Backstage with Taylor Swift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

When she screamed the last, she came. Her body shook against the window, Her pussy squeezed tight on my cock. Her cries of orgasmic joy filled the room, as she played to her imaginary audience.

I couldn't take more. "My turn to cum," I whimpered.

Taylor then slid off my cock. I wondered why for just an instant. Taylor dropped to her knees and started sucking and stroking my cock with abandon. I was too close to care how I came. After a few strokes, I started cumming.

Taylor pulled my cock from my mouth, letting my seed spurt into her face. Shot after shot landed on her nose, her cheeks, her left eye. In the midst of my cumming on her face, Taylor screamed and came again, her fantasy of public/voyeuristic sex complete for now.

She wiped the cum from her eye and looked at me lustfully. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I replied. We returned to bed and cuddled arm in arm. As we got back in bed, I looked at the other two naked Country stars. I could swear there was wetness around both their thighs. And Carrie had her fingers in her mouth as she slept. Did they watch? Did they have their own fun? I fell asleep with those questions on my mind.

######################

I awoke with Kellie Pickler riding my cock. The previous day's exertions had worn me out so much that I missed her sucking me to hardness. She was riding me in a position called reverse cowgirl, sitting on me but facing my feet. She was kissing Taylor as she fucked my cock. I took my hands and grabbed Kellie's hips, forcing her to fully drop on my shaft.

"MMmmmm, look who's finally awake," Kellie said. "Ah thought ya-all'd be just a fleshy dildo instead of a pahtnah."

"You want a partner, Kellie?" I asked. "Then let me lead for a bit." Holding her hips, I leaned her forward. She dropped onto her hands and knees, and I proceeded to fuck her doggy style from behind. Taylor dropped on to her back and slid under Kellie. As I slammed into that 21-year-old from behind, Taylor sucked her nipples and, reaching farther down Kellie's body, she pinched her friend's clit.

Kellie chose that moment (like she really had a choice?) to cum. She buried her head into Taylor's breasts and screamed in pleasure and orgasmic lust. Taylor and I kept up our motions as Kellie kept cumming.

Finally Kellie lifted her head from Taylor's body. "Please," she said, adding my name, "Turn me over. I want to watch you fuck me!!"

I pulled out of Kellie and she rolled on her back. As she did so, Taylor took my wet cock into her mouth, acting like a "fluffer" on a porn movie set. She truly did keep me hard, as I took Kellie's legs and pushed them high up. I then got into position and placed Kellie's legs on my shoulders. I drove hard into her, giving her the position known as the "Plough." I was ploughing into her, but she didn't seem quite satisfied.

"Harder, damn it," she cried. "Fuck me harder!" I slammed into her again and again, yet she called for an even rougher coupling.

Finally, I turned my head to Taylor. "Baby," I said. "Help me drive harder. Push my ass."

Taylor climbed almost atop me. When I pulled out the next time, she sat on my ass, forcing me harder and faster into Kellie's opening. I pulled out, and Taylor repeated her sit-down move.

Kellie screamed in joy. "Yes!! YES!!! That's fucking me HARD!! YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!" We continued for a few more strokes,and she came. Her orgasm was like an earthquake. She grabbed me and shook, hard. Taylor toppled off me onto the bed. Nails gouged my back. My entire body shook from Kellie's orgasm.

I came then, unable to withstand the ferocity of Kellie Pickler's orgasm. I added my joy to hers, and filled her body with my seed. We were lost in our own lusts. I finally slowed myself down, and Kellie, who had been so hard and ferocious seconds before, gave me a tender kiss, murmuring her thanks for her orgasm.

Carrie Underwood, whom I hadn't even noticed was gone, came into the bedroom at that moment, wearing only an apron. "Damn, Kel," she said. "I think they heard you in the lobby!!"

"It was that good, hun," Kellie replied. "He pushed the perfect button on me, Ah guess."

"Well, if you three have any leg strength, come on out to the table," Carrie said. "Breakfast is ready."

"Breakfast?" I said, looking at my watch. "It's almost noon."

"OK, Sunday Brunch if you want," Carrie shot back. "We certainly slept enough after everything that happened to us last night."

The four of us moved to the table on the upper level. Three of us were naked. Carrie, the fourth wore nothing but an apron. But now the drapes were closed. Carrie sat us down, putting Taylor on the end of the table where, hours before, she had been fucked by me. Did Carrie know? I decided I didn't really care. I sat at the other end. Kellie and Carrie took either side,

Carrie had done some fancy cooking, making pancakes; french toast; cheese, onion and ham omelettes; pork steaks; sausage; and bacon. She had also set out milk, orange juice, apple juice, and pineapple juice.

We all ate well, and ate a lot. One thing I've found is that really good sex builds up an appetite. Apparently it built up these three women's appetites as well. Despite all the food and drink on the table, there were only empty plates left an hour later.

We moved to the couch, relaxing after a big breakfast. Taylor sat on my left, and Carrie sat on my right. Kellie went into the bedroom and came out dressed in a jogging suit.

"Ah need ta work off brunch," she declared, "or mah ass will be as wide as that there couch. Anyone want to join me?"

Taylor's eyes lit up. "I'll go," she said. "This place has a great workout room. Give me a minute."

"Carrie," Kellie said. "Ready to sweat?"

"Carrie giggled. "Yes, but not the way you're gonna." My eyebrows shot up, surprised.

Taylor came out a minute wearing a tank top and VERY short shorts. She pocketed one of the magnetic room keys and the two women left. After they did, I turned to Carrie. "What did you mean by that remark to Kellie?" I asked.

In response, her hand closed on my cock. She started stroking it back to life. "What I meant," she cooed into my ear, "should be very obvious now."

I could barely speak. Her hand was like a soft velvet glove, and as she moved it up and down my shaft, I got bigger and bigger. Finally, I gasped, "But why now?"

"Last night, after you slept, Tee told us all about you. We decided each of us would get solo time with you. Tee got the early-morning fuck, Kel fucked you before breakfast. My turn."

With that, she lowered her head and started sucking my cock. I reached over and untied the apron, revealing her body to me. Her head moved up and down my shaft, her lips surrounding the rod, her tongue licking as her mouth moved. I moaned in joy.

Carrie slowly slid off the couch and knelt in front of me, keeping mouth contact wirh my cock at all times. Her penetrating blue eyes looked right up at me, and her look told me she had something special in mind. Her flowing blonde hair swept against my thighs.

She sucked me harder and harder, until my cock was straining at the back of her mouth. Then she lifted up off my cock. She captured it between her breasts, and slowly tit fucked me. The wetness from her mouth served as the lubricant to allow my cock to slide easily through the valley between her breasts. As my cockhead appeared, Carrie would lick it gently before it disappeared back between her breasts.

I moaned, because at heart, I am a breast man. I love to look at, feel, and fuck, a woman's breasts, and this was one of my greatest joys in life, tit fucking. I wanted to speed up, but allowed Carrie to continue guiding our session.

After several moments, she looked up at me. "You're ready now," Carrie said, adding my name to her statement. "Time to fuck me."

She rose and lay on the couch. Now it was my turn to kneel before her. I spread her legs, lowered my head and proceeded to lick her pussy.

She was very wet already, and I assumed she did more than cooking while Kellie and I had made love. Add to that the pleasure she must have received while sucking my cock, and she was more than ready for me.

I licked softly, drawing moans of joy from Carrie. I licked harder, and her moans increased. My tongue dropped to the bottom of her labia, then lower, licking her perineum. Carrie started squirming, anxious for more. My tongue traced around her anal opening, and Carrie was starting to cry in pleasure.

I drove my middle finger into her pussy, and I felt her squeeze on my finger. Moans from the star grew as my finger motion increased. My tongue went from perineum to clit, pleasuring and lapping as her pussy leaked from her joy.

She whimpered for only a minute when I pulled my wet finger from her pussy. I slid it down, and jammed it to the knuckle into her ass. Then Carrie screamed and came, shaking so hard my finger almost slipped out of her ass.

As her orgasm eased, I slid the middle finger of my other hand into her pussy, causing a fresh wave of pleasure. My fingers wrestled each other through her thin vaginal walls, as I sucked on her clit. Carrie could barely whimper "Please, please, please," before a fresh orgasm flew through her.

I kept my motion as she came that second time. She came harder than the first orgasm, which pleased me very much. I kept going as she caught her breath and readied for another orgasm.

It was then that I pulled my fingers out of her and raised her up. I stood and pulled her legs up to my hips. Only her head and shoulders remained on the couch. I split her legs and shoved my cock into her, causing her to gasp in joy. My hard cock filled her, and the sensation of being nearly upside down while making love got Carrie very excited.

She came again after very few strokes into her pussy. This was her hardest orgasm yet, shaking her to her very core. Then she showed me how fit she was. She grabbed my arms and pulled herself up. She reached my lips and kissed me hard. She held on as we fucked standing up.

After several strokes, I waddled over to the side of the couch. I deposited Carrie on her back and loomed over her. I slid deeply into her pussy, and we fucked harder than before. Stroke after stroke I filled her pussy. She was building to another orgasm, but couldn't quite reach it.

Finally she pushed me off her. She turned around and offered me her back. I slipped behind her and drove my cock back into her pussy. She grunted in pleasure and took a few strokes before saying in a needy voice, "Other hole. Fuck my ass."

I needed no more words. I slid out of her pussy, lifted my cock a bit and shoved at her ass hole. Her anus puckered for a second, then relaxed to allow me entrance. As I slid into her ass, Carrie Underwood screamed in total pleasure and came. I kept pushing into her ass as she cried out, "Cumming!!!"

When her orgasm subsided, I started stroking harder and faster. This time, I hoped to cum when Carrie did. Her ass squeezed my cock hard, and fucking her ass was more difficult than fucking the formerly-virginal Taylor Swift's ass. I shook my head to lose that thought. Carrie Underwood. I was ass-fucking Carrie Underwood, American Idol winner and a fucking machine in bed.

That did it. I could not hold out any longer. I reached down and pulled Carrie's clit. This caused her to cum again, and this time I joined her. I shot my load into Carrie's ass as Carrie came and shook and cried and exulted in her bliss.

I pulled her hair, lifting Carrie's head so that her orgasmic screams filled the room instead of being buried in the couch pillows. My own cries added to hers, as we were finally sated.

When I finished squirting semen into her ass, I slid out of her anus. Quickly, I scooted on to the couch, keeping my hold on Carrie's hair. "Now, girl, clean my cock!"

Carrie's eyes showed a second of fear, but then she brightened to the idea. She kissed the top of my cock, then started taking it into her mouth. She smiled as she did so. I wasn't sure if she had ever gone ass-to-mouth before,but she sucked and cleaned my cock like a pro.

When she felt my cock was clean, she removed my shaft from her mouth, rose up and kissed me deeply. Her tongue slid into my mouth, and I got sloppy seconds from her cock cleaning.

It was during this kiss that Kellie and Taylor returned, soaking in sweat from their workout. They saw us, also sweat-soaked, and giggled. "I guess they had as good a workout as we did," Taylor said.

"Better," Carrie replied after breaking the kiss. "Better."

Taylor approached us. First she kissed Carrie, deeply. I could see their tongues clashing. Then she turned her attentions to me. She kissed me lightly, then said to her friends, "Now let me show you what I can do with my man."

Not wearing much to begin with, it took only an instant for Taylor to be naked. She dropped down and sucked my cock deep down her throat.

"He just came," Carrie said proudly. "He won't be able to get it up for several minutes."

Taylor ignored her friend's comment and kept working. If I have learned anything about Taylor Swift in the short time I've been with her, it's that anything she puts her mind to, she can do. So I was not at all surprised when, after only a couple minutes, Taylor lifted her head off my now-erect cock.

She slid on to the couch between Carrie and me, her legs high in the air. "Take me hard," she commanded.

Well of course I complied. I got over her and rammed my cock down her pussy opening. Taylor felt my groin slam against her clit, and she cried out in pleasure. I withdrew, then slammed again, and again, and again.

Taylor's face was slightly flush from her workout. Now she was an even deeper red, as she ground herself against me at every opportunity. A sidelong glance showed me that Kellie Pickler had also stripped naked, and she and Carrie Underwood were busy masturbating while watching Taylor and me.

I decided to change my attack on Taylor. After my next stroke in to her pussy, I pulled all the way out. She whimpered only an instant, for I thrust my cock, long and hard and fast, into her ass hole.

Her anus took me gratefully, and Taylor resumed her moans. She looked like she would cum any minute. She might have, too, but she grunted at me "Deny me. Deny me now."

I pulled my cock from her ass and said aloud, "Don't cum, Tee."

She squinted her eyes in intense concentration, and successfully held off her orgasm. "Wow," Kellie said in admiration. I then reinserted my cock in her ass.. Her moans resumed, at an even higher intensity than before.

I started varying my strokes, moving from ass to pussy, then back to ass, then pussy. Taylor squirmed underneath me. She pulled my head to hers, our lips locked, and she kissed me with an intensity she had never had before.

I was close, and so was she. I slammed my cock into her ass and said, "Cum, Taylor."

She obeyed, cumming with a massive squirt that hit my belly. "Holy shit!!" Kellie said, having not seen Taylor squirt before. She shot her juices all over my chest. Then I pulled my cock from her ass and came, soaking her belly and breasts with my seed. From the moans next to us, Kellie and Carrie had cum as well.

Taylor pulled my face close to hers and said to me, in a loud voice that was meant to be overheard by our two companions, "I love you,"

It was a definite public proclamation. I could respond only one way. "I love you, too, Tee."

####################

The girls went into the bedroom and hopped in the shower. I used the far bathroom's shower to clean up, then went into the main bedroom to dress. From the sounds coming from the bathroom, mostly moans and shouts of joy, I guessed they were doing more than just showering. I would have joined them, but just then I got a call on my cell phone.

"Hello?" I said.

The voice from the other end was barely audible, but I remembered it vividly. "Help me, please! Beverly Wilshire."

"I'll be there this afternoon," I replied. "Hold on!!"

"I'll try," the voice replied, almost inaudibly.

I hung up and started getting dressed and packed. I was mostly packed, and half-dressed when the women emerged from the bathroom. Taylor in particular stopped short, seeing me packing.

"Why are you packing?" she asked, sudden panic in her voice. "We have this room until tomorrow, when we're ticketed to fly back to your home."

"I can't wait," I said. "I'm needed now."

"Who? Why?"

I explained I was about to fly to Los Angeles. I told them I was needed, and it was an emergency. As I did so, all three girls grew silent, the gravity of the situation hitting them. Taylor's eyes grew wide, but the biggest shock came when I said, "Taylor, please come with me."

"Me?" she squeaked, suddenly a little 18-year-old again. "What can I do?"

I explained quickly, finishing to dress. "There's this woman I know who needs my help. She's been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse. She's a mess. And while you were showering, she called me, finally asking for my help. I can't refuse her, and I'm going to see her now. As for you, I have an idea. Please, Taylor, come with me."

Taylor agreed. She called for her limo and then dressed. As I requested of her, she dressed in her leather half-bra and thong, garter and black stockings, black boots, black dress and trench coat. The girls noticed I had donned black jeans, a black t-shirt and a black trench coat I had pulled from my luggage.

"Wow, you match," Kellie Pickler noted.

"And you both look sexy," Carrie added.

"Look, the penthouse is booked until tomorrow. Stay here and enjoy yourselves," Taylor said. "I'll see you both Friday in Nashville, OK?"

Both women nodded. The three friends hugged each other and kissed deeply. Carrie and Kellie thanked me for the weekend fun, then kissed me as well. Taylor and I picked up our luggage and headed out. After making sure the hotel bill was covered, we slipped into the limo for the quick ride to the airport.

At Love Field, we bought round-trip tickets for LAX, then made sure our return tickets from Dallas to my home would be valid. they would be, I was assured. We boarded the plane with moments to spare, again sitting in First Class, thanks to Taylor.

As we flew west, I outlined my plan. I also called the rental agency to get a car at the airport. The flight went swiftly, but not fast enough to suit me. I needed to get there as quick as I could.

When the plane landed, we VIP'd through baggage claim and quickly got our car. I drove north and east from the airport to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. When we got there, I went to the desk clerk, telling her whose room I needed a key for.

One thing I can say about the Beverly Wilshire. They are a stickler for privacy. The clerk denied that the person I was asking for was even at her hotel. I explained that she had called me, but still the clerk refused.

Finally, I used my Ace in the Hole. When we had been together years before, this women had given me a notarized letter, authorizing me to anything I needed when it came to her. This letter finally got the clerk to admit she was there, and then got me the key to her room.

Taylor and I entered the elevator and rode it up to the Penthouse. As the elevator rose. I reached into my luggage and pulled out an 18-inch piece of flattened wood, with several holes drilled in it. The handle was wrapped in leather. Taylor's eyes again grew, seeing this weapon in my hand.

"Again, I must remind you," I told Taylor. "remain quiet in the beginning, and follow every order I give you without question. You must trust me if she is to also trust me."

"OK," Taylor agreed, again throwing out my name.

We exited the elevator and entered the Penthouse. Like The Crowne Plaza in Dallas, the Penthouse of the Beverly Wilshire was the only room on the floor. We dropped the luggage near the door and Taylor followed me into the bedroom. There she was.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers