Backstage with Taylor Swift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

I kept up, slamming into her. Finally, she reached down and grabbed my ass, holding me deep inside her. She squeezed my cock and came a fourth time. This time I joined her, releasing my seed into her flood of juice. We kissed wildly and passionately, merging as much of our bodies together as we could. We were indeed one.

As we slowed, our kisses morphed from hard desirous ones to soft loving ones. It was our world, and we made the rules. Rule One was to love one another as hard as we could. It was a rule we had just followed.

######################

We dozed in each other's arms for a couple hours. When we awoke, I called and ordered room service. While our dinner was being prepared, the 18-year-old girl and I jumped into the shower together.

We cleaned each other off as sexily as we could. Taylor sighed as my soapy hands scrubbed her breasts and ass. Taylor moaned when my fingers, squeaky-clean from the soap, drove into her pussy and twisted, cleaning her inside and out. When she was clean, I kissed her from toes to the top of her head, not missing a spot.

Then Taylor soaped her hands and started rubbing my chest. Her touch was velvet-soft but also conveyed her needs. She moved her hands from my chest to my stomach, then down to wrap around my cock. She stroked, my cock slipping through her soapy palms. It grew erect, and she smiled.

"No, girl, please no," I moaned. "If we do any more, I won't be able to do anything tonight. You wear me out, and that's a compliment!"

Taylor smiled and reluctantly released my cock. She cleaned my thighs, then turned me around. Her soapy hands moved up the back of my thighs, then one soap-slick finger slid surprisingly into my ass hole. I grunted, "No, please!" as my cock shot to stiff attention.

"Why looky what happened," Taylor said between giggles. "Did I find something special?"

"Yes," I agreed. "Now, please, remove your finger!"

Taylor did, and my raging hard-on slowly deflated. Taylor finished scrubbing me. We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Just then, the doorbell chimed. I threw on a hotel bathrobe and answered the door. Dinner was wheeled in. I signed the bill of lading, adding a tip, and called Taylor out.

She had started dressing, but apparently wanted to tease me. She was wearing the leather half-bra, leather thong, garter belt, black stockings and black boots she had bought earlier in the week. Once again, my cock rose to attention. She was a vision of loveliness in black.

We ate dinner quickly, then finished dressing. Taylor wore a sheer black dress and her trench coat. I wore a snap-button checked shirt and blue jeans. Taylor called the limo service, and the driver promised he'd be at the entrance in 15 minutes. Taylor put on her glasses and we left.

As we rode down the elevator, we kissed deeply. The kiss remained even when other people entered the lift. We broke only when the car neared the lobby.

We crossed the lobby and left the hotel. As promised, the limo awaited us. We slid in and rode to the arena in near silence. I held Taylor's hand, and I could feel her tensing up the closer we got to the arena.

"Relax, hun," I encouraged her. "It's going to be a few more hours. Enjoy the show, and just know you're ready for your opening act."

"But what if he doesn't respond like we hope?"

"If he doesn't, he's gay," I said cheerfully. "You are a vision of beauty."

###############

Taylor laughed, and seemed to relax. Our limo drove around, and we entered the arena through the backstage area, away from the crush of fans. Despite her disguise, most of the fans entering the arena would recognize the Country star.

We walked around the backstage area, Taylor greeting reporters, the few lucky fans able to get backstage, and other Country stars in attendance. There were many here, and I doubted they would all be involved with the CMO. If anyone asked about me, I was introduced as a friend of Taylor's, and tonight's bodyguard.

A few minutes before the show started, the large group of Country stars headed for the elevators. We boarded and rose through the arena to the private boxes. I had one burning question, but I waited until Taylor and I were alone in our private box.

"Why didn't we meet Bucky Covington?" I asked Taylor.

"CMO tradition," she replied. "The opening act does not meet the inductee until the act is to begin. That way, the opening act becomes a surprise for the inductee."

"And what a surprise we have for him," I said knowingly.

The show went well. Bucky Covington had a short set, highlighted by his huge smash, "A Different World," and ended with his current hit, "It's Good to Be Us." After the set, Taylor left for the bathroom, returning with a smile on her face.

"He's sort of cute, you know," she whispered to me.

