Bad Cards, Good Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers

Jorge was thrusting so hard my ass was rising from the coffee table with each thrust. His cock pounded my tender ass mercilessly. "Jorge."

"Don't talk, Rich."

"Jorge, fuck me. Fuck me like the little bitch that I am. I want to feel your cum in me." Jorge closed his eyes, breathing heavy. His cock filled me, completed my awakening. I was ready to take his load. I felt his warmth explode inside me as he arched his back and pulled our bodies together, his cock deep in my anus.

"Oh my god that was good!" he finally exclaimed when he finally caught his breath. I knew. I knew it was good the way he fucked my ass. It was his turn to have his dick sucked clean by his ass slut. I took it into my mouth, beginning to feel like an expert cock sucker.

"Hey guys." It was Tim. "The ladies texted, said they should be back in about half an hour." I was a little worn out and a lot sore. I headed to my room to put a bathing suit on. The guys were already relaxing in the hot tub, rum and cokes all around. None of us talked about what we had just spent the last few hours experiencing. I leaned my head back absorbing the feel of the hot tub and the bubbles swirling around. I wondered to myself if tonight would change our periodic poker game.

It felt like only moments before the ladies walked in the front door. Lonnie, Tim and Jorge hopped out immediately out of the tub and put on their robes. I was feeling drained and now alone in the tub. The other couples disappeared into their rooms. I sighed a deep breath, not sure how or even if to tell my wife Marie about tonight. I was pretty sure the guys weren't going to say anything -- but one never knows. I sensed someone else on the deck, opening my eyes I saw my beautiful wife standing at the edge of the hot tub. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Please do," did I say that too quickly?

Marie took a swig of my rum and coke and stepped down into the tub. She straddled my legs and my penis jumped to attention. It dawned on me that my own cock had not been pleasured yet. I smiled to myself as Marie's tongue slipped past my lips for a kiss.

69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers
12