Bad Girl, Kim

Story Info
Training a young wife to be a good submissive.
1.7k words
3.87
71.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canemont
canemont
21 Followers

I look at her photo one more time before I snap my laptop shut. She has sent me a series of revealing photos of herself, and one with her hubby and a group of friends at a restaurant. My favorite photo was her rear end up on the bed, ready for a big dick to be shoved up her ass. I smile as I imagine my hard cock buried in there.

I walk across the room to retrieve my case, opening it to check that I have everything I need. I survey the assortment of dildos, cuffs, and some nylon rope. Satisfied, I close my case and head for the door. Twenty minutes later, I'm knocking softly at the heavy wood of her hotel suite. A few seconds pass before she answers. I wonder if she's as nervous as I am.

When she opens the door, my breath is taken. She's standing next to the partially open door wearing just a bra and panties, her blonde hair casually brushed back, a smile spread across her face. Her body is beautiful; slim and soft, her skin glowing from the light of the suite. I step inside and put down my case, turning to admire her from behind as she locks the door. Her rear is flawless. I extend my hand to her.

"Kim, nice to meet you, after all this time of just writing to each other" My voice is smooth and calm. Any nervousness I had previously felt has instantly fled upon sight of this beautifully wanton creature. I noticed that she followed my instructions well... She had her hubby tied to a chair, with a scarf in his mouth so he could not speak. His cock was out of his pants and was at full erection. She wanted him to see just how bad a girl she'd been, by hiring her own professional rapist. "Bill, the pleasure is all mine," she coos at me. I feel the adrenalin starting to course through my body at the thoughts of what I'm going to do to this woman. . She had no idea what she's in for. My mind races back to the contents of my case. What will I use first?

I take off my coat and stand proudly before her in my business suite. She looks me up and down and smiles at me when she catches my stare. Desire is already zinging through my body. "I think it's time we begin. I don't waste time. Now, you said in our correspondence that you've been bad. Is that correct?"

Her face immediately morphs from pure bliss to dead seriousness. Her voice is low when she answers. "Yes.Sir"

"Well then, I want you to walk over to the bed and stand there with your back to me, hands by your side." She hesitates at first, until she catches the look in my eye, and then quickly does as she's told. I open my case and grab the cuffs and nylon rope and make my way to her. I place them on the bed in front of her and I immediately hear her breath quickening. That alone makes my cock throb with anticipation. I order her to get naked. She slowly bends down and peels her damp panties off her wonderful ass. It's all I can do to not part her flesh and plunge my tongue deep into her heat, but now is not the time for that. She'll be far wetter by the time I slide my mouth over her. She unhooks her bra, freeing her pert breasts, and stands there totally naked in front of me.

I ask her to turn and face me, and she does so. "Now I'm going to ask you what have you done to be a very bad girl?" I stand inches from her face and look down to her. She hesitates with an answer. I run my hands over her nipples and down to her thighs. I slip one in between her smooth legs, pushing two fingers into her bare wet cunt. She's already drenched, and I'm pleasantly surprised since we've hardly begun. I withdraw my fingers from her and shove them in her mouth. She takes them eagerly, sucking her own juice from each of my digits.

Kim meekly tells me she's been allowing men to fuck her in the laundry room of the apartment complex. And she wants to be tied up and fucked by several men at the same time. "Bend over ." I tell her. "What?" There's a tinge of panic in her voice. This only fuels me on, and I can feel my dick get harder. I feel her vulnerability from being totally naked in the room with a fully dressed stranger.

"I said, bend over the bed." She complies gingerly. My hand comes down on her rear with a huge smack and pushes her forward, her squeal just as loud as the impact upon flesh. She lunges forward on the bed in an attempt to escape, and I smack her again, and again, and again, until her ass is beacon red, her moans muffled by the sheets. I slide three fingers into her cunt and she groans loudly.

"Oh my my!"

Smack!

"You're a wet little whore..."

Smack smack!

"A wet little whore who likes to be tied up and used as a cum dump?..."

Smack smack smack!

I stop and stand back, and with her ass beaming red and her pussy swollen and dripping, I decide to grab the cuffs from the bed. I place one hand behind her back and secure the cuff, repeating the same on the other wrist. I then tie both cuffs to the base of her back, a long piece of rope trailing between her legs. I bend each knee so her ankles are together, and bind them with the rope so she's hogtied and face down on the bed. I slide a pillow under her belly to prop up her ass. She's tethered and vulnerable and at my disposal. The thought is electrifying.

My hand runs over her rear, the heat blooming over each globe. I reach underneath to her mound and clitoris, she wriggles and moans as I do this, pressing her wet flesh to my hand as I stand behind her. She rocks back and forth, and I can tell it's not long before she's going to climax as she meshes herself against me. I pick up pace, and slip two fingers into her sloppy cunt, and she instantly starts to come, bucking against the sheets on the bed, screaming obscenities as the orgasm rips through her. I smirk to myself as I return to my case and retrieve the large black dildo I had brought with me. Now that she is secure, I strip naked. I want complete freedom of movement as I have my way with Kim. I walk towards her once again. I untie her legs and she thanks me.

"Oh, I did that for my comfort, not yours" I respond. I roll her onto her back. "Plus, I want to look into your eyes when I fuck you."

I rub the black dildo between her legs to slicken it up with her cunt juices.. Her eyes widen. I ease the large black object into her asshole. I force it up her to the full length of the dildo. She gasps as she is filled with it. I pull it halfway out, then plunge it back in, over and over. I dip in between her legs, my tongue plunging into her wetness, lapping at her clitoris, sucking at her flesh. She tastes delectable, my tongue searching out every part of her womanly essence. I lift myself to her lips and kiss her, pushing my cock into her pussy. She arches her back as I kiss her and fuck her at the same time. I take her with long deep strokes as my mouth travels her neck, her collarbone, each hard nipple.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me harder, please, harder!" she shrieks into my ear. I lift each of her ankles onto my shoulders and plow into her deeply, slamming my body against hers. Moments later, she is coming again, her body trembling with pleasure a second time underneath me. I slow my pace as she comes down from her orgasmic high.. I roll her on her side, and un-cuff her. I admire my work as she lays there, panting, as the large black dildo, still protruding from her ass, pulses with each of her post orgasm contractions. She melts in to mattress, tangled in the rumpled sheets. I withdraw the black dildo from her ass and shove it in her open mouth. "clean off this toy". She has no choice as I force it in between her lips.

Now that her asshole is well loosened, I ease my hard cock in. She gasps, since she was expecting me to fuck her cunt. I shove in and out of her, varying the pace so she can't quite get into a rhythm. I want to be able to control her orgasm. I work in and out of her tight hole and use my left hand to rub her clit. I ease two fingers from my right hand into her asshole. It is very tight. She is very full. Kim's moans are getting louder even though her face is buried in the sheets. I fuck her this way, plunging fingers and dick inside her until she starts bucking like a wild horse. I feel my cum starting to build up. I am very near to my peak. I force another finger in her ass and blow my load inside her.

I shower and return to the room with Kim sitting on the bed. Her hubby is still tied up, but I notice his erection is gone, and Kim has a fresh dribble of cum running down her chin. She looks relaxed and refreshed. The contentment in her face is clear. "Uh, the money is on the bedside table..." she stutters, looking at me in a new and peculiar way, and I get the feeling there is more she wants to tell me. Suddenly she just blurts it out. "How much would it cost for another hour of your time right now, and do you have any availability next week?"

I grinned. I love my work.

canemont
canemont
21 Followers