"Well, he did finish 8th on American Idol, so America seemed to agree with you," I replied. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Taylor opened her handbag. Stuffed atop the rest of the contents was her black dress. I knew what that meant, and I smiled.

SheDAISY stormed the stage, and Taylor and I were enraptured for the next 90 minutes. The three Osborn sisters, Kristyn (the blonde), Kassidy (the brunette) and Kelsi (the redhead) bounced around the stage with enthusiasm, energy and joy. They sang all their hit songs, and their three-part harmony was magical.

Midway through their set, the trio started pointing out the many luminaries in the crowd. Half-way through their introductions, they pointed to our booth and introduced Taylor. The girl took off her sunglasses, stood and flashed the crowd a million-dollar smile. The Jumbotron above SheDAISY's stage showed Taylor in all her beauty. I was visible too, on the bottom right corner. Hope you saw me.

As soon as the show ended. Taylor and I made our way backstage, meeting as per the CMO's instructions in SheDAISY's dressing room. In addition to the three sisters, tonight's CMO consisted of Blake Shelton and his girl friend, Miranda Lambert, Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, and another American Idol finalist, Kellie Pickler.

When Taylor saw Kellie entered the room, she squealed, ran over and the two women hugged and kissed. I was about to scratch my head when I remembered reading that Kellie and Taylor had become friends shooting the Brad Paisley video "Online." Taylor drug Kellie over to me and introduced me as "her man." I smiled and reached out to shake her hand.

"Hun," Kellie said in her North Carolina accent, "we're about to git nekkid together. Ah deserve a kiss!" And she grabbed me and kissed me, long and hard. She rubbed against me, then whispered in my ear "That cock feels mighty fine. You get with me first, OK?"

"If Taylor won't get too mad at me," I replied.

"Hun, Taylor's gonna be joinin' us. I've wanted her body since I met her. Tonight's mah chance."

Taylor wandered over. "Baby, show Kellie what you're wearing," I suggested.

Taylor unbuttoned her trench coat and opened it like a flasher. Kellie looked at her in amazement. I could see, and Kellie could too, that Taylor's nipples were hard in anticipation, showing just over the top of the semi-bra. Taylor giggled, then closed her coat.

"You're mine as soon as the opening act is over," Kellie vowed.

"You're bi?" Taylor asked in wonder.

"American Idol orgy was my first woman-on-woman experience," Kellie told Taylor. We had heard about those orgies before, from Carrie Underwood.

Blake Shelton seemed to be in charge. "Everyone ready?" he asked. We nodded. I took Kellie in one arm, Taylor in the other, and led them to the door.

"Wait a second," Taylor said. She reached into her coat and pulled a riding crop from an inside pocket. "OK, let's go."

The ten of us crossed the hall. A security man guarded the door. Blake asked, "Everything ready?"

"No one in there but Mr.Covington, Mr. Shelton," he replied.

"Keep everyone out, Joe," Blake reminded him.

"Yes, sir."

We entered the room. Bucky was there, stroking his cock gently. Taylor walked over to him, and replaced his hand with her own. "I'm the opening act, Bucky," she purred. "Let me do everything."

She stroked his cock a bit, then backed up. She started swaying to the music in her mind, like she had learned from the stripper we had met earlier in the week. Slowly she undid the buttons on her trench coat. Even as she undid the buttons, she kept the coat closed.

When all the buttons were undone, she twirled, letting the coat fly open. The eyes of all those in the room opened wide as Taylor's inner outfit was revealed. People had paired off like the last CMO I attended. Kelsi was holding Blake, Kassidy and Jennifer were together, Kristian, Kristyn and Miranda were together, and I was with Kellie. But all eyes were on Taylor as she stripped.

The coat slid down her shoulders, and Taylor kicked it to the side of the couch Bucky was sitting on. He reached down to stroke his cock as he looked at Taylor, seeing this beauty in her leather underwear. Taylor slapped at his forearms with the riding crop.

"No no, naughty boy," she purred. "Let Mistress Taylor take care of little Bucky."

Bucky put his hands at his side, watching enraptured as Taylor slid the half-bra off. Her breasts swayed, her nipples erect, all eyes on her. I felt my clothes leaving my body and looked away from Taylor's dance. Kellie Pickler was naked herself, and skinning my pants and underwear down my legs. I obliged by stepping out of my shoes and pants. She grabbed my cock, satisfied herself that it was hard, and we both resumed watching Taylor.

