Bad Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Kimi has been a very bad girl- so Daddy lays down the law.
1.8k words
4.21
200.2k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimcurt99
jimcurt99
14 Followers

Punishment

I sat in the dark waiting, fuming, getting more and more angry. She had disobeyed me for the last time. I loved my daughter very much, and usually I was very kind and gentle with her, but tonight I was going to lay down the law.

Click- the lock on the front door turned. She slipped quietly inside.

As usual she was a vision- tall and thin, with flawless tan skin, small pert breasts and a perfect firm ass. She was wearing a tiny black dress that clung suggestively to her perfect 18 year old body. Kimi set down her purse and removed the black high heels she had been wearing and started to sneak toward the stairs and the safety of her bedroom.

"When I said ten-o-clock- I meant TEN-O-CLOCK" I announced loudly.

She jumped when she heard me. "Jesus Daddy, you scared the shit out of me" she said breathlessly.

I set down my bourbon and got up. "Where have you been?"

"I was at Sara's- doing homework" She bent down gracefully and set her shoes on the floor.

"I've noticed when you go to Sara's you always dress up like some sort of a whore"

"Fuck you Daddy! I can do what I want!"

I quickly advanced toward her and with one quick motion I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her hard against the wall. "YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY!" I clamped down harder on her neck and pressed my body against hers, pinning her to the wall. Our faces where just inches apart. She smelled wonderful.

As I loosened my grip slightly, she took a quick breath, finally able to breath again. "I kind of like it when you dress like that though." I slowly moved my free hand up her body, stopping on her right breast and squeezing.

She gasped.

"You know I've seen what you and Sara do in the afternoon while I'm at work" I whispered, "Don't you know that your new computer has a webcam?" "Why do you think I set it up facing your bed?"

"You know that little tramp Sara is almost as hot as you are."

"Almost ..."

I grabbed the top of her her dress and pulled down as hard as I could, easily ripping the delicate fabric. Her perfect breasts sprung forth as the upper half of her dress fell away in tatters.

"Daddy STOP, your scaring me!" she pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

"I'll stop when I damn well please" I growled, "Now it's time for your punishment." SLAP!

"You need ..."

SLAP!

"To learn ..."

SLAP!

"DISCIPLINE!"

SLAP!

"Daddy PLEASE stop" she begged.

I grabbed her lucious breasts and began to pinch her nipples hard. "Ooh baby- I've been dreaming of this for years." I clamped my lips onto hers and forced my tongue between her exquisite lips. She tasted fantastic. I forced her back against the wall and continued to kiss her. My right hand moved down her body and found the bottom of her dress as my left hand continued to assault her now hardened nipples.

She was no longer crying but had begun to return my forceful kiss, I moved my right hand up and started to rub her crotch. She had begun to grind her crease against my hand, at this point her wetness betrayed her, she was beginning to really enjoy this.

As I continued to finger her slit I broke the liplock. "You're not to old for a good spanking you know, and that's just what you're getting." I grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and dragged her towards the couch.

"OWW" she screamed.

"Quite Kimberly!" I snapped back.

I flopped onto the couch and draped her over my knees. She began to tremble slightly as I pulled up her dress, exposing her perfect ass, which was barely covered by a skimpy black lace thong. I started to massage her ass, ahd then, without warning-

SMACK! A small yelp escaped her lips.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her cheeks where now a bright rosy red and she was squirming in my lap.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Kimi began to grind her crotch against my leg and was moaning loudly.

"OH Daadyy" SMACK!

"OH, OOHHH" I grabbed the waistband of her panties and ripped them off.

"OHHH" Quickly I inserted a finger into her cunt and started to pushing in and out, faster and faster. As I fucked her I brought my thumb around and started to rub her clit.

"OH, OH, OH, AHH" In and out faster and faster.

"OH DADDY I'M CUMMING. O O O OHHH" She began to spasm, shaking uncontrollably.

"OH, AH, AHH, AHHHH"

"OH, OH"

"OHH"

I continued to softly rub her crotch as her shaking finally subsided. Kimi looked up at me, her cheeks still stained with tears.

I raised my hand to her lips and offered her a finger. She eagerly licked it clean.

"Your going to be my good little girl from now on, aren't you Kimi?"

"Yes Daddy" She grabbed my hand and began to lick off the rest of her juices.

"You will do ANYTHING I say"

"Yes Daddy- ANYTHING" She smiled.

