Bad First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you asked so politely," Jake laughs. He grabs a handful of the net and pulls hard, making me jerk forward. Like a pet being dragged, I'm forced to follow him towards one of the many shelves. As I'm being pulled, someone slaps my bare ass from behind. When we reach the shelves, Jake grabs a pair of scissors. Closing my eyes as I fear him cutting me, I don't want to watch this. I feel him putting the scissors inside the net just under my breasts. Slowly he cuts a large circle, with each cut the pressure gets lessened. He finishes the hole, which is much smaller than my breast. With his rough hands and sharp nails, he reaches in the net to grab a handful of my breast, then forces it out. My breasts pops out, or should I say, its squeezed out. It still hurts, but it's nowhere as bad as before. Then, he does the same for the other, poking it out from a hole.

"Look, that better?" Jake orders, making me look down at my bare breasts, sorry, my tits, hanging out, red basketball net lines pressed hard into them. This sight is one I can't believe I'm seeing. Me, naked, bound in an old, dirty basketball net, with my tits out and helpless. "This is a much better look for you," Jake says, pushing me so I stumble back to the front of all of them again. Now the other two get a look of the object with her tits hanging out, so they can laugh and make fun of me.

"It's only a start," Jake comments, and begins searching again. Mark reaches out and grabs the net on my stomach with both hands. He moves my side to the left, then to the right, making my tits sway and jiggle. The girl laughs as he keeps this up, going faster, making my breasts bounce more. Jake returns after he finds something and hands them to his friends.

For a moment I get tense as all three come at me at the same time. Then I see what they have in their hands; markers. The girl moves the faster and immediately uncaps her marker and begins to write or draw on my left tit. Jake moves behind me and out of sight, but I feel the felt cap moving against my still red ass. Mark kneels to my right side and I feel him draw a wide circle on my stomach. All three draw/write on me with their colored markers for a long while, laughing as they do, suggesting different things to write or draw. Several minutes pass as I stand there quiet, looking upward with my one eye, unable to look at them as they do this.

Finally, Jake seems to get bored and moves to sit back down. Mark does the same after a few moments, but the girl keeps going. After she does my breasts, she moved to my womanhood, then my arms, and now my legs. She has a very cruel and intense aura around here. It's clear she is getting some sick sexual pleasure from this.

"Look at how we improved you," Jake says and I look down. For starters the girl drew a bulls-eye target thing on my left breast with the nipple as the bulls-eye. On the other breast she wrote 'big o' titty' in fat letters with what looks like fingerprints of someone grabbing the breast. Written on my stomach and the net, Mark drew a huge circle and the words, 'I'm fat here.' It points out what I know very well, I don't have a flat stomach, but I'm not fat. He did the same on my hips and thighs. There are crudely drawn penises aimed at my womanhood from both hips, and the girl drew eyes above my vagina, making it look like my womanhood is alive. The girl at the moment is drawing what look like stick figures fornicating up and down my legs.

Jake and Mark sit back in their chairs, watching the girl go, with wide sick smiles. Then they light up the joint again, showing they are not scared of me yelling or running, nor of anyone stopping them. I've never felt owned before, but this is what it is. Jake owns me. My personal space, my wants, are all gone. What makes the feeling worse, is that somewhere, deep inside, I sorta like it.

"Alright, Jugs," Jake says in a causal tone, giving me a new name. "I'll give you a choice," he muses. "This is a very important choice too," he adds. "You have to choose to enter have my dick up in ya pussy, or we find something in the room and put it in," he states, motioning around to the equipment on the shelves. Panic grips me at the sound of this. I feel my eyes widen and my mouth drop. This makes everything else they've done seem minor. Horrible pictures of them putting crude, odd shaped things inside my most precious part flow though my head. Again, I wish this was a nightmare I could wake from.

"Y-y-your p-penis," I answer in a soft choked voice. "Wrong," Jake calls out like a game show buzzer. "The correct way to answer, is my dick," he corrects. "Y-your dick," I say but he ignores me. "So you choose to have not only my dick, but anything else we want too," he announces as he stands. "Amy, go find something interesting," he orders, and like an obedient friend, she stops drawing on me and rushes away.

"Please," I plead. "Just your dick," I beg as he walks towards me. The thought of getting raped is bad enough...well, actually, it's not bad. I hate to admit it, but a part of me wants it. It's like my body is craving it to complete the feeling of being owned. It's sick, perverted and horrible, but I feel that arousal inside me. But the horror of being violated by something other than a penis is almost more than I can stand.

"Please!" I beg, my voice almost a squeal. Jake only smiles as he grabs my hair. With a handful of it, he yanks to pull me forward. Using my hair as a leash, he leads me to a shelf that is almost empty, but is dusty and dirty. "Go on, bend over and get in there," he orders, positioning me in front of it. All I do is stare at it. First, it's not long enough, if I do in, my head will hit the wall. Plus, the dirt and dust will be wiped all over me. And if I do go in, without the use of my arms, I'll be stuck! I'll have no way to pull myself out. I'll be stuck there until something pulls me out.

"You want to be a good little coward, right?" Jake asks, "Or you me to get mean?" He asks, sounding upset. I have to stop myself from scoffing. Does he seriously think he hasn't been mean yet? After all he's done to me? Feeling like the coward he calls me, I begin to lean over, and partly fall into the shelf. I fall on the space, which only makes my breasts feel like they've been crushed. Once I'm bent, Jake pushes my ass, making my body move forward, the top of my head hitting the wall. Next, I feel my legs being kicked apart roughly. The thought that my womanhood is being seen like this makes me close my eyes in shame.

"This will be good," the girl says to herself, no doubt finding something for me. Now I hear the sound of a zipper being undone, and then pants being pushed down. In all my life, I never even pictured me having sex in my school, and here I am, in school, naked, written on, with dust and dirt clinging to my throbbing breasts.

"Perfect height," Jake comments happily, and then presses his member in between my cheeks. My body tenses, but there's nothing I can do, and honestly, I want it. He teases, by sliding his hard member up and down my crack, almost treating it as if it was a weapon. The sensation of this makes goose bumps run all over me, and I almost consider saying, 'quit playing!'

Then he places his member at my womanhood, and I almost moan. My face burns again at the thought I almost moaned like a whore, and he hasn't even started. "OOOOooooohhhhhh," I say in a long moan as he slowly pushes himself inside. It's a feeling like no other, a controlling force sliding in me, filling me with warmth in a place that has never known it. He goes in deep and keeps himself there, enjoying the feel of my pussy, as he calls it, and the way it clings to him. I'm actually surprised he did make fun of how wet I am.

Jake pulls back, which makes me gasp, and then thrusts forward, making me moan again with a shudder. He starts now, thrusting in and out, starting slow, but getting faster and faster. He's barely even going when I feel waves of glorious warmth run over me, making my body twitch and jerk while my eyes roll. An orgasm like I've never felt before hit so fast I could never have prepared myself for it. Fast intense waves that I can't handle move over me and then stop as fast as they start.

And then Jake really starts. A clapping sound, much like when he was spanking me echoes around the room. He keeps a steady strong place as he fucks me on this shelve. All the times I've made love before, my partner always went too slow and made sure to be gentle and make sure he didn't hurt or break me. But this...this isn't love, this is sex. Crude, hard, fast, glorious sex. He's not being gentle at all, in fact, I think he is trying to break me like a horse.

The top of my head starts hitting the wall with every thrust, making a thud, thud, thud sound. I'm unable to help the moans and groans of pleasure and pain that come out of my mouth as he keeps going. Stopping them would be like trying to stop my heart from beating. And they only get louder when he pulls my hair to lift my head. Now my forehead hits the wall with each thrust.

My womanhood begins to feel raw and tender as he goes on, and on. I've lost track of time, but at least 10 minutes pass with him going and going, picking up speed. No one has ever gone this loud and steady with me before. And my small body rocks squeals on the shelf, smearing dust and dirt all over my stomach and breasts, making me itch in a way I never thought I would love.

Jake begins to huff now, making the sounds that every man does when he's about to cum. Yet instead of finishing, he keeps going, only getting faster. He picks up the speed to an almost unbearable level, where I have to bite my lip not to scream. He's fucking me so hard it feel like my body is being crushed like an accordion. He's trying to shove his dick far enough inside to reach my stomach.

Then it happens, I cum. If I wasn't bound with the net, I would be flopping around like a fish. This orgasm is so hard I almost pass out. My entire body feels like it was dunked in a hot tub filled with pleasure. I feel so hot I could melt an ice glacier. Wave after wave hit, going off like fireworks, filling me with not just physically pleasure, but emotional.

I open my eyes, no telling how much later, and find that I'm still bent over in the shelf, but Jake's not fucking me any longer. My body is still burning hot, but I can feel the cold of the metal shelves and the itch of the dust. Now I'm aware of the sticky gooey feeling that's moving slowly between my butt cheeks. Jake came. But not inside me. I think he came high in between my cheeks. Then my emotions tell me yes, he did because it will drip down and mesh against everything down there.

"Wow, this bitch...just wow," Jake says almost in a pant. From the sound of it, he enjoyed fucking me almost as much as I do. This makes me feel so proud in such a perverse way, a way I can't explain logically. "You want in?" Jake asks, and Mark replies, "No, I don't do sloppy seconds." To this, I'm actually disappointed. As sad as that sounds, I wouldn't mind being fucked again. I wouldn't mind if I was fucked for 12 straight hours.

"Plus man, we got to go, school's gonna let out in a bit," Mark informs. I should feel horrible and sacred that I missed not just gym class, but more all the rest on my first day, but I don't. Right now that doesn't matter. All that matters is that I am owned. I am helpless. And I like it.

"You find anything?" I hear Jake ask. "Oh yes," the girl replies happily. Her happy sounding voice sounds so mean, and I begin to worry about what she's found. The boys doing this to me is blissful ownership, but her is shameful and scary owning. A hand grabs my hair and shoulder then slides me out of the shelf. As I'm slid out, my breasts make a squealing sound as they press against the metal, and I can see the trail of missing dirt behind me.

My legs are still very wobbly, and I almost fall to the ground, but Jake keeps me upright by holding my hair. Standing on display again, I find I'm not ashamed of my breasts any longer, which have to be covered in dust. They are more like prizes for these people. I've tried so hard to hide them, but if they had their way, they would make me show them off. Jake, with Mark helping, drag/carry me back to the bare wall where this started. They press my back to the wall and Jake steps in front.

"Alright, here's what's going to happen," Jake says, looking in my eyes just like a man talking to his dog. "Amy's gonna give you some, well, what you might call homework," Jake teases. "You will not remove them or mess with them. You will keep them on until you get home, you understand?" Jake orders, and I just nod my head faintly, having no idea what he's talking about.

"I'm going to give you some clothes to wear when we are finished, but you are to go straight home. You will not stop to get your bags or talk to anyone, especially teachers. And I don't care if anyone notices you, you head for your home," he orders, and slaps my cheek as if I wasn't listening. Again I nod, but faster.

Amy, steps in front of me with a very evil grin as Jake moves to the side to hold me. My eye dips down to see what she's holding in her hand. It's a clip of some sort. It's a small, dull metal clip, the type that teachers use to bind a pile of paper, but bigger. My eyes widen as she grabs my left breast with her hand, digging her nails in to hold up the breast. What's worse than the nails is that her hand is so cold it hurts.

I'm forced to watch as she lifts the breast, then slaps/pats at it crudely to get the dust off. Next she extends her tongue towards it, while looking me dead in my eye. Like she's licking an ice cream cone, she licks my nipple with a long lick, leaving her saliva over it. Then she puts my tender nipple in her mouth and sucks a hard, painful suck, no doubt leaving a red hickey that will last for days. And her completes her goal, as I feel the nipple get painfully hard.

In a fast move, she puts the clamp on my hard nipple. Sharp pain shoots up the nipple straight to my mouth, and someone puts a hand over my mouth to hide my scream. The clamp bites down hard, squeezing the tender nipple in a way that it shouldn't be squeezed. As I gagged and muffled, I hear Amy laugh as she drops the breast and the clamp sticks out.

The other breast gets the same exact treatment. It's first slapped and patted all over to get the dust off, leaving the breast red and a bit swollen. Next is the long lick, but this time she starts at the very bottom of the breast and licks all the way up. When she sucks on it this time, she also bites, leaving red teeth marks around my breast, but doesn't break the skin. Now the clamp is added, biting down on the nipple even harder than the first. Instead of letting the breast drop, she bats it to the side with a slap as if my breast was a tetherball.

