Bad Exit Strategy

Story Info
Almost succumbing to fiancee's best friend.
1.8k words
3.95
11.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a story from my past remembered as well as I can because it's so kind of funny and awful at the same time.

*******

This happened just after I graduated, when I was engaged and trying to find the balls to get my way out of the relationship -- my fiancée, let's call her Janet, had recently made it clear she wanted children (three of them!) straight away. I'd told her I didn't feel I was in any way ready for parenthood, and wouldn't be for years, while she on her part had made it clear that the children issue wasn't negotiable.

I really liked her, I mean I thought at one time that I was in love with her, but I just wasn't prepared to start fathering children, and our whole discussion and eventually the conflict about it that developed, made me realize that we weren't very well suited to each other.

So I was trying to find the courage to just end it and walk away, and unfortunately I was having problems with facing this, and double-unfortunately, my one confidante about how I felt at the time was one of Janet's friends, this rather voluptuous brunette who we'll call Valerie, who I'd began to find I was very attracted to. Talk about having an escape strategy...

So as I was living in a different City to my fiancée, Valerie and I hung out while we discussed plans for ending my engagement. The best idea was really that I'd just talk to my fiancée and tell her that I wanted to end things, but I'd tried that once, and she refused to accept what I was saying and ended up crying hysterically, making me feel like a total bastard.

Valerie and I'd gone out for drinks a few times, and I was beginning to get the idea that her intention was more than just advice. She'd dress up really sexily when we were meeting up, and get very affectionate after a few Martini's.

At the end of most of those evenings, I'd drive or walk Valerie home, and at her door she would start hugging me and telling me it'd be all right and it was kind of hard to prize her off and refuse her invitations to come inside.

Anyway, so one day she invited me to a party at her friend Jilly's who lived a few houses away from her. Jilly was a rather beautiful slim brunette and a big flirt and always seemed to be transitioning new boyfriends in while juggling the old ones around. While she was amazingly beautiful she was also shallow, a bully, and sometimes a bit mean.

It was a wild party with a 'Vamp' theme, and most of the women had on fetish or overtly sexy outfits. I was actually surprised that Valerie was dressed pretty normally, but she did look good. There were floor cushions everywhere, and all the light bulbs had been removed except for a couple of dim blue bulbs in the hallways. Most of the light came from a bunch of candles in each room, and in the semi-darkness there was a lot of hooking up; many couples snuck off to the bedrooms for sex and then came back to the party part-dressed. If it wasn't for the emotional rock tied round my neck, I'd have been right in there having a blast.

I had a few drinks and tried to relax, but really I was still thinking about the fiancée situation, and couldn't shake my gloomy mood. Valerie stood with me in the kitchen for a bit and was being very friendly and trying to make me forget about my problem. She introduced me to several people, although I noticed that the only woman amongst them was Mary, her flat-mate.

She kept so close by my side all the time, that probably most people assumed that we were a couple. After a while we danced with a bunch of other friends of hers, and I managed to relax for a bit, but then suddenly everything came to a stop when the music system was kicked over and broken by two men who were rolling on the floor pounding on each other.

There was a lot of shouting and fights going on all over the house. It turned out that one of Jilly's current boyfriends had caught her in a bedroom with one of her prospective boyfriends, and various other male friends of both men were joining in battle. Jilly ran through the party in nothing more than a sheer bra and stockings held up by a garter belt -- I did happen to note that she was a total wet dream, a perfect figure to go with her stunning face -- and locked herself in her own bedroom. There was the sound of her moving furniture in front of the door.

So as there were scuffles and fights breaking out, most of the party rather broke up, and Valerie and I walked out onto the street.

"You can't drive home in your state," She said, and persuaded me to sleep on her couch. I did think twice about it, but then she was right that I'd had too much to drive safely, and I was going to be on the couch, out of temptation's way...

I lay down in T-shirt and underpants on the couch, just a thin duvee over me, and tried to go to sleep. Just as I was dozing off, I felt a cool hand slide under the cover and touch my leg. It was Valerie, and she was wearing noting but a thin black top, cut low with a lacy trim to it, and black thong panties. This could just have been what she normally wore for bed, but you could definitely also describe it as lingerie, and it certainly had an effect on me, she looked totally gorgeous. The top allowed her boobs to wobble around very invitingly and showed a lot of cleavage, and the crutch of the thong had all but disappeared.

