Bad Habit Ch. 01

Story Info
Fall From Grace: a nun goes bad
2.8k words
4.27
23.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Fall From Grace

Sister Caroline was troubled. It was late Friday night, and she lay in bed, unable to shake the multitude of thoughts running through her head. She had been a nun, and a teacher, for fourteen years now, and until recently it was all she ever wanted to be. She loved the church. She loved the children she taught at St. Mathews. Lately though, she began to think she had missed something.

Six months earlier, as she sat in her favorite coffee shop as she did every Saturday morning, she met a man whom she recognized from the parish. He had approached her, and asked if she could spare him a few moments of her morning. His marriage was failing, and he needed someone to talk to. He had already spoken to his priest, a counselor, and sought the advice of close friends. She could tell he extremely depressed, and she listened to him it was apparent that he truly loved his wife. He told her of the advice that others had given him, that nothing he tried seem to work. They talked for an hour, and she give him the best advice she could. As they parted company, he thanked her for listening to him, and asked if it would be possible for him to meet her the following Saturday. "It would be better if you made an appointment at the parish," she told him. He had replied that he would be much more comfortable meeting her at the coffee shop.

"I don't want Father O' Brian to think that I couldn't talk to him," he had said. "His advice to me was to pray, and to have more faith in God. That isn't working, and I find it much easier speaking with you," he had continued.

Not thinking that it would lead to anything more than counseling sessions, she agreed to let him meet her at the coffee shop. They met for the next few weeks, and the conversation had always been about his marriage. Slowly, over the next couple of months, that began to change. They talked more and more about local current events, the Red Sox and their chances at a World Series win, the Patriots upcoming season, or just how their week was. Soon there were phone calls during the week. After a while the subject of his marriage didn't even come up. She even began to look forward to their Saturday morning talks.

She finally drifted off to a restless sleep. Saturday morning when was at the coffee shop as usual. He usually showed up about twenty minutes after her. Today was different. He wasn't there. She waited for him, well after the hour or two they regularly sat and talked. When morning became afternoon she became very concerned. When she returned to her residence at the parish she would call him. Just make sure he was okay, or so she told herself. She called, only to here his phone ring over and over. She was worried, but there nothing else she could do. She tried calling during the week, only to here the same ring.

Saturday morning finally arrived, and she was the coffee shop earlier than her norm. She waited anxiously for his time to arrive. He arrived at his usual time, looking exhausted and haggard. "My God, what happened to you?", she asked as he approached their booth. "I was so worried when you didn't show up last week!" He sat down heavily in the both across from her. Bloodshot eyes, a weeks worth of growth on his face, and smelling like a bar.

He sat and looked at her, and began sobbing. "She's gone. She took everything and left," he said through his tears. "I couldn't stand to be in the house alone, not with all the memories." He put his head down on the table and cried. She took both his hands in hers to comfort him. When her hands held his, she felt something go through her. Something she never felt before. She tried to speak, but was unable to find her voice. She sat there looking at him, his hands cupped under hers. After what seemed like an eternity she was finally able to speak. "We need to get you home and cleaned up," she said. "Let's go now, and after you have a hot shower and shave we can talk."

"I can't go back to that house," he cried, "it's too painful, too much to take."

"Where have you been all week?" she asked, "Have you got a friend to stay with?"

"I've been staying on a motel off the highway," he replied, "my things are still there."

"Well, lets get going then. I'll get you a coffee, and we can talk when you are cleaned up."

She went to the counter and ordered him a coffee. When she returned to the booth, he tried to get up and stumbled. She took his arm to help him, and she got the same feeling as when she took his hands in hers. He held her arm with one hand, and with the other he put it around her shoulders. The sensation that ran up her spine at being held like that was very confusing to her. It was at this point she made a fateful decision. They walked quietly to his car, where she took his keys from him and put him in the passenger seat. Driving to his motel, he drank his coffee, and she thought about what she was about to do.

They got to the motel, and she parked the car close to his room. She helped him out of the car, and held his arm as they walked to his door. He entered the room first, and before she went in she looked around quickly, nerves getting the best of her. She went in quickly, closing the door a little harder than she meant to. She immediately went to the bathroom and started the shower, while he sat in a chair with his head in his hands.

"Ok, lets get you cleaned up," she said as she came out of the bathroom, "The shower is running, and your toothbrush and razor are by the sink. Leave the door open a crack so we can talk, and if need anything I can bring it to you." She took his hands to help him up, and when he was standing in front of her, he leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you sister, you've been very kind to me, but you don't have to stay. I'll be all right now," he told her.

"I'll stay a while. I don't think you should be alone now. Stay in the shower as long as you need to, let the hot water relax you."

While he was in the shower, they made small talk, neither broaching the subject of his wife. She thought a moment, and decided that it was now or never. She began to undress, carefully considering what she was doing. She put her clothes on the dresser, and stood there, looking in the mirror. Wearing a plain bra and panties, she wished she had more frilly under garments. "The life of a nun," she whispered to herself. She took off the bra and panties, and stood before the mirror looking at herself. She was three inches over five feet tall, had long brunette hair that was naturally tinted with red, and bright green eyes. She had a slim waste, and she looked to the small tuft of hair. No man had ever seen her like this, and she thought no man ever would, but she still kept her self trimmed. She looked at her breasts, and wondered if they were too small. She held them in each hand, never having really looked at them before. As she did, her nipples became hard, and she ran her thumbs around them, enjoying the sensation of it.

She had never seduced a man, and had no idea what to do now. Should she go to him in the shower, or should she slip into the bed? Should she just be standing there waiting for him to come out? He was out of the shower now, and she heard the water running in the sink. He was shaving, so she still had a few minutes to decide on her next move. What if he rejected her? She hadn't thought of that till now. She was a nun after all. She almost thought to abandon her plan, to quickly dress and leave.

She looked around the room trying to decide. The decision, however, was made for her. He had come out of the bathroom, and was standing there, shirtless and speechless. She went to him, held his face in her hands, and said, "Don't say anything. Take me. I think it's what we both need." Looking up at him, she pulled him to her, kissing him. He didn't kiss her back at first. He stood there, unmoving, while she kissed his lips. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight to her. She began to kiss his chest, running her tongue around his nipples, feeling them get erect under her touch. She felt him getting hard, his cock pressing against her stomach.

He began to take control. One arm went around the middle of her back, his hand pressing her tighter to his swollen member. He grabbed a handful of her hair with his other hand and held her head back. He began kissing her, gently at first, his tongue making quick jabs into her mouth. His kisses became harder, his tongue probing deeper. His hand came off her back, and he cupped her left breast. She moaned softly, her nipple reacting to his touch. He applied pressure, squeezing a little more, pinching the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

She pulled away from him a little, and slid her hand over his slacks, rubbing his now hardened cock through them. Her other hand came around, and she undid his slacks and slid them down over his hips. Letting them fall to his ankles, she slid his boxers over his hips, releasing his cock. She grasped it in her hand, feeling one for the first time. She was amazed at how hard it was, broke away from his kisses, and looked at it. She began to rub him, liking the way he felt against the palm of her hand. He moaned softly against he touch, pushing his hips forward, pressing to her.

He lowered his head to her, and began kissing her neck, moving to her shoulder. He turned her, with one hand on her stomach, the other fondling her breasts. His hand slid down, going between her thighs. He leaned back, against the dresser, and pulled her tight to him. Her ass was pressed tight to his cock, his hand massaging her hot wet lips. He was kissing the back of her neck, her shoulders, his other hand going from breast to breast. His middle finger parted he lips, stroking up and down, not going too deep in her. He brought his finger up to her clit, feeling it grow at his touch. He gently massaged it, sending waves of pleasure through her. She pressed her ass tighter against him, moving up and down, feeling his cock between her cheeks.

Still massaging her clit, he turned her and sat her on the dresser. He leaned her back, massaging her clit with one hand, fondling her breasts with the other. He began kissing her again, passionately. He moved to her neck, and down to her chest. He took her right nipple in his mouth, rolling it around his tongue. He moved to her left breast, bringing his left hand up to the right nipple, spreading her wetness over it. His right hand went to her wet lips, spreading them, entering her. She moaned deep in her throat, pressing against his hand. His mouth went back to her right nipple, licking her juices off her. He brought up his right hand, spreading more of her on her left nipple. He went to the left nipple briefly, and began kissing his way down to her steamy wet pussy.

On his knees, her legs spread wider, and went over his shoulders. She leaned back against the mirror, giving him easier access to her. He began kissing her inner thighs, both his hands going up to her breasts. He kissed her lips, spreading them with his tongue, moving in and out with quick jabs. He went to her clit, circling it, flicking it with his tongue. he pressed his face tight, his tongue flat against her, and began to nod his head up and down. Caroline moved her hips, matching his movement, pushing her pussy harder against him. He brought down a hand, and slipped two fingers in her. He went deep, moving in and out, twisting his wrist as he did so. She met his jabs, pushing her hips harder to him. Her lips went tight around his fingers, her orgasm beginning to build. His head moved faster, his fingers went as deep as the could. She grabbed the back of hid head, taking control, holding him tight to her. She moved her hips up and down, using his shoulders for support.

When she came, she came hard. Wave after wave rocked her body. He continued to tongue her clit, to drive his fingers deep in her. When she could take no more, she tried to wiggle away from him. He used his free arm, wrapped it over her thighs, holding her where she was. Her screams got louder, her body rocking back against the mirror.He finally relented, releasing her, letting her free from his grasp. She sat there, still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

He got up from his knees, using his arms to keep her legs spread. Leaning forward, he kissed her deeply, and her arms went around his neck. He picked her up, turned, and walked to the bed. He got on the bed, on his knees, leaned forward and lay her before him. She lay there, nipples hard, pussy wet and hot, her body feeling like it never had before. She looked up at him, seeing him in a whole different light. He was no longer the man with a troubled marriage, a man she was counseling. This was her lover, her first, and she wanted him.

"I want you. I want you inside me," she told him.

He stayed on his knees, still using his arms to keep her legs spread, raising her ass with his hands. She reached, taking his hard shaft firmly in her hands. She guided him to her waiting pussy, rubbing her lips and clit with his head. She put him in, feeling his head spread her lips. This was her first time, and she was tight. Her lips wrapped around his head, and she moaned with the pleasure of it. He got deeper with short thrusts, gently moving in and out, feeling how tight she was.

When he was all the way in, a sudden thought occurred to her. "Don't cum inside me," she told him, "I want to see you cum. I want you to explode on me."

He began thrusting again, going deep in and bringing his head back to her lips. Every time he thrust in, she felt her lips spread, wrap around his shaft, and take him deep. She lay there, taking him, clutching the top sheets of the bed. His thrusts got deeper, harder, faster. Her nipples were hard, and she began to play with them while he thrust deeper and deeper. His cock was getting harder inside her, his thrusts deeper, his moans louder.

She felt her orgasm coming on, stronger than the first. Intensifying inside her, she played with her breasts, squeezing them tighter. She couldn't hold back any longer, and let out a scream as she came. This brought him to the point of no return, and he pulled out of her. He stroked his shaft, wet with her pussy juice, and arched his head back. He stroked faster, moaning loudly, and hot cum shot to her breasts. She watched, still cumming, as he stroked himself. Seeing him cum like that sent more waves through her. She touched the cum on her breast, spreading it over her nipple. Looking up at him, she brought her hands to her lips, brought out her tongue, and tasted him.

She knew this was the beginning of the end. After they came, they both lay there, neither knowing what to say. She quietly rose from the bed, and walked to the bathroom, needing to clean up before returning to the convent. She came out, looked to her lover, and dressed before him. She walked to the side of the bed, looking down at him. Not trusting her voice, she leaned over and kissed him, turned and slipped out the door.