Bad Fortune of a Poor Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers

The blond lieutenant's move had a massive effect on the country. The white people knew what the black men were preparing and riots filled the streets against the big-dicked men. Khaled knew that the black generals were not going to invade Wimpmen town again and that his final rival was the blond ox lieutenant and his henchmen. He knew his attack against them would put his bastard brothers in danger but he didn't care. As a man, he didn't want to be like his father and end up a slave to some big donkey cock. He wanted revenge against the people who destroyed his life.

What Khaled didn't know is that the final chapter of the war he was waging with Salim and his parents against the military hunks was going to get a lot more complicated, especially when the love of his love, the bust beautiful big-breasted girlfriend Penelope will come back to the big picture again.

The events of the last few hours were beginning to take their toll on Khaled. As he barged in to the headquarters of the blond stud, he didn't expect the defense he received. The four lieutenants grabbed him and took the gun from his hand.

"You did this to my father you son of a bitch. You sent him to a trap to get what you want," screamed the enraged young man at the shirtless blond stud.

As he puffed his cigar in Khaled's face, the blond man asked him: "What did your macho dad do when he had the chance to get away from the black men who raped him?"

Khaled couldn't respond but he tried to break free and attack the blond man.

"Take him to the cell with his friend, men," ordered the blond lieutenant. "Thanks to them, this whole town is under my power, finally," laughed evilly the hunk.

Khaled was stupefied as he found Salim in the prison cell also beaten. He told him that the blond military man was clever enough to realize that they were coming after him when they finished with the black tyrant so he did a preemptive strike to retain his power.

A few hours later, the blond man entered to the cell where Salim and Khaled were imprisoned with a young beautiful woman. Khaled's blood froze in his veins as he recognized her as his wife who was seduced by his late friend Mansoor. Penelope was a beautiful brunette, tall with big breasts, like all the women in this tale.

A cigar in one hand, his strong blond face, blue eyes and strong jaw facing the two defeated men, the blond soldier flexed his oversized biceps and held the busty babe by her waist grabbing her next to him and kissing her neck.

Without saying another word, Fawzi went behind Khaled's wife, and with one thrust, tore her bra to shreds making her big jugs jiggle from the impact. As they were jiggling, Fawzi, with his hairy big blond arms, grabbed the massive tit flesh in his hands and squeezed them until the poor wife winced in pain. Mauling them for a few minutes, the look of pain on Penelope's face was mixed with pleasure as her rosy nipples engorged and her breasts got sturdier from the man's manipulation.

Then, Fawzi made the horny wife take off her skirt and panties to become totally naked.

As he looked the cuckolded man in his eyes, the blond lieutenant took a hand and began groping the woman's cunt savagely and firmly. Penelope was so horny she laid her head on the muscular shoulders of the man violating her body. Khaled watched as the alpha male played with his wife's pussy and clit, penetrating her with his index finger while her finger still had the wedding ring on it. Khaled didn't dare look his friend Salim in the eye from the shame he was feeling.

After finger fucking the defenseless woman for a few minutes, Fawzi found that her cunt juices were abundant so he made her lean on a desk her butt facing her husband and his friend and he positioned himself behind her.

Squatting on the ground, Fawzi grabbed the wife's tight ass globes separating them to get better access to her honey pot. Without hesitation the bald man began eating the wife's pussy from behind as she moaned in ecstasy. As he fucked her with his experienced tongue, he would tell her: "Your pussy is so delicious and wet you fuckin slut."

She would moan and tell him to eat her fuckin slit and fuck her with his thick tongue. The couple in heat would hear Khaled's sobs and grunts as they continued their illicit affair in front of the poor cuckold.

Taking off his pants, the stud showed the two men his big hairy blond ass as he held his throbbing thick huge delicious baby maker in his hand. The cigar in his mouth, the blond stud with the perfect blond wavy hair penetrated the waiting wife's cunt in one thrust sending her to heaven.

"Soooooooooo GOOD!! You are so big. You fuckin handsome stud, fuck me in the cunt. I wish you never take it out. I love your fuckin cock. I worship you. PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEAASEEEE fuck me harder give me your cock."

A few minutes later, the woman winced in pain as she felt the blond man take out his cock with a plop. "Suck it whore."

The wife obediently knelt in front of the man's huge muscular thighs and began sucking his massive donkey cock as she caressed his tight eight-pack abs.

"Your wife is so hot man. I am gonna show her what a real man does to a woman like her."

Grabbing her by the hair, the lieutenant raises her with his firm biceps on his veiny arms and injected her again with his cock.

"Yesssssssssss!! Mount me you stud. You are the stallion and I am your mare."

The stud gritted his teeth on the cigar as he showed his magnificent stamina to the woman he was enjoying. Half an hour later, the stud bellowed as he emptied his melon-sized balls in the fertile womb of the wife. In the heat of the ejaculation, Fawzi began kissing and biting the woman's breasts leaving permanent love bites on them.

As he unmounted her from his thick steel pole, cum freely flowed from her filled cunt on the ground. Penelope knew she shamed her husband so she didn't look him in the eye as the blond master took her anal cherry and made her eat his load and filled her stomach to the brim with his thick sperm.

For the next two days, Khaled had to endure seeing the super stud fuck his wife in her three holes and deposit massive amounts of his virile sperm in her body. And every time he would climax, haled would hear his wife begging Fawzi not to come in her pussy because she is unprotected. But after 30 fuckings in two days, Khaled had no doubt that his wife is already carrying the child of the bastard muscular blond man.

Two days later, Salim took Khaled to the corner of the cell and told him he should prepare himself because they were going to escape in a few hours. Khaled asked him how. Salim replied that his father Dr. Mohammad was preparing a surprise for the stud.

"But isn't your father like a wife to Fawzi now? You saw how he fucks him in the ass and made him suck his big fat cock?"

"Dad told me he was working on an antidote for the elixir of these studs. He tried it on himself and it worked. He has been secretly delivering it to all the men of the town who had fallen prey to the big cock lust. They should be gathering now and preparing their attack. You should forget your wife. She is a lost cause now that she is pregnant with the lieutenant's baby. You should escape with us."

Khaled knew that what Salim was saying was true. A few hours later, the revolution began city-wide and the five blond studs didn't expect such an attack so they fell pretty fast to the wrath of the townspeople. Two of the blond studs were killed during the confrontation while the other two were trialed with their leader and imprisoned for all the offenses they committed against the country.

Like that, the genetically engineered men were defeated but not after humiliating and degrading many honest and macho men. They fucked mothers and impregnated them with their superior seed. These mothers fell in love with the muscular handsome hung beasts especially after carrying their children in their wombs. The fathers were also made to turn gay and suck the cocks of the superior studs and even take it up the ass. These experiences damaged the fathers forever and few were able to get an erection with their wives.

These events made the women all across the country search for better studs to satisfy their needs even after the defeat of the genetically engineered studs.

As for Khaled and Salim, they decided to leave this town forever and go find work in another town. They vowed never to marry again or even have sex again because they knew that women will choose men with bigger cocks always and they didn't have what it takes to sleep with a woman. They would get the same fates as their fathers.

And that is the tale of the bad fortune of the poor father. Everywhere around the world, the father is defeated by a stronger man, a more muscular man, a more handsome man or most importantly a man with a bigger cock and balls. The mother will always end up falling for the boss or the neighbor or the bully and she will always cuckold your father with a child from the cock of these alpha men. This is the bad fortune of your poor father!!

fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers