're done, she'll not believe what happened to her," Taylor said with a grin.

###################

Candy arrived a minute after Taylor Swift and I did. She had been caught by a red light, which gave us enough time to get into the house. I had dashed to my closet, emerging with a leather riding crop.

"What's this for?" Taylor asked, naively.

"You'll figure it out," I answered.

Candy knocked on the door then. I walked over and let her in. She stepped into the house and pulled me against her,kissing me hard. I could feel my cock responding to this large-titted woman rubbing her body against mine.

She had worn the same trench coat we had seen her wearing onstage. Somehow she slipped it off during our kiss, revealing a tight blouse that showed she was not wearing a bra, and a very mini skirt. She took one of my hands and lowered it to her ass. I could feel no panties under the shirt. It was very obvious what Candy wanted.

Suddenly there was a loud "SMACK" resounding through the room. Candy and I broke apart and looked at Taylor. She had smacked the crop on the top of the TV.

"Jennifer?" Candy said. "What??"

"Taylor interrupted by saying "Silence! You are here by my desire, and you will be mine, not his! Do you understand?"

To my surprise and delight, Candy immediately dropped to her knees. She lowered her head and said "Yes, Mistress Jennifer. This poor slut understands completely."

I looked at Taylor in awe. With one sentence, she had changed from the demure 18-year-old to an aggressive Dominant. I raised my eyebrows, signaling a silent question to her. My eyebrows said "How did you learn this?"

Her mouth formed the word "Internet." I nodded.

"Now, Candy," Taylor said, "Come here and kiss me!"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer." Candy rose and approached the country star turned Dominatrix. Taylor opened her arms and Candy stepped in. They were about the same height, but that was because of Taylor's three-inch heels. Candy had slipped off her shoes between me and Taylor.

Their lips met, and their bodies pushed together, breasts against breasts. Taylor reached down and lifted one of Candy's legs up to Taylor's hips, and they started grinding pussy to pussy as well. My smile grew as I watched, and I admit my cock grew as well.

They broke the kiss, and Taylor said "Take off my coat, girl." Candy quickly obeyed, opening button after button. I knew what lay underneath, but Candy didn't. When the goat buttons were undone, the stripper slid the coat off Taylor's shoulders. Her eyes widened in surprise and delight.

"Mistress!" she said. "You honor this girl by dressing as I had on stage. It is beautiful on you, Mistress. This girl is unworthy of accepting your love and honor!"

"Unworthy?" Taylor questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer," came the reply. "You are too far above this girl's station in life. You are a Goddess of beauty and delight."

Taylor didn't know what do do. Her plans to make love with this girl were going awry. She looked at me.

I smiled, then pointed to the crop still in Taylor's right hand. I then pointed to my butt and made a whipping motion with my hand. Taylor looked at me, eyes wide. I just nodded, then moved my hands in a forward motion, indicating "Go ahead."

"Get on your hands and knees," Taylor said. Candy complied quickly.

Taylor looked at me again. I motioned her to lift the skirt Candy wore. Taylor reached down with the crop and slid the skirt over Candy's ass. I was right. She wore no panties.

Taylor caressed the ass cheeks with the end of the crop. By this time, I had walked over next to Taylor to get a good look. I whispered in her ear, "Hit her hard. She'll like it."

Taylor raised the crop, then swung it like a softball bat. Candy cried out in pain, then said "Thank you, Mistress. Girl is learning."

Taylor swung again. "Thank you, Mistress. Girl begins to see the light."

Another swing, then another. Red welts were showing on Candy's ass. "Oh, Mistress, teach this girl," Candy cried. Taylor hit her two more times, then, at my suggestion, reversed the crop and shoved the handle into Candy's pussy.

Candy screamed then. "Yes, Mistress,oh yes!! Girl knows now she can accept your love!"

Taylor started sliding the crop in and out. The handle gleamed from Candy's pussy juices. I slid to the floor and suckled on Candy's clit. The stripper stopped screaming and started moaning loudly. This time I knew it was it was no act. Candy was ready to cum.

Taylor sensed it as well. she dropped to her knees and replaced the crop handle with her tongue. With one tongue on her clit and one in her pussy, Candy came, releasing her pent-up desires in a massive orgasm. Taylor kept up, drinking every drop from the stripper's pussy.

As the orgasm eased, I whispered "Keep going." Taylor remained glued to Candy's pussy. I slipped out from underneath and quickly stripped. I moved around to Candy's head and knelt.

Candy was still moaning hard, but when she saw my rigid cock, she said, "Mistress Jennifer, please let girl suck this cock!"

"You may," Taylor responded, "But don't let him cum."

Candy pulled me close and sucked the top of my cock into her mouth, keeping one hand glued to the base. As her mouth lifted up, her hand stroked my higher. When her head dropped back down, she moved her hand back to my cock's base.

I could hear Taylor loudly slurping on Candy's pussy. I felt Candy's teeth grip the edge of my cock's mushroom-like head and pull. I knew when Taylor had done something Candy especially liked, because Candy's moans would change.

Then, candy lifted off my cock and cried, "Mistress, girl needs to cum!!"

"Cum, baby," Taylor responded. Candy released then, sending a second flood into Taylor's mouth. Taylor was moaning as she sucked, and I recognized that as her own need to cum. The fact that Taylor hadn't cum yet was remarkable, but then, that 18-year-old was a very remarkable woman already.

"Now, my girl," Taylor said after the orgasm ended, "sit on his cock!"

Candy scooted over and impaled herself on my rod. She felt good on my shaft, but I admit Taylor's pussy was much better. As Candy started grinding on me, Taylor pulled the blouse off the stripper, and started sucking her breasts. As she did, she slowly undid her own leather half-bra, then the leather thong.

After stripping, Taylor pulled Candy's face to her pussy, ordering her to lick. I could look up and see the cum droplets gleaming on Taylor's labia. Candy's fingers spread those outer lips before the stripper's tongue dove in to lick the inner lips. Taylor's moans added to Candy's muffled groans and my growing grunts.

After several minutes, Taylor said, in a husky voice filled with need, "Stop!" Candy lifted her mouth off the singer's pussy, and she lifted off my rigid cock.

Taylor lay on the couch, face-down. She put Candy underneath her, and the two women proceeded to lick the other's pussy. She spread her ass cheeks, and my cock slid into her VERY tight anal opening. We all proceeded to fuck with no abandon.

Taylor came first, screaming out her joy with every wave of orgasmic lust that wrapped around her body. Her orgasm set off Candy, who muffled her cries by continuing to lick Taylor's pussy.

Finally it was my turn. I pulled out of Taylor's ass and shot my see onto her ass, her pussy lips, and Candy's face. Taylor felt my jism and exploded again, treating Candy to more cum juices.

"Wow, Mistress," Candy said. "You are amazing!"

"You were good, too," Taylor said. The women kissed again, then Candy went to the bathroom to clean up. I took Taylor into my arms, and we kissed passionately. After cleaning up, Candy left. Taylor and I whispered stayed in a hug, speaking loving words to each other. I hoped that Taylor would come back into my life again soon. I led her into the bedroom, and we cuddled on my bed.

Soon we fell asleep. I remember Taylor sucking my cock early in the morning, and we languidly made love in the darkness. Not seeing her, but just feeling her body moving with mine, was the closest to perfection we had achieved all night long. Her normal grunts were reduced to whimpers, her urges throaty but soft in my ear. We were one, and we lasted a long time there in the darkness. I sucked her perfect tits, she stroked my back gently, and we finally achieved mutual orgasm, our bodies rigid against each other as we came.

When I finally awoke in the mid-morning, Taylor was gone. But there was a note on the table. It read "See you at the CMO in Dallas Saturday. -T-"

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12