Bad Break

Story Info
She gets car jacked while on break and more.
1.5k words
4
123.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers

I was sitting there, listening to the music in my car, having a little break from work. It has been a really busy day at the office; holiday season is upon us all. I reclined the seat, blasting the heat to full, fogging up the car windows. I relaxed a bit, turned down the volume of the radio so that I could possibly be able to take a short nap before going back into the crazy buzz of the office, my boss looking over my shoulder so that he can get credit for my work. Impossible to keep sane in that office, I thought, as I closed my eyes.

Then, there was a tap. I sighed, irritated that I can’t even spend my short break uninterrupted. I tried to roll down my window, but it was stuck. I couldn’t even see who it was, since the heat had fogged up my windows completely. I had to open the door, and there he was, pushing me over to the passenger side, shiny knife demanding me to not make a sound.

“I wouldn’t fight, if I were you. You see this? I’m not afraid to stab you with it if it will keep you under control.”

In shock, I wasn’t able to comprehend what was happening. I couldn’t think, much less speak. I sat there, dumbfounded.

“Good girl,” he said, “now put on your seat belt; we’re going for a little ride.”

“Please, sir. I have to go back to work. I will do anything – just let me go. I can give you money, my credit cards…”

“Now, don’t worry. I will make you do everything. If you’re good, you might even enjoy it.” And he grinned at me. He seemed normal. He was tall and big, someone that knows how to control. He seems to have a powerful body, muscles and pretty nice looking face. I wouldn’t mind dating him, only if he wasn’t so ragged and dirty looking. I am being car jacked, I told myself. I have to find a way out. He had locked my doors and he shut off the radio. He would hear me unlocking the door, so no way I was going to risk jumping out. I had to wait until he let me go.

My cell phone rang in my purse. It had to be the office.

“Don’t answer that” he commanded.

“Sir, I know it’s my work. I was supposed to go back in after the break.”

“Well, now, darling. You’re not going back, no are you? Don’t take the call.”

The phone stopped ringing, but a second later, it rang again.

“Take the phone out and throw it out of the car NOW.”

So I did.

He drove, it seemed, for miles. I had no idea where we were headed or even where we were. I was nervous and felt like crying. I needed to get out, get out, get out. I could feel him looking at me from the corner of his eye. Soon, he reached over, putting his right hand on my thigh. I sucked in my breath. The knife was right under his leg, ever ready to be sprung out to cut me.

“Please, please don’t…”

“Don’t what, hon. I’m not doing anything… yet” and so his moved his hands up, under my skirt hem, inching up my sensitive areas and in between my legs. I shifted so that he wouldn’t touch me, a huge mistake.

He pulled over the car to the side of the road, rage in his eyes.

“Now, stupid bitch, don’t ever move without my orders to do so. Don’t fight me, or you’ll get hurt, you understand? DO YOU?!”

“Yes, yes… I’m sorry. Please, don’t hurt me.” I was crying now, shaking in fear.

“Good. Now let’s see where I was.”

So his hands went back to my pussy, over my panties. His whole attention was to me now, since he didn’t have to worry about the road. He smoothed over my slit, rubbing the soft cotton material onto my vagina.

“Are you shaved, little whore? Why don’t we rip this little thing off…” and as he was mumbling to himself, he cut the panties off of me with his knife, looking into my eyes all the while. I was afraid of what he was going to do to me. He smelled of alcohol, his hair everywhere. I’m not even sure of how hygienic he was. Tears rolling down my face, I held my breath as he began to finger me.

His thick fingers roamed about my pussy, caressing and kneading, playing with my clit. In the passenger seat of my own car, I was frozen, having a stranger fingering me. He forced my legs wider apart, his right hand covering my whole cunt.

“Now this is the enjoyment I am letting you have for letting me drive your nice car.”

He kept his hand there, playing with me; all the while he backed into the road and drove on to wherever he wanted to go. He really pinched and played with my pulsing clit, and he inserted two fingers into my tight hole.

“Oh, baby, you’re really enjoying it now, aren’t you, little whore? You’re sopping wet…” and he kept pumping his fingers. In the silence of the car, I can hear the wet sound of his fingers against my cunt going in and out. The sound of my breath grew loader as his fingers forced me into pleasure I shouldn’t have.

“Ahuhhh, oh, no… please, oh, nooooooooooooo” and I was shivering in pleasure as he inserted another finger, bringing me to an orgasm. Throwing my head to the seat and rolling to the right, I tried looking out the window, tears still rolling down my cheeks as my legs were spread wide. He took his fingers out, and gave a final tap on my clit, sending a little shock through my body.

“That sounded wonderful, slut. Not face me and open your mouth.” And I did as told. As I opened my mouth, he inserted the fingers he fingered my pussy with. I tasted myself for the first time, and he slid it back and forth out of my mouth. I shut my eyes and dealt with it for the time being. Soon, it was clean and he withdrew his fingers. I was afraid of what was coming next. Then, we stopped. It was a little cabin in the woods.

He got out, ordering not for me to move. He got around the car, with a rope, and dragged me out. He inserted a gag into my mouth and tied my wrists. I was so scared; I could barely follow him as he led me like a little puppy into the cabin. The inside was dark, cold, and unreal. It had pulleys and sexual toys out and about. It seemed to only have a tiny kitchen, and the rest, he made into a sex room.

I was forced to stand, facing the wall as he tied the remaining rope to a hoop from the ceiling. With my arms up, he pushed me against the wall, my breasts pressed hard to the cold, smooth surface of rounded wood.

His breath hot against my ears, he pressed into me, his bulge as hard as the wood against my breasts. My panties were already gone, but he took off my shirt and skirt, ravaging my body. He spun me around, and kissed me, his tongue grossing me out. He felt so dirty, so insane. I could feel his cock through his trousers; he played with my breasts through my bra. He grabbed my thighs and hips, raising them up, and I cried out for him to stop, but nothing came out through the gag.

His dick sprang out of his fly, penetrating deep inside me as he pushed into me. Crying out, I tried to fight him to stop. My hands tied above my head, he was controlling my whole body as my back banged against the wood and raising me again and again, impaling me with his cock again and again. In his madness, he ripped my bra, he bent his head to suck my nipple and tongue my breasts. His matted hair rough against my face, I yelled and screamed into the gag, only encouraging him to get rougher, squeezing my ass as he fucked me harder and harder.

“Umph, uhhh!” was all I was yelling out… felt so incredibly helpless and small. His sweat was dripping onto my shoulder and rubbing against my face. He was grunting hard, and he screamed as he came, shooting his cum into me. He dropped my hips, and I nearly collapsed, only held up by the rope.

The cum dripped out of my cunt as he walked away, leaving me standing there, arms high. He went into a little room, I could only guess to be the bathroom. I was hysterical at this point, needing to take a shower, felt so dirty and used. I was so afraid of what was going to happen, my pussy in pain and tired. Tears were flowing down my face and down my naked chest.

He came out with a towel; he walked up to me, and wrapped me in it. He hugged me tight, telling me how much he was going to love fucking me and playing with me…

TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers