Bad, Bad Girl!

Story Info
Five orgasms, did you say?
1.4k words
49.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing noon on Friday. I had the afternoon off because I worked overtime last weekend. I was looking forward to an afternoon alone to pamper myself in a couple of different ways.

I walked in and opened a can of beer. I sat down on my recliner relaxing and thinking to myself, "What should I do next?" I wanted to waste the afternoon before Rex came home for dinner tonight in the solitude I was about to improach.

The bathtub looked very inviting as I ran the water letting the hot water get Jacuzzi-like. I threw in some bubble bath and some scented oils to make my skin soft and supple.

I undressed looking at my naked body in the mirror. I became horny looking at myself.

Lighting some candles, I bent down to feel the temperature of the water. It was tepid and I climbed in slowing. Lowering my naked buttocks into the bubbles and slowly with the rest of my body, the water was inviting and soothing.

Drinking a glass of wine, I massaged my body as I was touching my breasts and my pussy. I began cleaning myself with a body wash as I was starting to relax and become aroused at my own touch.

"Hmmm," I thought to myself. "I think I'm due for a little more relaxation after this."

I climbed out of the bathtub toweling myself off beginning with my legs and working upwards. I towels off my ass and back and stepped into my slippers.

Putting on some of my favorite perfume and scented powder, I reached for my toys in the drawer. I walked over to my bed and laid down a towel over the sheets as I lubricated my three toys I was about to use.

Feeling particularly frustrated and tired today, I needed a really good orgasm. I couldn't wait till Rex came home later tonight to tell him of the escapades that were about to begin.

First, I inserted the butt plug into my ass hole. Knowing exactly the spot, it slid right in feeling erotically sensual and warm. Sweltering and feeling sultry, I moved it around in my hole a bit. I felt like I could have an orgasm with just the stimulation in my ass alone. But, I wanted the best kind of orgasm, not just a small one this afternoon.

The feeling was intense in my asshole was exciting me to a fervent state of mind making me warm and balmy all over in spite of just taking a bath.

I sat down and wiggled by butt side to side in a circular motion and then back around in the other direction. I squeezed my pussy forwards and backwards exciting my vagina and getting me provoked and stimulated. Stirred up and awaken, I knew it wouldn't take me very long to climax this afternoon.

I touched my clitoris and it was already very wet, drenched in my own slipperiness. Feeling very moist, I put my finger inside reaching for my g-spot.

Then, turning on my little vibrator with the pussy tease toggle on the end, I climaxed within a few seconds spasming in my anal and vaginal areas. I felt put out of touch with the rest of the world.

Lying down, I touched myself again moving my finger up and down my pussy slit. Turning the little toy on again, I climaxed to the point I was feeling a pain up my neck impounding the left side of my head. The pain was sharp and enjoyable knowing that masturbating myself was what was causing the streak.

"I should stop, I thought to myself," but, I continued to play with myself.

I couldn't stop and I didn't want to stop.

I was feeling an enormous sexual appetite, insatiable and with no physical outlet except myself. Ravenous for another orgasm, I placed my long dildo in my pussy. I rubbed it inside and then pulled it outside imagining the hard, unquenchable cock on a hard man.

I came voraciously. I was gritting my teeth and feeling the tension releasing from my neck and shoulders. My body was jerking a little back and forth. I was moaning with delight and frustration. I wanted further pleasure and fulfillment in compensation for my afternoon solo and alone.

I wanted another orgasm while feeling greedy and hungry satisfying only myself. In a moment of need and grasping for one more orgasm, I selfishly demanded performance of my stimulation, gluttonous for the relief and lust I was wanting.

I was just going to have to please myself one more time.

I miserly played with myself again turning my toys on full blast. I raised my ass as the butt plug slipped out. Miserly fighting with masturbation and my body's intensity, it still resisted giving me yet one more orgasm.

As benevolent as my pussy felt, I was determined to come again. Fighting and tormenting my most sensitive areas, I pressed deeply into my synch for the opportunity of one more time to please and fulfill my hunger, bountiful with yearning and thirst.

Struggling and frustrated, I almost gave up. But, I couldn't. I teased and tantalized my pussy taunting for more and more pleasure and release, totally gratifying my wanton desires.

"God, please," I thought, I have to stop. "I can't stand it anymore."

Finally released, an orgasm as frustrating and rewarding as the same time prevailed. The time I had put into it was worth it.

I was satisfied beyond belief but feeling guilty for depriving Rex of my afternoon alone.

I decided to call Rex at work. "Are you busy, honey?" I asked.

"Not that much," he said. "I'm wrapping things up and I thought I'd pick up some lobster and champagne for us tonight."

"Special occasion?" I asked.

"Maybe," he replied. "Anything in mind?" he asked.

"Well, I don't think I'll be up to much tonight. I just gave myself four orgasms."

"Tell me about them," he pleaded.

I went into the details of my afternoon in great detail, hearing him becoming breathless and picturing his cock getting hard and anxious for me.

"I'll be home early, you nasty girl," he threatened, his voice hoarse and horney as hell. "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson tonight!" he laughed naughtily.

"Well, I'm going to relax in my bed with a good book on sex and listen to some music. I just wanted to brighten your afternoon. See you later, Rex. Hurry home, honey."

When Rex walked in, he had a devilish look on his face.

"Hi, sweetie," I said smiling. "Did you have a good afternoon?"

"Not really," he said. "I'm home and now you need to be punished for being so naughty and leaving me so horny."

"Me? I asked, as he came over and began kissing me immediately putting his fingers into my pussy.

"Ah, you're still wet. Turn around you minx," he asked. You've been a very, very bad girl and I'm going to teach you a lesson."

He forcefully yet sensuously pulled down my panties. He lifted my nightgown and bent me over the stairway. He entered my pussy from behind. His cock was hard and inflamed with hunger for my wet pussy.

Thrusting into my already used pussy, I moaned and began to scream. "No more, Rex? I begged.

"Not so fast, my little sweetie. Remember, you deserve to be punished in the best way I know how.

I was getting so hot and bothered giggling and tugging away from him as to tease him.

"Fuck me hard and fast," I entreated. "Fuck me with that hard cock of yours till you cum fully loaded inside of me."

"Your pussy is so hot, you naughty, naughty, horny girl!" he exclaimed. "I'm going to fuck you so you'll never use those toys again."

He pulled my long brown hair back kissing my neck and fondling my full breasts from behind.

"Oh, God," he said, "You're such a great fuck."

"I'm cumming," I bellowed. "Stop, before I pass out."

He pulled out whispering to me, "Yeah, I'll stop alright but not till you weep with pleasure."

Powerfully and erotically, compelling to give me the best fuck of my life, he cogently inserted his hot, erect, swollen, jittering cock into my wet pussy again. He entered me with one long erect strong entrance shooting his cum deep inside of my pussy.

"I relinquish all control," I blushed. "I'll never be bad, [I mean good] again," retreating with a penetrating whelp and scream.

Cumming together in timing and in saturation, we rolled onto the sheepskin carpet kissing tenderly till we fell asleep in each other's arms vehemently enthralled in the minutes of lust that had preceded us.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, good, girl

A good, good tale from a bad, bad, girl--or is it the other way around? In any event, a pussy pleasing, cock raising story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Hot Vivid erotic fantasy!

Great story! You completely aroused me!

Keep up the great work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Young Woman's Secret Being a gentleman has rewards.in Erotic Couplings
Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 01 How can one be so turned on when having a period?in Fetish
You See Right Through Me A passionate tale of love and one woman's struggle to trust.in Interracial Love
The Gift A young princess is given a dangerous curse.in NonHuman
More Stories