By now she sitting up in my lap, very slowly grinding her pussy against my now raging hard on. I grabbed what remained of her dress and ripped it off, raising it to her cheek to wipe off the tears. I tossed it aside.

"We'll have to get you a new one of those"

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too, baby- now I think it's your turn to take care of Daddy"

"I thought you'd never ask" she cooed.

Slowly she sank off my lap and onto her knees before me. She leisurely began to work on my belt- unfastening it slowly and carefully.

"You know I've never done THIS before" she said.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine honey."

Kimi unsnapped my pants, and then very carefully, very deliberately lowered the zipper. She moved both hands up to my shirt and pulled it from pants. Quickly I unbuttoned it and tossed it aside.

Then her hands moved to my bulge and began to rub it through the silk of my boxers, lightly she kissed it. I leaned down and kissed her passionately, pulling her up into me. She continued massaging my cock, which felt as though it was about to burst. I broke the kiss, my hands roaming everywhere over her flawless body.

"You know you don't have to do this- If you don't want to"

"Don't want to? Are you crazy Daddy?- I've been waiting for this" she replied. "Me and Sara talk about it all the time."

"Oh really?" Now I was beginning to wonder who was the boss here.

"And as soon as I finish sucking your cock- You're going to FUCK ME."

"Whatever my little girl wants."

"This is what I want" she said as she jerked down my boxers, immediately plunging my cock into her waiting mouth. My little darling was bobbing up and down, taking me completely into her warm, wet mouth and out again with each stroke.

I was in heaven. My sweet, innocent baby was working my cock like pornstar.

As she bobbed up and down Kimi started rubbing my back and then down to my ass. I leaned forward to give her better access and began to rub her shoulders.

Then she did something I wasn't quite expecting. She removed her mouth from my cock and spit on her fingers, then quickly positioned her hand between the cheeks of my ass.

"Honey?"

As she lowered her mouth to my cock again she stuck a finger up my ass and began pumping.

"Oh Godd!"

I thrust my hips forward, jamming my dick as far down her throat as I could and began shooting cum into her mouth. She grasped the base of my shaft and milked it for all it was worth, greedily sucking me dry, then swallowed every last drop.

"Deeelicious" she giggled.

"Where did you learn THAT trick?"

"My God Daddy, Sara LOVES it when I stick my finger up her ass," she answered. "I was betting you would too!"

"Christ! I need a drink." I reached over to the table and grabbed my rather watery bourbon and downed what was left. I lifted my legs and Kimi removed my pants and boxers. Then she hopped up on the couch next me and began to nuzzle my chest.

"You are amazing baby- the best daughter in the world."

"Thank you Daddy" She started to rub my cock as she planted small, soft kisses all over my chest.

"So when are we going to fuck?"

"You are a little SLUT" I grabbed her hips and rolled her over, slapping her ass once more.

"Get on your hands and knees, you horny little bitch!"

"Oh Daddy! You're so forceful!" She started to giggle again.

She thrust her ass up into the air exposing her beautiful, moist pussy. I bent forward and licked the full length of her slit. She shuddered.

"Daddy fuck me- PLEASE!"

I grabbed her hips and positioned the tip of my cock in her pussy. Slowly I pushed forward- the resistance was amazing. I kept pushing until I was buried completely.

"Daddy- OH my God it hurts Daddy!"

"Don't worry baby- that won't last long."

I began to push in and out, building my pace. She was so tight. I moved my hands from her hips to her tits, leaning closer to her. I pounded harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Daddy FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

"KIMI, OH, OH, KIMI" I grabbed a huge wad of her hair and jerked her head back.

"I"M ALMOST THERE DADDY, OH OH OH"

She started shaking.

"OH OH OH" I rammed into her as hard as I could, cumming deep inside her. I thrust again, as she continued shaking, in again, in again, then I collapsed on top of her.

"Jesus Christ" I kissed the back of her neck and began to massage her shoulders.

"Are you taking your birth control pills?"

"Of course Daddy, you're the one who took me to get them, remember?"

"Duhh, I didn't think I was the reason you would need them."

"Don't worry Daddy, all the boys my age are pigs, they aren't touching me.'

"What about Sara? Is she on the pill?"

"Sure daddy. Why?"

I lifted myself up and she rolled over, now we where face to face. She tilted her head up and kissed me. Soon we were making out like a couple of teenagers, groping, rubbing, feeling, exploring; but there was only one teenager on this couch.

"I think you need to ask Sara to spend the night this weekend baby."

jimcurt99
jimcurt99
14 Followers