Bad Girl

Story Info
Boyfriend teaches cheating partner a lession.
1.2k words
3.44
53.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Notlih Hotel, Room 331. You are to wear the backless black dress, no bra and no panties. Stockings a must, knee length black boots. 7.30 - Don’t be late.’

7.30 , a knock on the door. I tell you to enter, the door isn’t locked. You walk into the room head bowed. Your dressed as instructed in the email. Your voluptuous body always looks great in that dress. It shows your breasts off to great effect. Your long blonde locks tied up into pig tails. Nice touch I think to myself. I must remember to show my gratitude later. You stop in the centre of the room, by the edge of the bed. You don’t look up at as I lift myself off a seat which is in a corner of the room. I walk over to the miniature bar. As I pour myself a whiskey I ask if you know why you’re here. ‘”I’ve been a very naughty girl” you reply. Your voice is weak and slightly trembling. ‘That’s right’, I say adding two cubes of ice to my drink,’ and do you know why you’ve been naughty?’. “Because I’ve had another man and his juices in my mouth”. I walk over to you, stand behind you. You can feel my breath on your neck. You know I have to punish you know before we can move on? You mumble your response. I place my glass on the floor, grab your pigtails and pull your head so your looking at the ceiling. “Punish me pleeeeasssse” you beg. I let go of your hair, resisting the urge I have to kiss you. Picking up the glass from the floor I walk back to the chair and sit down. I tell you to undress slowly for me. You peel the straps off your shoulders, and gradually slide your dress down over your breasts, down your midriff, letting it fall. It catches on your boots but you release it and as it hits the floor you kick it away. You stand very still, hands held behind your back, your eyes staring intently at me. ‘How could you go with another man, I enquire. Who’d have you and THAT body but me?’. I know this is a complete lie as you have such a stunning body. Your ample chest is heaving as your breathing gets heavier, your nipples erect with anticipation, your sweet pussy getting wet. Ohhhh you look so fucking good naked, especially in those come fuck me boots.

‘Get on the bed, spread your legs wide and masturbate for me’. I take another sip of my drink as you climb onto the bed. You lay back and spread your legs. I can see that your already wet as you start to caress your tits. You moan as you squeeze your nipples. One hand glides down your silky smooth skin to your pussy. I can feel my cock getting hard as you tell me how wet you are. You rub two fingers around the outside of your pussy, spreading your lips further apart, your engorged clit begging to be played with. You wet the fingers of your other hand and move it down. As you begin to rub yourself off, my cock has become rock solid. Your moaning becomes louder and faster, your rubbing harder as your body begins to shake. You move two fingers down further and insert them into your now glistening wet pussy. They slip in with ease as your back arches, welcoming their arrival. Your hands are working in symmetry, furiously pounding your clit from the outside and inside. My cock feels like its about to explode as I down the last of my drink. Your moaning is becoming louder, faster and more breathless. I undo my belt to free my cock from the restraints of my trousers. I start to rub my hands up and down my shaft. You fingers push in deeper as your hips push back in perfect rhythm. I know you love watching me wank myself as much as I you, but your eyes are closed, lost in the moment. ‘WHO’S YOUR FUCKING DADDY NOW BITCH?’ I scream as my own motion becomes faster. “ YOU, YOU’RE THE DADDY, YOU’RE THE FUCKING DADD, OH YES, YES, YES, DDDDDDiiiiieeeeeeeeee!” you reply as your body shudders and your pussy tightens around your fingers. I get off my seat and discard my trousers, now rubbing my shaft furiously as I can feel myself about to come. I move over to you, order to leave your hands exactly where they are, and straddle your midriff. I grab your tits and squeeze them firmly around my cock, now at bursting point and saluting directly at your face, and rub hard bringing me to climax in seconds. ‘YOU Dirrrrrrty whorrrre’ .I empty my sack, my hot spunk spurting on your flushed neck and on your face. You look beautiful lying there under me, your eyes full of fire and contentment. I climb off the bed and stand in front of you as my erection begins to wilt. I take your hand, your fingers still in your sticky pussy, and bring it to my mouth, insert your fingers and lick your juices off. As I do so, you lick some of my spunk off your chin.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and order you to stand up. You stand up in front of me, spunk running down between your breasts and trickle of cum running down the inside of your thigh, only stopping at the top of stocking. I rub my hand up to wipe the cum off but you flinch at my touch. I sit back and look you in the face. You smile, and I can’t make out what your thinking, but you step forward as if offering yourself to me. I push you back and tell you to stand still. You look disappointed. I stand, remove my shirt and square up to you. I grab the back of your neck and pull you towards me and kiss you hard. The thought of our juices mingling in our mouths is stirring my cock back to life. You reach your hand down to help it along but again I have to push you away. ‘Your punishment is not done’ I tell you. I sit back down on the bed and tell you to bend over my lap. You do as I say and as you rest down I can feel the heat of your body on my legs. I raise my hand and firmly spank your backside. Your body jerks at the impact but you say nothing. Again I spank you, harder this time, and again, harder still. You whimper. I slap you again, firmer still, you beg my to stop. I know now your enjoying your punishment, we still have our codeword for when you do want to stop. Two more slaps and your arse now looks red raw. One final slap and I tell you to get up. ‘Sit on my lap’. As you straddle me we kiss, this time a lot more intensely. Your tongue works its way down my neck, around to my ear. Once there you whisper that you really are sorry. We hold each tightly. ‘ I know my dear, I know’.