Bad Girl

Story Info
You punish your bad girl.
1.5k words
3.85
107.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You attach a chain to my collar and pull me to my feet heading towards the basement steps. For once i do not feel the shiver of anticipation but one of dread. i can't forget the way You looked at me....the coldness in Your eyes. Once we reach the basement You tell me to kneel. You walk to a table and return with handcuffs. i hold my hands up and You fasten them tight. i moan slightly at the pain and You tell me that the tightness of the cuffs is the least of my worries. You insert a ball gag in to my mouth and tell me to bend forward with my ass in the air. i hear You moving behind me but don't know what to expect until i feel one of Your fingers probing around my tight hole. As You insert another i move against them. With Your free hand You slap my ass hard and tell me to stay still. The slap brings tears to my eyes. Then you remove your fingers that have been lubricating me and i feel another pressure against my hole. Bigger this time than Your fingers and i realise that it is a butt plug and from the feel of it one of the largest You have used on me. i want to pull away but know i am in enough trouble so brace myself as You slide it in. Gently at first until the initial resistance of my muscles has passed then You push hard so that the full length is in me. i moan again at the intrusion but realise that it is long but not filling me.

My relief disappears as You inflate the plug so that it fills me past the point of comfort.You attach the cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling and you go to the wall and turn awheel that winches the chain up. i rise to my feet and You stop as i am balanced on the balls of my feet. Then you turn and leave the basement. As i hang there i am scared but i start to feel a familiar tightness in my stomach and a slight throbbing between my legs. i know that i am wet and that whatever happens will be at Your pleasure and my just punishment for having disobeyed You.

You reappear having changed. Now You are wearing a black leather thong and a black leather basque that is pushing Your magnificant breasts up with the tops of Your nipples visible over the top and completing the outfit a pair of thigh high boots with 4 inch spiked heels. Looking at You i just want to kneel at your feet and beg forgivess so You will allow me to touch You but it is too late for that. You manouver what i think is a wooden bech over beside me and attach it securely to bolts on the floor. As i look down i realise it is not a bench but a pole of wood, on legs, about 3inches wide with the sides turned so that from the end it is a diamond with the sharp edge pointing upwards. Along the top are leather straps. You move to me and lifitng my left leg put it over the pole so that it is between my legs. i can still balance on the balls of my feet without coming into contact but with a sinking feeling i know what is coming, and it won't be me. You then lift my right leg and buckle it behind me and do the same with the left. All that is keeping me from the sharp edge is the chains hanging above my head. my arms are starting to feel uncomfortable but i realise i would rather that than what i know is to come. As a final touch You stand in front of me with nipple clamps. You reach up and start to pull and twist my nipples till theya re hard and attach the clamps. Then You attach a string to the chain between them and pull until my breasts are stretched and fasten it off around the end of the pole. i try to lean forward to relieve the tightness but cant. There is a red hot pain in my breasts and i can feel tears squeeze from my closed eyes as i try to breathe slowly agains it

Slowly you lower me onto the pole. The sharp edge cuts into my clit and along my pussy lips. i cry out from behind my gag...it is excruciating. Then You raise me so that the pain in my clit eases as the pain of by nipple pulled tight washes over me again. You continue doing this lowering me suddenly so that i crash onto the pole and yanking me up. i want to scream for You to stop but know that if You stop now then it is over. i have to accept my punishement and atone. You lower me once more so t my clit is against the pole and then tie the string tight so that i experience both at the same time. Then You pick up a leather flogger and begin to whip my body. You are sweating with your exertions as you leave Your marks on my skin and through the haze of pain watching You, i know i want to lick You clean of the sweat. Inspite of everything i feel aroused. Finally You stop and breathing hard tell me that You need some refreshent and you leave me there. As i hang there the slight numbness my body had achieved dissipates and my nipples begin to ache and my skin throbs where Your lashes had touched it. After what seems like hours you come back carrying a tall glass of water. You sip it and my mouth is dry as i focus on the sweat around the glass. i realise how thirsty i am. You know this and make me watch as you drink the contents down .

Then You raise me off the pole and loosening my breasts, release my legs so i am standing again. My legs tremble but i try to keep my balance to ease the ache in my sholders. You take away the pole and lower me to the floor and unhook my cuffs. I slump exhausted feeling unable to move or even lift my head. You call to me. You tell your slut to get on her knees and crawl to you. I look up and and You are now lying on cushions on the floor and have taken off your thong. You tell me to come and say sorry properly to your Mistress. On shakey knees and hands i crawl to You and kneel between your legs. You remove the gag and tell me to drink if i am thirsty. I lower my head and smell Your musky scent as my tongue reaches out and tastes You. i lick your clit and feel your wetness agains my mouth. You lie back with a sigh. i contimue to lick and move down to Your pussy and move my tongue in and out of You. You begin to moan and raise Your hips as i move further back to your other hole and begin to lick hard. i force my tongue into the entrance. You are writhing and i move my tongue back to your clit. You wrap your legs around my head so i cannot move from my position. As my tongue and mouth work my chin is moving against your pussy. You are so wet that Your juices cover my face and i revel in feeling them smeared on it. i am finding it hard to breathe but i don't care. All i want is to give you pleasure. Your body tenses and you cum hard Your legs tightening around my neck momentarily till i think i am going to pass out then you realease me and i fall to my side gasping for air.

Some time passes then i am aware of You moving forward and tell ing me to kneel. i find the strenght to do so noting that despite the pain between my legs i am wet. You reach between my legs and feel it but tell me that i am to be given no release tonight..or for the next few days. You lift my head and look deep into my eyes. i so want to kiss Your luscious mouth. You tell me that i should have known better than to have an orgasm without Your permission, and you find it incredible that i had sought to have one with another. You tell me that if i had wanted that experience You would have provided for me. You attach the chain to my collar and half drag me over to a small foam pallet by the wall where you attach it to a link there. You remove the nipple clamps and i gasp as the blood runs into them. You loosen the cuffs slightly and pumping up the anal plug You walk to the door, and telling me to have sweet dreams turn of the light and leave me...to ponder what the next few days have in store.