Without stopping, Amy slaps the insides of my thigh, signaling she wants me to part my legs. Instead, I try hard to keep them together as a way to fight the pain on my nipples and I've deathly scared of what she might do. My nipples hard bad enough, I can't have her hurt my womanhood!

My efforts are worthless and the two strong boys each grab a leg and pull. Once they do, I don't even bother to fight. This is just part of being owned I guess. Nothing is safe, every part is out and helpless for her evil intension.

"There it is," Amy sneers, and I feel her cold hands part my lips, or to correct myself to what Jake wants, she parts my pussy lips. Showing no signs of modesty or compassion, her cold fingers pinch my clit. This sends shivers up and down my spine as he pulls on it, the cold trying to freeze my most sensitive place.

Another scream comes out as I feel a clamp biting my clit. And again a hand is placed over my mouth stopping the sound. I howl, twitch and jerk from the pain, but it's hopeless, I can't move. I have to take this, and their laughter as they do this to me. The effect of the clamps is horribly painful, but pleasurable as well. It's like some deep dark part of me knows that I deserve this for all the pleasure I received.

"Watch her," Jake grunts when he sees me looking up, trying to block out the pain. Before I even start to move, he yanks my hair to look down at Amy. She is kneeling in front of me, smiling like the Devil. Her closed fist is waved around teasingly, like she wants me to guess what's inside. Then, raising it up some, she opens it to reveal an old plastic whistle with a lanyard, what looks like a jump rope handle, and a pen. I'm lost to why she's showing me this, but it comes quickly what she's about to do. She's going to shove them inside my pussy.

Immediately I start to try and wiggle free again, finally starting to fight. But it's too late and useless, I'm stuck. I can't even scream because of the hand over my mouth. I'm forced to watch as Amy laughs and places the whistle against my pussy's entrance. She holds it there, making sure I feel the old dirty coach's toy, then without warning pushes it inside. It's so cold and sharp, it feels like every part of it is poking against me. And what's worst, the lanyard is hanging out like a deformed long tampon string.

Next she puts jump rope handle against my opening, holding it to look like a small dildo. She teases by making a circle with it, rubbing it along the sides of my opening. With no attempt to be gentle, she pushes it inside, making the whistle go deeper and making me shudder. As gross and humiliating as this is, a part of me wants to moan. The handle is so wide and big I'm sure plenty would use it as a sex aid. Amy uses a single finger to push it in all the way inside me, until it disappears. My poor pussy feels violated and filled in a very unnatural way.

The pen is pressed in now, with no foreplay at all. It lightly scraps the side of my pussy as she moves it next to the handle. With the pen next to the handle, it feels like my pussy is being stretched. I've never had anything inside of me that hasn't come out just as fast. The feeling is both horrible but interesting. To add the final insult, Amy pushes the pen cap inside me as well, wedging it along the pen. And despite the whistle being so far in, the lanyard still partly hangs out.

The two guys hold me, as I feel pain mixed with pleasure. I look at my used and abused body, and instead of the girl I've always known, I see a piece of property. A piece of property to be owned and used, abused and humiliated. The shame I felt earlier is gone as I feel free in a way I've never known. But I don't ever want anyone to know about this.

The boys let me go, and I just lean against the wall, my legs spread to try and ease the objects inside of me. Still feeling the horrible biting feeling, I can't believe I can't take them off until I get home. For sure they will be numbed. Even the marker drawings will take days to scrub off.

Now Jake, Amy and Mark all move around the room, gathering their things, I think. From the corner of the room Jake picks up something from the floor. Amy is picking up what I think is her backpack and a purse. And Mark just stands looking at me, until I see what he's really doing. He's taking a pic of me on his cell phone. Since he's holding it so long, I guess he's not really taking a pic but making a video for his own personal amusement. I'm almost positive it'll be out on the internet by tonight, but I don't do anything.

"Here," Jake barks as he throws some clothes at my feet. From the look of it, it's a gym outfit, much like the one I had, but these are old, dirty and huge. They look like they were for some short jumbo football player. "Those are the clothes you will wear," Jake orders as he walks to me. He moves to my right slide and grabs the net by my shoulder. He jerks and yanks down on it, in a very rough way. Then, not being gentle in any way, he forces my right arm out of the net to be freed.