One of the rules of the CMO was that while the opening act was going on, no other sex could take place. But there was plenty of heavy petting, I noticed as I looked around. Everyone but Taylor was now naked, and Taylor was close. Her garter belt had been unhooked from her hose. One leg was bare, and the other was close to Bucky, her foot on the top of the couch. He was lowering the hose, eyes moving from her soft leg to the thin leather strip between Taylor's legs.

When the hose was off, Taylor twirled again. She bent, showing Bucky her ass, and lowered the thong. I could see that Bucky's cock was at full attention. Taylor stretched her body over Bucky's, and she slid her pussy down until it was just touching Bucky's rod.

The two kissed. Taylor was squirming, rubbing her body all over Bucky's. I saw Bucky's cock dribble precum. Taylor started moving down his body, rubbing him all over. She was following my suggestion. I had told her to go down and go up to go down, then go up and down again. She slid her body down Bucky's, kissing him all over. This was her going down. She slid to the floor and kissed his ankles.

Then she went back up his other leg, kissing lightly (going up). She reached his cock, opened wide, and sucked Bucky's nine-inch cock deep into her mouth (going down). Her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, her nails scratched his balls. I was sure she was about to draw his cum out.

Bucky was moaning in joy. He started humping Taylor's face. Per my instructions, she lifted her mouth off his cock then. She licked the top once more, then rose back up Bucky's body (going up). When her pussy reached his lap, she reached down, grabbed his cock, and thrust herself onto it (going down again). She started humping him in earnest now, using her crop to gently tease his chest. His hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed. He moaned even harder and his body stiffened. I could tell he was cumming.

Taylor lifted off Bucky in mid-orgasm, and we watched as Bucky's sperm spurted on her ass. Bucky shot more cum onto Taylor. Then she moved away, led from Bucky by Kellie Pickler. But Bucky wasn't lonely long. Kassidy Osborn of SheDAISY and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland scooted to Bucky, licking him clean with their tongues.

Tongues seemed a favorite opening tool as the orgy started. Kellie Pickler was licking cum off Taylor's ass, Kelsi Osborn had Blake Shelton in her mouth, and Kristian Bush was moving his tongue between Kristyn Osborn and Miranda Lambert. The latter were lying face-to-race, kissing and pulling each other's breasts.

Taylor looked at me. "Did I do good?" she asked.

"You were wonderful," I gushed, and kissed her deeply. She moaned in the middle of the kiss, and I guessed correctly that Kellie had moved from licking cum to licking Taylor's pussy.

Taylor wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked. I needed little encouragement, becoming hard almost instantly. She nibbled my ear, then whispered, "Tonight you and only you will fuck my ass. That is your private domain."

I nodded agreement, then slid to the padded floor with Taylor and Kellie. Taylor let me go and wrapped into a 69 with her friend. As they licked each other, I took a quick look around. Kassidy had moved on to Bucky's cock while Jennifer straddled his face. The two women were kissing and feeling each other as Bucky pleasured each of them. Blake and Kelsi were in a doggy position, Blake pumping deep into her pussy. Kristian was moving his cock from Kristyn to Miranda.

I slipped my attention back to the two women/friends in front of me. Taylor was on her back, and Kellie was above her. I slid over to Taylor's face and said, "Let me in." Taylor moved her tongue away, and my cock rammed into Kellie Pickler.

Taylor squealed in joy and said huskily, "Kel is biting my pussy!" She squirmed a bit, then took one of my balls into her mouth.

The opening act had done its job. Everyone was horny as hell. All over the room, I heard the moans, groans and cries of Country-Western stars as the orgasmed. But I also heard and felt the results of my actions. Kellie came, screaming into Taylor's pussy. She flooded my cock with her juices, forcing me to cum as well.

Taylor had never seen a cock spurt from close range before. Each time I had cum in her presence, I was inside her or stroking my cock as I spurted onto her body. This time she was lying under Kellie, looking up at my cock in her friend's pussy. It was a new experience for Taylor. It was also like turning a key. Taylor came then, flooding her friend's face.