"You're cold, come and snuggle," Valerie said, and whatever it was, the drinks I'd had, her lingerie, the constant flirting, or fatigue at thinking about the engagement situation, but I jumped up and led her back to her bed. Once there we were all over each other, and I was out of my clothes in an instant, and kissing her all over, playing with her breasts, with one finger trying to follow the thong part of her underwear to where it disappeared between her legs.

There was a banging at the front door, but we hardly heard it, and lay side by side, our mouths hungrily feeding off each other as I eased Valerie's top off and played with her nipples. I was rock hard, and shivered as her cool hand traveled down my stomach and grasped my cock, stroking the foreskin gently back and forth.

Then Jilly staggered into the room and started undressing.

Valerie was furious. "What the hell are you doing? Get out!"

Jilly had wiggled out of her dress by that time, and in nothing but the suspender belt and the bra bounced onto the bed. "Oh come on," She said, all slurry. "You've got a stiff cock in your hand, can't we share...?"

"Get the fuck out and leave us alone!" I'd never heard Valerie that mad, and she hardly ever swore.

"I can't! Peter (current boyfriend) won't leave and won't stop shouting at me, and Victor (prospective boyfriend) had to get driven to A&E to get his face fixed, so I'm sleeping here. Mary let me in. Come on, don't be a prude..." She reached out and also grabbed my stiffie, so that their hands were side by side.

"Jilly!!!" Valerie tried to tug my erect cock out of her fiend's hand, but Jilly tugged in the opposite direction.

"Ow ow, steady." My instinct was to pull away, so now there was a three-way force being exerted on my extremity, which was still very stiff because the girls were holding it tight and keeping the blood from flowing out. "Please..."

"Oh come on Val," Said Jilly cajolingly, "We can share it..."

"No!"

"Come on -- oh all right, you can fuck him first then. Hey, I've got a green condom in my purse -- we can put it on him and pretend he's the Incredible Hulk, I love doing that!" She was looking around vaguely. "Oh fuck, where's my purse?"

"No!" Valerie gave my cock an almighty tug. "You won't mess this up! Now get out!" She screeched, and slapped Jilly's face.

There was a huge intake of breath and then Jilly threw herself on Valerie. "You cut my face, you bitch!" She screamed, and they were suddenly rolling around on the bed really going at each other, hands flailing. I hopped off, stuffed myself back in my underwear and T-shirt before I jumped back on the bed and tried to separate the two of them. I was mainly concerned for Valerie, who was getting the worst of it.

Eventually I had Jilly pinned face down on the bed with my arms wrapped around hers, stopping her from throwing any more punches. Valerie's face was tear-stained and a mess, and she went to the bathroom, where we could hear her sobbing quietly.

"You're fine," I told Jilly, "You're face isn't touched."

"I know." Her voice was an amused whisper from somewhere under the sheet. She gave a sexy little sigh. "Hey, you wanna do me quick while she's in the bathroom?"

I laughed as I held her down on the bed, and slowly her breathing slowed, and she began to snore.

Valerie and I found her bag, and got her door keys, and then I walked Valerie to Jilly's house, and we let ourselves in. There was nobody in, and so I put her to bed in Jilly's bed and drove home -- I'd taken a few stray slaps during their fight and felt quite sobered up.

Having come so close to cheating, I went to visit my fiancée the next day and told her what I needed to tell her. Janet cried hysterically, hit me, begged me not to finish things and made me feel like a total bastard, but I told her I wasn't ready for children, and that we had to finish with each other, and I walked out. At least it was over with.

I didn't ever call Valerie again, and she didn't try to get in touch with me either. She stayed friends with Janet, but I heard that her friendship with Jilly didn't recover from that night.

*******

Unfortunately this is a true story. For the record, I wouldn't under any circumstances have gone along with the threesome, I've never had the classical male fantasy of two women at the same time, and especially not with the gorgeous but vile Jilly.