Bad Girl

Story Info
You need to punish her little girl.
2.8k words
3.78
111.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garth
Garth
6 Followers

The breeze is stirring through my hair as W/we drive along in Your vehicle. i no longer care where the road leads because You have already pulled me from reality back to where this whore belongs, in Your realm.......

It started in Your home where You brought me in, dragging me by my hair, down the stairs and into Your dungeon. Your words telling me what a naughty little girl that i've been, that i'm such a fuck-pig whore. How Daddy needed to teach His little girl a lesson for being such a cock-whore.

Arriving into Your realm, You throw me roughly to the floor, dragging Your beautiful Cock out of Your pants and shoving it down my throat. Not even noticing that i can no longer breathe or that i am gagging as You rape my cunt mouth.

When You feel You have had enough fucking my cunt-mouth, You then rip my shirt from my body, exposing my bra and command me to stand and take off my pants. I now stand before You totally exposed. You pull out a knife and slit my panties and bra off, releasing my giant breasts for Your pleasure.

i find myself on my knees again, "put your hands over your head, cunt, clasp them at the back and hold your hair up for Me, " You demand. i quickly do as i'm told, head bowed, hands behind my head, naked before You.

Pulling out a long length of rope, You begin to bind me, tightening down my breasts so they stand swollen and red before You, binding my hands behind me, and placing a gag into my mouth.

Then the clamps are placed on my nipples, chain hanging between my breasts, You tighten them down tighter, making them almost unbearable.

The lights go out as You place a blindfold over my eyes. my legs begin to tremble and You push me down so that my face is against the cold, concrete floor.

i feel the floor on my nipples, making the clamps bite in that much harder and hear You walk around me. my ass is plugged already, so You begin to take a belt to my ass.

"What a fucking pig whore you are, do you know that?" you taunt. "My little girl's only good for fucking; being used."

As You speak, You mark Your words with single stripes across my cheeks. i hold my breath as each strike crosses my ass, lighting a flame, leaving bright red welts in their wake.

i feel the tears building, but do not allow them to fall, i don't want to displease You Daddy. When You've completed using my ass as You desire, You grab me at the bind in my wrists, pulling me off the floor. Draping something over my shoulders.

You then grab me tightly by my hair and as You march me back up the stairs You whisper into my ear, "my little fuck-whore needs a good using. That's all Daddy's little cunt is good for anyway. i have a surprise for You tonight my little bitch."

i feel the cool of the evening air on me and follow You to where You place me into the passenger seat of Your car. The breeze is stirring through my hair as W/we drive along in Your vehicle.

i no longer care where the road leads because You have already pulled me from reality back to where this whore belongs, in Your realm.

The drive is quiet, no words or instructions are spoken and i sense that i am to remain silent as well. i keep my body still, as i am led by my Master to wherever it is that He has devised to use me tonight.

Soon, the car slows to a stop. i am roughly removed from the vehicle, walked a short way, then forced to kneel again. Under my feet, i feel the grass.

Daddy has chosen to be giving to me, but as i kneel, i begin to feel the soft grass giving way to the minute rocks hidden in its depths. The drape is removed from my body, and i am grabbed again by my hair and forced to crawl where You lead.

Walking on my knees like this seems to take an eternity, and i try to keep up with You Daddy, but i stumble and receive a sharp smack across my back as well as a scrape to my arm. "Clumsy fuck-hole, cum-dump!" You chide me.

"Pick up the pace before Daddy changes His mind!" i move faster now, panting, little beads of sweat forming on my brow, embarrassed that my Daddy should have to chide me for anything. The swaying of the chain dangling from the nipple clamps is now pounding into my chest, reminding me that my nipples are aching too.

The smell of fire and the sound of new voices now fill the air around me. i can feel my heart pounding in my chest, as i begin to comprehend what Daddy has in mind for me.

"Be a good cunt for Daddy, " You tell me. "Offer; no better; beg my friends to rape Your cunt mouth."

Only then do You remove the gag. You lead me to the first of the men, i feel the sting of pine needles poking this way and that into my knees, rocks biting, and the heat of the fire on my back as i face the first unseen man kneeling.

"Sir, please, this fuck-whore, cum-dump, slut needs to worship your cock. Let me suck it and fuck it with my cunt-mouth please, " i huskily say to him.

The chain of the nipple clamps is pulled sharply up and out, and my body involuntarily follows. I feel my hair pulled down over the man's crotch and open my mouth eager to take his throbbing cock and suck it, fondling it with my tongue. He grabs my head on either side and begins to jerk his cock with my cunt mouth. my pussy juices are now dripping down my legs, and i feel him swelling ready to release his cum load into my whore mouth.

Before he cums, he slows his jerking and i am distracted by sounds of movement behind me. WHACK! The first crack of Your whip across my ass, hard and burning.

"Look at Daddy's little fuck-whore!" You berate. "You are such a fucking slut, My little piglet!" You tell me as the whip again is brought down over my ass.

i hear the laughter of the men around me taunting as i say, "Yes Daddy, i'm a little slut/whore." That brings another gale of laughter from the men and i feel my face flush.

The man that i was busily cock sucking now stands and moves away from me and i am forced to the ground. my face in the dirt. i can feel the needles, and dirt tangling themselves in my hair, and taste the grit of it in my mouth.

my ass is high in the air, still plugged but ready for use. Someone pulls the plug roughly out of my ass and slams his cock in. Moaning is coming from another voice near me, and i feel the hot splatter of his precious cum quickly chilling on my back and hands.

"Daddy, " i say, "please Daddy, i'm going to cum!" my cunt is soaked and i'm panting.

"Be a good girl for Daddy, " You tell me. "Don't you dare cum my little slut."

At this point the man behind me has lost all control and cums deeply in my ass. As he removes himself from me, You invite the next to join. It was obvious, to me, from his speech that he'd already had a few to drink, and couldn't get his cock hard.

"Fuckin filthy slut!" he bellows. "Can' even get a man's dick hard."

He stumbles up to my waiting ass anyway, and rather than fuck me, i feel a warm stream begin to flow across my cunt.

He's PISSING on me??!! i thought. At first i was incredulous, but his stream seemed to never end. i felt the heat of it flowing down over my clit, dripping to the ground below, wetting the ground beneath me. Before i knew what was happening, i was cumming. Moaning and panting there on the ground.

Writhing in agony and ecstasy.

i knew i was in trouble now. What would Daddy do for His little fuck toy disobeying Him? my mind could not even imagine. "Party's over now You little bitch!" You tell me as You grab me by my hair and pull me to Your car.

i don't protest, even as my naked and used body is tossed into the back. You have placed something over the seat so that Your fuck toy, cum-dump, whore does not soil Your car. i'm left uncovered, still bound, and am driven back to Your dungeon.

Upon arriving at Your home, You drag me out of the car by my hair, still not saying a word, but i can see the anger set in Your jaw. i feel bits of hair begin to tear out as You drag me up Your drive, and into Your house.

Marching me into Your bathroom, You throw me into the tub. Bits of dirt, drops of cum, and drops of piss dripping off my already used body. "Filthy fucking whore!" You tell me. "Daddy gives You a treat, and You can't even remember to keep Your self in check!"

"I'm going to have to teach you to behave you fucking little pig! First, though, You have to be cleaned."

Quickly and expertly, You remove my binds, clamps, and blindfold. i can see just how filthy i am and am ashamed to have brought You any displeasure.

"You like that little pissing did You my cunt? Well, Daddy's little girl is going to get a special shower." Unzipping Your pants, You tell me, "Your hair is filthy You little slut, and Your face."

You see the fear in my eyes, as i realize what You are about to do, but i do not protest, i knew i had been bad, very bad, and i knew i needed to be punished for my disobedience.

For a brief second i see a wisp of tenderness cross Your face, but it is quickly replaced by the set jaw of what You are about to do.

Then the shower; i close my eyes and mouth against the onslaught of Your piss pouring over my hair, dripping down my face over my mouth and running down over my body.

"Now You will know Your place my little fuck slut pig!" You say as the last of Your stream washes over me.

i break my silence only to mumble a soft, "Yes, Daddy." i gag as a drop of Your piss has found it's way into my mouth and over my tongue, but i know better than to complain.

You step out of the tub onto a clean towel and then start the water, turning the shower on full blast. I gasp at the cold drops now raining down hard on me.

"Finish making Yourself presentable for me my little cum-dump cunt, " You demand, "Then bring Yourself to the bathroom door. You may dry yourself, but leave Your hair wet. When You arrive there, You will beg my permission to crawl to my feet. Don't You dare turn up the heat in that shower!"

"Yes Daddy, " i meekly reply. The freezing cold water runs over my body and i begin to soap my hair, removing chunks of dirt, pine needles, and rock. I rinse my face, even though the freezing water leaves pins and needles in my skin.

As i try to wash my body, my hands are trembling. i take the soap and run it over my breasts, my stomach, my legs and feet, then i take extra time and attention washing my clit, ass and back, as they were used by another man.

i shudder harder as i rinse the soap from my body, making sure not to leave any traces of it. As i begin to rinse my hair one more time, i hear You call from beyond the door,

"I'm waiting My little fuck-pig, do not anger Me further!"

Again i reply, "Yes Daddy, " and hurry out of the shower, turning off the water and running a towel over my body. i quickly come to the door, on all fours, and beg,

"Please Daddy, may this cum-dump cunt please crawl to Your feet?" No response comes from You and i think maybe i didn't speak loudly enough. "Daddy? Please may this little slut whore crawl to Your feet?"

i watch, and finally You beckon me with a finger, not even granting me the gift of Your voice. My hair is wet, and i have goose bumps all over my body.

i stay before You on all fours, body trembling in front of You.

"Why do you have to be so disobedient slut? Do I not treat you well?" i know that You expect no reply to this, so i remain, head bowed, on my knees before You.

You grab me by my hair and lead me again to Your dungeon. "Now i will punish You my little fuck toy."

i walk in and am forced to my knees. You push me down and move around so my ass is facing You, then You shove a large butt plug into my ass without lube. i grunt and flinch as the pain is so intense.

Then You bring out Your flogger, and begin to flog my naked back, ass and legs. You don't hold back and i begin to cry, but still take the assault to my body. my mind looses all track of time as i stay there, on hands and knees, but i am weak, and finally drop to my stomach.

The whole time i take a verbal assault from You as the torrent from Your flogger continues. You then pull me up by my hair and lead me to the middle of the room.

Lying down on my back, You take first one hand, then the other, then a foot and the last, tying each spread out wide apart.

"Daddy's going to have to gag you for the last of your punishment sweetheart, " You whisper in my ear.

The tears are streaming down my cheeks burning tracks to my ears and through my hair. You kiss me gently on my lips then lightly tweak a nipple.

"I know baby, " You tell me, "it will all be over soon, then You can be my little cunt again, Daddy's little girl."

The final of Your decorations, is a blindfold so that i cannot see what is to come next. my body explodes, and i scream through the gag as the flogger is brought down over my exposed pussy.

i yank and pull on my binds to no avail, twisting and turning my body this way and that as i try in vain to escape the new onslaught.

Again the flogger is brought down on my pussy, and again. The rain comes, over and over, until i finally stop trying to pull away. The pain in my body is so intense. i'm sweating, and crying now, and the blindfold is soaked in my tears.

Finally it stops. And for a moment, all i feel is my pussy, swollen, torn, bruised.

Then, like a feather, i feel the lightest of kisses on my clit. "Hush now baby, " You tell me, "it's done now."

i feel You move over my body, feathering me with kisses, here and there, until You reach my neck. There You stop and remove the gag from my mouth and peel the blindfold back. You kiss my tear soaked eyes and then part my lips with the most gentle of kisses. Reaching Your tongue into my mouth and kissing me deeply.

i feel Your hand gently work my nipple and feel Your Cock pressing against my thigh. i am too weak to resist or reply, but You are so understanding and gentle with me. i feel Your hands freely wander my body, touching teasing every inch of my spent skin.

Then You follow wandering down with Your tongue, tasting my pussy, flicking my clit ever so lightly. When i am ready to burst, panting with ecstasy, You bring Your lips to mine, and gently insert Your superior Cock into my waiting pussy, and make love to me, bringing me over the edge, and falling in with me.

When You have finished You quietly gather Yourself up, leave me with a kiss, and walk away, leaving me bound and plugged.....

Garth
Garth
6 Followers