We switched partners several times. Taylor was a prize at the orgy, and each of the other stars took a turn with her. I limited myself to eating pussy, partly to save myself for Taylor's promise, and partly because I had cum so often that day.

I noted that all three SheDAISY sisters ate pussy well, but they seemed to stay away from each other. As I was between Kelsi's legs, licking and sucking her clit, I took a minute to ask the redhead about my observations.

"We are sisters, after all," she replied after taking her mouth off my cock. "We don't fuck each other."

"Except when we're home!" Kassidy called from across the room. "Then it's a family fuck-fest!"

"Kassidy!!!" Kristyn and Kelsi said together.

"Well, it is," Kassidy said softly. The entire room laughed, and the orgy continued.

The night continued on. The smell of cum and pussy juices permeated the dressing room. After spending time with all three Osborn sisters, I moved back over to Taylor. She was licking Miranda Lambert's pussy while Kristian Bush was fucking her from behind. Miranda motioned me over and gobbled my cock deeply.

This is what I wanted. I let Blake Shelton's girl friend suck my cock for awhile, getting it wetter and wetter. I felt Miranda cum from Taylor's talented tongue, and heard Kristian cry out as he came inside Taylor. Both of them moved away, and I whispered to Taylor, "Are you ready?"

"Fuck yes!" she replied. She moved over and grabbed part of the couch. I spread her ass cheeks, licked one finger and spread the saliva on her asshole. I spit, wetting it further. Then I put the tip of my cock on her anal bud.

"I'm ready! Fuck my ass!" Taylor said. I shoved slowly, filling the 18-year-old's anal opening inch by inch. She screamed, initially from pain. However, her ass hole stretched, and her screams went from pain to pleasure. I started pumping, and she cried in joy, murmuring "Thank you" over and over.

I reached down to play with her clit, only to find Kassidy Osborn licking it already. I reached over and stuffed one finger in the brunette's pussy. I stroked a few times in her, as my cock filled Taylor's ass over and over.

"Finger-fuck my ass!" demanded Kristyn. Never one to disobey a woman I'm making love with, I slipped my fingers out of her pussy, reached lower, and filled her ass with two fingers.

I had never finger-fucked one ass while I cock-fucked another ass. Both women had tight anal openings, and I smiled as my fingers and cock were squeezed tight.

Kristyn came first, as I noticed Miranda Lambert was licking her pussy while I finger-fucked her ass. As Kristyn came, she pulled off my fingers, and she and Miranda went off to a corner, falling into a 69.

Jennifer Nettles came over. I had licked Jennifer's pussy already, but now she wanted my finger in her ass. As I filled her ass with my middle finger, Kassidy climbed on the couch. She fed her pussy to Taylor, and leaned over to kiss me deeply.

We could hold out no longer. My cock jumped in Taylor's ass, ejecting what little sperm was left in my body. As I came, I heard Kassidy come from Taylor's oral ministrations. Then Taylor came, her juices flowing out of her body and on to the couch.

I never noticed Jennifer pull off my hand, but I did notice when she sucked the finger that had been in her ass deep into her mouth. She moaned herself and came.

For the finale, Taylor got her pussy licked by Bucky Covington. Jennifer and Miranda each rode one of Bucky's hands, while Kristyn, Kassidy and Kelsi took turns hopping on Bucky's cock and fucking him silly. When one SheDAISY sister was on Bucky's cock, the other two were riding Blake Shelton and Kristian Bush.

The sisters all came together, causing a daisy-chain of orgasms. The intensity of their orgasms caused the men to spurt their seed into the women. Bucky's fibnal orgasm of the night caused his hands to shake inside Miranda and Jennifer, and they came. Finally, Bucky's moans gave Taylor her orgasm.

As for Kellie Pickler, she was in my arms. Her hand idly stroked my cock, but it was done for the evening. We kissed and held each other with one hand. My other hand was stroking her clit lightly.

Taylor came over and collapsed into our arms. We stopped stroking and playing with each other to welcome Taylor into our grasp. She looked at the both of us, her friend and her lover, and her eyes gleamed. She turned to Kellie and kissed her deeply. Then she said seven words that actually caused my cock to resurrect.

"Come to the hotel with us, Kellie."

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12