Bad Girl

Story Info
You willingly gets punished for a mess.
1.5k words
4.02
54.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers

I came home from work tired. As I walk into the house searching for you, I undo my tie. I find you reading in the living room. As I bend over to kiss you hello, I notice the black lipstick you are wearing. The black lipstick is your signal to me that you are in the mood for sex, and not just normal sex but some hard core S&M that you love so much. I start to look around for an excuse to get you in the basement to our playroom. Looking around I find some magazines tossed on the floor.

“What the hell have you been doing. This place is a mess. I’m going to have to punish you now. Go get ready and be in the basement in five minutes or I will even be more angry than I am now.”

Looking up a me with puppy dog eyes but a wicked grin you say, “Yes Sir.”

I go down to the basement and look around. We have a small collections toys down here, everything from whips, nipple clamps and even some strap-ons for when she has some of her female friends over. In the middle of the room we have a four point restraint set up. The restraints are set up so you are standing but you are spread wide. That is where I’m thinking of starting when she gets down here.

I keep my suit on but loosen my tie. I pick up the nipple claps and sit down waiting for her to get here. I hear her coming down the stairs and I can tell she has her stilettoes on. Where I’m sitting, I have full view of the stairs, and I am rewarded with the beautiful view of her slowly walking down the stairs. Her feet are the first I see, the 6 inch stilettoes and her stocking-covered feet. Then I see the garter straps and her closely shaven pussy. I can see the lips already parted so I know she had been playing with herself before she came down. As she continued down I saw she was wearing her black corset that pushed her breasts up and out. I started to get an erection just from watching her come down the stairs.

She comes all the way down and looks to the floor as she walks towards me. Once at me she kneels down at my feet and apologizes for the mess, and that I can do to her what I wish.

“Hmmmmm, really now. Then maybe I should just make you clean it up and go to our room for the night.”

“NO!”, she screams.

“I mean, I might not learn from that. I need to be punished for what I did.” she quickly corrected with a evil smile.

“True so let me think. What should I do. Hmmm. Get over to the restraints now!”

She stands up and moves over to the restraints and slowly bends over giving me a hard-on inspiring view of her ass and pussy. Once she has her ankles and one wrist in the cuffs she looks over to me.

“Please Sir, I need help with the last one.”

Keeping the nipple clamps in my hand I go over to her and face her. Not knowing where to put the nipple clamps, I reach for her nipples and make sure they are nice and hard and then with a moan from her I clamp them on to her nipples. I love the look of the tip of her nipples poking out of the clamps and I bend over and give them a quick lick before I do the last cuff.

Slowly I start to walk around her trying to decide what to do to her. I noticed her ass quivering and I decide that is where I want to start. I pick up the wooden spoon we have down here and walk back to her.

“Are you ready for your lesson?”

“Yes Sir, I deserve what ever you give me.”

“That is the attitude I want to hear.”

With that I give her ass a good smack. She lets go with a moan/scream telling me she loves it and I know she wants more. Again and again I smack her ass with the spoon until it is beet red. I run my hand over her ass and feel the heat from it.

“Do you think that is enough punishment for now?”

“No Sir, I haven’t learned my lesson yet?”

Looking at her ass I decide I want it. Going over to our toy area I get the lube and as I walk back I unzip my pants. With my cock out I get right on her backside. My cock can feel the heat of her ass.

I whisper into her ear, “ I’m going to undo your wrist cuffs and you are going to get on your hands and knees. You will do as you are told right?”

“Yes Sir.”

She does what I told her to and I look down at her ass and pussy spread wide open for me to do what I want. I put some of the lube on my cock and kneeling down I slap my cock on her ass, making sure to get some lube on her tight hole.

“Are you ready for me to fuck your ass?”

Getting no answer I ask her again. When she doesn’t answer this time I reach under and grab the chains of the nipple clamps and give them a pull.

“Oh God yes! Fuck my ass! Take it now! Make me your bitch!”

With that I slam my cock into her, all the way in one stroke. She lets out a scream but at the same time she starts to move her ass back against me. I still have the chains for the nipple clamps in my hand and as we fuck I start to give them little pulls. That just increases her paces fucking me.

I feel her hand working under her, rubbing her clit. Pinching it like she likes when we play this way. I know she is getting close to cumming because her ass is working my cock, milking it. Now I’m keeping a constant presser on her nipples, knowing that is what she wants. With my spare hand I reach up and grab a handful of hair and pull back on it. She moans in pure pleasure.

It is then I feel her ass clench on my cock, and hear her finger get flooded with her juices.

Screaming, because she knows I love to hear her cum, she starts to let herself go cumming. As she is cumming I pull even more on the claps, sending her over the edge. I’m still pumping in and out of her ass and I start to feel the cum rise in my cock. I want to cum but the rule we have is she get to decide where I cum.

“Baby, I’m ready to cum too.”

“Come here I want it in my mouth.”

I slowly pull out of her ass, enjoying the feeling and the view. Watching her ass get pulled out as I withdraw from her ass. Once out I just look down at her ass, watching it slowly loses the shape of my shaft.

I stand up and start to finally take my suit off and stand in front of her. I look into her face and see tears of joy. Further down I see her nipple are beat red from the torture of the clamps.

Taking my cock in her hands she slowly starts to run her hands up and down the shaft, running her fingers over my balls. Sticking her tongue out she lightly licks the underside of my cock. Running the tongue around the head she savours the taste of my pre-cum.

“You really want to cum don’t you?”

“Yes baby I do, please let me cum.”

“That isn’t the answer I was looking for.”

Knowing what she wanted I grab her hair and pull her on my cock.

“Suck it now bitch and take it deep into your throat!”

With that she goes to town on my cock. Working it like she knows I like. Taking me deep and then running her teeth up the shaft. Sucking the head and milking my balls. My hand grab her hair tighter as my orgasms get closer. Finally I can’t talk anymore of it and start to cum.

Shooting it down her throat. She pulls back some so she can taste it on her tongue. Showing me the pool of cum on her tongue she closes her mouth and swallows it all.

Bending down I kiss her on the head, “Now go clean yourself up and the mess upstairs. I don’t want to have to discipline you again.”

“Yes Sir, I hope I learn from this lesson. Don’t know what you might do to me next time.” she says with a wicked grin.

Watching her sweet, and now well fucked ass, as she walks up the stairs, I think to myself that I’m a lucky man.

ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers