Backyard Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I understand Chuck."

I blushed and got warm at hearing that.

We took a tour of the house so we could get familiar with it. We went to the second and third floors first. There were bedrooms, some small for couples and larger for group play. We were told not to enter a closed room unless we had an invitation. We were free to use any room vacant when ever we desired. Chuck did not stop to introduce us to anyone so I did not get my kitty petted.

Each floor had a public Jacuzzi; in addition the rooms for group play having one. There were two Jacuzzis outdoors. We looked at the backyard from one of the third floor rooms.

There was a large swimming pool in addition to the bar-b-cue pit and an open bar in the backyard.

We returned to the main floor after finishing the higher level floors and Chuck said, "Ladies I will begin to introduce you to the guest. Prepare yourselves to be petted."

I could see from the bottom of the stairs as Chuck was pointing them out, a game room, internet room, dance floor, open bar, dinning room, kitchen and a quite area for chit-chat. There were sofas and big chairs distributed all over. Girls were riding guys in the chairs and one girl was being done doggie over the back of a sofa with some gawkers looking on. I was becoming warm and slightly embarrassed at the open sex. I was even curious wanting to see the girl being drilled with her uniform up her back and her butt cheeks and all else exposed.

What also caught my attention was the sexiness of all the girls. The oldest I saw must have been 40+ and the youngest 19 or 20. The youngest were in street clothes, the little they had on, so they had dates somewhere on the property and so did several of the mature women. It appeared the majority of the hostesses were 25 to 35 years old.

As we walked to the open bar, Chuck introduced us to people standing. I think he was protecting us as long as he could from the petting. We ordered orange juice.

After we had drinks in our hand we heard, "Have either of you two spotted someone that you would like to get to know more intimately before I introduce you to the pack of hounds?"

Amy spoke up and said, "Chuck there was a guy outside who had on sweats and one leg was white and the other black. I thought to myself half and half. He lit a fire in me."

"Sure Amy, that's George. Let go meet him."

I was surprised at Amy's comment. We walked to meet George. He was sitting in a lawn chair visiting with a white dude. When we approached, he turned his attention to us and Chuck. Chuck said, "George this is Amy a guest tonight and this is Heather her friend." We heard, "Step closer ladies so I can pet the kitty." That was going to be our first kitty pet. I gripped onto Chuck's arm tight as George ran a finger along the slit. I heard Amy moan.

We heard, "Lovely kitties ladies and Amy I believed you purred some. Would you like your kitty petted more?"

Amy was quite and then George stood and looked her in the eyes and said, "Come with me babe and let me make that kitty meow loud." He took her free hand and I stood with my mouth open ready to catch a fly."

Chuck said, "Roger meet Heather a guest."

Roger stood, walked over to me, reached up under my skirt and did the same as George. I gripped Chucks arm but did not moan because I was not that interested in Roger.

Roger removed his hand, placed the finger at his mouth that ran through the slit and then I heard, "Nice meeting you Heather. I hope we can become friends so I can drink more of your tasty juices; mighty fine tasting, Heather."

"Thanks Roger and hope to see you later."

Chuck was right, they would say something embarrassing. Chuck said, "Let's meet more guests to get you comfortable and if you see a particular guy or gal, point them out. Since having experienced black before and if you want two or more point them out and I am sure it can be arranged."

"All the people on the floor are available although they have a right to say no."

"Chuck I would like you if I can have you before someone else takes you and the guy that was doing the hostess doggie when we came down from upstairs."

"Sure Heather lets go find Sam."

As we walked to find Sam, Chuck stopped to introduce me to more people. He was right, the more that petted me the more comfortable I became.

Chuck spotted Sam at the bar. We walked up to him and with the usual intros his hand went under my skirt and a digit went deep into my sopping wet pussy through the slit in my undies. I gripped Chuck and moaned and moved my hips to get fucked by the digit.

We heard, "Damn babe you are in need aren't you?"

Chuck said, "She wants two of us Sam."

"Holy somollies Chuck, let's take care of her desire. I thought her pussy was going to eat my finger, it gripped so hard. Have you had the pleasure yet Chuck?"

"Yeah Sam, earlier this week. She has been with the brothers in Jamaica for two weeks. I have a feeling they broke her in properly so let's take advantage. We do not have to do any teaching."

Sam swung an arm around me, smiled and said, "Sweetie let's enjoy life as it was meant to be; a white chick for every black cock."

I had relaxed sufficiently to laugh and responded with, "That is why I am here to help in the crusade."

I heard, "Tell me, did Jamaica exceed your expectations, or did my brothers let you down?"

"Your brothers went overboard to make sure I would go back for a visit. I have been staying in touch by both phone and e-mail."

By then one of Sam's hand was on a breasts massaging it through the skimpy cloth. He had the nipple rock hard. I then heard, "Chuck I cannot recall when the last time was that we had broken in pussy for our meat on the first night here."

"It has been some time Sam. I was surprised to chat with her on the net a few nights ago. Someone is looking after us. Fresh meat and it won't scream or cry. Cannot ask for anything more. Life is good."

As we walked up the steps to a room, Chuck's moved a hand under my skirt from the back side and massaged the cheeks. I heard, "Awesome buns Heather just awesome. Jeez did you know you are wet to mid-thigh? Damn there will be no need to warm you up. You are ready to go. Are you going to keep us in suspense and not tell us how you want us to treat you or shall we take charge?"

"Nether of you has asked. One thing I want and I am sure you would enjoy is for both of you to be doing my lower orifices at same time. It's up to you guys who gets which hole first but for me I would like both of you to each have a turn at them. So how will you guys pace yourself."

"I will tell you what Heather. Sam and I will have a discussion over that topic while mixing a drink while you get out of those threads and hop in the Jacuzzi. Here is the room. What is your poison babe?"

"I'll take a glass of white wine preferably to dark."

"Coming up babe."

Sam closed the door and I headed to the bathroom to freshen. I was shocked at how soaked my black skimpy undies were. I rinsed them out and hung them over the shower head to dry hopefully. I put on a terry robe and headed to the Jacuzzi. The glass of white wine was ready and the guys were stripping. I dropped the robe and climbed in the tub.

After lowering myself, I took a sip of wine. As I was placing the glass at the edge the guys climbed in and one sat on either side of me. I noticed that Sam was hung a tad bigger than a white guy.

Sam said, "Chuck you sure have the gift to select prime meat. This slut is hot to look at. My hormones have gone into overdrive."

We then chatted about mundane things for awhile, like my Jamaican vacation that had their interest while sipping our drinks.

I lowered my head backwards to rest it in the cushion, closed my eyes and began where I had left off with Chuck at the RR.

The water level in the Jacuzzi was such that my nipples were exposed with the water being half-way up the breasts sides.

They were sitting on either side of me after getting into the tub and massaging a breast as I spoke. After about mid-way into my story, with eyes closed, I reached for the guys cocks. Finding them I wrapped my hands around mid-shaft and slowly work as if I was going to wank them to a finish.

The room was quite except for the water circulating and me talking. Both guys had a hand on a thigh. The cock became harder and harder with my soft manipulations.

Near the ending of the story, they moved and my breasts were sucked into hot, wet, warm mouths. I opened my mouth and out came, "Oh god," as the energy flowed from the nipples to my pussy. It wanted and need a cock in it.

Then hands went to the inside of my thighs massaging and moving to my pussy. I was still gripping their cocks. I assumed that I was going to be finger fucked by double digits as the fingers moved closer and closer to the entrance. Once at the entrance they wiggled them, teasing me. I had to say, "Please do it, stick them in, please."

I moved my hips to get them to shove them in and let out a scream as they both bit down hard on my hard nipples. When they had released the bite, the fingers were deep in me worming around. I immediately moved my hips to make sure at least one of them worked the g-spot.

I released their cocks and wrapped my arms around their bald shaven heads pushing them tighter to my breasts.

I soon orgasmed from the fingering. They broke the nipple attack as I was calming down. I heard Chuck say, "Heather, Sam will do you anal and I will take your pussy being he is smaller than me to get you stretched for me. We figure we are good for three cums at least with you. Our second cum we would like to deep throat you if it is okay. The third cum Sam will take your pussy and I will take your ass. If we are good for more you tell us where to make the delivery. Are you okay with the plan? Oh, we will let you decided the position for yourself, face down or face up for the double."

"Well guys I know I found that the best position for me and the guys on the island was me on my side and them on their side. Can you deal with that for the double?"

"Damn babe the brothers broke you in right. We sure as hell can dance to that music."

I asked to be excused to potty before beginning more play. I dried off on the way to the potty and then ran to the bed and hopped on it after returning. The guys were climbing on after me. I had taken my right side position when I heard, "Heather would it be okay with you to be on your left side coming from Chuck."

"Sure guys, I am comfy either side and Sam please lots of lube, its been awhile."

"No problem sweetie we wants this sandwich with white meat to be yummy."

Sam was the first to get comfy and I heard, "Sweetie raise your right leg and put you left in front some, until I get this lady pleaser in you. That's it, I just love ass holes and so much better if they are white like yours and damn you have sexy buns too, just the right amount of meat to fill a guys hands."

"Easy please Sam, use more lube please. God it feels like a baseball bat trying to get into me. Mmmmm easy, easy, easy, easy, mmmmm, easy, easy, Oh god, AAAAAhhhhh, ohoooooooooooo, don't move, don't move, let me adjust, whew.

"Sam I know the head is in, I felt the ring snap. Give me a minute and then feed me the rest of the piece."

While I was adjusting Sam reached across me and played with a breast. "Don't sweat it babe take your time. Just feeling the head in there feels so good on my cock. I guess it has been awhile huh?"

"Yeah Sam too long I see."

"Well sweetie, drop by every month and call me in between and we can keep it exercised if you would like; but not too often because we like it tight and to listen to you moan some as we feed you the merchandise. That makes the meat harder if you knows what I mean."

I had to laugh at his comments and in laughing; he shoved more of the merchandise into me, which was okay now.

I let out with a moan of pleasure. He then began small fuck movements to bury more of the black meat.

I reached for Chuck's cock and suck the head, while Sam was completing the feeding of the snake to me.

I heard then, 'Chuck you can feed her now, mines all buried deep in this lovely asshole. Your sure will like it I think. Have you had it yet?"

"No Sam, I am looking forward to checking that asset out."

Chuck scooted, moved my leg backwards and placed the head of his ten plus inches at the door and pushed the head in, then began slow back and forth movements to feed the rest of his cock to me. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of being used by two black guys simultaneously.

Chuck made himself comfortable. They both began with the slowest of movements I had ever experienced. Felt more like cock's twitching instead of moving. As Chuck's cock was going ever so slow over my clit with its massive length and ever nerve in my pussy responding I was lifting off to one of the fastest orgasms I ever experienced. That long drawn out feeling of the cock sliding over my clit seemed as if it would never end and the same going in.

I shuddered as it over powered me. They increased their speed before I could calm down and I had another body wracking orgasm. Sam was working one breast and Chuck the other at the same time with their hands. The pace on their part remained the same speed as I was calming down. Just as I gave a big sigh, they went into high gear. I was climbing with them. Sam came first and pulled me tight to him as he made his delivery with nice moans near my ear.

Halfway through Sam's delivery, with Chuck stiffening, burying his cock deep, groaning and filling my pussy with his hot nut juice, just accelerated my already falling off the cliff into blissfulness.

It took awhile for me to recover from the blissful state. Chuck and Sam had already disengaged and were at a table munching on sandwiches. I had no idea as to how the food got into the room.

I smiled, put on a robe, went to the potty room to freshen and then joined them drinking orange juice along with re-supplying spent energy.

While recovering they wanted me to continue with my vacation experience.

After maybe an hour into it Chuck said, "Heather, you have been well initiated. Here it takes some time for your gender to appreciate us and to swing like we like to swing. Look, I want to offer you a proposal. I do not want an answer now; I just want you to consider it. You saw the girls in the uniforms. They come here whenever they want to have fun. They have agreed that all of the guest have the right to feel them up for as long as she permits it but for at least two minutes minimum.

"The next thing they have agreed to do is if she accepts an offer from a guy to play and I emphasize if, she is open to any whim he desires excluding whipping, anything that would draw blood, passing out from pain, being asked to eat or drink body generated things other than cum.

"In wearing the uniform you signal that you are a swinger. In order for you to become a member of the hostess group besides agreeing to swing is to go through an initiation ritual. That means doing as many guys that ask, or ladies that ask to play. It is on a Saturday from 8 PM until you have completed the last person wishing to sample your assets. They each have 30 minutes time with you but it can be less and in most cases it is. In some cases a couple may come to you and ask for a favor like 69'ing with your gender while the guy does the potential hostess. The downside is that you will be raw, sore, drained, and exhausted. But you can stay for as much time as you need to recover. I do not need an answer now but observe the activities while here and come again as my guest to learn more. Now I want to deep throat you while Sam eats you if we may."

I sat there mouth agape. Was he asking me to be a slut for his friends?

Chuck and Sam stood, Chuck reaching out with a hand and led me to the bed.

I dropped the robe, climbed on so my head would fall back over the edge. I felt the bed move as Sam was crawling on it and looked up at Chuck stroking to make his cock hard. Every vein it was swelling as it filled with blood. His balls hung like bull in a farm field.

As I was observing Chuck, Sam slipped his arms under and around my thighs, lifted them, used his fingers to part my swollen lips and began to lick and eat me.

Feeling the activity and seeing him in the ceiling mirrors with his black shaved head buried at my mound and his butt in the air had my orgasm racing to happen. It hit me, my mouth flew open to moan and it was filled with Chuck's cock so it felt my moan. I heard Chuck moan in pleasure. After having gotten my breath, I relaxed. Chuck sensed it and shoved his cock past the gag point. His nuts were hitting my forehead. With knowing I was pleasing him and Sam pleasing me, I reached back to Chuck's butt to pull him closer as his fingers pulled my nipples from my tits. I moaned, Chuck fired, releasing the grip on the nipples causing them to burn. The big "O" hit me at which time Sam shoved two fingers into my anal opening and bit down on the clit. I lifted off of the bed, wanting to scream, "AAAhhhhhhh."

With my body convulsing, I was fucking Sam's fingers and Chuck's cock which just prolonged the orgasm surging back and forth in me. The guys let me calm before they extracted themselves. I woke covered with a blanket. The guys where watching a porn movie so I thought until I heard, "I see you like black meat Amy. Drop by more often and get satisfied."

I spun and ran to where the guys were and they had a grin on their face as Amy was taking it doggie from Nick, Chuck's brother. I went, "Wow she dumped George and is with Nick."

Then George appeared in view, scooted under Amy so he could eat her while Nick fucked her and she could blow him.

I heard Sam say, "I need a piece of that hot ass before the weekend is up."

They both laughed and I then heard, "Well Heather are you ready for another go, I am? Chuck said that your throat muscle milk him dry. I'm ready to see if he is right."

"I guess so Sam. Chuck will you be eating me like Sam did?"

"No babe, I want to watch Nick and your friend while you please Sam. I need to recover."

I chuckled internally as I headed to the bed.

I took the position again with my head back over the edge of the bed, reached for Sam's cock and gave the head a nice bath as it hardened. Sam was pulling and pinching my nipples.

In the back ground I was listening to Amy begging for more cock from Nick. That was turning me on knowing the feelings she was experiencing which was coming from a black cock stimulating every nerve in the love tunnel to a point they had to explode with a body shaking convulsion from the stimulation and a black tongue on her clit adding additional urges.

When Sam was good and hard I opened my mouth wide so Sam could fuck my mouth and make his delivery. When the cock had past the gag-point and hearing Amy beg for more cock, I reached for my clit with one hand and massaged it. I was humping my finger when I sensed Sam stiffing and shoving deeper into my throat. When the cock twitched to fire the volleys of jism, I orgasmed and moaned on his cock as more cum was shooting down my throat and waves of my own orgasm over powering me.

After recovering I slipped off the bed to watch Amy take it anal from Nick.

Chuck looked at me and said, "Well babe it appears you and your friend our twins in your likes. I'm looking forward to doing the same to you in a bit here and your friend tomorrow. Thanks for bringing her. I am sure Nick has told her about the hostesses and you two can come together to play with our guest. I want to watch you and her getting it on before you leave."

"Include me in that Chuck. Amy looks as hot as Heather here. Maybe they will let us fuck them while they 69. Can we Heather?"