Bad Girl

Story Info
A Master disciplines his girl.
2.4k words
4.01
77.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotori
kotori
35 Followers

As she stood at the kitchen sink washing up the tea things, Thomas approached form behind and put it arms around her, gently nuzzling her neck.

"Please!" she said with some agitation, "can't you see I've got to finish up here?"

Thomas stiffened, surprised at her rebuke of his affections. His arms fell slack and he stepped back.

"There's no need to take that tone with me, young lady," he said.

And then Hoàng started to cry. "I'm so sorry, really. It's just that I've got this paper due in the morning, and I realize that I'm not as far along as I thought, and oh, fuck, I'm so sorry for speaking rudely, it's just..." Her tears flowed unembarrassedly and she turned to hug Thomas. But he did not reciprocate.

"You should have said something," he said coolly. "Now stop this and go do your work. You know that takes precedence. I'll finish up here."

"But this is my chore," she whimpered through her tears.

"Please don't contradict me again." His voice was angry now. "I've given you a command: go do your work."

Seeing that she was not gaining any traction with him, she turned to exit the kitchen, her face burning with shame. "When you finish, bring the paper for my review. And be prepared to be disciplined." He turned on the water and immersed his hands in the dish suds, not commenting on her whimpers as she sidled off to the study to work on her paper, shutting the door behind her.

It was just after midnight when the door opened and the young woman emerged, a printout of her work in hand. Thomas was reading in the lounge when Hoàng entered the room. He didn't look up from his book, but merely extended his hand to collect the paper.


"Stand on the table and strip whilst I read this," he commanded without emotion.

The girl surrendered the document and kicked off her thongs before mounting the coffee table. As Thomas read, Hoàng pulled her t-shirt over her head, and tossed it on the side chair. She then removed her bra, allowing her breasts to breathe freely. She hated this part of being disciplined: while she loved being naked in Thomas' arms, she found this random nudity was humiliating. Next came her jeans, which she eased over her hips and stepped out of, again tossing them to the chair. She hesitated only slightly, steeling her nerve before removing her panties, and Thomas' voice startled her.

"Leave them, temporarily," he said coldly without looking up.

"Yes, sir," she said wondering if he'd noticed her moment of hesitation. She pulled the waistband of the string bikini panties taunt against her clean-shaven mons, the labia delicately outlined under the white fabric. Hoàng took a bit of comfort being able to keep her sex clad for just a little longer, but she couldn't help wondering how she would be disciplined; her thoughts strayed just enough. She wasn't surprised to find herself growing slightly moist. Thomas reached for something beside his chair, and still not looking at her, tossed the object.

"Here, put this on," he said dispassionately. It was a leather collar, one Hoàng knew well and loved--it was a symbol of his possession of her. She remembered the day he presented it, and how happy it had made her to receive it and give herself to him. Although she knew that there would be a price to pay for her earlier indiscretion, the presence of the collar assured her of his continued commitment. When Hoàng had fitted the collar and adjusted the D-ring in front, Thomas finally looked at her.

"You hurt me deeply," he said calmly. "You should have told me earlier about your deadline--I asked how the work was going." He got up from the chair and walked around her.

"I'm sor..." she started to say, but he cut her off with a sharp smack to her left buttock.

"I'm talking now; don't interrupt." Again, his voice was totally drained of emotion--it frightened her. "Look straight ahead and listen. I'll let you know when you may speak." Another slap landed on her cheek. "You have been a very bad girl," he said.

He continued:

"You've been a very bad girl, Hoàng, and I'm very disappointed. It was quite rude of you to spurn my caresses, inconsiderate not to tell me about your assignment and disrespectful to speak to me in the manner you did. You should be turned out into the street to run with those silly boys you used to date, insipid and callow youths. But while your lack of consideration for me and my feelings is profound, I've decided a simpler punishment would be appropriate." Thomas reached beside the chair again and withdrew a dog lead, a chain of flat metal links with a clip at one end and a leather hand grip at the other. "Don't get excited; I know a spanking isn't a punishment for you. By the end of the night, I hope you'll be adequately chastened." He snapped the clip to the D-ring of her collar and allowed the cold metal to hang between her breasts and dangle between her legs. "Get on your knees, Hoàng."

A single tear coursed down the girl's face. She got to her knees, spreading them just enough--as she'd been taught--to allow Thomas to pass his hand between her legs should he chose to do. She was not surprised therefore when she felt his fingers stroking her dampening sex through the flimsy fabric of her panties. Hoàng was not expecting what happened next, however. Thomas reached for the lead which hung in front of her and pulled it back, causing the chain to nestle against her moist lips. He pulled tighter, the metal links parting them, pushing the fabric between her cleft. Pulling upwards, the chain split her arse cheeks as well and she felt the cold metal against her spine.

"Take this," he said, putting the leather grip to her mouth. "Hold it between your teeth and do not let it slip." In order to hold the lead, her head was forced back slightly--if she leaned forward, the chain tightened against her clit and ass. Thomaslit a few candles and turned off the electric lights. A thin sheen of perspiration gleamed on Hoàng's skin. She felt Thomas behind her, his hands on her hips, then pulling at her panties, stretching them tighter. And then he ripped them, tearing them across her arse, slowly ripping the fabric away from her flesh, exposing her arse and hairless pussy. She gave a little involuntary jolt when she felt the metal chain touch her clit.

"Nice and tight?" he asked. She couldn't answer verbally but merely nod, the act of which caused the chain to pull tighter between the folds of her labia. "Very good," he said, walking before her, feasting his eyes on her body, bound and gagged. "One more touch, and then my masterpiece will be complete." Thomas leaned in and sucked on Hoàng's left nipple, causing it to pucker and puff. He bit lightly, evoking the nipple hard. Then he turned his attentions to her other nipple, with much the same effect. "Feels good, doesn't it, Hoàng?" he asked causing the girl again to nod.

From his pocket, Thomas withdrew another chain, far more delicate than the rough links which pressed Hoàng's clit as she nodded. At either end were mechanical devises with thumb-screws and padded anvils. Nipple clamps, Hoàng thought; oh god, he's been planning this. And indeed Thomas had. He again leaned into to suck one nipple between his lips. It stiffened involuntarily. He withdrew, and placed the devise over her nipple, turning the screw tight to pinch her nipple. A jolt of pain, shot through the girl from nipple to groin, tingling her clit. Thomas applied his tongue and lips to the other nipple, pulling back and setting the other devise.

"Beautiful," he said, leaning back to admire his handiwork. "My bad little girl is quite ready for her punishment. Bend over, on all fours."

As she bent down, the chain pulled tightly against her tender flesh. Thomas stepped in front of her and removed his belt--an old, wide brown leather belt, the tool marks of some long lost design now barely visible. It was more than ten years older than Hoàng, but she knew it, she'd been the recipient of more than one smack from it. There were pleasant memories of its sting, and the arousal it caused deep within her. Tonight, she was afraid of it, though. She'd never seen Thomas this angry or cold.

He removed his shirt, and tossed it aside, then doubled the belt and flexed it before her eyes, causing it to snap. Hoàng's eyes were fixed on the ring which pierced his right nipple, the sheen of perspiration on his skin in the candlelight. He smelt rough and intoxicatingly male. Her pussy moistened further as he stepped behind her, out of sight, and she waiting to the leather to touch her exposed buttocks.

"You insolent little slut!" he barked seconds before the strap crashed against the soft meat of her arse. "Ungrateful bitch!" he called her as another blow struck from the other side, the pain searing her, overwhelming her senses. The heat was unbearable and she began to cry. "Don't drop that chain, you little cunt," he ordered as the smacking leather landed across the top of her right thigh, Tears flowed down her cheeks, splattering the table top as they fell even as beads of her juice collected on the chain that split her pussy. Another blow landed on the left thigh and she sobbed silently, biting hard at the leather bit in her mouth to muffle them. Thomas again stepped into her view, gently slapping the belt against his open palm.

