Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wasn't done talking. 'I'll make a deal with you. I'll set it up so you can watch us fuck whenever you want. I'll make sure the door doesn't close right, and you can stand out in the hallway and watch his dick slide into my pussy all you want. But you have to keep my secrets so that I can keep yours.'

"I knew it was the Devil's bargain, but I agreed. I had to watch. I had to. Even at 13, I was so horny all the time, and watching you two was amazing. You made her cum more than once almost every time. I think it was she liked the idea of her daughter watching her fuck and that turned her on so much that she would just cum and cum."

I was stunned at the confession. And suddenly everything made sense. I remembered coming back from that business trip and how Lucy just plain attacked me and went buck-wild and turned into the multi-orgasmic machine she had been when we first married. I enjoyed the hell out of that until I caught her in our bed.

What a fool I had been. She was worse than I had thought. And what had she done to her daughter? Randi was stronger than I had imagined. Going through all that, she still managed to be a near straight-A student. She was like her mother, without being like her mother. Amazing.

And then she made the comments that would change both our lives forever.

"I'm so guilty. I'm a liar and worse. I never told you what you needed to know. I did it because I didn't want you to leave. I wanted to see you naked." She put both of her arms around me. "You were my Daddy and my protector. I wanted my Daddy to come to me in my room at night and protect me. I wanted my Daddy to come to my room and love me, and I wanted to show my Daddy that I could love him better than my mommy."

And then she kissed me. We're talking full-on, lips to lips, wanton woman kiss, mouth open, tongue seeking. I answered in kind. My hand slipped to the middle of her back and I pressed her closer as the kiss progressed. It had been a long time since I'd been kissed like that, even longer since I'd been kissed by a woman as beautiful and desirable as her, and certainly it had been forever since my head swam like that from just a kiss.

When our lips parted for air, she murmured "Daddy" and swung her right leg over mine to straddle my waist, and then we resumed the kiss. My hands roamed more freely, cupping her ass, rubbing and caressing her. She broke the kiss again and leaned back, stripping off her shirt in one motion. She was wearing a front-close bra. She reached down and unsnapped it and it joined her shirt in a pile on the floor.

"Oh, baby, your tits are perfect," I said breathlessly.

"Daddy, I want you suck my tits. Please Daddy. My nipples need your tongue."

Who was I to say no? I reached up and caressed those huge, sexy globes, running by thumbs over her erect nipples. She shivered, and I responded by pulling her toward me and enveloping the tips of her tits with my mouth, sucking gently, then greedily, one after the other.

As I gave her breasts the attention they deserved, she began to grind her pelvis into mine. My dick stiffened, and since I was wearing loose gym shorts, she could feel my erection pressing into her softness at the joining of her legs. I heard her gasp "Daddy" once again, which only renewed my desire as I continued to pleasure her nipples.

I felt her hands on my ears, and instead of trying to pull me closer, she pushed me way from her chest. She backed up and got off of my lap and dropped to her knees in front of the sofa. I peeled my shirt off and flung it in the same frantic motion she had just used. She grasped the waistband of my shorts, and as I lifted off the couch, she pulled them down along with my underwear. My cock sprang free and pointed at the ceiling.

The look on her face was pure lust. "Daddy, your dick is as big as I remembered. It's perfect." She then bent to the task, literally, taking the tip into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. "I want to suck your dick, Daddy," she said huskily and began taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth.

As her head bobbed up and down, my breath grew ragged. Her technique was perfectly designed to raise my blood pressure -- and raise the cum building in my balls. She lifted her head and withdrew her lips from my cock, and began licking the underside from crown to root, flicking back and forth as she ran down the length. When she reached the base, she extended her tongue to my balls and gave them a quick lick. I let out a moan.

She stood up. "Daddy, I'm going to my bedroom. Please come to my room and protect me and come love me," she said in a soft voice and turned to walk away. I struggled to my feet, kicked away my shorts and followed her down the hallway, my stiff rod acting as a compass to guide me to where I realized I'd always longed to be.

When I walked into the room, she was standing next to her bed. Her chest was flushed pink with excitement, and the nipples on her huge breasts were still erect. All she was wearing were her tight-fitting orange shorts. I walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her and began an impassioned kiss. After a time, I broke the kiss and stepped back and dropped to my knees.

She looked down at me. "Daddy, please take off my panties. I want to be naked for you."

"Yes, Baby. Daddy wants you to be naked, too." I reached up and gently peeled her shorts and her panties down her legs, and she stepped out of those final remainders of her work uniform. Her pussy was at eye level, and it was a sight to behold. The hair was trimmed short, which framed her labia perfectly. The lips were beautifully shaped and flushed with her excitement. I looked up at her. "Daddy wants to taste your pussy, Baby."

"Please, Daddy. Yes." She took a step back and sat down on the edge of her bed. She lay back onto the sheets. "I'm spreading my legs for you, Daddy. Do you like that?"

"Your pussy is perfect, Baby. Do you want me to lick you?"

"Oh, Daddy, please eat my pussy!" And with that, I went to work. I slipped my tongue between her distended labia, already soaking wet with her juices. She let out a small gasp, as I ran my tongue higher and higher, eventually reaching her engorged clitoris. I began flicking the clit back and forth, back and forth, and then up and down, caressing the length of it. She grabbed my ears and pulled me closer as she let out a small cry.

It was time to move further south. I ran my tongue down her slit once again, searching for and finding the vaginal opening. It was slick and perfect and warm and I proceeded to slide my tongue inside her. I was rewarded with another gasp, this one louder. I withdrew my tongue, then reinserted it and began to tongue-fuck her briskly.

"OHDADDY," she cried out. "YES." But as her juices really started flowing, I knew that it was time for the real deal. She made a disappointed sound when I pulled me head from between her legs, but when she saw the look in my eyes, she knew what was next.

"Baby, it's time for Daddy to give you what you really need. It's time to fill your tight little pussy. Slide over to the center of the bed."

"Yes, Daddy," she said as she complied. "I'm ready for you. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me please, Daddy."

"Yes Baby, that's what Daddy's going to do." She spread her thighs, her lust evident. My lust was evident as well, as I slid forward with my erect cock poised at the opening to her pussy. "Daddy's little girl needs to be fucked, and it's time." With that, I kneeled between her legs, slid into the heat and moistness of her, and she let out a moan.

"Oh my God, your dick is huge, Daddy. Oh yes," she said as she rocked her pelvis forward to meet my initial thrust. She was incredibly tight, not too tight for me, but I knew that I would have to take my time with her before she would be able to accept the full seven inches. With each thrust, I sank a little deeper into her, rocking slightly forward.

"Baby, your pussy is so nice and tight. It's perfect. Do you like Daddy's cock?"

"Oh. Yes, Daddy. Your cock fills me up. Fuck me."

I finally reached the point where I was able to get it all inside. I felt myself touch bottom of her pussy at the same time. The depth was perfect. That's when I began to pick up the pace. She would let out a little sound with each forward stroke of "aaaahOOF" as I filled up her tight little cunt on each thrust. I let out a little grunt of effort each time.

Soon the "aaaahOOF" sounds came in a quickening rhythm as our fucking intensified. In the back of my mind, I noted the sound the box springs made. The bed was old so each thrust caused the springs to creak. It sounded like the old cliché of the motel room fuck.

But this was no cliché hotel-room-fuck. This was as intense as anything I'd ever experienced. Her beautiful breasts bobbed up and down as I pounded into her, and as she rocked forward to not only accept me but to take me inside her as deep as she possibly could.

I felt her pussy begin to tighten and I knew that she was nearing climax. That's when she started calling out, "DaddyDaddyDaddyohfuckyou'resodeepfuckfuckmeDaddy." And then she went over the edge, explosively, taking me with her. It felt like my mind exploded as began pumping load after load deep inside her. I let out a yell, as did she when we hit climax. It lasted some interminable time -- and then it was over.

I leaned back, stunned. I looked down, and there was so much spunk that it had already begun leaking out of her. She slowly regained her senses and looked at me and said, "Thank you, Daddy. I love being full of your cum. That was the most amazing fuck of my life. In fact, you made me squirt. I've never done that before."

I looked down at the sheets, and it was true. She'd had an explosive orgasm, the kind that I'd never seen before. The hair on my thighs was also wet from her climax. "Baby, I've never felt anything like that before, ever."

"Daddy, I'm real tired. I'm going to go to sleep now. You should probably do the same."

"You're right baby. Good night." With that, I pulled my dick out of her pussy and she smiled at me. I leaned over and gave her a kiss, covered her up, got up and walked out of the room. Drained completely, I staggered to my room and fell into bed and went to sleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the next day, I felt disoriented. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was almost noon. I reached down to scratch my balls and found that my pubic hair was stiff with dried cum. That's when it hit me. That's when I realized what had happened the night before.

I had just fucked the girl who was, for all intents and purposes, my daughter. Holy shit! What had I just done? I got up staggered into the kitchen. There was a note left on the table labeled "Hugh." I picked it up and slid the paper out of the envelope.

Hugh,

As you read this, I suspect you're feeling a little disoriented. In fact, you're probably completely freaked out and feeling guilty, like you've done something wrong. Guess what? You haven't done anything wrong at all. I'm a big girl and I make my own decisions. In fact, I'm a WOMAN, not a girl, and I wasn't forced, seduced, or misled in any way. In fact, if anything, I seduced you.

And guess what else? Last night was one of the most amazing nights of my life. What we did was something that I will always treasure. You were wonderful. We were wonderful. And that's the truth.

I'm an engineering major, so I'm supposed to be able to use logic and be analytical. Here's my logical side. When I start classes in the winter semester, I'm not going to have time for any kind of a social life anymore. I will have a heavy class load -- and be taking heavy classes.

I'll be doing a lot of homework and studying and won't have time to be raising any kind of hell. Yet I'm still a young woman with a lot of drive and passion, and that means if I have to deny a very important part of me, I won't be happy and I won't be successful. Now I know I won't have to do the denial thing. You're here, and I'm here, and we can take care of each other.

Of course, I still have all that estrogen coursing through my body, so I'm not going all Spock on you here. I'm still a very emotional person. And my emotions tell me this is the right thing. You and I are both pretty much alone in the world, without blood family. But we have each other.

You are the one person in the all the world that I can trust. I know -- I've ALWAYS known -- you are the one person who will never hurt me or cause me pain deliberately. You are the one person that I could count on before, and I know I can count on you now.

And you know the same holds true for me. I will never hurt you or cause you pain deliberately. I will be there for you whenever and however you need. I think you've been as lonely as me, and while I'm here at school, we will be there for each other.

I don't know what the future will bring. None of us can ever know that. And I know there's a big age difference between us. But for now, that's irrelevant. We have the now -- at least two and a half years of it and maybe more if grad school works out -- and we can take things from there. We'll know by then what the right thing to do will be.

I might be making some horrible assumptions right now. But deep down, I don't think so. I believe I understand what's going on with you, and with me, and with us. Let's enjoy this with no guilt and no worries. If this is not what you want, I'll be okay with that, too. I owe you, and I care for you more than you can imagine. I will do everything in my power to make things right for you. I am confident that this feeling is mutual.

And to be honest, I discovered that I have a pretty dark side to my personality. It seems you also have a complimentary dark side. The two meshed pretty well last night. They're only part of who we are, and they're only a fantasy. I know that. I want you to realize it too. It's for fun, and nothing more.

I hope this note makes you feel better about what we did last night. No matter what, I have no regrets about any of it. Any of it, at all.

XOXOXOXO

Randi

PS: My dark side left your dark side a note. It's in my room, on the bed.

RN

I reread the note in disbelief. And I realized everything she wrote was true. How the hell did a 19-year old college student figure this out before a grown-ass 45-year old man ever did. Damn. And what about that other note -- that "dark side" thing. I walked into her bedroom and found it. It was in the middle of the mess we left on the bed, tucked inside a pair of panties that had dried cum caked in the crotch, placed in the middle of the stain on the sheets. Damn it was a big stain. I opened up the envelope and began to read.

Daddy,

I know I'm a bad, bad girl. Only a bad girl would have enjoyed having her Daddy's cock pumping in and out of her pussy as much as I enjoyed it last night. Only a bad girl would have cum so much and enjoyed being full of Daddycum as much as I did.

I know I'm going to make more in tips today at work. The men might love looking at my tits and my ass in that tight little uniform, but a freshly fucked woman is even hotter. They can somehow sense that their little waitress loves getting naked and getting fucked and that gets them all worked up and makes them better tippers.

They'll look at my big tits and even through my uniform shirt they'll see my nipples are all hard from thinking about getting fucked, and they'll dream about being the ones sucking on them and making them bounce.

They'll see me walk around and know instinctively that I'm walking funny because my cunt lips are red and puffy from being pummeled by a huge dick and that I'm tender from being fucked all night long. And they'll know that I loved it because I'm smiling so much.

And when they see me lick my lips, they'll know those lips have been wrapped around the shaft of a prick, and that I love having one in my mouth. They'll want to figure out a way to have me to feast on their dicks.

They'll glance down at my tight little shorts and somehow sense that my pussy is wet from my thinking about having a big, thick cock filling it like yours did last night. They'll know somehow that my panties are not just moist from my juices, but from cum still leaking from deep inside me. And they'll dream of being the next one to fuck me.

But what they won't know that they'll never have a chance. They won't know that it's not just my heart that belongs to Daddy. My tits do, too. So does my ass. And most of all, my pussy is Daddy's to fondle and finger and fuck and fill with nice gooey cum.

When I get home from work tonight, I'm going to have to take off my bra immediately, since my nipples will be chafed from rubbing it since they'll be taut all day long while I think about your cock. I'm sure I'll have to take off my panties, too. They'll be soaked from my juices running all day long while I think about how good your huge cock feels inside me.

When I walk around in front of you all naked like that, I know you're not going to be happy with me. After all, little girls aren't supposed to parade around in front of their Daddies with their big tits bouncing and tight pussies showing.

In fact, you're going to want to punish me for acting like such a slut around you. Making you walk around with your huge cock straining your pants is uncomfortable, and you're going to want to get comfortable.

I know you're going to want to punish me for being such a tease. If that means you make me pay for being a naughty girl, I'll have to endure it.

I'll have to let you take me back into the bedroom while you tell me how wicked I'm being. I'll have to let you lecture me on how it's wrong to make Daddy's dick all hard and you'll show me how huge and thick your cock has become because I'm showing off my body.

That's when you'll make me go to my knees and kiss that cock to show you how sorry I am. But after I suck on it a little while, you'll do what you did last night at make me lay down on the bed and spread my thighs. Then you'll take that beautiful cock head of yours and rub it up and down my slit. Of course, it'll be sopping wet by then.

That's when you'll take your cock and slide it inside me and stretch out my pussy lips once again with your thickness and proceed to fuck me deep and hard for a long time. My poor battered twat will have to endure all that punishment again and again and you'll force me to cum again and again and again before you reach the breaking point and pour out the contents of your aching balls deep inside my pussy.

I'll lay there on the bed with my cunt all puffy and sore from having my Daddy fuck me again.

I'll take my punishment like a big girl. I promise.

Baby

P.S. I know you're all hard and everything right now, but please don't do anything about it, Daddy. That big, thick, beautiful cock is mine, and so is all that cum. I want it inside me.

I smiled and looked down at my dick. Yes, she was right. I was stiff as a board. She really is a wicked little girl. I looked forward to this evening when she got home for work. I was going to have to punish her for her impertinence. But she was also right about one other thing. That cum was hers. And it was going to be inside her. Tonight.

The next few years were going to be fun. I was looking forward to them.