"I guess I should fuck you now," he said casually, and Hoàng nodded violently, the chain slipping against her clit. "You'd like that, eh?" Again she could only nod. She wanted to tell him how much she desired his cock inside her, how hot her pussy was, how wet for him. Oh, daddy, yes, she thought, please fuck me. She willed her thoughts to him, she wants him to take her forcefully and fuck her without mercy. Her mouth and pussy and arse were his to fuck. Oh, daddy, please, please fuck me.

"But that would be too easy, you evil girl." He undid the buttons on his jeans and let them drop to the floor. His cock protruded rudely, he was quite hard from the act of thrashing her so. The shaft shone with his slick pre-come. A leather device ringed the base of his rod, straps dividing and separating his heavy, come-filled balls. She so wanted him in her, her pussy ached to engulf it. "No," he said, beginning to stroke himself, "that would be too easy, too good for you. I'll just make you watch." He stood inches from her face, masturbating, his cock stretched tight, disappearing in and out of his fist. He squeezed out a large drop of pre-come onto his finger and painted her lips with it. She longed to lick, to fully taste, to suck his fingers, but daren't drop the leather lead in her mouth. Please, daddy, fuck my mouth, she thought.

Thomas grabbed a fistful of her long black hair which easily touched the table due to her kneeling position. He wrapped the long silky strands around his cock and continued to masturbate, now just inches from her face. She wanted to feel the large purple head pierce her, she wanted to feel the bulging veins against her lips, his balls against her chin. More than anything she wanted to taste his sticky, chalky semen in her mouth and down her throat. She cried, the sobs unable to transmit her burning desire for his cock. Please, daddy, please. Fuck me, fuck me, daddy.

And then, yes. Oh yes, he took the bit from her mouth, replacing it with his cock. He tugged on the chain as he fucked her face, causing an unbearable friction on her clit. Oh god, she was going to come. He thrust his hips roughly, holding her head tight, gagging her with his cock as he tugged the chain in rhythm with the motion. She was going to explode. The heat on her arse and thighs, the burn of the chain on her clit, the spice of his sweaty, slick cock in her mouth.

Hoàng felt him stiffen, oh yes, daddy, come in my mouth. Her own orgasm was nearly there, don't stop, daddy, stroke my clit, make me come. And then the white gooey ejaculate hit the back of her throat, he was coming and that triggered her release. She sighed and moaned as a violent surge racked her pussy and another jet of his come exploded in her mouth. Hoàng sucked him firmly now, coaxing out every precious drop, she was his cocksucker and she was coming again too, the burn on her arse, the pinching of her tits, the ache in her pussy, every nerve in her body on fire. Thomas pulled out, his cock against her cheek and nose, offering his balls for her to lick. Her mouth finally free, she hungrily lapped at his dangling scrotum, the saltiness of his perspiration and pre-come filling her senses.

"Oh, baby," he panted, "oh my good little girl." He hugged her now, and she felt...what? What was the word? Reclaimed? Yes, her punishment was over, her reclamation complete. She was his again, body, mind and soul.

"Oh, daddy, I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"There, there, now. No more tears." Thomas leaned in and kissed the salty drops from her cheeks, kissed her eyelids and forehead. He had released his grip on the lead and helped her to kneel upright. He hugged her again, the nipple clamps clacking against the ring which pierced his tit. He unhooked the chain from her collar dropping it to the table-top with a fierce clatter, demounted the claps from her nipples, and then picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. There, he laid her flat on her belly, the crimson strips on her buttocks and thighs screaming in the darkened room. Reaching for a bottle of aloe, he ever so gently spread the soothing ointment on her throbbing flesh. "I'm sorry, baby doll; forgive me."

Unsnapping the leather harness from his softened genitals, he lay down on the bed next to her, and kissed her lips. Hoàng parted her mouth and offered her tongue to his even while her hand reached down to caress and fondle his cock and balls. "My good little girl," he said, surprised to find himself growing hard again already.

Hoàng smiled to herself, contentedly. "Please, daddy," she now said aloud, "please fuck me."

kotori
kotori
35 Followers